Mr. Rude

By Dreamer1896

Amazing cover by @Valenceia What will you do when you bump into an unknown guy and, You came to know how rud... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Epilogue
Characters

Chapter 18

87.4K 3.4K 360
By Dreamer1896

Thank you everyone for your love and support.

Your support inspires me to write more.

Keep reading and don't forget to tell me about the chapter.

Enjoy😘

Scarlett's POV

My wedding shopping was going on a great rush.

I have to go to the designer and give my measurements and to buy various dresses for the wedding functions almost daily.

As the days are passing I'm getting nervous about what will happen at the wedding?

You'll get married to Eros. Duh. What are you thinking what'll happen?

I rolled my eyes.

I know that I'm going to marry Eros.

And the most amazing thing is that my wedding is day after tomorrow so that I'll have full day for myself to rest.

Today we all have planned to celebrate my last days as a bachelorette, so Sonya and Richie planned a party at a club. I am not at all interested in celebrating but what can I do.

Yeah, you are a bore type. Who can sleep the whole day on her last days as a bachelorett.

Shut up. That's the best thing anyone can do.

I have to agree as both my friends were showing their puppy faces. How could I have said no to them?

So today I chose to wear a black strapless dress, whose upper portion is filled with sequins.
With my favourite red heels. smokey black eyes and red
lipstick.

I was admiring myself in the mirror as I did all the make up by myself.

Damn! I look sexy, I totally did a great job. I didn't know I was gifted.

Unexpected from you but I think God is with you that's why you didn't turn yourself into a clown.

Sonya came into my room or more like barged in.

"Wow, you look hot in that black dress, He won't able stop himself" she complimented.

Who's he?

"He?" I questioned.

"Uh nothing. I'm saying that everyone in the club will have their eyes on you, I'm so excited" she said.

"Oh, I don't look that nice"I blushed.

"You too look stunning, even more than me" I replied.

"Thanks babe. But it's your day today. Now let's leave, Richie is waiting for us in the car, if we don't reach on time he'll surely get mad and mad Richie is not a good Richie" she said.

Why am I feeling that your friend has planned something?

No, you're exaggerating.

I still asked her.

"Sonya? Eros is not coming there, right?" I questioned by narrowing my eyes at her.

"Noo, pfft..not at all, what would he be doing there? He have his own party to attend. I don't think he's coming. Now hurry up, we're getting late" she said.

I hope everything wents well.

With a last glance at mirror we exited my room.

"You are looking so hot. I should have tried on you, your bad"Richie said with a whistle.

I punched his shoulder.

"Oww, you punch like a man" he cried. I once again puched him.

He rubbed his shoulder where I hit him.

I chuckled.

We got seated in the car and drove towards the club.

The club was fully packed with people, loud music was playing, neon lights were making my vision go blind. But still it was fun to be in such an atmosphere.

We entered and reached towards our booth. Where we all got seated and ordered our drinks.

Sonya excused herself from us and left for her touch ups.

"I can't believe you are getting married, our stupid little Scarlett is going to become a wife. Someone selected our stupid friend to get married, God save his poor soul from you" Richie fake cried.

I rolled my eyes.

Such great friends I have.

"Oh shut up" I rolled my eyes.

Soon our drinks arrived so as Sonya, I took a sip of my drink.

"Wow, this drink tastes nice, what is it?" I took another sip.

"Just enjoy the drink babe, don't ask just drink. After all it's your bachelorett party" she winked.

"Hello everyone" a voice came from behind. When I looked there, Anna was standing their grinning.

Sonya waved back and told her to come our way.

I didn't know she was coming? But I didn't invited her so who?

"Me" Sonya said.

Did I said that loud?

"Yup" Sonya said.

Okay.

I got up and hugged Anna.

"Thanks for coming, it meant a lot to me" I smiled at her.

"No problem, I wanted to be here. I was getting bored sitting at home doing nothing" she smiled back.

Look she also gets bored sitting at home.

Everyone is different.

You're not different. You're one of a kind.

