Mr. Rude

By Dreamer1896

Amazing cover by @Valenceia What will you do when you bump into an unknown guy and, You came to know how rud... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Epilogue
Characters

Chapter 20

85.9K 3.2K 568
By Dreamer1896

Thank you all for reading..

Keep on voting and commenting..

Enjoy😘

----------******----------

Scarlett's POV

When we reached the stage, Eros came forward and put his hand in front of me. Richie left my arm with a kiss on my cheek and with not forgetting to give Eros a nod.

It's show time.

I nervously put my hand in Eros's hand and climbed up the stage.

"You look gorgeous" he said with a smile.

I blushed, but was still nervous about what was going to happen.

Eros didn't forget to give my hand a squeeze of assurance.

We both were standing hand in hand in front of the priest. He was still staring me with an intense gaze.

I was getting nervous with all the gazes and mostly because of Eros gaze.

The Priest started to tell us our vows which we both repeated after him.

"Do you Mr. Eros Jordan accept Ms. Scarlett Miller as your lawfully wedded wife and to cherish her and love her with all your heart?" The priest asked Eros.

Eros looked into my eyes then said "I do".

Everyone in the crowd hooted and clapped for him.

"Do you Ms. Scarlett Miller accept Mr. Eros Jordan as your lawfully wedded husband and to cherish him and love him with all your heart?" The priest asked me this time.

Its the time now.. no going back.. you have to do this for you mom.

I took a deep breath..

"I do" I nervously said.

This time crowd hooted and clapped for me.

"You both may now exchange the rings" the priest said.

We both exchanged the rings.

"I now announce you both lawfully wedded husband and wife. You may kiss the bride" The priest said.

Eros removed the veil from my face and moved his face forward.

"Finally, Mrs. Jordan" he said with a smile.

And touched my lips with his.

Sparks ignited throughout my body.

We both pulled away when the crowd cheered and clapped for both of us. Everyone was so happy and cheery, I can't help but smile at them.

Because they're not the one who's going to live with Mr. Rude.

And with that my smile flew away.

Eros slid his hand on my waist and showed his dimply smile to everyone.

I hope I took right decision to marry him and everything goes well.

-----****-----

We both were seated on the chairs which are alloted for us.

"You are looking so gorgeous today Mrs. Eros Jordan" he teased.

I rolled my eyes.

"Thank you Mr. Jordan" I smiled.

Suddenly he took a hold of my hand in a tight grip.

"Now you are my lawfully wedded wife, so what do you think we should do after the party?" He seductively said.

What is going in his mind?

I blushed at his tone.

I tried to release my hand from his deadly grip but he was too strong.

I stomped on his foot which made him let go of my hand.

I gave him a victorious smirk.

He thinks only he can smirk.

Soon the time for cake cutting came, we both got up from our seats and reached near the cake and where everyone was patiently waiting for us.

Deep down they're like hungry predators.

Right.

The cake was so beautifuly decorated with flowers and a wedded couple standing on the top.

When outerlook of this cake is beautiful, it would be so delicious from inside. Mmm... I can't wait.

I hold the knife with my hand and Eros held the my hand. Tingling sensations run through me by his single touch.

I looked at him and he was already looking at me. So I quickly turned my face away.

Is he also feeling the same?

May be.

We both cut the cake and the crowd applauded loudly.

Hungry peeps

He took a spoonfull of cake and put it front of my mouth. I ate the cake. The cake was actually so yummy. I was about to moan but stopped when I saw him licking the same spoon from which I ate.

Isn't it yuck moment?

I blushed and he moaned.

And my blush deepened.

He came closer to my ear. I can feel his hot breath on my shoulder which caused me to shiver.

"Now it tastes much more delicious when my wife had already tasted it" he said which allowed goosebumps to rose all over my body.

I looked down and tried to hide my blush which made him chuckle.

Soon we both were seated on our places.

"You're so lucky to have an extra hot, extra sexy and extraordinary husband like me, right Scar baby?" He teased.

I was about to reply him but Nick came and interrupted my comeback.

"Shortcake? You didn't listened to me, you chose this idiot over me. What does he has that I dont? I know he's hot but so am I. Where did I go wrong?" he fake cried by rubbing his hands under his eyes.

Aww, he knows how to make a girl smile.

"I'm so sorry Nick, you should have met me before him, I would have surely married you rather than this idiot" I teased back.

Eros narrowed his eyes at me and put his hand on my thigh.

My eyes widened. And a devilish smirk forms on his face.

"My bad, but don't worry. When you'll leave him you can come to me. I'm always available for you, shortcake" he said with a wink.

Eros's grip tightens on my thigh. Goosebumps rose all over my body.

I was not able to gather words because of his hand which was moving up and down making me feel sparks.

"Oh shut up Nick, she won't be leaving me, ever. Right wifey?" he said with a press on my thigh.

I audibly gulped and nodded as no words came from my mouth.

"I know she's trapped by an idiot, she can't do anything now. What's done is done. Anyways congratulations both for your wedding" Nick said with a grin.

"Thank you so much Nick" I smiled at him.

I slapped Eros's hand away but he kept it back on my thigh with a squeeze.

I groaned.

"Hey what are you both doing? Why don't you both dance? It's your wedding, right. You should be the first couple to dance because I really want to dance with some hotties here" Sonya said.

I narrowed my eyes at her.

She just shrugged.

"Baby, she's right let's dance. It's our wedding party and we should dance" Eros said while getting up.

I rolled my eyes and got up.

We reached the center, soon my favourite track started playing. (A/N guys you can imagine whichever songs you want. Its up to you😉)

I smile came on my face due to the track. Now I really want to dance.

