Austin and Ally- Love Comes A...

De 1babyt

Austin and Ally have been friends for a while. She writes him songs he sings them, and they have two other fr... Mais

Austin and Ally- Love Comes Around
The Truth
Regret?
Flirting, jealously and hurt.
The Beach
break up
Confrontation
Date
Together again.
Happy Ending
First
Weekend news and Tour?
Sickness.
Goodbye and Realization.
Doctor's appointment.
To tell or not to tell.
Suspicious.
Coming home and Surprises.
Baby News.
My baby.
What is wrong with Austin?
Baby's room.
Surprises.
Yes!
Truly Happy.
Cheating on me.
What is going on?
The scare.
Moving out.
Miserable.
Moving in, Again?
Pregnancy Brain.
Brooke? Alex? Auslly?
Day at the mall.
Hospital.
Something is wrong.
Baby is coming.
The Baby.
Meeting Aubrey.
Bringing Aubrey home.
Day alone.
The start of summer
Alex is staying over.
I can't do this.
What just happened?
Not what I pictured.
I need you.
Truth time.
Questions.
memories
Relaxing Day.
Family Day.
First Day.
Everything is fine.
I need a break.
One room
Is there an us.
Kisses.
Gifts.
Night out.
Coming Home/ Reality check
Back to school
Worried.
oh my god.
What?
He won't find out.
Phone call.
This is wrong.
a month.
Happy family.
I want a baby.
what to do?
I need a favor.
What could go wrong?
Can't find out.
I'm free.
Birthday party.
I thought you loved me.
Might Not be So Bad.
Girlfriend.
Soon.
day out
I want to take you out.
Do you know what you are asking?
steal your heart.
18th birthday.
Letter.
Doctor
Thanksgiving Nightmare.
I have to do something.
Why?
Getting gifts.
Christmas.
Welcome to paris
Paris.
Birthday
Show in Paris
Eiffel Tower.
Going Home.
Worried. (Chapter 100)
I don't know.
What is this?
Do i?
Do you want to know?
Two months?
The father is...
reactions.
Reactions Part 2.
Gender?
Make-up.
Austin's day.
I need to stop.
Movement.
Relaxing.
Weird.
Ally's day.
Senior Trip.
Prom.
Colleges.
Last Day.
Date Night.
Last Night as High School Students.
Meeting with Jimmy.
Graduation.
Ally's reaction.
Alex and Ausitn
Is this what you want?
Make it work.
Dont make me regret this.
Therapist- part 1
Therapist- part 2
Release Party
Nightmare.
Six months.
Seven Months.
Everything.
Austin.
Names.
weird.
stress
Casarean
Austin!...Aiden.
Home.
Sleepy
Date and Leaving Again.
Books.
You dont have to.
Call.
Home.
Stranger
Hanging
House.
Thinking.
Packing
Love comes Around...

Opening tour and Goodbye

2.1K 23 4
De 1babyt

I have my first concert today to start the tour off. I leave later on tonight. I am not ready for this. I do not want to leave Ally, Aubrey and my baby. I just want to be here for everything. I sigh as I hear singing coming from downstairs.

I get up and walk into the bathroom and get a shower. After the shower I mess with my hair and then walk out with a towel wrapped around my waist. I see Aubrey coming to the bedroom and I rush into my closet. “Daddy!?” I grab a pair of boxers and slip them on. “Hold on princess.” I grab a shirt off of a hanger and slip it over my head. “Daddy, come on.” “Hold on Aubrey.” I grab a pair of jeans and pull them on and button them before walking out to see Aubrey standing there. “Let’s go.” She grabs my hand and we walk downstairs together.

I smile when she pulls me into the kitchen and I see pancakes on the table. “Good Morning.” I smile and walk over to Ally who is standing in front of the table and kiss her. “You made Aubrey come get me?” She nods and picks Aubrey up putting her in her high chair. I sit down and look at all the different type of pancakes. She made regular, chocolate chip, blueberry, strawberry and banana. I smile and start pilling my plate up.

I look over and see her feeding Aubrey and then taking a bite for herself. I smile and start eating. The pancakes are amazing and I am going to miss this. Miss eating breakfast with my family.

