Alpha Falling For The Omega

By mariamagalygg

17. That's how old I am today. It's about time too. I was getting sick of being 16. I hear a low rumble being... More

#1: Last Goodbyes
#2: New Home, Sweet Home
#3: Why The Alpha? Of all the wolves, why him?
#4: Super Glued To Your Side
#5: Jealous Problems
Author's Note
#6: So God Damn Stubborn
#7: Unexpected Confessions
#8: Moving In
#9: Fooled Him Good
Author's Note
#10: Uh Oh
#11: Birthday Surprise
#12: Revenge is Sweet
#13: Shouldn't Have Done It
#14: Never Leaving My Sight
#15: Possessive Yet Again
#16: Stolen
A/N
#18: And Then There Were None
#19: Beach
#20: I Promise To Never Leave
A/N
#21: Joyful Gift
A/N
Chapter #22: Epilogue
A/N
BAD NEWS FOR SEQUEL

#17: Spill It!

18.4K 617 79
By mariamagalygg

Adria's P.O.V

"Spill it Adria! You know I'm going to find out sooner or later."

He was getting angry.

"Don't worry about it, I'm healing already, it'll be gone by the day after tomorrow."

I tried to wave him off but he wouldn't have any of it.

"Either you do it willingly or by force, either way you’re going to show me.”

“No James, I’m not.”

“Dammit Adria! Why can’t you let me fucking take care of you? That’s all I want to do. Please just let me do when I am meant to do.”

He said this with the pleading voice. Towards the end I heard his voice break slightly.

“If I do, will you promise me that you won’t go all Alpha crazy on me. I’m talking about black eyed, husky voice, overprotectiveness and possessiveness. Promise?”

He stared at me. I could see him considering this. I’m still going to show him but I want to see what I can get out of the deal.

“I make no such promises, but I will try.”

I sighed.

“Okay, fine.”

I lifted my shirt to uncover my stomach. I had to room door open.

“How’s our sick-“

James growled at a shocked Cordelia.

“Adri! What the hell happened to you?! Who did that?”

Paula came in to get Cordelia out.

“Cordelia, you need to- OH MY GOD! Adria! What happened?!”

I was going to lower the shirt but James stopped me.

“Don’t you dare lower that shirt of yours until I am done expecting it. As for you two,”

He said pointing at Cordelia and Paula.

“Get out now!”

“James, don’t talk to them like that. They were just checking up on me.”

They left when James yelled at them.

“You can’t yell at my only two friends! They were just being good friends and making sure was okay. I swear that if I could walk I would have stormed out of here because you felt like being an ass!”

“I needed to see you stomach to see how bad it was. I was simply mad that I was interrupted. Could you please raise your shirt?”

I did as he asked. This time when he saw what my stomach looked like, his eyes went black.

“Why I oughta… Did he really do this to you?”

I nodded.

“Thank God I killed them because if I didn’t I would’ve gone back and killed him.”

 I stared in. He was really angry and quite frankly he scared me. His eyes lighted as tears started to cloud his eyes.

“I’m so sorry Princess! I wish I had gotten there sooner. If I had stopped you from leaving this would’ve never happened. You have no idea how sorry I am. I should’ve taken better care of you! I can’t believe I let this happen. How can you even forgive me? I caused this.”

I started to cry too. He can’t be beating himself up over this. It wasn’t his fault. I would have still left. I wouldn’t have listened to him.

“James, please don’t beat yourself up over this. It wasn’t your fault. I would still left for a run. The reason I forgave you was because I love you. I knew this wasn’t your fault. I was feeling very angry because you raised your voice at me in front of Dylan. That wouldn’t have happened if I hadn’t run at the door looking for the sock.”

I was sobbing by now. I can have him thinking it was his fault.

 “Adria, I love you so much, I can’t begin to explain to you how much. When you were gone I went mad. I went out looking for you, all I found was your scent. I followed it and found you. Once I got a you, you were barely breathing and I felt you slowly slipping away. I was so scared. I swore to myself that if you ever woke up, I would never let you out of my sight again. This time I mean it.”

I chuckled the groaned in pain.

“Don’t make me laugh James. It hurts.”

He chuckled this time.

“Do you want to continue watching TV?”

