A Weekend Away // l.s.

By aussie_direction

❝ I think sometimes, a new place can give you a new perspective on things and, well, you being here with me h... More

Description
Prologue
VOLUME I
Volume i - Chapter 1
Volume i - Chapter 2
Volume i - Chapter 3
Volume i - Chapter 4
Volume i - Chapter 5
Volume i - Chapter 6
Volume i - Chapter 7
Volume i - Chapter 8
Volume i - Chapter 9
Volume i - Chapter 10
Volume i - Chapter 11
Volume i - Chapter 12
Volume i - Chapter 13
Volume i - Chapter 14
Volume i - Chapter 15
Volume i - Chapter 16
Volume i - Chapter 17
Volume i - Chapter 18
VOLUME II
Volume ii - Chapter 19
Volume ii - Chapter 20
Volume ii - Chapter 21
Volume ii - Chapter 22
Volume ii - Chapter 23
Volume ii - Chapter 24
Volume ii - Chapter 25
Volume ii - Chapter 26
Volume ii - Chapter 27
Volume ii - Chapter 28
Volume ii - Chapter 29
Volume ii - Chapter 30
Volume ii - Chapter 31
Volume ii - Chapter 32
Volume ii - Chapter 33
Volume ii - Chapter 34
not an update
Volume ii - Chapter 35
Volume ii - Chapter 36
Volume ii - Chapter 37
Volume ii - Chapter 38
Volume ii - Chapter 40
Volume ii - Chapter 41
Volume ii - Chapter 42
VOLUME III
Volume iii - Chapter 43
Volume iii - Chapter 44
Volume iii - Chapter 45
Volume iii - Chapter 46
Volume iii - Chapter 47
Volume iii - Chapter 48
Announcement
Volume iii - Chapter 49
Volume iii - Chapter 50
Volume iii - Chapter 51
Volume iii - Chapter 52
Volume iii - Chapter 53
Volume iii - Chapter 54
Volume iii - Chapter 55
Volume iii - Chapter 56
Volume iii - Chapter 57
Volume iii - Chapter 58
Volume iii - Chapter 59
Volume iii - Chapter 60
Epilogue (Part 1)
Epilogue (Part 2)
THE END
OTHER STORIES

Volume ii - Chapter 39

7K 324 161
By aussie_direction

you guys dont comment as much anymore :'( please comment more?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry's POV

"I love you."

Those three simple words made my heart melt. When Louis said it, I felt so warm and fuzzy inside, I didn't want to ever let him go.

"You do?" My heart swelled and I found myself longing for him to say yes. All I wanted, all I had been waiting for since I started to like him was this moment, for him to love me back.

"I do." He said, looking into my eyes with the most genuinely happy smile I had ever seen on his face. "Truly."

It was that word, that one word, that did it. I surged forward and captured his lips in mine, pouring as much emotion as I could into that kiss.

I wanted him to feel what I was feeling; overwhelming happiness, relief. And love. So much love.

I moved my hands behind his neck to deepen the kiss and he let me.

I pulled back and pecked him a few times before resting our foreheads together.

I smiled at him a smile so wide my cheeks hurt.

"I love you." I told him, meaning it more then, than ever before. I couldn't resist the look of his lips so I kissed them again.

"I love you." He replied, wiping the tears from his face. I got butterflies in my stomach when he said it.

It was more perfect than I could ever have imagined.

After a little while of exchanging 'I love you's and more kisses, Niall and Liam came traipsing back into the campsite, Gemma trailing behind.

"What the fuck happened here?" Niall exclaimed, the smile falling from his face as they all looked around in horror.

"Louis? Harry?" Liam asked once his eyes fell on us, sitting in front of my tent.

There was that much smoke here before, I was sure they would have noticed it, but it must have cleared away after I put the fire out.

I thought I heard something in the distance, maybe a siren or something but I was too anxious about Louis to care.

He coughed again, the smoke still bothering his throat and I stood up, keeing my arms around him to help him stand too.

Then I got a good look at him.

His fingernails had blood all around them from where he was picking at the zipper and his hands were covered in a light layer of soot. His hair was dishevelled and the tear stains on his face had mixed with the dirt that was already there.

"Guys? Oh my god, are you okay?" Gemma asked, pushing past Liam and Niall to come rushing over to Louis and I. "Harry? What happened?"

She hooked her arm through Louis', the one that wasn't around my shoulder, and helped me help him to a log so he could sit more comfortably.

"We're okay," Louis breathed out, still too tired and his voice too sore to speak much louder.

"What the..." Zayn trailed off as he finally came into the woods and joined Niall's side, looking at the ruined site.

He put a hand on Niall's back, but the blonde boy seemed paralysed as he watched Louis. He didn't move, he just watched with a very worried expression.

I bobbed down as I helped Louis to sit. Once he was okay, I went to stand up straight and explain but Louis caught my hand and pulled me back down next to him.

