Mr. Rude

By Dreamer1896

Amazing cover by @Valenceia What will you do when you bump into an unknown guy and, You came to know how rud... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Epilogue
Characters

Chapter 2

172K 5.2K 1.3K
By Dreamer1896

Scarlett's pic above... what do you guys think??

Guys if you don't like her, you can use your own imagination.

Scarlett's POV

It's been a week since I bumped into that Mr. Rude guy.

I hope I never meet that guy again.

I'm happy that I haven't crossed paths with him again.

Liar. You're dying to meet him.

Why would I be dying?

Aren't you the one thinking about him all the time?

Yeah! He got some nice looks and that body plus those eyes, but that doesn't mean I would forget his impolite behavior.

Sure. Why not.

Let's forget about him and lemme enjoy today's day. Today is our graduation ceremony and our college has invited the most famous bachelor Mr. Eros Jordan, Ceo of the Jordan Trades and Co., afterwards there will be a graduation party for all the graduates. I'm too excited for the party.

I came to know a little about the ceo guy, Mr. Eros Jordan. He's so handsome and sexy. He's every girls dream and not to forget the arrogance, rudeness and attitude with his charming looks. But he has achieved a lot in lesser time, which made me a lil bit excited to know more about him.

Why can't the handsome and rich guys be sweet and polite? Why are they so arrogant? So full of themselves?

You have a point there but, why would I care, I don't want any arrogant guy in my life.

Wow! Our Scarlett rhymed a line.
Amazing.

I rolled my eyes.

I'm really very excited to finally get my degree. Yippiee.

Now, I'm getting ready for the party with Sonya. I want to wear my brown dress but Sonya said that I'll look like a nerd in that because of its simplicity but I don't think so. Hey! don't you all dare think that I'm a nerd, because I'm not but Sonya is a fashion queen so she thinks I dress up like a nerd plus I have a like for books too,  may be that made her think of me like that. Nevermind, now I'm wearing a royal blue dress which reaches my mid thigh, with sweetheart neckline. I let my hair down, with a minimal amount of makeup done by Sonya and not to forget my heels. I love my heels a lot. I usually don't like getting ready that much. I'm more of a pajama kinda girl. What a comfort they give. But a girl have to get ready sometimes, so let it be. When I was done I took a glance of myself in the mirror,

I gasped, Sonya really did a work on me, the girl in the mirror look stunning.

Are you sure you're the same girl in the mirror?

I'm confused too.

"Someone's going to be in the spot light" Sonya teased.

I blushed.

When I looked towards Sonya, she is looking fab with her red strapless dress and with those black killer heels she looked sexy.

"God Sonya you look sexy" I complimented.

"I know babes" she said with a wink.

"Now, lets go, we're getting late." she said. With that we left our house and reached our soon to be ex-college.

As we reached Scarlett ran off to his boyfriend, leaving me alone. Why Sonya why?

When I was about to enter my soon to be ex-college, I ran into a wall.

From where did this wall come?

Seriously Scarlett? You can't even see the Walls? Atleast leave the poor walls. What if they break someday?

Shut up!

Due to the collision I was about to fall on my butt two strong arms grabbed my waist and helped me in regaining my posture.

Hey it is not a wall. Shit it's not a wall but a chest. A very muscular chest.

Why do you always keep on bumping in the people? Why are you so clumsy?

"Sorry" I said.

But when I raised my eyes to see the face I was shocked. Shock would be an understatement. I was standing still in my place. Familiar green eyes came in my view. Damn! He's the same guy I bumped into a week ago. The same guy I was dream- Uh, nothing.

Really? You can't bump into another guy? Why him?

He's staring me with a gaze I don't know but when he recognizes me.

"Not you again" he huffed.

Oh!! Now he's awake.

"Why the hell you keep on bumping me? I seriously think you should consult a doctor for your eyes" he annoyingly said.

What the hell is his problem?

"Yupp it's me and Thanks for your stupid advice for which I don't give a shit. Keep your stupid advice to yourself" he narrowed his eyes at me.

Scar - 1
Mr. Rude - 0

"Why is a freak like him is allowed in our college?" I muttered to myself.

"What?" he questioned.

"Nothing of your concern, now get away from my way as I'm not interested in talking to you. Now move" I said, by pushing him aside I carried on my way.

Bravo!

Scar - 02
Mr. Rude - 00

I grinned.

When I turned around after walking some distance he was no more standing there. I ignored him and entered in my soon to be ex-college.

At the entrance I saw a familiar face waving towards me. Ain't he so sexy?

Stupid. He's Richie.

Ohh!

My bestie Richie. He was standing there in formal wear. He's looking dashing as always.
I hugged him when I reached close to him.

"Wow, someone is looking hot" I said with a wink.

He smiled with his sexy smile.

"Not too bad yourself. I never knew  that you are so sexy otherwise I would surely had tried on you" he said with a wink.

I blushed.

"Oh shut up" I smacked his arm.

"Where's Sonya?" he asked.

"With Joel(Sonya's boyfriend)... her pumpkin" I laughed which soon he joined.

Afterwards we went to the hall where the ceremony was going to be held. We got seated on our allotted seats and soon Sonya joined us with his pumkin, holding their hands. They make such a cute couple.

Yeah! A girl with a fat vegetable.

Joel is a hansome looking guy with grey eyes and black hair and height around 5'9". He gives an aura of a bad boy. But he's perfect for her as he can handle someone like Sonya. Sonya and Joel were dating for a few months. But they make a cute couple. I adore them a lot.

Soon the sound of microphone echoed in the hall and our professor started his rather boring speech. He introduced the chief guests. Soon I heard the name of Mr. Eros Jordan. When I looked at the stage I froze on my spot.

Nooo.. it can't be happening.

He's the same guy with green eyes.

Into whom I'm keep bumping.

Who is,

None other than.

Mr. Rude.

Oh God! Kill me now.

--------------------------------------------------

Heya lovely readers....
What do you think about this chapter.

Hope you like it.

Do tell if there is any mistake.

Love y'all.

😘😘😘😘

17/03/2018

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

600K 24.8K 45
~β€’~ "I promise that i will not leave a single chance to turn your life into living hell You will beg in front of me but i will not stop. Mark my word...
1.4M 9.7K 10
To some, Marriage is a word. To others, A sentence. γ€Œβ€γ€ YOU CAN READ THE FULL AND EDITED VERSION OF THIS BOOK ONLY ON GOODNOVEL. γ€Œβ€γ€ γƒŸStory Ranking...
556K 14.5K 33
COMPLETEDβœ… When 2 drop dead gorgeous heirs are forced into marriage, what happens? They more or less figure out that there might be side effects to t...
966K 28.3K 39
Nov, 09, 2020 : #1 in romance May, 14, 2021 : #1in respect May, 14, 2021 : #4 in lovestory "Don't try and act all nice to me. I know girls like you...