LOVING A BLEEDING HEART*(BOOK...

By veronicadlamino

"Now listen here I have rules don't talk to me , don't look at me,and certainly stay out of my way, is that c... More

Rakshie
Pushkar
new start
wife meets husband
like a good wife
falling tears
regretful emotions
trying harder and failing
job hunting
fist day and new friend
plan into action and impressive results
confrontation
fever
softening heart
oh happy day
closer
meet my brothers' wives
starting desire
giving into desire
sweet morning and loving kisses
sickness and shocking news
shopping
invitation to a party at the Rhizada residence
party commenced
no one insults my husband
wife with a plan
plan put to action
plan against my husband?not gonna happen
Day to ourselves, oh sister dear
his mine and only mine
Tears falling again
plan into action ..oops wife spoiled it
I love you so much
baby train finally here!!!
Epilogue
AUTHOR'S NOTE 1
author s note 2
Author's note 3
💓NEW BOOK💓

Claim what's yours ? hell no

4.4K 202 1
By veronicadlamino

Recap
"Saburu , what are you doing here?", "Oh dear brother what a silly question I'm here to claim what's mine".

Rakshie , was bewildered where did his sister even come from to come and claim she was back to claim what was hers ?. "You must be joking", Rakshie , said now frowning "oh I'm not you were a replacement for me remember?", "Oh I remember , I also remember you left the man just like that wifeless how can you even show your face here?". Saburu , smirked as she was about to speak , Pushka called, "beautiful who is at the door?" Saburu , cringed at the name her promised called Rakshie, "my sister love", Rakshie replied. Hearing that Pushka , also headed to the door to see the woman he was promised before she fled. Pushka , came from behind Rakshie , and held his waist looking at the woman who looked almost like Rakshie , but in his opinion his wife was more beautiful. "Hello you must be Saburu" , "that's my name handsome" Pushka , was not even phased by the nickname but Rakshie , cringed and glared at Saburu , feeling slightly possessive of his husband. "So can I come in?" She asked with magazine worthy smile, Rakshie , nodded and stepped back with ,Pushka still holding him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 6.1K 35
Vishnu is having problems in his marriage to Arizona... despite being a loving husband and father he just does not get what is wrong in his marriage...
3.6K 441 13
Lets see..
340K 13.1K 29
Anjali and Aditya met in college and became good friends from the start. Just as their relationship is about to take a turn and they start to develop...
656K 23.1K 46
"I Do" hearing those two words coming from him breaks my heart into million pieces again. I lost him forever. Everything is happening infront of me...