Feitan x Yuki (Torturer X Ass...

By YukiCrimsonPh

!!!!!WARNING!!!!! This is the first time I'm writing a fan fiction... Please don't expect anything much...My... More

Yuki's Background(plz bare with me)
How it all began
We meet again
Zero
Join X Unexpected
Peaceful x night
Incident
A x Little x Mark
The x Little x Talk
Halloween x Special
Alone x in x the x Forest
The x Unexpected x Torture
The x Mysterious x Man
Bond x Between x Us
A x Surprise
Our x First x Christmas
The x Count x Down
Auction X Plan
The x Auction x Part1
The x Auction X Part2
Confession
New x Member
Valentine x Special
My x Rival
The x Battle
The x Battle x II
Trail x Mission x Begins
Stuck x in the x Rain
Recovery x Time
Next X Mission
The X Circus X Audition
It's x Showtime
A x Little x Reunion
The x Chaos x Begins
The x Chaos x part2
The x Shower x Romance
Day x Off
Joint x Mission
Unexpected x Return
Meteor x City
The x Temple
Something x off
To x The x Core
The x Secert x Part1
The x Secert x Part2
Unexpected x Turnout
No x Excuses
EXTRA/SIDESTORY: ~ a little break from the story~
Just x Us
A x New X Begining (?)
Our x Time
My x History
Something x Is x Off
A x Twist
Extra/Side Story : Invisible part 1
Extra/ side story: Invisible part 2
What x Happened x Next?
The x Plan
Special : Halloween p1
Special : Halloween p2
Halloween semi-extra
The x Discussion
Our x Secret
Bonds
The x Truth
The x Truth pt2
The x Curse
The x Shock
***NOTICE***
The x Reveal pt1
The x Reveal pt 1.2
The x reveal pt 2
Our x Fate
You x And x Me
Family
Family x Pt 2
The x Wedding
Extra : Honey x Moon
Extra : mini story base on fanart
Next Vol
Thank you very much
Author...Thank you

Easter X Special

2.6K 75 83
By YukiCrimsonPh

***Lets take a little break and enjoy some Easter Special with the Ryodan ( mostly Feitan and Yuki with some lemon stuff)  !! Recommended by SophieBella10 ***

Things were settling down after the brat recover from his fever. I was outside the base, taking in some fresh air before back inside. I was shock the moment I entered the room everyone was in. Shalnark was wearing rabbit ears on his head and it's a pink one. It kinda suits him....a cute, sweet playboy.

"...Umm...what is this about?" I start to question him since he was the only one wearing the rabbit ear.

"It's his kind of kinky play!" Nobunaga shouted.

"NO IT"S NOT!!" Shalnark quickly corrected. "Yuki, don't you know what time of the year it is?" Shalnark seems to be overexcited.

".....'Show your fetish' kind of day?" I play along with Nobunaga which made everyone in the room laugh.

"Yukiiii" Shalnark whined a bit.

"Sorry,sorry. I just had to" I chuckled. Shalnark is giving me the look on his face 'You really didn't have to' . "So...what day is it?" I asked him.

"It'ssssss.....Easter!!!" Shalnark shouted.

"Yeah, and he's on about hiding the Easter egg and stuff" Phinks said in a bored tone.

"That's not all! The person who finds this egg" Shalnark took out an egg, it was a marble black and blue colour. "Whoever finds this egg within 3minutes....gets to order someone to do hat they want for the rest of the day!" .

Everyone seems to now be interested in the game Shalnark suggested for Easter day. I for one, don't want to get involve. It would be bad if someone....especially two out of 10 people gets it ( 10 cause Shalnark isn't participating...nor is Chrollo since he's not in the room). But on the other hand, it would be great if I could order the brat around. It was pissed him off for sure.

"Why don't you say that from the start?" Phinks got up and swings his arm around in circle like motion while everyone else got up to get really for Finding the Easter egg game.

"Ne~ If I get the egg, lets go on a date~" Elaine got all mushy around the brat. It bother irritate me and the brat.

"Give me a few seconds!" Shalnrk shouted and rush off to hide the egg. He was back with in a minute and starts the game. Everyone disburse to go and look for the egg. I look high and low but I couldn't find it anywhere. Honestly, 3 minute seems so little but for us, it's like a 30 minute search since we have high agility and keen eyesight.