I nodded.

“Could you move closer? I can't really move that much. I really hurts."

"Anything for you my Princess."

He smiled that. We laid in bed watching supernatural until we both fell asleep.

Weeks passed and I was able to walk normally again. Thank God! I was getting restless not being able to move.

James was getting very overprotective now. He wouldn’t let any unmated male near. I really don't understand why. They were pack. They didn’t mean any harm.

Once James finally let me leave the room he was always by my side. I was never leaving his sight again, I understood that.

“I have a surprise for you.”

He said covering my eyes. He started leading me to another room.

“Where are you taking me James?”

“Don’t worry about it. Trust me. Just keep walking.”

 I did as he asked.

“Remember that I said I killed Alpha Brad?"

"Yes, it's kind of hard to forget, why?"

"Well, his pack was left without an Alpha. I asked if anyone wanted to join our pack and you’ll never guess who decided to join us.”

I heard the smile invoice. I was about to answer when I heard

“SURPRISE!!!”

James uncovered my eyes and I was met with familiar faces. It was Sara, Adriana, Natalia, and Teresa. They were all here.

“Oh my God! When did you guys get here?!”

“Not long, like 10 minutes ago.”

Said Teresa. I went to sit down and was joined by them. I was soon pulled onto James’s lap.

 I got all red-faced and everyone giggled. Soon Cordelia and Paula came in with their mates in tow. They sat but were too pulled on to their mate’s laps.

“Paula, Cordelia, I want you guys to meet Sara, Teresa, Natalia, and Adriana. They are my best friend since I can remember.”

They all started talking. And I joined the conversation. James started to play with my hair. I smiled at him every once in a while to show him that I was happy. He would normally smile back. Other times he would kiss me.

“You guys are soooo cute! I want a mate! I’m so jealous.”

Natalia said jokingly. We all laughed. Teresa, Adriana, and Sarah all said they wanted one too. We kept on talking for a while and got hungry so we walked to the kitchen to make dinner.

"James, where is Dylan and the rest of the guys?”

”They went out for a run. Why?”

I chuckled.

“What’s so funny? Don’t you have enough with just me? You have to go asking around for other males, other males that aren’t me?! It breakes my heart to hear you ask. What did I do?”

I burst into laughter.

“Don’t be stupid James. I am perfectly happy with you. I couldn’t imagine my life without you. I was simply asking for them so I could introduce them to my friends from back home. There’s no need to be so jealous.”

 I was chuckling by now.

“Well, I do feel a little stupid for overreacting but I need you to know, I don’t share what’s mine.”

I chuckled.

“I get it. I’m yours, no one else is to have me except for you.”

He laughed.

“Exactly, that’s the way I like it and that’s the way it will stay.”

He got all giddy and I chuckled.

We all heard the door to the house open and Dylan came into the kitchen and stopped at the doorway. He was staring at Teresa with wide eyes. Uh oh, I think I know where this is going.

The three other guys bumped into Dylan, before they could say anything each of them starred at one of my friends.

Jim was saying at Sara lovingly. Jace was staring at Adriana the same way. Hunter was staring at Natailia like if she was the most precious thing. Suddenly 4 growls were heard before the famous phrase we all know and love.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hey guys!! thankyou so much for reading this!!! I really appreciate it.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. The updates will be more often. I assume every two days or so. 

17k reads!!! OMG!! Thankyou so much!!! It really makes my day a whole lote brighter to know a lote of people have atleast seen this thing exists!!! 

LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!

Vote, Comment, Fan, PM me! i mean it. Let me know what you think. or if you just need someone to talk to. 

Have a great night guys!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8M 49.8K 19
"You know you can't resist me much longer." He continued to trail kisses down my neck and jaw. I bit my lip to keep a moan from escaping. "I am yo...
279K 13.6K 55
{MATURE +18} I am strong, I am resilient, I am fire... *******************************************************************************************...
80K 1.7K 32
I walked out of the bathroom and felt a presence behind me. I turned around and I felt a pair of strong arms around my waist and slammed me into the...
37.8K 708 18
*Formerly known as Omega's Brother on my other account* Isabelle Smith was ranked an Omega at a young age. She was treated worse than the others. She...