It's a Battlefield : A Dricki...

Galing kay BunzMinaj

Nicki has been with SB for three years, and their spark is long gone. Every night he doesn't get home until 2... Higit pa

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Questions for the Characters
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27

Chapter 13

1.3K 43 16
Galing kay BunzMinaj

Nicki

"The fuck are you doing here, SB?" I asked him as he approached Drake and I. He carried the strong smell of alcohol with him. He's probably drunk.

"Nicki, can I talk to you al -- "

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, my nigga. Answer my question first. What. The. Fuck. Are. You. Doing. Here," I hissed through clenched teeth. I still couldn't believe I ran into him here, like what? I mean, he did go to strip clubs -- he said it himself -- but to be here with him at the same time and same place? Can you say bad luck or nah?

"That doesn't matter."

"Well it sure as hell matters to me. Answer my question or I'm not answering yours. Period."

He sighed, obviously frustrated.  "I was going to the strip club to get my mind off things and I saw you here, the end."

I laughed. Surely he wasn't expecting me to believe that piece of shit story.

"Right. I wouldn't believe that for a second."

"Well if you don't believe me, that's your goddamn problem, but it's true."

I scoffed, and rolled my eyes. I could tell I was pissing him off, but I could care less.

"Whatever. Now what did you want in the first place?"

"I wanted to know if I could talk to you -- "

"Well speak then," I growled in a low voice.

" -- in private," he continued.

In private? The hell did he want to speak to me in private for? I was hoping he wasn't finna apologize, because he should know by now that I wasn't gonna accept it. I was done with him. I really was. He needed to realize that.

I bit my lip. Should I...?

"Fine, let's go," I huffed, and got up out my seat. I saw Drake's eyes get wide, and before I could take off with SB, he grabbed hold of my wrist. SB and I both looked back at him in surprise.

"Nicki..."

"Drake, relax. I can handle this," I assured him. I scowled at SB before continuing. "He's not gonna do anything."

. . .

SB dragged me to a secluded corner, out of Drake's view. I jerked my arm away from him.

"Alright, I'm here. Now what the fuck do you want?" I asked him.

His expression softened as he took my hand in his and squeezed it.

I didn't pull away.

"Nicki," he started, in a calm, steady voice. In a voice that I missed so much. "I love you, ok? I love you, and I always will. Believe me, Nicki, I've tried to get over you, I really have, but as hard as I try, I can't. I've dated a few other girls for a short amount of time, but every single one of them reminded me of you in some sort of fashion. I know you've probably moved on, but I sure as hell haven't, despite how much I want to. Like it or not, I love you Nicki, and I can't change that fact. I can't. I know the last thing in the world you want to do is hear me ramble on and on, but I needed to tell you this in person. Listen, I know you still love me, I just know you do, I just need to hear you say it. Just once. Just say it, and I'll leave you alone. So Nicki," he sighed, "Do you love me?"

I was literally on the verge of tears. I really and truly was. Shit, I was about to go Niagara Falls on this nigga. But, I couldn't. At least, not just yet.

Safaree still loved me, but a question that I didn't even know the answer to, floated around in the air. Did I still love SB? Do I? I mean, here I was, willingly letting him hold my hand, and there he was, rambling on and on about how much he still loved me, and I was listening.

Did I still love SB?

"SB, I -- "

"Do you love me?" he repeated.

Warm tears rushed down my cheeks, and SB wiped each and every one off of my face with his thumb. Aaaannnndddd here comes the waterworks.

"Yes, SB, I love you!" I whispered, I threw my arms around his neck, and he kissed my forehead. "I love you, I love you, I love you." My tears soaked his shirt, but he didn't care. All he did was hold me tighter than I was holding him, and slowly rocked us back and forth. I didn't want this. Wait, no, yes I did. Wait, no I didn't. Yes I did. No, I didn't. Yes. No. Ughhhh!

I pulled away from him and wiped the rest of my tears off of my face. We were not finna do this again. I just couldn't afford it.

"Nika, what's -- "

"No," I said softly, and turned away from him.

"No? No what?"

"No, SB, we're not doing this again. Not. Fucking. Again."

"Not doing what again?" he asked, turning me back around to where I faced him. I could tell he really was genuinely confused on what I was talking about; not just faking it.

"We can't get back again. We just can't. You say you're gonna change, but you never do. I mean, yes, I love you, but... I just can't. I'm sorry."

He took my hands in his again and kissed them.

"Nicki, I promise, this time I will change. I miss you, I can't live without you. Just please, one more chance, I can -- "

"No, SB! You can't change. We've been over this. You can't and you won't. Period."

He sighed, his eyes getting shiny. Was he about to cry or...?

"If it means keeping you," he said slowly, "Then I swear to God, I will change. No questions asked."

I will admit, he was mad convincing. I was actually debating getting back with him. I wanted to, but then again, I knew I couldn't. I can't even begin to count how many times we've been through the same situation. We fight, I move out temporarily, he tracks me down, apologizes, promises he's gonna change, I forgive him, I move back in, he's decent for a couple days, and then the cycle repeats.

"You always say that, SB," I said in a shaky voice. "But, you never do."

"But this time I mean it! I've realized how much I need you in my life, and I don't want to lose you again. So just please, please, just give me another chance."

He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close to him. I didn't hesitate to do the same.