I chuckled and he leant against me, gripping my hand ridiculously tight.

"Stay," He whispered. "Please."

"Okay," I reassured him, kissing his head before turning back to the others.

"Well," I began. "When I left you guys at the lake, I wandered about the woods for a while. When I came back here, the fire had gotten out of control. It wasn't actually that bad, it was just producing a lot of smoke. And I mean a lot."

"What'd we end up losing?" Zayn asked, pulling Niall possessively closer. He still didn't respond, he looked sick with worry over Louis.

"Pretty much all the chairs and one of the tents were seriously damaged, I think that's all. The cooking stuff and the food is totally fine. " I replied, beginning to rub Louis' back as he closed his eyes, his head on my shoulder.

"Shit." Zayn replied, rushing over to his tent to check how it was.

"We'd better check ours too," Liam turned to Gemma, holding her hand as they went to check.

Finally, Niall seemed to be able to move.

"Is Louis alright?" He asked once the others had left. He bent down in front of his brother and put a hand on his leg, making Louis stir.

He opened his eyes and cleared his throat, looking at Niall.

"Yeah, I'm o-okay," Louis told him. "I'm fine."

Niall let out a breath of relief. "You sure, bro? You look like shit." He added with a laugh.

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine." Louis told him, swatting his shoulder as he chuckled.

His laugh soon turned into another cough and he sat up straighter as he barked yet again, squeezing my hand.

"I'll get you some water." Niall stood up and walked over to the esky. He huffed and said something as he opened it but I didn't quite catch it.

"What?" I called out after him.

"The ice is melted." He complained as he came back over with a bottle of water. "It's still kinda cold though."

"Thanks," Louis said as he took it and drank. He let out a sigh after downing the entire bottle. "That's better." He commented, his voice a little stronger.

Then, Liam and Gemma walked back over to us, looking relieved. "Our tent is fine. Bit smoky but okay." Liam announced, Gemma following behind.

It must have been far enough away that it didn't catch alight.

"Same, mines fine, just a little smoke." Zayn added as he walked back towards us, replacing his arm around Niall's waist like he had it before.

"Well Lou was in ours," I said, looking at Niall. "And it's fine, just full of smoke. It needs to be aired out but it should be fine for tonight."

"Louis was in a tent!?" Niall exclaimed making Zayn grab his hand to calm him down. "What the fuck!?"

I heard something pass over us in the sky. It sounded like a helicopter but I didn't look up to check. I didn't want to look away from Niall.

"Uh, yeah." I replied, a little scared at Niall's reaction. "When I got here, he was in our tent.

"What the hell happened?" Niall demanded.

I looked at Louis. I had already told everything I knew. I didn't know what happened here before I arrived.

"Louis?" Niall asked. Louis cleared his throat before he explained.

"Shit, Louis." Liam said after he'd finished.

"Yeah, wow. You alright?" Zayn added.

"Too many people have asked me that," He commented with a smile. To prove his point, he let go of me completely. I stood up as I watched him stand and take a step forward and hold his arms out. "I'm fine. Exhausted, but fine."

He turned back to me with a smile and walked straight into my arms, kissing me lightly before turning around and leaning his back on my chest as I held him close.

"Which tent was it then, Harry?" Gemma interrupted. I frowned.

In the heat of the moment, I just threw water wherever I saw fire, I didn't stop to take notice of what exactly I was extinguishing.

"Um," I looked around. "I threw water there, there and ..." I pointed to the chairs, the fire pit. I trailed off as I pointed at the last place and saw which one it was.

"Oh," Gemma said flatly. It was the one her and Louis had been sharing at the beginning of the trip which was now Louis'.

"Which one was it?" Louis asked me, turning his head to look up at me.

I hesitated. "Yours, love." I told him, kissing his cheek.

"Oh," he looked around at the others. "Well, uh, that's okay, I guess. I mean, it's just a tent."

I chuckled and kissed the top of his head.

"Well," Niall interjected. "If you want, I could sleep in Zayn's tent tonight and you could stay with Harry?" he suggested. "If that's okay with you?" He added, turning to ask Zayn.

"You know that's fine with me." Zayn responded with a light laugh.

"Sweet." Niall shrugged and walked over to the esky. "I'm gonna start cooking dinner, who wants to help?"

Everyone looked at Zayn as he shook his head and followed his boyfriend to the cooking table.

Then, I heard rustling and feet trampling through the forest.

I frowned and turned around just as a loud voice boomed and two people came crashing into the campsite.

"IS EVERYONE ALRIGHT?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 12 3
14.5K 656 23
You'd do anything to be with the ones you love.
517K 31.8K 52
❝What's a 'Lost Boy'?❞ ❝You're a Lost Boy!❞ ❝But... I'm not lost?❞
30.1K 1K 21
Have you ever had a secret held against you? Like you're locked in with no way out? Enter the life of Louis. Have you ever been bullied for being sma...