The Cute Tattooed Guy (Discon...

De shrunotea

❝He minded his own business until she bruised his ego.❞ _____________________ "He's hot," she pointed out, an... Mais

hahah
00: School
01: Introduction
02: Game On
03: Pranked
04: Slimes and Crimes
05: The Ruination
06: Mom
07: Crush
08: Pillow Tears
09: Teases and Surprises
10: Breaking Stereotypes
11: Advice
Covers
i'm sorry
12: Cigarettes and Smoke
13: Tardy
15: No Whipped Cream
16: Couzane
17: Cohesion
i n t e r v i e w : s i l v e r
18: She's Gone.
changes
19 : Darcy
okay guys

14: French Fries

3.4K 129 15
De shrunotea

"You're weird," Carl said, looking at me with utter disapproval as I picked my fingers from eating my fries. The amount of salt is just so good.

"Thanks," I said, and I called the waiter, who sighed once more, probably exasperated with his job, and he came with a notepad and a grouchy look on his face.

Ouch.

"Listen up lady, I don't have much time and I frankly don't want any bullshit. What the fuck do you want and why are you calling me for the nth time?" He asked, his face having a permanent scowl that could compete with the Grinch.

Geez, why is he so salty?

Perhaps he needed a lay or he needed to suck a dick, I don't care.

I genuinely didn't care. I just wanted more fries.

"That's no way to speak to the customer," I said, looking at his name badge,"Chad."

Chad sighed out and scowled, and then he took deep breaths to calm down.

"Veey well," he said with his teeth grit, "what do you want?"

I looked at him and gave him a mocking smile while Carl cringed and facepalmed, hiding his face.

"Three large boxes of fries please," I said, and then the waiter widened his eyes, but he ordered it anyway. Not like he had a choice in the matter.

"So Chad," I looked at him, raising my eyebrows, "what's gotten your panties in a wad?"

Chad blushed a colour so red that I genuinely thought he added too much blush. "Nothing ma'am. It's just a bad break-up, that's all. I apologise for my behaviour."

I frowned at him, not appreciating the fact that he was working instead of eating ice cream at home, but each to one's own I guess.

"Chad."

"Yes ma'am?"

I chuckled at his sudden change of words, and Carl eyed me suspiciously, thinking, 'what the fuck is going on?'

"Order me two more fries and a cheese sandwich please," I said, and Carl raised his eyebrows, and Chad looked doubtful but he wrote it down anyway.

"Okay ma'am," Chad said, and I was surprised by how easily he could change his attitude, "it'll be here in ten minutes."

I smiled.

"Thank you."

After Chad left, Carl opened his mouth as if he was about to say something, but he kept quiet.

"What is it?" I asked him and he scowled, "why are your panties in a twist?"

"Correction. They aren't panties, they're boxers. And how much are you going to eat?" he asked, looking surprised.

I shrugged in response.

"I was actually about to offer it to Chad, because even though he broke up with his girlfriend, he came for work. And that's a great thing," I replied, and Carl nodded his head in understanding, and he looked at me, as if he wanted to ask something else.

"What the fuck is it Carl?" I asked, and Carl scowled at my tone, but he told his question anyway.

"Where is Darcy? Did you talk to her?" he asked, and I frowned, because Darcy was always breaking her promises.

She told me that she would let me in. And now she's dodging my calls again.

"I honestly don't know. She keeps on lying to me. I try to give her space, but that's never enough." I explained, and I frowned sadly at the thought of Darcy, my so called best friend, and Carl let out a sigh.

"I know Silver. It's kind of bitchy of her to be honest. If she wants space, then she should tell us instead of constantly pushing us away," he muttered, and then he looked out a window, winking at the girl who was staring at him.

She blushed.

"You do realise that you're gay, right?" I said, and he waved me off like the idiot he was and he giggled to himself.

"It happens all the fucking time," he laughed, and I shook my head.

Chad returned momentarily, having an awkward smile on his face.

"Here are your fries," he said, "I hope you enjoy them."

I almost snorted.

"Hey Chad," I called him, and he froze.

Poor lad. Did he honestly get so scared?

He must have.

That made me smile.

"Yes?" Chad asked, and I smiled, offering him a seat.

"Sit here," I offered, "and eat with us."

Chad looked awkwardly uncomfortable, and he shook his head.

Jesus, he acted like a pregnant man.

"I possibly couldn't-"

"I insist."

Carl giggled at my usage of words, and I knew what he thought. He thought I was talking like I was from some royal family.

That made me laugh, honestly.

"Sit down Chad," I told him kindly, and he reluctantly sat down, keeping his clipboard and pen aside.

He looked at me with questioning eyes, and I offered the two extra fries I bought, making him widen his eyes.

"Ma'am-"

"Silver," I corrected him, "it's Silver. And seriously, you should eat something salty. Too much ice cream can make you feel a bit sick. And cold. Really cold. Especially in this weather."