After I was done I see Ally shaking her head and smiling. “What?” She just shakes her head with a smile, “Nothing.” I smile and lean over kissing her and tasting the syrup. I pull back smiling. “Go relax. I will clean this up.” She shakes her head, “Don’t worry about it. Today is just about us together.” I smile and get up hugging her.

She smiles and pulls away, “I need to go get dressed and then we have a full day planned.” I slap her butt as she walks away and she turns back looking shocked. I shrug, “It was there.” She shakes her head and walks upstairs.

A few minutes later I see Aubrey smile, “Mommy.” I turn and see Ally standing behind me with a yellow baby doll dress on. She has her hair lightly curled and barely any makeup. She is wearing small white wedges. I smile and walk over hugging her, “You look absolutely amazing baby.” She smiles and I kiss her before pulling away because of a slap. I look down and see Aubrey standing with her arms crossed, “What bout me?”  I smile and pick her up, “Princess, you are always beautiful and always will be.”  She hugs me and smiles, “Lets go.”

Ally is driving which I refused about but she wouldn’t listen to me. She is so stubborn but I love that about her.  She pulls up to this lake and I look around as I get out. I walk over and get Aubrey out and look at where Ally parked. “Come on Austin.” She grabs my hand and pulls me foreword. 

She stops and I look around amazed. There is this really pretty lake it looks beautiful. Around it there are flowers. I see a tire swing hanging from a branch. I look at Aubrey who walks over to a blanket and sits down playing with the flowers near here. I look around and wrap my arms around Ally from behind. “Ally, this place is amazing. Where did you ever find it?” She shrugs in my arms, “I just found it one day and loved it and knew you would too.” I smile and pull her over to the blanket and sit down pulling her between my legs.

We sat there just staring at everything enjoying the peace and quiet. Aubrey was enjoying the flowers and the lady bugs. I look at Ally and see her completely relaxed. I smile and lean back enjoying it even more knowing that this place is relaxing to Ally.

Ally slaps my thigh and stands up with some help, “Come on, I am hungry.” I laugh and stand up picking Aubrey up. We walk back to the car and I place Aubrey in her car seat and get in the driver’s seat before Ally. I smile as she walks to the passenger side and gets in. “What do you want to eat baby?” She shrugs, “Something good.” I laugh and start driving until I see an Olive Garden. “What about here?” She smiles, “Sounds great.”

We walk in and are seated immediately. I smile as the waitress brings our bread and salad with our drinks.  “DO you know what you guys would like to eat yet?” Ally smiles, “I want the spaghetti.” I nod, “Make that two.” The waitress smiles and walks away.

We start eating and Aubrey is coloring. I smile and look at my little family and I start to see everything blurry for a minute. I blink and start eating again. This is becoming real. For three months me and my family are going to be separated and I won’t be able to talk to them and see them and hug them. I won’t be able to protect them or anything.

I push it all aside and smile because I will not ruin this day. Ally is feeling good and we are having a good time. The pasta is brought and I take some of mine and place a little on a plate for Aubrey. We start eating the pasta and then Ally whimpers and I look at her concerned. “Are you okay?” She is looking down breathing heavily then she nods and smiles. “I’m okay.” She is still breathing hard and I turn and look at her. She smiles, “I am okay I promise.” I look at her, “What happened?” She starts eating again, “He turned some and kicked and it was just a lot. His kicks are hard.”  I nod and continue to eat.

Ally smiles and looks at Aubrey than at me, “I was thinking ice cream and then we go to the beach.” I smile and nod. We get up and I grab Aubrey’s hand and walk her to the car. Ally gets in the passenger seat again as I put Aubrey in her car seat.

I park at the beach and get Aubrey out. I walk around the side of the car and put my arm around Ally’s shoulder and then grab Aubrey’s hand and we walk to the ice cream place. Ally goes and sits down while I hold Aubrey on my side so she can look at all the flavors. I smile as she points, “That one?” I smile at the lady who gets the ice cream. She hands me a cone and I hand it to Aubrey. “Go sit next to mommy.” She nods and walks away. I smile at the lady, “Sorry about that. I also want a cookie and creams cone and a rocky road cone.” She nods and gets them handing them to me. I pay and she thanks me as I walk away.