"Damn it" I still couldn't find it anywhere and three minute was about to be up. I let out a sigh and walk back to the room where Shalnark was waiting for everyone to return to.

"Yuki?" Shalnark was shocked to see me. "What are you doing here?" he asked.

"...I tried to look already but I can't seem to find it" I replied.

"Oh~ That's because Fei already found it" He points to where the brat was sitting on the stone. I was shocked. How could he find it so fast...he must have luck on his side,tsk. The brat jumps down and walks towards me and Shalnark.

"Where did you find it?" I ask out of curiosity.

"....Meh room" he replied while throwing the egg up and catching it a few times....IN.HIS.ROOM? Damn it. Shalnark set all this up!!!! I quickly turn to him and glare.

"Y-Yuki, don't be like that" he let out a dry laugh.

*Beep* times up.Everyone walked into the room with frustration on their faces.

"What the. Fei, you got it?" Phinks was shocked and move closer towards him.

"Waa! Your amazing, Feitan!!!" Elaine rush towards him with expectation in her eyes before giving me a smirk like she knows that he would choose her. However, I was too busy thinking 'how is he amazing?! Shalnark freaking put the egg there in his room!!!'

"Well, since Feitan found the egg....who are you going to order around for just today?" Shalnark asked and gave a wide grin towards me.

"We know whose he gonna choose already don't we?" Machii said as she walk to sit down on the stone. Everyone seems to agree.

"Of course" Elaine shouted. "It is me " She seems to be really confident.

"Huh?" Phinks said. Both of them glare at each other and had sparks liking off their eyes. I have no idea what's going on. I was walking to take a sit but got puled back. I turn around and saw the brat. He was pulling on my scarf.

"Her. Meh order her." He said. Elaine face turn really pale and was standing there like a stone.

"So it's set! Fei choose Yuki to order around for a day! Here" Shalnark handed the brat a bag and a key. "Enjoy yourself!!" He smile. ....Enjoy yourself...??? What does he mean? Before I could ask, the brat puled on my scarf, forcing me to follow him.

We walked all the way from the base to somewhere in the town. I've never been to this part of town before... He then lets go of the scarf and walks into a building, I followed him unconsciously like a duckling. We went to the elevator and got up to what seems to be the room for the key Shalnark gave the brat. When he open the room, it was really neat and nice. I follow the brat as he walk into the room.

Something just struck me. Last time that Shalnark give or tell me to go somewhere, I always end up in a room with the brat....and...and we end up...No,no,no. I have to get out now.I turn around and was heading to the door.

"Oi, Where you go?" The brat was standing right behind me.

"...I...I think that-" before I could finish the sentence I got interrupted.

"You think? You listen to meh. You do as meh say. You mine!" He growl at me. It made my heart pound nonstop. I try to change the subject by looking around the room to find something to talk about.

"Ah...wh-what's in the bag?" I pointed towards the bag before walking towards it. I open it up and took out the pieces of clothes. It was a extremely low cut,red rabbit outfit with a white fluffy tail at the back and black fishnet leggings. I look at the bottom of the bag and saw a red rabbit ears to match with the whole outfit. What have I gotten myself into.

"Not bad. " The brat smirked. I quickly shove the clothes back into the bag. "Go wear it" he ordered me. I was starring at him, blankly.

"....Wear it....yo-you men this?!?!" I pointed to the outfit in the bag. The brat walk closer and closer to me.

"You go wear it or meh wear for you" he said in a cold voice and had this intense glare.

"F-fine" I quickly grab the bag and went to the bathroom. Damn it. I guess it better for me to wear it myself than to have him striping me naked and forcefully putting the outfit on me.

*WARNING* LEMON TIME

I look at the mirror in the bathroom.... This is way too exposed. I let out a sigh and walk out of the bathroom.

"T-there... happy now?!" I was pouting bit when I walk out of the bathroom. The brat was sitting on the bed and turn towards me. He gave me this glare that send shiver down my spine.

"Closer" he said.

"Hm?" I tilt my head slightly. I was a bit confuse by what he meant when he said 'closer'.