Is that a compliment?

Well it's not but you can take it in whatever way you want.

Get lost.

Anna got seated and ordered her drink.

After talking for sometime with Anna, I found she's a very sweet and polite girl, totally opposite of her brother, Eros.

How can anyone be jealous of her?

I know. I'm stupid.

Suddenly my vision started to blurr, what is happening to me, is it the drink? No, Sonya knows I don't drink because I do stupid things after that.

I shaked my head to clear my view.

"Babe, let's go to dance floor and let's have fun, after all it's my bff's bachelorette party" Sonya winked and dragged me to the dance floor.

Richie and Anna didn't came, they wanted to have a few more drinks before joining us for dancing.

Love is in the air.

I started swaying my hips according to the music and started dancing on the beat as soon as I reached the dance floor.

After a few minutes of dancing I found similar green looking at me in admiration.

Doesn't he looks like Eros?
And look Nick is also with him.

But why would they be here? Sonya told us that they won't be coming. I'm totally hallucinating.

They are not them. My mind is playing games with me. And my inner voice is helping my mind in fooling me.

The duplicate Eros came towards me and hugged me.

Why is he hugging you?

"Woah man stay away, don't touch me. I'm engaged to someone. Can't you see the ring" I pushed him away and raised my hand to show my ring.

"Scar, are you alright?" he asked.

The duplicate even knows your name.

"Yes I'm fine, but keep distance from me " I grinned.

Why the hell you are grinning?

I don't know. I can't stop myself.

"If you don't mind can I dance with you and it'll be only dancing no touching, I promise" the guy said.

I don't think one dance with this hot guy would hurt.

"Okay, only dancing" I told him.

He nodded.

Soon we started dancing to the beat.

I can't help but think, isn't the guy looks just like Eros, too sexy, too hot, too charming, too Eros, I raised my hand and touched his cheek.

"You know you look exactly like my Mr. Rude, the one whom I'm getting married" I told him while dancing.

"Oh I see. Are you happy to marry Mr. Rude?" He asked.

"Don't know" I shrugged.

"Then why are you marrying me.. um..Mr. Rude" he questioned.

Suddenly I felt sad.

"I have to otherwise he'll break my mom's and her best friend's bond" I sadly replied..

"So you hate him?" He asked.

No, why would I hate him? Do I?

No babes, you like him.

A smile came on my face.

"No, I don't hate him, he's rude, arrogant, annoying, stubborn and insane but I like him. Don't know why but can't control myself from liking him. He's not that bad" I stated.

"Do you know him?" I asked.

He shaked his head in no.

"That's good. May be if you know him you'll also fall for his charms and let me tell you one thing mister I don't share" I told him by narrowing my eyes at him.

I can see the duplicate blushing. But why would he? I let it go.

"And why would I fall for him?" The duplicate asked.

I actioned him with my hands to come near.

I got closer to his ear and told him "You know he's very smart and sexy, sometimes I drool over him, but because of his arrogance and rudeness I named him Mr. Rude" I giggled.

"This name suits him a lot. I'm so good at giving names to people" I laughed and patted my back.

"Don't tell this to him otherwise he'll be on the seventh heaven, that I praised him" I told him with a giggle.

Why can't I stop giggling.

Because you are stupid.

I know I am.

I again giggled.

He smiled his toothy smile.

Wow he also have a beautiful smile.

Just like Eros.

"Lets get seated somewhere, I like talking to you, you're an interesting guy" I literally dragged him to the bar area and we got seated.

The duplicate was staring me constantly.

"One martini for me, do you want anything?" I asked the guy.

He shaked his head in no.

"Why did you agreed to get married to him?" Duplicate guy questioned.

"You know Mr. Rude forced me into this marriage. At first I didn't like it at all but now I'm looking forward to it. Every girl wants his hubby to be too damn sexy as him. I want to say no to him but.." I said.

A slow smile crept on his face.

I continued.

"Whenever I'm with him I'm always in a different trance and when he kissed me. Wow.. just wow, fireworks started in my body. Kissing him is an amazing feeling" I said by taking a sip of my drink.