I walk over to Ally and hand her the cone, “Here you go.” She smiles, “Thank you.” She starts laughing, “Look at your daughter.” I look at Aubrey and she has her ice cream all over her. I start laughing and shrug, “It must be good.” Ally laughs and nods as we finish our ice cream. Ally laughs, “Lets head to the car so I can clean her up.” I nod and we walk back to the car. Ally pulls out a change of clothes and wipes. She wipes her hands and face. Then she wipes her chest and arms. I laugh as she takes and puts the new clothes on Aubrey. “Okay, we are ready.” I am still laughing but nod. “Let’s go to the beach then.”

We walk to the sand and I sit down and pull ally and Aubrey to me. We watch the waves as Aubrey plays in the sand.

I give Ally my stuff and Pick Aubrey up running to the water. “Daddy what are you doing?” I smile and get in the water with her. She is laughing as I play with her and splash her. “Go like this.” I show her how to splash and she does and I smile. “Good.” She smiles and we play around for a little bit then we get out and she plays in the sand again.

I am sitting with Ally when my phone starts going off. I sigh and grab it and see it is Dez. “What’s up buddy?” I hear a sigh, “Austin, where are you?” I shrug, “The beach, why?” He sighs again, “Because you were suppose to be here an hour ago.” I look at my phone, “Shit, I totally lost track of time. I will be there soon. I promise, hold Jimmy off.” “Okay.” I hang up and look at Ally. She sighs and nods. “Aubrey, come on honey it is time to go.”  Aubrey comes running over and jumps in my arms.  I stand up with her in my arms and help Ally up. “I’m sorry. I forgot about rehearsal.” She nods and we walk to the car.

I pull up to the house and get Aubrey out and rush inside. Ally follows behind me. “Go shower. I got her.” I nod and rush into the shower. I hurry and wash my hair and body and jump out running to the closet. I put on black pants and a white shirt. I slip on my black high tops and run downstairs to see Mr. Dawson. “Hey.” He smiles, “Good luck tonight Austin. We will be here waiting to say goodbye.” I nod and watch Ally walk upstairs.

A couple minutes later Ally comes down in light jeans and a black flowing top with sandals. Her hair is still lightly curled. She put some darker makeup on but still looks beautiful. I grab her hand and pull her, “Let’s go.” She smiles, “Be back soon. Love you guys.”

I get in the car and back out rushing to the place the concert is. I pull into the lot and park. I run around and help Ally out and rush inside. She follows slowly behind. I jump on the stage and start dancing. The dancers laugh. The music guy laughs and plays a song. I start singing and dancing just as Jimmy walks in. “Austin, looking good.” I smile and walk to the edge of the stage. “Thanks.” He nods and walks away. I smile over at Ally who is laughing.

The rehearsal goes great like always and soon I am pushed off the stage. I hug Ally and am pulled to hair and makeup. I sigh and sit in my chair. They play with my hair and then the girl looks at my face and turns it from side to side. “You have a nice tan, no need for makeup.” I smile and she walks away.

I sit there and see Ally leaning against the wall. I get up and smile at her, “I love you.” She smiles, “I love you too.” I lean in and kiss her and am then yelled at, “AUSTIN. WARDROBE NOW!” I sigh and walk away to wardrobe.

I come out a little bit later dressed and ready to go. I get my pack and slip it in my pants. I strap my mic over my ear and smile at Ally.  “You’re going to be right there right?” She nods, “Yep, right off the stage for you.” I smile and walk a few feet before the stage. I see my dancers and smile. We all get in a circle and I smile, “This is going to be great.” They all mumble in response. “Let’s go rock that stage.” We all nod and yell.

I pull away and hug and kiss Ally. “Knock em dead rock star.” I smile and kiss her again. I get in my spot where they are ready to pop me up on stage to start this.

Ally’s POV…

I am standing at backstage on the edge of the stage watching the crowd go crazy. I smile as I see the fog start and then I hear the sweet voice of Austin. “Are you guys ready?” They all scream. All of a sudden music starts and then he pops up as the fog fades.

He smiles at the reaction and starts to work the crowd and the stage.

