Character Profiles ๐ŸŒˆ

By AliceInChains21

These are updated profiles of my own original characters. The universe is shared with @strike_over_roses See... More

Kylie, The Red Huntress
Suki, Cupid's Love Child
Onyx, Rainbow Princess
Hades, Lord of the Garden
Ashley, The Mischievous Rebel
Goyo, Runaway Prince
Suzuki, The Little Paper Doll
Lola, The Carefree Hippie
Akihiko, The Passionate Photographer
Shou, Bare Boned Diva
Morgan, Miss Sunshine
Jx, Warm-Hearted Scientist
Gavin, The Lovestruck Skater Boy
Fj, Fucking Jenna
Celeste, Little bird
Iris, The Activist
Oscar, The Haughty Elf
Aspen, The Two-Faced Crow
Marcus, The Heterochromatic Pianist
Ozzie, The Emotional Intellectual
Rolu, Ripped at the Seams
Monty, Patient #254
Kairi, The Lion Heiress
Ruby, The Pianist's Daughter
Ollie, Little Butterfly

Rye, The Thrill Seeker

12 1 19
By AliceInChains21

"What is life if you're not gonna go out dancing on a rainy day?"

Basic Information:
Full name: Rye Chauntel
Title: The Survivor, The Victim, The Forgotten
Nicknames: Catcher in the Rye, black attack, Rye lie
Age: Biologically late 20s, actually Eiji time age
Birthday: December 11th (Sagittarius)
Gender: Male
Sexual orientation: Bisexual

Physical Aspects:
Ethnicity: Mother was 100% a dragon while his father's bloodline is unknown. He was passed the dragon genes from his mom.
Hair: Curly dark brown hair that goes everywhere. He often straightens his curls and dyes it jet black.
Eyes: piercing purple eyes. Narrow and leering.
Skintone: pale (ivory)
Physical build/fitness: Lean and has average build. He doesn't keep as much muscle as he should for what he does.
Posture: slouched over when socializing to make himself seem less approachable, leaning on one leg more naturally
Height: 6'0"
Weight: 140 lbs
Voice: he makes his voice higher and playful when messing with people, but naturally it's grumbly and dead set. Like he means each word he says.
Clothing: Orange leather jacket over black tank top. The design on tank is white letters that say "excuse you" in a graffiti font. He has black skinny jeans with checker orange and black pockets. He has black boots with the flaps down. The inside of the flaps are purple. He has a piercings on his lip, ear, and somewhere else...(he doesn't always wear his lip piercing, but the piercings on his ear is a must).

Personality Information:
Character keywords: cocky, troll, socially estranged, illogical, moody, lazy, thrill seeker, playful, childish, manipulative, intelligent, dark humored
Virtues: perceptive, playful, brave, intelligent
Flaws: Cocky, dark, manipulative, moody, childish, illogical
Tragic flaw: illogical, he acts and thinks in weird ways.
Self or Others: Self
Joys: playing guitar, singing to himself, playing Beethoven pieces, dance dance revolution, jumping off of high places, embarrassing others, making people laugh or scowl, scaring people.
Fears: Death. He used to be afraid of a lot more, but those things happened so much he got used to them.
Hobbies: playing dancing and singing games, sneak attack. teasing others, playing instruments, blindfolding himself and walking across a tightrope, making cool handshakes, embarrassing others, finding amusement, being a troll.
Coping mechanisms: Hiding or faking his death
Optimist, pessimist or realist: Pessimist
Myers-Briggs Personality Type: ENTP
Ideal relationship: He needs somebody who can push him back and give him something fun to think about. He's all for the intellectual pursuit before anything sexual. He likes banters and trials more than anything else in the world. He doesn't care about how long it will take, he just wants it to be interesting. Once moving into flirtatious territory though, he wants to make the person blush. He loves cracking serious people and getting on their nerves. He will make them laugh, smile, or embarrassed just because it's all a part of the game. He will chase as long as his prey is interesting. He doesn't care if it takes days or years to acquire their love. Finally, once in love, he needs stimulation from his partner. Neglect is not an option. He feels like if he ties himself down it better be with somebody who gets him and fulfills his needs. He doesn't like the idea of being forgotten. He will treat his significant other with love and affection as long as he gets something in return.
Quotes/Quirks:
"What comes around, goes around."
"I LOVE to dance it torrential sleet. I get the coolest bruises on my skin."
"Who doesn't love the chase?"
"Technically, I'm a victim of bad life choices and terrible friends."
"Eros ain't so pure my dear."
"Red blush on pale skin is the cutest. Is that why you're tempting me right now?"
"It's always easier to be forgotten, but somehow I'm fated to be remembered."
Nervous habits: *looks at ground* *rubs wrists* *crooked smile*

