Feitan x Yuki (Torturer X Ass...

Par YukiCrimsonPh

!!!!!WARNING!!!!! This is the first time I'm writing a fan fiction... Please don't expect anything much...My... Plus

Yuki's Background(plz bare with me)
How it all began
We meet again
Zero
Join X Unexpected
Peaceful x night
Incident
A x Little x Mark
The x Little x Talk
Halloween x Special
Alone x in x the x Forest
The x Unexpected x Torture
The x Mysterious x Man
Bond x Between x Us
A x Surprise
Our x First x Christmas
The x Count x Down
Auction X Plan
The x Auction x Part1
The x Auction X Part2
Confession
New x Member
Valentine x Special
My x Rival
The x Battle
The x Battle x II
Trail x Mission x Begins
Stuck x in the x Rain
Recovery x Time
Easter X Special
Next X Mission
It's x Showtime
A x Little x Reunion
The x Chaos x Begins
The x Chaos x part2
The x Shower x Romance
Day x Off
Joint x Mission
Unexpected x Return
Meteor x City
The x Temple
Something x off
To x The x Core
The x Secert x Part1
The x Secert x Part2
Unexpected x Turnout
No x Excuses
EXTRA/SIDESTORY: ~ a little break from the story~
Just x Us
A x New X Begining (?)
Our x Time
My x History
Something x Is x Off
A x Twist
Extra/Side Story : Invisible part 1
Extra/ side story: Invisible part 2
What x Happened x Next?
The x Plan
Special : Halloween p1
Special : Halloween p2
Halloween semi-extra
The x Discussion
Our x Secret
Bonds
The x Truth
The x Truth pt2
The x Curse
The x Shock
***NOTICE***
The x Reveal pt1
The x Reveal pt 1.2
The x reveal pt 2
Our x Fate
You x And x Me
Family
Family x Pt 2
The x Wedding
Extra : Honey x Moon
Extra : mini story base on fanart
Next Vol
Thank you very much
Author...Thank you

The X Circus X Audition

2.1K 65 56
Par YukiCrimsonPh

Me, SHalnark and Hisoka left the base early in the morning.  The location is somewhere near the edge of town... It wasn't that hard nor was it long to find it.

"Ah! We're not open for show yet" A girl with long purple hair in a white nightgown like dressed  stopped the three of us as we tried to go to them.

"No, we're not here of  the show" Shalnark said. "You see...we want to be a part of it" Shanlark added while rubbing the back of his head.

"...you guys want to join?" She asked and we respond with a nod. "Got it! I'll go get the leader. You guys wait here" She then rush off to find the ringleader.

"....You prepared an act yet?" Shalnark whispered.

"...Not really. I'mm just gonna do some knife throwing while standing on a ball" I said.

"You can do that?!" SHalnark was both shocked and exicited to see me do it. "What about you?" He then turn to Hisoka.

"Isn't it obvious? Magic trick" Hisoka said as he flips a single card back and fort in his hand.

"Hahaha" Shalnark let out a dry laugh.

"What about you?" I ask him back.

"Hmmm maybe some card tricks...some joke?" He laugh and scratches the back of his head. If it's jokes...I think he could make other people laugh...not at his jokes but maybe at him failing.

"...By the way...I've been thinking. If we join the circus...won't anyone recognize both of you? I mean Hisoka, your rank first in Heavens Area and Shalnark, your a Ryodan...isn't there any wanted posters?" I tilt my head and waited for their answer.

"Don't worry about it. The others already took care of it. Besides, mine is hardly up. I mean, sure I am a member of the Ryodan but I didn't do as much damage as the others." He chuckle.

"I see...what about you?" I turn towards Hisoka.

"Hmm~ Who knows~" he said while giving me a shrug. "They just came to this town. I doubt they know anything~" he added. I guess he have a point... I heard some footsteps and look forward. The girl came rushing back, once she got to us, she stopped to get some air.

"Sorry to keep you guys waiting" she said. " He wants you guys to go meet him" She said before leading the way. We follow her quietly.

"...Ne." I broke the silent. "We don't know you name yet-" I was then interrupted.

"Their here!!!" She shouted as she walks into the largest tent. The inside was huge, every thing was set up for the show and everyone was practicing their act.

"Wow" I muttered to myself as I took a few steps back to look at it fully. "Ah" I suddenly bumped into some one. I turn around really fast and took a deep bow. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to".

"Hahaha. Don't worry about it" A smooth voice said. I slowly look up and saw him. He's dress like the ringleader of this circus. He was taller than me...around 183. He's body seems well build. He also has clear green droopy eyes with a mole under his chin. His down hair is slicked back a bit and is around 28 years of age. "My lady?" he said.

"...Ah! I'm sorry" I apologized once again, this time for staring at him for too long.

"Hahaha. Don't worry about it. So are you guys the people who want to join the circus?" he asked politely.

"Yup!" SHalnark shouted as he and Hisoka walks over.

"I see...and why do you guys want to join?" He cheerfully said. I look over at Shalnark and he seems like he didn't have an answer. I quickly look at Hisoka, he didn't seem to care about anything at all.

"...We want to bring happiness and joy to everyone" I quickly answer him so that it won't look too suspicious.

"...That's good" He tilt his head down a bit so that his red ringmaster hat is covering his eyes a bit while giving us a weird smile. "Anyways" He look back up with a cheerful grin. "If you guys want to join....I have to see what you guys got" he walks over to the audiences' seat and claps his hand once. Everyone respond with just a single clap by waling over to the audiences' space to watch what we can do. " The stage is all yours" he said while gesturing for us to go forward.

"...So...Who wants to go first?" Shalnark whispered.