I got that rock and roll
Yeah, yeah
I'll make you lose control
Yeah, yeah
Come on and dance to my flow
Yeah, yeah
'Cause I got what I got, don't you know
I got that rock and roll

Oh
When I'm walking down the street, it's like a show
I got that rock and roll, I got that rock and roll
They'll be staring at me everywhere I go
I got that rock and roll, I got that rock and roll

It's a whole new level of attention
Hey girls, did I mention

I got that rock and roll
Yeah, yeah
I'll make you lose control
Yeah, yeah
Come on and dance to my flow
Yeah, yeah
'Cause I got what I got, don't you know
I got that rock and roll

Uh
Every person that I meet, they gonna know
I got that rock and roll, I got that rock and roll
They'll all be freakin' when I say hello
I got that rock and roll, I got that rock and roll

It's a whole new level of attention
Hey, girls did I mention

I got that rock and roll,
Yeah, yeah
I'll make you lose control
Yeah, yeah
Come on and dance to my flow
Yeah, yeah
'Cause I got what I got, don't you know
I got that rock and roll
Ha

I got that rock and roll,
Yeah, yeah
I'll make you lose control
Yeah, yeah
Come on and dance to my flow
Yeah, yeah
'Cause I got what I got, don't you know
I got that rock and roll

I got that rock and roll,
Yeah, yeah
I'll make you lose control
Yeah, yeah
Come on and dance to my flow
Yeah, yeah
'Cause I got what I got, don't you know
I got that rock and roll
Ha

He smiles and walks over to the end of the stage and grabs some hands. “How are you all doing?” The arena screams and he laughs and it booms through his mic. “Well, I’m just getting started.” He turns and spins doing a move then the music starts for heart beat.

I can get your heart beat beat-beat-beatin' like
I can get your heart beat beatin' like that
You know you got my heart beat beat-beat-beatin' like
Hey-ay ay-ay Hey-ay-ay

I can get your heart beat beat-beat-beatin' like
I can get your heart beat beatin' like that
You know you got my heart beat beat-beat-beatin' like
Hey-ay ay-ay Hey-ay-ay

Would you, would you want it if I stood up above this crowd
Got up on a chair and if I shouted your name aloud
Could you, could you take me, call me baby without a doubt
I'm shouting your name right now, shouting your name right now

Don't you get it, get it, I'm nothin' like them other ones
It's placed upon the notion, I ain't hosting no re-runs
I said it, said it, said it, wouldn't let it be all or none
'Cause I ain't no rerun, I ain't no rerun

I'll make you forget (forget)
What you came here for (here for)
For goodness sake, let's make or break this heart
'Cause it needs more

I can get your heart beat beat-beat-beatin' like
I can get your heart beat beatin' like that
You know you got my heart beat beat-beat-beatin' like
Hey-ay-ay-ay Hey-ay-ay

I can get your heart beat beat-beat-beatin' like
I can get your heart beat beatin' like that
You know you got my heart beat beat-beat-beatin' like
Hey-ay-ay-ay Hey-ay-ay

Would you, would you want it if I opened your gate at night
Took you by the hand and made your heart beat at the speed of light
Could you, could you take it if I treated you just right
Your heart at the speed of light
(My heart at the speed of light)

Jugglin' the consequences, losing your blue sway
Might as well go there, 'cause we're already halfway
We're only young once so grow up with me babe
We're already halfway, already halfway

I'll make you forget. (forget)
What you came here for (here for)
For goodness sake, let's make or break this heart
'Cause it needs more

I can get your heart beat beat-beat-beatin' like
I can get your heart beat beatin' like that
You know you got my heart beat beat-beat-beatin' like
Hey-ay-ay-ay Hey-ay-ay

I can get your heart beat beat-beat-beatin' like
I can get your heart beat beatin' like that
You know you got my heart beat beat-beat-beatin' like
Hey-ay-ay-ay Hey-ay-ay

No I won't leave this room without you
You know you're feeling like you're s'posed to
I know you know you wanna see how fast is can go
So I'm a take you to the top
And bring you down slow oh

I can get your heart beat beat-beat-beatin' like
I can get your heart beat beatin' like that
You know you got my heart beat beat-beat-beatin' like
Hey-ay-ay-ay Hey-ay-ay

I can get you heart beat beat-beat-beatin' like
I can get your heart beat beatin' like that
You know you got my heart beat beat-beat-beatin' like
Hey-ay-ay-ay Hey-ay-ay

Hey-ay
Let me hear you like
Hey-ay-ay hey-ay
Can you do it like
Hey-ay hey-ay

Hey-ay
Let me hear you like
Hey-ay-ay hey-ay
Can you do it like
Hey-ay hey-ay-ay

I smile as he turns and looks at me with a smile that just appears when he does this. When he is performing and doing what he loves.  He turns back to the crowd. “Let’s slow it down some. I love all of you but I am stuck on one person in particular.”  He smiles my way and goes and sits on the stool that showed up.  He grabs a guitar and starts to play.