Abilities:
Powers:
Shadow copy- creates shadow copies of himself that can taunt, fight, and slip through walls and floors to get things for him.
Purple electricity- unlike normal electricity, it is fueled by hatred and anger. The more intense his anger, the stronger it becomes.
Symmetry- he draws symbols in the air with his weapon and in as many places as he wants it to be, a burst of electricity attacks in exactly the way that he draws it. For example, if he draws a squiggly line, the electricity shoots out like that at his opponent from thin air. Furthermore, if he draws a bunch of circles and then pushes them with his hands, out of thin air circles of electricity will attack his opponent.
Protect- momentarily surround himself with a force field
Airlift- gets a huge burst of air and sends himself shooting upward.
Transformation- can turn into a dragon that breathes electricity instead of fire.
Specialty: attacking from a far, watching opponent's patterns and acting accordingly from a far.
Weapons: a jagged sword that has no definite handle. It's black with jagged purple glowing lines. He can fight with it as a sword or it can turn into a bow and shoot purple energized arrows.
Brief fighting description: He stays from a far and shoots arrows or draws symbols with his bow sword. If in close range combat he can swing his sword fast to deflect magic or absorb attacks. Sometimes he can swing his sword in close range and it suddenly acts as a bow, shooting out energized arrows at point blank.
Etc etc so much more to talk about...

Relationships/Family:
Family wealth: His family was wealthy when he was younger, but they were ruined by magic. Thankfully, he got accepted free of charge into avian and he got money in interesting ways. Currently, his parents and brother aren't around and he is going solo through life.
Family friends: Derek
Immediate family:
Mother: Elizabeth Chauntel, manufactured wine and never left the house without wearing a classy dress.*
Father: Desmond Chauntel, a quiet, kind man who always hid in his study. Rye never knew his father that well, but after his father disappeared and magic made his mom go insane, he wished he did.
Brother: Lucas Chauntel, a charming young boy who had a thing for fashion. After their family was ruined Lucas vowed to never be near the horrors of magic again.
Ex-Wife: Serena Kumotta, an impish girl who played the game of life for the thrill of the chase. She had two children with Rye and then tricked him into having another later on.*
Daughter: Lily Chauntel, a hardworking and extroverted young girl who had to bear many burdens because her father's lack of a conscience.
Youngest Son: Reyne Chauntel, an intelligent and manipulative young man like his father who has attachment issues because death and chaos follows him like flies.
Eldest Son: Kito Chauntel, a kind-hearted, adventurous boy who was everything Rye should have been. Sadly, he had to give up his body in order to protect Narian.
Others: Sister in law, nephew, and niece.***
Current friends: Derek, Gemini, Demi, Stella, Dx, Ozzie, Death
Current acquaintances: Nova, Arrow, Lily, Goyo
Current enemies: Lily, Naomi
Employment: Self-employed...usually gets by without money.