But what the fuck was I doing?

He was trying to pull me back in. That's exactly what he was doing, and I hate to admit it, but it was working. I came to the club a few hours ago, hating Safaree's fucking guts, and now, here I was, saying I loved him, and letting him hold me in his arms. God, he was the KING of manipulation.

But maybe... Maybe he seriously was gonna change. Maybe...

"Ok SB. I'll think about it," I said reluctantly.

"You mean it?!" he exclaimed, overly excited.

I nodded. "Yes, I mean it. I'll let you know what I decide later, ok? But you have to prove to me that you love me and that you're gonna change. Until then, it's no. Got it?"

He laughed and leaned into my neck, his hot breath sending tingles down my spine. "How about I take you to the back bathroom and prove myself to you then?"

He started sucking on my neck, making me moan uncontrollably. It felt so wrong, but so right...

"Thought so," he whispered seductively as he led me through the crowd, toward the back bathroom.

This should be interesting.

Drake

I just sat at that table, alone, watching Niyah strip. I don't know, I'm just not exactly happy with the fact that she was showing off her body to other men besides me. I don't know why I agreed to let her do this shit in the first place. I guess it was the amount of money that would be earned. Between you and me, Niyah and I have been kinda tight on money lately, and we definitely could use some more. No doubt after tonight we'll have a lil' over 3000 with her dancing like this.

But honestly? I could care less about the money right now. I just wanted her off that stage.

Another thing that had me pissed was SB. How he just gonna show up like that? Nicki hates his fucking guts; that was a known fact, but why'd she agree to go and talk to him? Was she intimidated by him? No, she couldn't be. She wasn't afraid of nobody. Maybe she did it just because she wanted to get him off of her back. Lord knows he wouldn't have left if he didn't get what he wanted. That's just the kinda guy SB is.

If you couldn't tell already, I have some problems with SB. I just hate the fact how he can treat Nicki like that and get away with it. Nicki was my best friend; of course I'm going to get mad when I hear about SB and her fighting. I swear to God, when I heard about him hitting Nicki the night she lost her job, I was so tempted to find his sorry ass and beat him to death. I still don't understand why Nicki went back to him after that. If I was her, I sure as hell wouldn't have. But I mean, that's just me. That was just the way I was raised; to never raise a hand to a woman.

See, Niyah and I have had tons of fights in the past, and when I say tons, I mean tons. But never in my LIFE would I ever hit her.

I also didn't like him because he was so disrespectful to Nicki. He acted as if he didn't give two shits about her, and to be honest, I seriously don't think he does. I think he just has her around to have her around. He's one of them niggas who can't stand being alone. He always has to have a girl. I've tried telling Nicki this over and over again, but she never listens.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when a girl, probably my age and mad pretty, slid into the seat across from me.

"What's a handsome guy like you doing all alone?" she asked with a seductive grin. She twirled her hair and bit her lip. It didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that she was trying to flirt with me.

"Oh no, I'm not alone, my friend just left real quick to sort something out," I said. "She'll be back in like, five minutes."

"Well you know, Papi, a lot can happen in five minutes," she said, with eyes full of lust. "I happened in five minutes."

Ohhhh shit. Niyah wouldn't like this. This chick wanted some dick, and I wasn't about to give her any. I was determined to be loyal to Niyah, because she was always loyal to me. Just because she was up there on the stage, dancing like a professional stripper, in an outfit that looked like it would fall off of her any minute, didn't make it any less wrong to fuck this girl, even if Niyah wasn't watching.

Right?

The girl followed my gaze to Niyah.

"Why are you staring at her?"

I sighed. "That's my girlfriend," I admitted.

"Then what's the big deal?" she asked. "She's not paying any attention."

"Yeah, but -- "

"And who says you can't have a little fun, too?"

I guess she had a point. I mean, since Niyah was having fun, why shouldn't I? And what she didn't know won't hurt her...

Wait, what am I doing? I was not gonna fuck this girl, even if she was pretty persuasive and she made some pretty good points. No, no, no, no, no, no, no.

"Just five minutes is all I need," she pleaded. "And I'll make it worth your while."

She grabbed my hand from across the table and stood me up.

"I promise."

She placed a passionate kiss on my lips and I couldn't help but return to favor. Mannnn, her lips so soft, made a nigga wanna bite 'em off. My hands slid they way down to her ass and squeezed it.

She giggled, and led me out the strip club door, and into her car...

~

I know you guys will hate me for this chapter, but just trust me, Drake WILL be coming to the rescue pretty soon, I promise.

5 comments?

xx Kylie

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

22.2K 977 18
Nicki is an aspiring actress and when her teacher introduces her to her famous nephew who happens to be a Hollywood director, Nicki quickly takes on...
303K 5.5K 93
These are all of the oneshots & miscellaneous postings (i.e drafts, ideas, etc.) from my original blog fuckyes-dricki.blogspot.com! Most of these are...
76.3K 3.8K 40
✿❯────「✿」────❮✿ 𝙏𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚 𝙂𝙞𝙧𝙡𝙨. 𝙊𝙣𝙚 𝙙𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙧𝙤𝙤𝙢. 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙖𝙙𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙪𝙧 𝙡𝙞𝙗𝙧𝙖...
49.3K 1.4K 50
A struggle of a couple through years. You'll know it when you read it. y/n gp