Eros put his hands on my waist and pulled me towards him. My heartbeat quickens due to our proximity. I put both my hands on his tight chest and created some gap between us.

Mmmm, What would his body look like underneath his shirt?

I blushed at the thought.

"You look beautiful when you blush my dear wifey, but I really wanna know what thoughts are going in your mind" he teased.

Which makes my blush go deeper.

We danced for don't know how much long but when we stopped the crowd was cheering and clapping for us.

Soon it's the time to wrap up the party.

Now I have to throw the flower bouquet to the girls.

Sonya was glaring at me or like warning me that if I didn't threw it at her, she's going to kill me for sure.

Isn't she so desperate?

I think the same.

I turned around and threw the bouquet back.

I heard gasps.

What did you do?

Did you break someone's face or something?

But they were just flowers.

But they were the flowers thrown by you.

When I turned around the bouquet was in Nick's hand.

What?

Seriously?

I can't control my laugh at the scene. He has an innocent expression on his face.

Poor Nick, now he have to face all the girl's wrath. I'll pray for him.

Soon me and Eros left the party and headed towards his home after an emotional farewell with my mom and friends. And unexpectedly Richie cried his heart out. He was looking cute when he cried like a baby. He was sobbing so badly, I think he's the only one who was crying that bad.

When we reached his home I take a look at his house, but it was not any house. It was a mansion, a very beautiful mansion.

I looked at Eros he smiled at me.

"I hope you like your new home " he said.

Eros hold my hand and took me towards the entrance. He opened the door by punching some code.

As I was about to enter but I felt myself lift off from the floor.

Eros lifted me and look at him in shock.

"Can't help, rituals" he said innocently.

Wow! Ain't he so sweet.

I rolled my eyes but on inside I was doing a happy dance at his gesture.

He made me stand in the middle of his house, I looked around in aww.

Wow! Am I dreaming? Are you seriously going to live here.

The mansion is more beautiful from inside as from outside.

The mansion was coloured in grey colour, in the center was a black coloured sofa. I can see the kitchen which is on the right side and from the left side the stairs were going up.

"Your house is so beautiful" I told him.

"Honey it's ours now" he winked.

Aww! Our huh?

I blushed.

"Do you want to see our bedroom?" He asked by coming closer to me.

"Um, y-yeah.. s-sure"

Why the hell I'm stuttering?

Because you are stupid.

What an answer.

"This way, do you wanna walk or want me to lift you up? I won't mind lifting you" he teased and walked towards me.

"N-no.. I'll walk" I said by stepping backwards.

He chuckled and shook his head.

He turned around and started walking towards the stairs. I hesitantly followed him.

Soon we entered a large room having a king size bed, with beige coloured walls, a brown coloured sofa on the right, a dressing mirror near it and two doors both in the opposite direction.

Amazing.

"The door on the left is for washroom, make yourself comfortable. I'll be back in a few minutes" he said as he left the room.

I sighed.

Let's be free and get relieved from this killer dress. I can't breathe properly in it. It was too heavy.

Yeah you must have gained wait after eating like an animal in the party.

I didn't eat that much.

I can only see you in the whole party stuffing your mouth.

Shut up.

I sat in front of the dressing mirror and wiped off the makeup from my face. I removed all the accesories from my hairs as they were making my pain in my head.

I tried to open the zipper of my dress but I was not able to reach it. Stupid zipper.

How did I wore it?

With the help of the stylists, duh.

Right.

After a lot of attempt I gave up.

I'll ask for someone's help.

I sighed.

Suddenly their was knock on the door and Eros came in with a velvet box in his hand.

What's in the box?

I instantly got up.

He came near me and gave the box to me.

"What's this?" I questioned.

"This is your wedding gift from your hot and sexy husband, my dear wifey" he grinned.

"What is in it?" I again asked.

"Why don't you see it by yourself?" He said.

I confusingly took it and open its lid. My eyes widens at the thing in the box.

The box contains a very beautiful pendant. Its silver in colour and diamonds are embedded into it. It was very cute. I took it out and gazed towards its beauty. Then I look towards Eros he was staring at me with a dazzling smile.

This is so beautiful.

"May I?" He asked.

I nodded.

He took it from me and turned me around and tied it.

I looked in the mirror, it looks perfect on me.

"I personally requested to make this, it is one of its kind, it suits you. Do you like it?" he asked by kissing the back of my neck.

I blushed and nodded.

"Thank you so much, I really loved it, it's really very beautiful, you don't have to bring this "I replied while touching the necklace.

"You were really looking so beautiful today" he said.

"And not to forget, you didn't bumped into me today" he teased.

Yeah, that's a new thing.

I blushed and covered me face with my hands.

He laughed at my action.

"You're seriously so cute wifey " he teased.

Did he forget about yesterday's night?

I wish he did.

How am I going to survive with him?

------------------------------------------------

Hello lovely readers..

Finally Mr. Rude made Scarlett his Mrs. Rude..

What will happen in future..

Will they make peace or will rip each other's head off..

To know.. keep on reading..

Love y'all😘😘😘😘

05/05/2018

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

852K 30.2K 56
#1 in hatelove - 12/08/2022 #1 in business - 25/02/2023 #1 in forcedmarriage - 20/07/2022 #1 in businessman -18/07/2022 #1 in arrogant - 23/07/2022 #...
601K 24.8K 45
~•~ "I promise that i will not leave a single chance to turn your life into living hell You will beg in front of me but i will not stop. Mark my word...
64.7K 1.4K 45
𝐂𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐄, She had ambitions that soared beyond the cage of her upbringing. Her dreams were simple yet profound: to find true l...
266K 10K 51
I was roughly brought into my room and dropped into my bed.I was burning with anger. "Where were you?", asked my mad dog husband."I'm out ",I said. "...