"Tsk, come closer!" He ordered. It made me jumped a bit. I put down the bag and walk closer towards him until I'm I'm standing right in front of him. "Heh, not bad" he smirked.  He slowly reach for my thigh and slowly run up and down with his fingertips.

"Mmm" I tired to hold in my voice as his cold fingertips rubs though the legging and onto my skin. All of a sudden the brat lower his hand and stand up. He went to grab a chair and put it behind me.

"Turn and bend over" He demand as he went back to sit down on the bed. I was a bit confuse when he said 'bend over'. Looking back behind me at the chair he bought, I wasn't sure what to do. All of a sudden I felt a slight push, making me fell over but I got the hold of the chair's seat. It was like I'm bending down with my legs still straight.

"Wha-" I was trying to get up but he slide my feet apart with his own feet to spread my legs. "Whaa!! what are you??!?!" I blush in redness. This is a really...an extremely embarrassing pose.

"Heh, not bad" he chuckle and he slowly touch my butt with his fingers. ( the part where the legging is )

**Lets pretend the black lather in this picture is red **

"Ha!" I was shocked. I try to hold in my voice by biting my lips. Hes slow and rough movement made me shiver nonstop. He slowly slides to the red leather of the outfit. He moves down slowly from my behind hole down to my crotch, which was getting wet from his touch.  From there, he moves lower to where my clitoris was.

"HAAA!" I scream from the sudden pleasure of just a touch from him.

"Eh, you like dat?" the brat chuckled and starts moving his finger in circle like motion. I start to let out small moans as the sensation runs though my body. My legs were shaking and I could hardly stand.

"S...Stop...it...stop it please" I was asking him to stop, the pleasure was too much for me.

"Stop? How you say that when you this wet" He rips the legging and slides his hand in to touch my bare crotch.

"Hyaa!!" the sensation of his hand on my bare womanhood was different than when he touched it over the leather. My knees were about to collapse. The brat suddenly took his hand out, it made me felt a bit unease so I turn my head around to look at him.

"You want more?" he chuckled as I blush even more. He then grabs my arm and turn me to face him. " Take it off for meh" he said. Off for him....I slowly reach for his bandana and took it off. I then slowly move to his coat...slowly taking it off. My heart was pounding from seeing his face and striping him. After I got both the bandana and his coat off, the brat lean back a little.

"Hm?" I tilt my head slightly to the side.

"Service" he said " You in rabbit suit. Give me service" he demand. S-Service...what...how... I was a bit confuse by what kind of service I should give him. I was just standing there, staring blanking into thin air. The brat was pissed. "Tsk"

"Kya" I was pulled onto him. Currently, I was on top of the brat who is sitting on the bed. Our face was so close, I could feel his breath. He stare into my eyes and slowly moves in closer for a kiss. He slips his tongue in once our lips meet. The sensation runs though my body once again. I was twitching and moaning more and more as the brat fondle my ass. He then slips his finger into my drenched hole. Its been a while since I've felt this good. He pulled away from my mouth.

"Put it in" He said while getting his hard thick rode out. "Put it in" he repeat. My body was shaking. I felt really good when he was in me the last time we did it....I...I really want him to hold me. I move the small leather that was covering my womanhood. Gently, I lower myself down, sitting on the tip of his rode. I was mentally preparing myself as I lower myself even more. The tip of his rode slowly enters me, making me grasp in pleasure. I stop all of a sudden after having the tip of his hot rode in me.

"I...I can-can't" I muttered out. With just the tip, I could feel that I was about to climax.

"Tsk" the brat tsked before placing both of his hand on my waist and slamming me down.

"KYAAA!" I screamed as the whole rode went deep inside me, making me climaxed. Every inch of my body was twitching nonstop.

"Who told you, you can cum? You suppose to serve meh" he said in a cold voice before taking his rode out and throwing me onto the bed. I fell flat on my face as he toss me onto the bed. He then move my hips up a bit, kinda like doggie style but with my head still laying on the bed. 

"Wha...what are you-" I was about to ask him when he reach out to his coat and took out a short whip with a flat rectangle at the end.

"Meh need to punish you" He smirked and give me his sadist eyes. He then slowly tease me with the whip by having the end of the whip slowly trace on my ass cheek.

