Alpha Falling For The Omega

By mariamagalygg

17. That's how old I am today. It's about time too. I was getting sick of being 16. I hear a low rumble being... More

#1: Last Goodbyes
#2: New Home, Sweet Home
#3: Why The Alpha? Of all the wolves, why him?
#4: Super Glued To Your Side
#5: Jealous Problems
Author's Note
#6: So God Damn Stubborn
#7: Unexpected Confessions
#8: Moving In
#9: Fooled Him Good
Author's Note
#10: Uh Oh
#11: Birthday Surprise
#12: Revenge is Sweet
#13: Shouldn't Have Done It
#14: Never Leaving My Sight
#15: Possessive Yet Again
#17: Spill It!
A/N
#18: And Then There Were None
#19: Beach
#20: I Promise To Never Leave
A/N
#21: Joyful Gift
A/N
Chapter #22: Epilogue
A/N
BAD NEWS FOR SEQUEL

#16: Stolen

19.5K 586 36
By mariamagalygg

As I left the Pack house I heard James yell after me. I decided to ignore him.

I kept running, out of pure anger at him I shifted.

Running through the forest relaxed me. The wind on my soft fur felt amazing. It motivated me to push harder and run faster.

I was running so fast everything was a blur. Suddenly I was pushed off my feet. I fell on my back and something hard hit my head before knocking me out completely.

All I saw was a large brown walls before darkness consumed me.

When I woke up, I was in a dark cell.

"About time you woke up. I've been waiting for two days!" I gasped.

"Two days?!"

The voice chuckled.

“Yeah, you’ve been out of it for two days.”

Wait a second, I know that voice.

“Do I know you?”

The voice spoke again. “Yes, but only as a friend. In reality I have been in love with you since I saw you walking out of school one day.”

I know who this is. It has to be Alpha Brad.

“Alpha Brad?? Is that you?!”

“Why yes, my dear Adria. It is I.”

He came out of the shadows revealing himself. I hated this man. Every time he saw me he checked me out. I felt violated.

“Why have you taken me? My mate will be looking for me and when he finds me; please note that I said not if, but when he finds that he will kill you.”

Brad chuckled.

“My seat sweet Adria, don’t fret. I mean you no harm. All I want is for you to be my mate.”

He said this is if it were that simple.

“I will never accept you. Besides, I already have a mate, and I love him very much. No one can replace him.”

Holy crap! Did I just admit my love for James? I guess I did and the best part is that it’s true.

“Will see about that my sweet.”

He grabbed my chin rather roughly and kissed me. I didn’t kiss back of course, this man disgusted me.

He was 25. Why the hell was he going after 17-year-old girl. He ended the kiss and grunted.

He left me there on the cold, moldy cell with my ankle coughed to the ground.

“A friend doesn’t leave another friend cuffed to the ground!” I yelled after him.

“You’re right. I’ll tell Kyle to get a room for you.”

I was sitting there for God knows how long. I knew Brad lied about getting the room.

It’s been days. No one has come here. I was getting very weak.

Suddenly I heard the door unlock and unlucky for me, it was Brad.

"Good morning my precious Luna. I hope you had time to think about becoming the Luna of your old pack.” I huffed.

“As if, I’ll never ever except you!”

I felt something searing hot against my left cheek.

He had slapped me. The son of a bitch had the nerve to slap me.

"Fine! Rot in here from all I care!"

He left the cell, slamming the door behind him. I was left alone again. I decided to lay down.

I stayed in that position for days. By now it must’ve been weeks. I haven’t eaten or drank any water.

 I was getting weaker by the day. My throat was extremely dry and my stomach was too weak to even growl. I knew it would only take a couple more days like this to kill me.

Brad came in once again, but all he did was kick and slap me..

My body was too weak to resist and my throat was to dry to scream in pain. After he beat me he left. My body was too weak to heal quickly so every place he hit me a dark bruise was left in its place.

My cheeks were dark purple. I had a black eye and my lip was split. My stomach had dark purple splotches all over.

 It hurt to move. My collarbone had been cracked a little. I knew this was because of place where it hurt to touch was black.

I was crying but no tears came, I was out of bodily fluids. I was drifting in and out of consciousness.

I don’t know how much time had passed when I heard a door being slammed and loud growls. I couldn’t bring myself to open my eyes anymore. I let darkness consume me.

I tried to peel my eyes open but there was a blinding light. It took me a couple minutes to be able to open my eyes completely.

Once I did I was staring at of white ceiling. I tried to move but everything hurt. I tried to turn my neck but when I did I whimpered because it hurt so much.

I was surprised to see a worried James right next to me.

“You’re up. Doc. She’s up! Get in here now!” The man I presumed to be the doctor scurried in. My vision was little hazy so it made him a little harder to identify.

“Good evening Luna. It is nice to see you once again although I wish around to different circumstances.”

I tried to smile but couldn’t, I was too tired.

“Water.”

That’s all I could say. My voice is really rough and quiet.

“Sure princes, here.”

He put a straw in my mouth and I drank as much as I could.

“Thank you.”

“Sleep Princess, I’ll still be here when you wake up. I promise.”

He gave me a smile but I knew will really lied behind it.

Regret, hurt, worry, most of all, love. I closed my eyes and dreamt of a brighter, happier future. One where James and I could live happily.

I woke up to find myself alone the same room I was in before I fell asleep.

“No! She’s going back to our room. She can continue to get better there.”

“I guess I have no choice but to comply Alpha. I will ask her to be moved to your room as soon as possible.”

“Thank you Doctor, I really appreciate it.”

“Anytime Alpha.”

I saw the door to the room opened and I quickly shut my eyes.

“Princess, I know you’re awake. Why don’t you open those beautiful eyes of yours. For me please?”

I did as he asked and saw a huge smile appear on his face. I couldn’t help but smile back.

“You’re going to leave moved back to our room so that way you’ll be more comfortable.”

He grinned and I nodded.

The nurses came into move me. Soon enough I was back in my room.

They asked me to try to move to my bed. The movement basically involved scooching but it still hurt like hell. I didn’t dare make a sound because James was watching me.

As soon I was on the bad I relaxed. James climbed in after me.

“What do you want to watch?”

“How about we watch Supernatural?” I asked.

“Sure Sweet Pea, anything for my princess.”

We started watching from the first season. When it started James gently tried to pull me to his side. As soon as he put his hand on my way waist I yelled in pain.

“What’s wrong?”

“It’s nothing.”

“Are you sure?” “Yes.”

He tried to pull me again but I screamed.

“I knew it! Why did you lie to me? Why does it hurt?”

“I… Umm…” *GULP*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

HEY GUYS!!!!! Here is the 16th chapter. I hope you guys enjoyed it. 

I am very sorry to tell you that the book is drawing to a close. Don't worry. I'm in the proccess of writing another story, yet it won't be werewolf based. 

I want to thank all my readers for taking time off of their day to read this book. I Love you all. I have read all of your comments and it makes me so happy that you let me know you love it. 

Comment, Vote, Fan, Follow! Love you!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.1K 1.7K 32
I walked out of the bathroom and felt a presence behind me. I turned around and I felt a pair of strong arms around my waist and slammed me into the...
233K 6.5K 33
FORGIVENESS is the best form of love... it takes a strong person to say SORRY and an even stronger person to FORGIVE... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...
Markie By RuHu

Werewolf

1.6K 92 9
All werewolves have mates. So what happens when you fall for someone before you're 18... "Hopefully hes my mate" is all Markie can think as she waits...
77.4K 2.6K 13
He went from omega to Alpha just in two days His family relatives are dead because he killed them bare handed? What if you did worse... I didn't unde...