"Kekeke~" Hisoka chuckles as he steps forward to the middle of the tent. He took out a deck of cards and starts shuffling it in weird yet mesmerizing way. He then throw a ball up in the air and use his cards to cut it which made everyone cheer from him louder.

"Impressive" the ringleader said as he gave Hisoka an applause. "Next" he look over towards me and Shalnark.

"Wish me luck" Shalanark whisper to me as he walk up to where Hisoka was standing. He starts to blab out some puns and jokes. Some were great...but some weren't. Shalnark tries to play it off which made him seems a bit goofy but it made everyone laughed.

"Not bad" the ringleader and everyone claps their hand and look over towards me.  I took a deep breath in and move to the middle of the tent. I grab the gigantic white and red ball from the side and place it in front of me. I also rush to get some balls, the size of my hand, to prepare for my act.

"You can do it!" Shalnark shouted. I look at him and nodded. I jump on top of the ball that was in front of me, balancing myself as I start to juggle six balls. I just stand there juggling and then I added some tricks. I slowly took my left foot off the ball and did a stand up split and I juggle the ball under and over my left leg. After I place my foot back down, I jump off the ball and landed on my two feet with all the balls in my hand.It was silence. I wasn't sure if they were amazed or just bored by my act.

"Wow" the ringleader finally broke the silence. "Impressive" he walk closer towards me.

"...Thanks?" I tilt my head a little.

"What else can you do?" he asked me.

"What else?...hmmm...Oh, I'm really good at aiming" I said after putting the balls in my hand down on the ground.

"I see" he rub his chin. Maybe I see how good you are?"

"...sure" I answered. I wasn't sure if I should...It might has been stupid of me to tell him that but my first priority is to get into this circus. He handed me a single knife with a piece of cloth.

"Great. He then moves to stand beside a wooden post that was keeping the tent up. " Aim for the spot right here" He pointed to the place near his face. It was hardly an inch away...is he seriously going let a stranger throw a knife at him?

"...." I stared into my hand that was both holding the knife and a piece of black cloth.

"Your not confident?" He said with a smirked on his face. If he's trying to evoke me...it worked. I quickly put on the blindfold and toss the knife up and down, to get a better feel of the knife's weight.

I let out a sigh and throw the knife straight towards him. I heard people grasping in shock but I was calmed. I know that my aiming is extremely accurate, I've never missed. I slowly took off the blindfold and see that the knife hit the exact spot that I was given to hit. Although the ringleader's left cheek had a little cut. He close his eyes and claps his hand.

" The three of you pass" he said as he walk over towards me. "Let me introduce myself, my name Christ, I'm the ringleader of this circus." He place one hand on his belly and the other to the back as he slowly bow to greet us.

"Nice to meet you, Christ" Shalnark rushed over.

"What about the others~?" Hisoka stare at them.

"Why don't you guy introduce yourselves to our new members" Christ got up and turn towards his comrades.

"We already met. My name is Liz and I'm a trapeze artiest." The girl who guild us to the tent said. As the other greet us, I was too busy looking at Christ. There was something...something about him that's bothering me.

"Ne!" Liz shouted as I jumped up. I look at her  blankly. "You weren't listening were you?" she gave me a little pout.

"Sorry"

"Don't worry. As I was saying, you three need a stage name!" She shouted cheerfully. Stage name....do we really need that? I know that I don't but Hisoka and Shalnark might...

"Hmmm...I'll be 'Smiles'!" Shalnark shouted as he put his hand up in the air.

"...." I stare at him blankly.

"You know, I like smiling and I want other people to smile" SHalnark chuckled.

"That's a great name! What about you two?" Liz look at us and waited for our respond.

"...Piero" Hisoka shuffle his deck of cards. Piero...as in clown...well, that's easy to remember.

"Piero...Yeah, that suits you!" Liz laughed a bit and turned to me.

"...er..." I look at the slide and saw once of Hisoka's card "...J-Joker?" I tilt my head slightly. It was the card that I saw...I guess that the name is alright...

"Great! So, Smiles, Piero, and Joker are now a member of us! Do treat them nicely." Christ said as he claps his hand. "The show start's tonight, we will introduce you guys so..." he ten turn over to Liz. "She will show you our costume tent. Pick out any outfit you like and come back here once your done".

"Let's go!" Liz shouted and walk out of the tent, the three of us follow her without a question. It wasn't that far. Once we got into the tent I was astound. Mannequins was everywhere in the tent with costumes on them.

"I'll come and check on you guys in a bit" Liz said before rushing out.

"...Joker,huh?" Shalanrk said. I turn to look at him a blush slightly.

"It was the only thing I could think of...beside....I'm the trump card,no?" I gave him a smirk.

"But you will always be my Queen~" Hisoka pass be both the joker and the queen card while winking at me. I took the joker card that he passed to me and walk around the tent a bit before turning to face both Hisoka and Shalnark.

"I'll be the Joker who will take down the King" I said as I place the joker card on my lips.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Feitan will definitely appear in the next chapter, I PROMISE!!!! I would also like all of your opinion on the outfit. I Know that I'm bad at drawing but I really like to draw TT^TT""

1.]

2.]

3.]

Which one do you guys prefer?

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

57.2K 1.2K 17
Haunted by a terrible childhood due to her cruel fate, y/n has been looking for the Spider since she was a child, since it helped her escape that nig...
2.6K 65 19
my first story based off the hunterxhunter anime show. feedback is greatly appreciated:) read and enjoy started: August 1 2020 finished?: August 15 2...
6.6K 139 14
(U) is depressed, and grieving after her entire clan is slaughtered -aside from her brother who she has no idea we're he is- but that's not the worst...
4.8K 85 5
//MARKED COMPLETED BUT WILL PROB STILL UPDATE\\ Just some one-shots about the amazing Hunter x Hunter characters that I will use for inspiration when...