Timeline:
General History:
"When I was younger I had a soft bed and a big imagination. The world was mine and I could do whatever I wanted to. Obviously, I was wrong. Sugar plums and gumdrops turn into coal and sleet eventually. Sorry Santa, this fairytale wasn't ho ho ho ho hopeful in the slightest. Basically, when I was in middle school, a shadow THING came to our door one day and tempted my mom with fame and fortune for information. (That she apparently had?) My mom was going to oblige, but my father did not like the idea in the slightest. He shut the shadow out and hid in his study. Mother, however, was greedy. She was a greedy little girl. She opened a window for the shadow that night and after that...I can't even explain what happened. I remember somebody yelling like psychotic maniac. The whole house was suddenly made out of gold. Mom kept hitting Lucas saying that the house was HERS and HERS alone. She was going insane with greed. I thought father could fix her, but he could not. He decided to go after the shadow that did this to us...but he never returned. I ran away from that house with my brother and an orphanage took us into custody. The orphanage wanted to teach us magic because we had potential, but my brother refused. He was terrified of magic and wanted nothing to do with it. I, on the other hand, was intrigued by magic and wanted to learn how somebody could go that insane because of it. What information could my mother have had that would attract a shadow of that caliber? What did it want to know? Why us? All these questions led me to learn. And I did. It brought me to Avian Academy where I was content until I was kidnapped by some of my classmates. They blackmailed me into staying shut about their plans and I was terrified something would happen to my friends...so I stayed quiet. Eventually their schemes were so heartbreaking I could not take it any longer. I shut down. All the friendships I made were slowly draining because of how I shut myself in. I knew, but I couldn't say a word. It was painful. Thankfully, the hell year ended. I had to watch half my friends get kidnapped and the other half get scarred. ...what happened next is longer story that I can't get into easily...so I'll skip forward a few hundred years.

I met a girl. I really liked her, trust me. It was a shame she was only after my inherited skill. She wanted to train my kids and then sell them off. Of course I had to find out after I had my second child with her, so I slammed her face through a window. My only love was just using me...it hurt. I placed my kids in the custody of Layla and then faked my death in front of my eldest Lily and her friend Naomi. Unfortunately, I had to come back when I learned of Layla's own death. They both hated me for pulling a stunt like that on a whim , but I did not care. As long as their mother couldn't use them, I didn't care how they felt about me. So I ran away and lived a carefree life full of wonder...until years later when that bitch made me feel in love again. She said "oh Rye I changed. Cmon let's have some fun" -bullshit. But I was lonely. So we got back together and raised our new son until I realized she was STILL a bitch and I killed her. I hope she rots in hell. Anyway, I knew I couldn't take care of my son in the mental state I was in, so I handed him off to my brother. My brother disliked magic and would give him a normal life, I thought. So basically I pawned him off and was done with it. Thankfully, Lily joined my brother's family few years later to keep watch over Reyne...sighs. that isn't even the end, but it's good enough for now. Endings are boring anyways. It's better if the fun keeps going."

Living arrangements: Camps outside. He never wants to live in a big fancy house again.
Hometown: Ladon
Current town of residence: Messing around in the ruins of Narian Castle.
Education level: Preschool-Third year of high school
Training: Magic training at orphanage and some guidance at Avain Academy. Most of it was self-taught later on in life in order to survive.

Goals—Ultimate and In-Story:
Short-term goals in-story: Live life his own way.
Long-term goal in-story: don't get involved and pray that people won't force him to help, find out what happened to his family, to make a genuine connection with somebody.

"The connection. It's not there. I just need to find it."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.5K 842 10
From elementary to high school, as an otaku, I play roleplaying MMORPGs as part of my normal life. One day, when I woke up, I find myself in new real...
384 11 10
This is where I create OC's for my friends stories.
328K 7.5K 39
*๏ผŠโœฟโ€ โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ* โ˜พ ๐š˜๐š’๐š”๐šŠ๐š ๐šŠ ๐šก ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š› โ˜ฝ ๐™„๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐™– ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฌ ๐™ฎ๐™š๐™–๐™ง ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™– ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฌ ๐™จ๐™˜๐™๐™ค๐™ค๐™ก, ๐™ฎ/๐™ฃ ๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™จ...
1K 32 74
This is an x Oc, but I do have an x reader on my page, but of course, you can always switch out my character's name for your name. All these stories...