Chad looked at me with such gratitude I thought he was going to tear up.

"Thank you, really. It was all unnecessary."

I smiled and I shrugged, and Carl took one of the fries I ordered for myself, which made me scowl.

"It's alright," I said, "nobody should go through a break up alone."

He nodded with a soft smile and he started munching on both the fries and by the time we were done, it was the afternoon already.

"Thank you Silver."

"Don't mention it."

I paid for the bill because Carl forgot his wallet, but we all knew that Carl would never pay me back.

-

I woke up like I was possessed my a demon.

And my brother's shouting didn't help either.

"SILVER," Jason screamed, and I scowled and hit him hard, before he mumbled 'ouchie'.

"What the fuck," were my first words this morning. I ran out the door and barged into the bathroom before doing my business, ran to my room, wore my stuff, and I quickly ate the  breakfast on the table, and my dad looked at me in shock, widening his eyes.

"What on earth are you doing?" my father asked, astonished by the way I looked and by the way I was eating.

Without any plate.

"I'm eating?" I responded sheepishly, and my father looked skeptical.

"Without a plate?" he asked, and I nodded like a fool, holding my sandwich and eggs.

"Silver," my father used that fatherly tone which meant business, "sit down."

"Alright," I muttered, and I put everything on a plate and I ate it. Slowly.

"Don't eat like a robot Silver," my dad said, and I ate at my normal pace, and out came Kyle, who smirked like an idiot.

He was clearly in a good mood.

"Kyle?" I looked at him curiously, "why are you smirking?"

"She said she liiiked me. She said she liiked me," he sang, and he sat on the chair, and my dad eyed him curiously.

"Which girl does little man like?" my father asked, and Kyle scowled.

"I'm a big boy."

"Of course you are. That's why you can barely reach the table."

"Daaaaaad," Kyle whined, and I snorted, continuing to eat. Jason, however, was hogging up the shower, and I was thankful that I used the bathroom first. It takes him such a long time to get out of there.

My father chuckled and he smiled, wrinkles around his eyes. After I finished eating breakfast, I combed my long hair and ran out the door, knowing my father would drop Kyle. It would give them some father and son time.

-

"Beck!" I shouted, as I saw him walking on the street towards school, and he greeted me with a small smile.

"Hey Silver," Beck said, "how are you?"

I was surprised my that question, because hardly anyone asked me that. Or atleast, they didn't ask me that much.

"I'm fine," I said, "the same can be said for you, I hope?"

He nodded softly.

"Yeah," he said quietly, and I immediately knew that was a lie, but I didn't push him. I hardly knew the guy. He wasn't going to tell me his life story.

"Well what are your plans after school?" I enquired, and Beck deadpanned.

"School hasn't even started yet," Beck said, and I shrugged.

"Well, one could always plan ahead."

Beck nodded in agreement.

"So what are you doing after school today?" I asked, and I didn't know why. Maybe I wanted to spend time with the guy.

"Volunteering at a school," he replied, answering my question perfectly with no extra information.

He isn't very open then.

"Which school is it?" I asked him, and Beck raised his eyebrows.

"It's your brother's school," he answered softly, and I gave him a small smile.

Why am I smiling?

My cheeks pain.

Too.

Much.

Smiling.

"You want some company?" I asked, and the he looked at me, quirking his eyebrows up in surprise.

"Really?"

"Sure," I said, shrugging nonchalantly, "it's up to you."

He gave me a soft smile which was barely visible, but it was there.

"I'd love that. I could use some company anyway," Beck said, and I nodded.

We continued walking down the road in comfortable silence, until Beck whispered a question I thought he'd never ask.

"Does this make us friends, Silver?"

I looked at his face. So boyish, so innocent, yet a stern gleam in his eyes. He was ruggedly handsome, at least, I found him attractive. He usually looked masculine, but this look made him seem shy. Soft.

"Yeah Beck," I said quietly, "it does."

-

It's been over a month, I know.

I will be updating this story.

I have lots of ideas for it and frankly, I'm excited because I will be updating often.

I know I always say that, but I finally found some inspiration.

Thanks for sticking with me, guys.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

80.9K 1K 58
{EDITING PROCESS} *BOOK ONE OF TWO* When a high school student named Davina Smith faces her senior year after a tragedy in her family, suddenly finds...
330K 9.9K 53
I was pinned to my bed. He left me no option but to stay in place. I tried to control my reactions, but couldn't help but sigh as Matt nipped my earl...
38.7M 1M 75
In which I fall in love with my brother's best friend. ***** "Don't pretend like you don't feel anything." His voice is low, sending shivers down my...
55.5K 872 38
Warning this book will deal with mental, physical and emotional issues and abuse so if you have a problem reading it then Don't read. "I told you tha...