Chapter 14

Drake

Before she could take my shirt off I stopped her. What the fuck was I doing? I was putting Niyah and I's relationship in jeopardy, all for what, some attention-seeking thot? Shit, I didn't even know her name. This was stupid. My dick was for Niyah and Niyah only.

"Is something wrong?" she asked, when I gently pushed her off of me.

I nodded. "We can't do this, I have a girlfriend."

She shrugged. "So? I have a boyfriend, but I don't give a fuck. When I see an attractive guy, I go for him, and I don't think twice about it, ya feel me?"

"Wha -- No, bitch! I'm not gonna cheat on my girlfriend with a hoe who's name I don't even know!" I exclaimed. I thought I'd made a point, but she came to prove me otherwise.

"Well, my name is Mercedes, now lemme suck your dick," she said, attempting to unzip my pants, but failing. I quickly hopped out of the car, not wanting anything else to do with Mercedes.

"Listen, I gotta go. You do -- you, and, uh, bye!" I stammered, and I slammed the car door in her face and ran back into the club, hoping to find Nicki back at our table, but instead found an angry Niyah waiting for me.

Nicki

Our sex only lasted five minutes, because just as he entered me, the manager of the club came into the bathroom and shooed us out, telling us that this was a "respectable establishment" (yeah right) and how "we needed to do this shit in the comfort of our own homes". We put our clothes back on, and left the bathroom in hysterics.

We were making our way back to my table, but I stopped in my tracks when I saw Drake and Niyah arguing. I didn't think I'd ever see the day. Niyah was going in after him, too. Drake must have fucked up real bad while I was gone.

I ran over to them, with SB behind me.

"What the fuck happened?!" I exclaimed.

"He was fucking other girls!" Niyah yelled, and I looked at Drake in disbelief. Drake? Cheating? No.

"What?" I asked, and Drake shook his head.

"No, Nicki, Niyah, I didn't fuck her, ok?! I swear to God I didn't! I would never do that!" he cried.

Niyah just shook her head and crossed her arms. "I can't believe you, Drake. I fucking turn my back for one second, and you go and fuck another girl. It's my goddamn birthday too!" she screamed.

She looked as if she was about to go after Drake and snap his neck, and to be honest, I couldn't blame her. Why the fuck would Drake fuck another girl? This didn't sound like him at all. There must've been a misunderstanding. Right?

I pulled Niyah away from Drake, and SB grabbed both of her wrists. She didn't fight back, because she knew it was for the best. Now I focused on Drake.

"What the hell, Drake?" I asked.

"Nicki, I didn't fuck her, she -- "

"Then what the fuck happened?"

"Look, she came on to me, ok? She took me to her car and she tried to have sex with me, but I didn't let her! That's it! Nothing else happened!"

Niyah rolled her eyes, obviously not believeing his story. "Then why'd I see you making out with that girl and squeeze her ass? That was AWL you, my nigga," Niyah said.

"Baby, I was caught up in the moment, it was -- "

"Seriously Drake, no fucking excuses. I know what I saw," she whispered, tears forming in her eyes. "I just thought thought you were better than that."

Then, without warning, she fled the scene, taking off in the truck we all came in. Shit. Now the only person who had a vehicle was SB. Drake's gonna love that.

I shook my head in anger and punched Drake's arm.

"What the actual fuck, Drake? Why would you even think to do something like that? Why would you want to jeopardize you and Niyah's relationship? You guys had it all, I mean -- "

"Yes Nicki, I know I fucked up, don't rub it in," he snapped.

I scoffed. "Don't you even fucking dare get an attitude with me. I'm not the reason you in this goddamn predicament, so watch it. I'm just curious why you would fuck another girl while you still with Niyah," I growled back. This nigga better fix his attitude real quick. He know better.

He ran his hand through his curls. "It wasn't like that Nicki, you have to believe me. I didn't fuck her! I may have kissed her and felt up on her, but that's it! That's all that went down."

I've been friends with Drake for years, and I can tell when he's lying. When he's lying, his pupils dialate and he stutters excessively, and as of right now, his pupils hadn't gotten any bigger and he was pronouncing his words the way he should. Plus, this doesn't sound like Drake at all. He's not the cheating kind of guy.

Maybe he really was telling the truth. Maybe nothing really did happen.

I sighed and crossed my arms over my chest.

"On God?" I asked.

"On God," he replied with a sigh of relief, happy that somebody was starting to believe him. "I swear Nicki, nothing went down in that car. I came to my senses before she even took off my shirt, ok? You know I'm smarter than to stoop that low."

I nodded. "Ok, ok, Drake," I said, "I believe you, but I'm not the one you need to convince. You need to convince Niyah."

"Yeah, I know. I just don't know how I'm gonna get her to listen to me," he said.

"Listen, Drake, give her time, ok? She's upset, and shit, I would be too, because you fucked up. You fucked up real bad."

He rolled his eyes. "Yea. I know, you've already told me that."

"BUT," I continued, "She will come around, but it won't be immediately. Give her some space, stay at somebody else's home for, like, two days. Bring her flowers, text her and tell her how much you miss her, and keep telling her over and over again that nothing happened. Call her whenever you get the chance, even if she rejects it. But just remember, she loves you to death, and she will eventually come around. Just don't give up on her. Fight for her, because that's what she wants you to do -- trust me, I know."

He sighed. "You promise that she'll come around eventually?"

"Yea, but not without my help. I'm gonna go talk to her," I said, grabbing my handbag. Drake's face lit up, and he threw his arms around me and squeezed me tight, and I didn't hesitate to return the favor. I could almost feel SB's hatred for Drake increase by the second, but shit, who gave a fuck? He needed to get over himself. I knew he didn't like Drake, but newsflash, bae: he don't like you either.

"Thank you Nicki," Drake whispered into my neck. "Thank you so much."

I giggled and pushed him off of me. "You're welcome, but if you want me to talk to her, we gonna have to go now because I'm getting hella tired."

"Niyah took the truck, though," Drake said, and I gestured to SB, who jingled his car keys.

"Let's go," I said, and both boys followed behind me.