Ooh... Ooh... Yeah...

Okay maybe I'm shy
But usually I speak my mind
But by your side, I'm tongue tied

Sweaty palms, I turn red
You think I have no confidence
But I do, just not with you

Now... I'm singing all the words I'm scared to say
Yeah...

So forgive me
If I'm doing this all wrong
I'm trying my best in this song is to tell you
What can I do?
I'm stuck on you

I'm hoping you feel what I do
Cause I told Mom about you, I told her
What can I do?
I'm stuck on you
And like the night sticks to the moon...

Girl... I'm stuck on you

Ooh... Ooh... Yeah...

Look at me, perfectionist
Yeah I'm a workaholic
But on my phone, I feel at home

I don't like rules
But make my bed
Floss to keep my teeth perfect
Yeah it's true, I got issues

So... I'm singing all the words I'm scared to say
Yeah...

So forgive me.
If I'm doing this all wrong
I'm trying my best in this song is to tell you
What can I do?
I'm stuck on you

I'm hoping you feel what I do
Cause I told Mom about you, I told her
What can I do?
I'm stuck on you
And like the night sticks to the moon...

Girl... I'm stuck on you

Ooh... Ooh... Yeah...

I'm stuck on you

I clap and whistle and he laughs and smiles again before moving a little. Then he starts to strum the guitar again.

(Do do do do do do do do)

I always get this funny feeling
Every time you come around
It's like I'm walking on the ceiling
Both feet off the ground

And it's so right but feels so left
Upside down like I'm losing my head
Cuz I know where my heart belongs–
With you again

So I say hey
I'm crazy into you
And I say hey
Every minute's overdue
And I can't wait
No I don't care I'll do what it takes
Driving all night, catch the first flight
Just to see you, I'll explain

You got me like upside down
You standing there I swear my whole world is turned around
I can't believe you're here
I was looking in the crowd
But you're here now
You standing there I swear my whole world turned around
You got me upside down

Do do do do do do do do
You got me upside down
Do do do do do do do do

I'm upside down

Tell me how am I supposed to act like everything's okay
It's like I jump without a parachute right into a tidal wave

I'm so mixed up
There's no doubt
Got me feeling like I'm inside out
It's funny when I'm here with you
I wouldn't change a thing

So I say hey
I'm crazy into you
And I say hey
Every minute's overdue
And I can't wait
No I don't care I'll do what it takes
Driving all night, catch the first flight
Just to see you, I'll explain

You got me like upside down
You standing there I swear my whole world is turned around
I can't believe you're here
I was looking in the crowd
But you're here now
You standing there I swear my whole world turned around
You got me upside down

Do do do do do do do do
You got me upside down
Do do do do do do do do

I'm upside down

You got me spinning
From the moment you walked in the room
There's nothing I can do but fall for you

Oh you got me like upside down

(Hey…)

You got me like upside down
You standing there I swear my whole world is turned around
I can't believe you're here
I was looking in the crowd
But you're here now
You standing there I swear my whole world turned around
You got me upside down

Do do do do do do do do
Oh whoa…
You got me upside down
Do do do do do do do do
Whoa oh…
Upside down…
Do do do do do do do do
Oh whoa…
Do do do do do do do do
I'm upside down…

The guitar disappears and he is standing again. I smile at some of his tricks that he pulls off. He walks the stage for a minute. “I really love opening my tour here with my amazing fans here. I want you guys to help me bring someone out. Ally, is here but she is backstage. I know you would love to see her and have her sing for you guys.” The crowd goes nuts and starts screaming like crazy. Austin has this childish grin on his face and walks over grabbing my hand. “Come on.”

I am pulled out on stage and as soon as the fans see me they are all screaming. Some are happy and some are screaming comments. I smile and wave. I have a mic handed to me and I smile. “Hello.” They scream and I smile. Austin leans forward and kisses me making the crowd go even crazier. “Sing for them baby.”

