Gravity Falls Oneshots (X rea...

By LivCipher2

Here you can find stories of you (the most pretty and cute reader to ever exist) and any character of Gravity... More

Dipper X Reader
Bipper X Reader
Mabel X Reader
Yandere Rev!Dipper X Reader
Rev!Mabel X Fem!Reader
Yandere!Bill X Reader
(^ω^)thx
(Platonic!) (Human!) Will X Reader
Requests ??
Human! Bill X Reader X Human! Will (1)
Human! Bill X Reader X Human! Will (2)
Rev! Dipper X Human! Bill
Pacifica X Reader
(Hogwarts AU) Slytherin! Dipper x Half-Blood! Reader
!Thx and more requests!
Rev!Dipper X Reader X Will Cipher (1)
Rev!Dipper X Reader X Will Cipher (2)
(Joke OneShot) Gnomes X Reader
Monster Falls!Dipper X Human!Reader
(Joke OneShot) Waddles X Pig! Reader
Q&A!
(Original writing) ~ Short Story ~
Dippy Fresh X Reader
South Park X Reader Book INFO
please laugh along with me
My Horror Story (based on actual events)
Tag Urself as My Friends
lol help me and i'll do requests again
tag urself as things me/friends have said
Joker! Bill X Harley Quinn! Dipper [ UNFINISHED ]
a last thank u
i'm writing a new fanfic, maybe you'll like it! (i miss y'all)

(SOUTH PARK) Stan Marsh X Reader

1.6K 13 24
By LivCipher2

Living in South Park could be easier than it actually was, you had to admit. Keeping up with the craziness of the town was so hard that it became inexplicable, even for someone who had been born and raised there.

But, ever since you could remember, your school was filled with the most trouble making kids of town, as if all of them had collectively decided to study together at the same class through their entire lives, and not even High School was enough to separate them.

Kyle, the red-haired Jew was most certainly the brains, and probably the only one that acknowledged how terrible some of their actions could be. Cartman, who was still a fat-ass even after years, and was as self centered as any human being could possibly ever be. To be honest, Kenny didn't have many traits you could say that made him so unique, except for his weird love for orange jackets, and his pervert personality. And of course, Stan Marsh, the dark haired boy who was always seemingly depressed about, possibly, anything.

Even with his easily-depressed personality, and the unusual willingness to do anything for anyone he found somehow worthy, you still had to admit, he was cuter than any of his friends. In fact, you would risk saying, cuter than any other boy in class. Not that you had many options to compare.

He was more than just the cuter guy, truly. You also had to admit, you found him the most caring one. And the most passionate. Even if how he would so impulsively do things could be considered lack of responsibility. He was the type of guy who would either love someone or hate them. Everything to him was too extreme, and that was why he would always find himself so blue once in a while. If happiness and loving was extreme, so would be the disappointments.

Yeah, he was more than just cuter than any other boy.

"Hello? Earth calling (Y/N)!" The brunette near you called out. Wendy has been a nice friend since almost ever. The only person who you considered better would be Butters, and that's because Butters was, by far, the only one capable of fully understanding anyone's feelings, and ending up to be helpful, "Did you enjoy your trip to Moon?"

"God, you're so funny it kills me," you mumbled, trying for once to focus on class.

"What are you thinking about?" She whispered, ready to hear any gossip she believed you had in your mind. 

"We have been the same since always," you whispered back, giving up on doing anything productive. Getting good grades couldn't possibly be that hard anyways, Clyde was doing a really good job, and Heaven knew how terrible that child was at, well, everything.

"What does that mean?"

"I mean, we still have the same friends, we still act the same way we did when we were ten, that's fucking bizarre, dude," you shook your head, "Also, it seems like there's a party at Token's house every weekend since we started High School, that kid can't possibly be so rich, isn't that just weird?"

"Yeah, I was about to mention Token's party. Did you hear what happened on the last one?"

"Uh, let me guess. Kyle left earlier, but had to come back to pick up Stan, who got all drunk and emotional over something stupid. Cartman broke something because he's too fat and annoying. No one remembers seeing Kenny leaving the party. Craig and Tweek got caught making out in the closet, and Jimmy made a bad pun about it..."

