BTS Psychopath -Who Is The Ps...

Por freshmelon-_

"It's not love, but war. He's not a prince charming, but a PSYCHO. I'll kill him." "This wasn't supposed to h... Más

Chapter 1 {edited}
Chapter 2 {edited}
Chapter 3 {edited}
Chapter 4 {edited}
Chapter 5 {edited}
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
F@CK MY LIFU
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 The Last

Chapter 8

880 50 5
Por freshmelon-_

Monday
March 19, 2018

5:43 am

(SEVENTEEN Hospital)

Namjoon waited in Taehyung's ward for him if he came back but never did he came, he and jin already called the others in the house. Jin went to the place where Taehyung would go to whenever he felt left out.

Namjoon sat on the bed and put his head on his hands, exhausted by the way Taehyung behaves, just the thought that Tae smokes crashed him and Jin completely.
Suddenly Namjoon's phone vibrated indicating a new message, Namjoon rapidly pulled his phone from his jeans back pocket, as he expected it was from the person who Namjoon had sent him the sample to examine it.

Vernon:
"Namjoon-ssi I've finished examining the food sample you brought and found nothing strange, It's perfectly made and delicious."
5:45 am

"If there's anything you want to talk about, you can come to me anytime ;/"
5:45 am

Namjoon chuckled at his friend's Vernon - he works in SEVENTEEN hospital- last message and replied shortly with a thanks and full stop. He indeed needed someone to talk to, but not him not Vernon, he wants someone who will listen and understand him like his mother, only if he could.

Namjoon shook his head before he start drowning in his memories with the child him and his beautiful mother. He looked at the messages again and reread the first message.

He rubbed his forehead and let out a loud frustrating groan as he laid his back on the bed with his eyes closed and his arm on his face.

Few minutes later he opened his eyes due to the noise outside, the sound of bed being pulled and people running and shouting which brought back memories to him however, only one voice caught his attention.

"Oppa open your eyes please"

"That voice sounds familiar" he hurriedly stood up and went to check out on the owner of the voice, his head popped out the ward's door and turned to the left. His eyes widened at the sight in front of him, the girl Soo Jung was on the floor, her face was drowned with tears while the boy beside her was rubbing her back in hope to calm her, the boy looked like he was holding himself from bursting with tears.

Namjoon wanted to ask what happened but thought it was better not to, at least not now. When his head turned to the right he saw the other members running his way, his eyes wandered between them but couldn't spot Taehyung neither Jungkook but wait " where's Jimin?"

"I'm here!" A small soft voice echoed from the entrance.

"Where were you?! You brat!" Yoongi was about to hit Jimin's head, Jimin had his eyes shut expecting a thump voice but he there was nothing, when he opened his eyes he saw Namjoon who had stopped yoongi's arm.

"I just paid my girlfriend a visit" Jimin smirked, which earned him a glare from Yoongi and the others.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰♥

"I want you to come back to the hospital with me hyung you are still not fully recovered." Jungkook's voice and words kept on repeat inside Taehyung's mind since they left bultaoreuna supermarket and walking along the street and past few stores.

Taehyung noticed how Jungkook kept his hands in his pockets as if he was hiding something, his heart started pounding hard in his chest when he thought it might be a small knife or something to kill him with.

However his thoughts were shuttered by Jungkook looking at him with sharp eyes and annoyed face. Jungkook stopped and turned around facing Taehyung "Hyung what kind of soap did you use? Its smell is so strong."

Taehyung swore that his heart almost stopped beating when Jungkook stopped walking and turned to face him. He didn't know how to reply instead he raised his eyebrow and pulled his right hand up to his nose to smell it.

However, everything happened so quickly Taehyung felt a sharp pain in the back of his head, Jungkook took Taehyung's right hand and strangled him with it after pushing him against the wall.

Taehyung was stunned by Jungkook's sudden move that he needed some time to raise his other hand and try to free himself from Jungkook's strong grasp, he was struggling to breathe.