I can’t think of anything to sing. I smile and then walk over to the band, “Hey do you know problem by Ariana Grande.” They nod and I smile as they start playing it.

I smile and open my mouth to start.

Hey baby even though I hate ya!
I wanna love ya
I want you!
And even though I can't forgive you
I really want ta
I want you!

Tell me, tell me baby
Why can't you leave me?
Cause even though I shouldn't want it
I gotta have it
I want you!

Head in the clouds
Got no weight on my shoulders
I should be wiser
And realize that I've got

I try to move a little with the baby bump which is kind of hard.

One less problem without ya!
I got!
One less problem without ya!
I got!
One less problem without ya!

I got one less, one less problem

One less problem without ya
I got!
One less problem without ya!
I got!
One less problem without ya!

I got one less, one less problem

I know you're never gonna wake up
I gotta give up
But it's you!
I know I shouldn't ever call back
Or let you come back
But it's you!
Every time you touch me
And say you love me
I get a little bit breathless
I shouldn't want it
But it's you!

Head in the clouds
Got no weight on my shoulders
I should be wiser
And realize that I've got

One less problem without ya!
I got!
One less problem without ya!
I got!
One less problem without ya!

I got one less, one less problem

One less problem without ya
I got!
One less problem without ya!
I got!
One less problem without ya!

I got one less, one less problem

I take a deep breath and get ready for the part of Iggy. I am going to kill Austin for this.

Uh!
What you got?
Smart money bettin'
I'll be better off without you
In no time
I'll be forgettin' all about you
You saying that you know
But I really really doubt you
Understand my life is easy
When I ain't around you
Iggy Iggy
To biggie to be here stressin'
I'm thinkin' I love the thought of you
More than I love your presence
And the best thing now
Is probably for you to exit
I let you go
Let you back
I finally learned my lesson!
No half-stepping
Either you want it or you just playin'
I'm listening to you knowin'
I can't believe what you're sayin'
There's a million you's baby boo
So don't be dumb
I got 99 problems
But you won't be one
Like what!

I smile and get ready for the ending. Hoping Austin will show up soon.

One less, one less problem

Head in the clouds
Got no weight on my shoulders
I should be wiser
And realize that I've got (I've got)

One less problem without ya!
I got!
One less problem without ya!
I got!
One less problem without ya!

I got one less, one less problem

One less problem without ya
I got!
One less problem without ya!
I got!
One less problem without ya!

I got one less, one less problem

One less problem without ya
I got!
One less problem without ya!
I got!
One less problem without ya!

I got one less, one less problem

I smile at the end and hear clapping. I bow the best I can and when I raise up I have to place a hand on my stomach. I smile and then I feel Austin’s arm around me, “Wasn’t she great?” I hear more clapping and smile.  He places his hand on my stomach and kisses my cheek.

I kiss his cheek and walk off the stage. When I get off the stage I see Trish with a stool and a smile. I hand the mic to the producer and sit down. “Oh, thank you. I love you so much.” She smiles and hugs me. “You did great. I love that song and you did it amazingly.” I smile and hug her and continue to watch Austin from the stool.

'~'

Austin smiles and looks at the crowd, “It’s almost time to go home…” He laughs, “Well for you guys, I have to go on tour.” I hear laughs. “I wanted to end this concert with a song that I wrote for Ally and I know it was a hit. I won’t be seeing Ally for three months and I want to sing this song. Even though it was for Ally, it doesn’t mean it couldn’t have been about my fans too.” He smiles and I hear screams.

You like the good boys
So I'm not invited to the plans you make
When you're with your friends

But you know bad boys
You can't deny it
They can always show you where the fun begins

Hey now baby,
No doubt about it, girl
You drive me crazy
I'm pleading guilty to the way you make me
Wanna steal your heart
Steal your heart

Call me criminal
I won't deny you make me want it all,
Everything you are

So lock it up
Go on and try it
No matter what you do
I'm gonna steal your heart

I confess,
I kinda like it that you're innocent
Keeping up your guard

I'll break it down
So you can't hide it
No matter what you do
I'm gonna steal your heart