"Ok, ok, I get your point," she rolled eyes, "There's going to be a party at Stan's this weekend though. His parents are out of town"

"Ugh, but there's his sister," you sighed, "She's too annoying to function"

"Oh. Yeah. I guess it won't be a problem, I mean, Stan is telling everyone about it, and he wouldn't want his sister annoying everyone, right?" She bit her lip, "Just go with me, please! Everyone's going to need a ride. Bebe's grounded for getting too drunk at Token's party, so she can't pick us up. And Heidi's parents are refusing to give us a ride, it's ridiculous"

"If you shut up right now, I'll give everyone a ride"

***************

Parties at Token's were usually the same. Someone who had an older sibling would be the one to bring alcohol. Somehow, Token would still seem chill even after someone breaking a seemingly expensive jar or shit of his house.

But, damn, parties at Stan's were a whole new level.

The house was considerably smaller, which meant everyone was tight as a kite, defying the laws of physics in all ways possible. Stan's dad was the one to actually leave alcohol enough for a party, and if anyone broke anything, Stan wouldn't need to freak out, Kyle was doing this job for him.

You lost Wendy the moment you entered the house, after a few minutes, Bebe was nowhere to be found. Heidi, who seemed the only one who would never leave you alone at a party, got lost after a quick, "going to the bathroom" thing.

With no idea of where any of friends were, and as Butters was way too small to ever be located in the middle of so many taller heads, you had nothing left to do other than just sneak into some room.

Which was, obviously, the worst idea you could possibly have had. You didn't even stop to see what couple you were interrupting, you quickly shut the door as soon as you opened it, and barely gave up on being alive at that moment.

Looking through the window, the garden seemed the only place free from anyone. And it was for the five amazing minutes you had there, simply sitting, looking at the stars, enjoying the almost-silence, as you could still hear the muffled sounds coming from inside the house.

That was before Stan Marsh interrupted your peace. He walked out of the house, completely lost. You were not sure if he was irritated with the loud noise, or just drunk. Probably both. He sat on the grass, not so close to you.

"Hey," he said almost awkwardly.

"Uh, hi," you answered, waving your head, "How drunk are you?"

"Dude, I'm not that drunk," he protested, clearly that drunk. He made a pause, shrugging, "So, did Wendy talk to you?"

"All that Wendy does is talk to me, gotta be a little more specific, dude," you giggled.

"Shit. She said she was gonna help me out, I bet she forgot it though," he mumbled.

"Help you out with what? Not getting that drunk anymore?"

"That would be nice too, but no," he stopped for a few moments, as if he was analyzing if what he had just said made any actual sense, though ignored it anyways, "No, actually, I asked Kyle if he could ask Wendy to tell you I want to hook up with you"

"That wasn't actually needed, you just told me," you laughed, "But is that so? You want to hook up with me?"

"Yeah," he smiled.

"You're not gonna throw up? You promise?" You asked smiling back, as he stood up, and sat next to you.

"I don't do that anymore. Promise"

"But, after tonight. What do we do? We pretend it never happened? What?"

"No, I guess we can go on a date. Or two. Or three. Depends on how many you want," he chuckled. 

"That sounds great, actually," you whispered, as he leaned on to kiss you.

•••••••••••••••••

So, this is me trying to write a South Park X Reader One Shot. Uh, I did make a joke about how every fanfic starts with a weird-ass party at Token's, sorry not sorry. Let me know what you think!! This is a try-out, because I'm considering doing this South Park X Reader: One Shots book, and I want to see what's your guys opinion about it!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

216K 6.6K 32
.。*゚+.*.。   ゚+..。*゚+ One summer in Gravity Falls and your life changed. All because of meeting Dipper, Mabel and Bill. Go through lots of adventures...
18.9K 499 18
Y/N is a beautiful girl who has come to live in Gravity Falls, Oregon because she parents died in a house fire. She has come to live with her great a...
43.6K 1.4K 15
He smirked to himself at his twisted thoughts of her. "I need her, I need (Y/N)." - After a long school year, (Y/N) decides to visit her distant cous...
447K 18.5K 66
y/n- your name h/l - hair length h/c-hair color e/c- eye color f/c-favorite color ----------- THATS IT!! hope you enjoy my fan fiction of gravi...