"Hyung.. why?!.. YOU PROMISED ME HYUNG!. I told you I'll kill you by myself if you broke the promise"

Taehyung's eyes opened widely and stared back at Jungkook's glassy eyes, then he remembered what Jungkook meant, It was about their promise a year ago.

Flashback:
May 5, 2017
2 am

Young Jungkook woke up feeling the urge to pee, he wasted no time and got up from his bed to the bathroom but when he opened the door of the bathroom he was greeted with a cloud of smoke, he coughed a little bit as he waved his hand in front of his face to have better air. When his eyes traveled from the floor to the front he caught Taehyung smoking in the bathroom.

They both stared at each other for a while before Jungkook shifted his shocked eyes around the bathroom to see four cigarette boxes.

Taehyung's eyes trembled and he seemed lost and nervous, he looked at the cigarette in his right hand but he suddenly started coughing heavily as his left hand pressed on his chest which made Jungkook come for his aid.

"I'll go bring Namjoon, he knows what to do" the youngest turned to leave but was stopped by Taehyung tight grip on his arm. Jungkook shifted his gaze towards his friend, his eyes were desperately trying to send a message that Jungkook failed to receive.

Finally Tae stopped coughing and caught his breath "Jungkook please don't tell the others"

"YOU SHOULDN'T SMOKE HYUNG"

"Jungkook please don't tell the others" Tae begged jungkook with his eyes hopefully it will get into his heart however, jungkook scratched and ruffled his hair and exhaled heavily.

"Hyung I'm guessing you don't want to talk about... that but It's dangerous hyung, do you promise me to stop?"

Tae hesitated and looked down then  at the cigarette in his han, he threw it to the floor and stepped on it. With serious eyes and reassuring voice he replied "I promise."

End of flashback.

But when did jungkook mention the killing thing?! Tae didn't have the time to think about that as he was suffocating under his friend's arms, all he wanted or thought about now was air.

Tae closed his eyes as his left hand felt loose due to the oxygen deficiency in his body, he took a last glance at his friend and thought When did he become so violent that he's ready to kill his friend?

Jungkook released his grip on Taehyung's neck as the latter fainted right after he took a heavy breath, Jungkook caught his friend's body and carried him on his shoulder and continued walking to his destination which is the hospital.

Jungkook don't know himself why did he do that, it's for sure out of anger and worry but that's not a excuse for him to kill his friend.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰♥

Tuesday 20, 2018
6:36pm

The wind brushed against the wave of people with black clothes, it was a cloudy day about to rain cats and dogs, an almost black sky as if it was reflecting the funeral and sadness of the people beneath it, This was Fuyuko's thought before she close her eyes.

Hyunjae put the white flowers on the grave with a broken heart and teary eyes she couldn't help but burst into tears as Taehyung side hugged her and pulled her up to stand on her feet and pull her back.

Mrs.Hwan was the most crying mess despite Fuyuko's hugging her and comforting her in hope to calm her down, she looked over Soo jung's direction and saw her void from any expression face when their eyes met, Soo walked away from her sight.

When Soo jung reached home, she climbed upstairs into her room and slide down her back against the door as she hugged her knees and embedded her face in the gap between her chest and knees.

she pulled her phone out and opened her messages, one thought was running in her head as she was reading the messages from that creepy person -I'll kill that psycho-.

-------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Thank you guys for reading my story. I hope you enjoyed and if u have any advice please don't hesitate to comment or message me.❤❤❤

I won't be able to update fast since my final exams are starting soon.😢

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1K 102 11
"So, can I at least get a name?" The man asked. I chuckled, "and risk revealing my identity? No way" I said beginning to walk away. "Not even your...
183K 12.9K 50
[Volume 1] Unknown: I kill people. Jungkook: So do I, with my cuteness ;) When an average city boy Jungkook texts a random number to ease his boredom...
9.4K 1.1K 52
Officer Kim Taehyung found himself in a puzzle when the target slaughtering started happen in South Korea's leading company 'Jeon World',famous for p...
239K 9.2K 30
|| Status : ☑|| "Not even in my wildest dream I could've thought about you, out of all the people in this world...would betray me." "Why...?" 《WARNIN...