You're a good girl
The perfect picture of an angel's smile
From a magazine

But it's a new world
And I know so well the side of you
No one's ever seen

Hey now baby,
No doubt about it, girl
You drive me crazy
I'm pleading guilty to the way you make me
Wanna steal your heart
Steal your heart

Call me criminal
I won't deny you make me want it all,
Everything you are

So lock it up
Go on and try it
No matter what you do
I'm gonna steal your heart

I confess,
I kinda like it that you're innocent
Keeping up your guard

I'll break it down
So you can't hide it
No matter what you do
I'm gonna steal your heart

You’re gonna keep it
Just like a secret
Baby, believe me
You gotta free it
And you’ll have everything you need

You like the good boys
So I'm not invited to the plans you make
When you're with your friends

But you know bad boys
You can't deny it
They can always show you where the fun begins

Call me criminal
I won't deny you make me want it all,
Everything you are

So lock it up
Go on and try it
No matter what you do
I'm gonna steal your heart

I confess,
I kinda like it that you're innocent
Keeping up your guard

I'll break it down
So you can't hide it
No matter what you do
I'm gonna steal your heart

He stops dancing and smiles breathing a little heavy. “Thank you all for coming out tonight. It was a great concert and I had a great time like I always do in Miami. I love you Miami!” He starts sinking in the floor and is smiling.

I get off the stool and am picked up by Austin and spun around. “Ahh, put me down.” He laughs, “Nope.” “Austin, put me down. Your sweaty and stink.” He laughs and sets me down and spins me to him, “I love you.” He kisses me and I kiss him back.

We pull away smiling. “That was amazing Austin.” He laughs and pulls me to his side, “I know but you were better.”  I laugh as we head to his wardrobe. “I forgot how amazing it is on stage.” I smile and lean up kissing his cheek. We are at his wardrobe and I smile as he opens the door and looks around before pulling me in too.

He softly pushes me on the couch and gets on me kissing me. I laugh and he smiles laughing. He kisses my neck and I smell his sweat and push him away. “Austin, you stink. GO shower.” He laughs and gets off stripping and walking to a little shower they have and coming back a few minutes later with boxers on. He leans forward, “Better?” I nod and pull him down kissing him. He deepens the kiss and soon we are making out.

There is a knock at the door and I laugh as Austin growls. “Austin, we need to get ready to go.” I sigh and he gets up then helps me up.

He sighs and grabs a shirt and a pair of pants putting them on. I fix my shirt and hair. Austin opens the door and Jimmy is standing there. “Austin, you need to go get your stuff and be at the bus in an hour.” I nod and he walks away.

I start laughing and so does Austin. He grabs my hand and pulls me into his arms. “Let’s go home baby. I want to see Aubrey.” I smile and he grabs my hand as we walk out the door to the car.

He drives home holding my hand the whole time and kissing it every few minutes. He finally pulls into the driveway and sighs. After a few minutes he kisses my hand and opens the door to get out.

We walk inside and Aubrey comes running to us. “Momma!” I smile and lean down hugging her. She sees Austin and smiles, “Daddy!” She hugs her arms around his legs. He smiles and picks her up. “How are you?” She smiles, “Great.”

Austin takes her outside and I let him have time with her before he leaves. I walk into the living room and sit on the couch with my dad. “How was it?” I smile, “Great. He does amazing when he gets on stage.” He nods, “I know. That kids got some talent.” I laugh and start watching the show my dad is watching.

“Ally?” I turn and see Austin holding Aubrey who is looking tired. I stand up and we walk up stairs. Austin puts Aubrey down and we walk into her room. I smile and go sit in the chair. Austin comes over with Aubrey to me.  “Are you tired sweetie?” She nods. I smile and nod, “Let’s tell Daddy goodbye. He is going to be gone for a little bit and we won’t see him.” Aubrey looks down, “Why?” I sigh, “He is going to go sing for girls like he always does for you.” She smiles, “sing good.” Austin laughs and smiles before leaning down and kissing her, “I will sing the best I can for you princess.”

She smiles and hugs him then kisses him. “Goodbye Daddy. Love you.” Austin starts to tear up and smiles, “I love you too Princess. I will call and talk to you and I will Skype so I can see you and you can see me.” She yawns and nods. Austin wipes a tear and picks Aubrey up and starts getting her ready for bed.  I watch as he does everything because I feel like he needs the time with her.