"So you like his kisses?" He asked.

"Who would not like them? He's a pro. Totally awesome" I told him.

"I think he's a lucky guy to have you, you are so beautiful, young and cute" he smilingly said.

He's finding you cute. May be he's also drunk.

Shut up.

"Mr. Rude should be like you, you are so sweet. If I don't have to marry him I would have surely married you. Because you look just like Eros. My fiancé" I said by pulling his cheeks.

He smiled at me.

I suddenly started feeling dizzy. I gripped my seat tightly.

"Are you okay?" Duplicate asked.

"Yeah, just a bit dizzy." I replied holding my head.

"I think we should head home" he stated.

I nodded.

He paid the bill and held me by shoulders and walked with me to the exit.

He took me to his car and got seated. A very familiar fragrance came into my nostrils.

"You smell very nice. Just like Eros, are you Eros? But how can you be him? He must be enjoying his bachelor's party with some beautiful, hot and sexy girls "I murmered.

"Seriously you don't recognise me?" He muttered under his breath but I heard him.

He glanced at me then back on road.

Don't you have a feeling that he is Eros?

I also feel the same, if he's Eros why did I rambled everything to him?

Because You are stupid as I told you.

I think then it's better if I don't recognise him.

When we reached home I was very sleepy. I think I must have created a nice music by bumping my head against the car interiors.

"Are you able to walk?" He questioned.

I nodded. When I got up I stumbled and was about to fall but was grabbed by the guy.

He swiftly carried me in his arms and took me to my home.

I burried my face into his chest, umm..

"You really smell very nice. Can you suggest Mr. Rude the same cologne?" I deeply inhaled his scent.

"Sure" he replied.

He entered my room and placed me on my bed and got seated beside me.

"You look very cute when you are drunk "he said by touching his fingers along my body.

He came closer and was looking at me like he was remembering my facial features, he was so close to me. Ah! He's so handsome.

An unknown feel came into me and I wanted to be in his arms, wanted to touch him, feel him.

I put both my hands around his neck and asked "Can I kiss you?"

I can't control myself. I was in different frenzy, deep down I know he was none other than Eros I have a strong feeling about it.

He shocks for a second but soon obliged my request and put his lips on mine.

Sparks ran through my body in a lightening speed.

Goosebumps rose all over my body. I can't get enough of his kisses. He's totally a pro, my soon to be husband.

He deepens the kiss, his one hand was on my cheek and other was balancing him.

Soon he pulled away when we both ran out of oxygen. He stood up and was about to go.

Why is he going? I don't want him to go.

So I grabbed his hand.

"Eros? " I whispered.

He turned around and looked at me intently.

"Please stay" I requested.

He thought for a minute, then he nodded and sat beside me and kissed my forehead.

He helped me to lie down on my bed and covered me with my duvet.

"Good night Scarlett" he said.

He lied beside me and tightly hugged me and burried his face in my neck, he inhaled deeply and planted butterfly kisses.

"Can't wait to get married to you, only one day left" he said.

"Then you'll be mine"

Was the last words I heard.

I soon was in a deep oblivion.

----------------------------------------------------

Hello lovely readers..

Thank you all for reading😘🤗

I hope you like the chapter

Keep on commenting and voting

Love you all😘😘😘😘

03/04/2018

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6M 95.2K 38
Highest Ranking: #4 in Romance #1 in forcedlove Please read 'Yours Forcefully' before reading this book. ...
20.1K 843 27
Ohm a viral handsome guy on the internet and a rich kid with a rich family was about to get married to a rich and famous actress... But she ran away...
954K 28.1K 38
Nov, 09, 2020 : #1 in romance May, 14, 2021 : #1in respect May, 14, 2021 : #4 in lovestory "Don't try and act all nice to me. I know girls like you...
1.5M 69.7K 65
Why the Straight One? Or, my struggle with being gay and married to a totally straight prince. Yeah, you guessed it. This is about an arranged marr...