"Mmmm" I body was shaking from both the pleasure and the anticipation of getting punished. He then lick the whip from the end of it to the tip of the whip.

"Let's enjoy this" He smirked and hit me real hard with the whip. I screamed out in pain as each whip got harder and harder. He smacked me with the whip so much that I lost count of how many times it is now.

Feitan's POV

Heh,. Meh enjoying this so much. Her body is shivering in pain and pleasure. The cry from her made meh even more excited.

"S..Stop.." She moaned out but it didn't made meh stop. Her ass cheek have turned really red now, even more red than a tomato. "...ei...Fei...tain" she cried out meh name. I shocked meh a bit and made meh stopped.

"....Again" Meh muttered. "Again, call meh"  meh said before starting to whip her again.

"F-Feit-tan....F...Fei..tan...Feita..n!" Her cry for me send shiver down my spine. Meh can't take it anymore,tsk.

Yuki's POV

After calling his name he suddenly stop. I was both feeling relieved and sad that it has stopped. I look over at him slightly as he look at me before slamming his huge rode inside in one go. It made my back arced back as he hits the deepest part of me. Slamming in and out, I could feel that a knot was forming at the lower part of my stomach, I was about to have another climax.

"Ka...Kya..." I pleasure form him being so rough with me made me want him more and more.

"Tsk" he bite my lower back as he climax inside of me. His hot seed overflowing within me as his thick rode twitches.

"...M.....m-more....F-Fei..tan...more" I was begging him. Even though I came twice...it was still not enough. I want him more...I want him to fill me more with his seed.

"Heh, meh gonna kill you" he smirked as he ram inside of me.

~~~~~~~~

I heard the bird chirping outside which woke me up. Apparently, we did it till dawn. My throat was quite sore and hurting. I tried to get out of the bed but was pushed down.

"Where you going?" the brat pinned me down and was hovering on top of me, still half naked.

"....W-we should get back" I said while adverting my eyes from him. I was blushing so hard that my ears turn red.

"Why?" he questioned me.

"...Why? The others will be looking for us and-" before I could finish he interrupted me.

"Forget them. Lets go another round" he demand as he moves in closer.

*beep* *beep* My cellphone was ringing.

"...tsk" the brat tsked as he grabbed my phone from the side of the bed. "Don't disturb us-"

"Hey~ Guess you guys had a fun night!!!" I could hear Shlanark speaking.

"Tsk, What you want?" the brat seems really really pissed.

"Boss want you back now. Seems like we have a new mission" Salnark said calmly.

"Tsk"

"Just get back here quick, the boss ordered" Shalnark said before ending the call.

"Tsk" the brat got off of me and walked to the end corner of the bed. He then throw my clothes onto my face. "Wear it quick" He said as he get's his coat and bandana.

"Hai,hai" I said. I try to get up but failed. My legs and lower back were so weak at the point that I couldn't stand. I was like a newly born baby dear.....D-don't tell me that we did it too much and too rough yesterday that I couldn't stand properly.

"...weak" the brat muttered.

"I'M NOT WEAK!!!! YOU WERE JUST TOO ROUGH YESTERDAY!" I shouted at him.

"Too rough? You enjoy it, no?" he gave me his sadist smirked before heading into the bathroom. Tsk. I try to stand up and lean against the wall to put on my pant.

Both of us got dressed and start heading back to the base as fast as we could, although I did have trouble since my legs were still trembling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another chapter finish! I hope you guys enjoy it!!! >///<

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.7K 1.2K 17
Haunted by a terrible childhood due to her cruel fate, y/n has been looking for the Spider since she was a child, since it helped her escape that nig...
686K 18.2K 28
❛ you took my breath away ❜ Y/n Zodlyck ran away from home and came back after almost seven years for Killua's freedom. hxh! x zoldyck fem! reader s...
2.6K 65 19
my first story based off the hunterxhunter anime show. feedback is greatly appreciated:) read and enjoy started: August 1 2020 finished?: August 15 2...
50K 894 45
⭐️Edits currently being made⭐️ You grew up around Hisoka, Illumi, and Chrollo, but after your 8 month training by yourself, things seemed to change...