He puts her in her bed and I walk over and kiss her. “Goodnight sweetie. Mommy will be here when you wake up.” She smiles. “Night.” Austin kisses her, “Goodnight princess, I promise to see you soon.” She hugs him. “Night daddy.”

Austin grabs my hand and we walk out the door and to our room. I check the time and sit down on the bed as he grabs his bags. “Austin, did you even pack?” He shrugs, “little bit.” I laugh and watch as he runs around grabbing all sorts of things. He picks his bag up and looks at me. “I’m ready.” I nod and follow him down the stairs.

My dad hugs him, “Good luck and come home soon.” Austin smiles and nods, ‘Thanks.” I kiss my dad’s cheek, “I will be back soon.” He nods and sits back down on the couch as I follow Austin to my car. He puts his stuff in the trunk and gets in the driver’s seat. He pulls out and starts driving to the place where the bus is.

The silence in the car is awkward and kind of killing me. I want to speak but I know Austin is dealing with some things. I look out the window and wait.

We pull to a stop and I see the bus. I get out and lean against the hood of the car as he grabs his bags and hands them to a guy who puts them away.  

Austin comes around and stands in front of me.  He pulls me away from the car and I smile. He smiles at me and pulls me into a hug. “I am going to miss you so much. I don’t want this to be like before. “I pull back and look at him. “Ally, I don’t want you to pull away from me. I want to know what is going on and about the baby and everything.” I smile and nod. “I promise to tell you everything. Every little thing that is wrong and that happens. I will even tell you about my swollen ankles.” He laughs and pulls me in, “That is what I want.”

We are hugging and I hear Jimmy, “AUSTIN!” He shakes his head and turns to Jimmy. “GIVE ME FIVE MINUTES!” Jimmy shakes his head and walks away on his phone.

I smile and lean in kissing him. He puts his hands on my waist and pulls me in. I smile and wrap my arms around his neck. He deepens the kiss and we pull away and place our foreheads together. “Ally, I love you so much and when I get back. We are starting college and everything is going to be different from high school. When I get back I want to talk about our wedding.” I smile and kiss him, “I love you too Austin, I promise we can do all of that when you get back.”

Austin pulls something out and hands it to me, “I love you Ally.” He places his hand in mine and pulls away. I open my hand and see his necklace he wears everywhere. I smile and turn around as he puts it on me. I touch it and turn around, “I won’t take it off. I swear.” He laughs and kisses my forehead, “I want it back when I come back.” I laugh and feel the tears. I wipe a tear and smile, “Of course.” He laughs and pulls me back into his arms. I feel a tear on my shoulder and I am crying into his chest. I know we probably look like a mess but who cares. I am in the arms of the boy I love who is leaving for three months.

We pulls back and I see tear marks down his face and I wipe away some last tears that escaped. Austin wipes my own and kisses each cheek then my lips. “I really have to go. I wish you could come.” I nod and sniffle, “I Know.” He looks around and hugs me again. We pull away and kiss. “Goodbye Ally. I love you.” I sniffle again and smile a little, “I love you too. See you soon.” He smiles a little and kisses my forehead before turning and walking to the bus.  

I lean against the hood of the car again. He stands on the steps and grabs the handle. He waves and smiles before pulling the door shut. I wave goodbye and watch the bus pull away. Goodbye Austin, good luck on tour. I am going to miss you so much.

I am sooo sorry I didn’t update. I had this almost finished and started reading The Fault in Our Stars. I was addicted and read it in one day and was so tired that I slept a lot the next day. I had this originally in two chapters but I wanted it in one.

Hope you like it, Please review.
1babyt

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

222K 3.4K 47
This story revolves around a Auslly romance. It all starts when Ally become pregnant but she does not tell Austin. She then moves from Miami to New Y...
44.6K 1.3K 28
I loved him once. I love him still. Always have, always will. Alan loved Austin so much it hurt but Austin loves his girlfriend. what will happen to...
442K 5.1K 51
Austin and Ally are both in love, with music that is. They've become good friends over this bond and it has helped Team Austin as a whole. Their road...
16K 486 30
**Sequel to I Fall Apart** **COMPLETED** **7,300 reads** Will Austin be able to maintain his life, his career and his girlfriend or will he have to...