LOVING A BLEEDING HEART*(BOOK...

بواسطة veronicadlamino

"Now listen here I have rules don't talk to me , don't look at me,and certainly stay out of my way, is that c... المزيد

Rakshie
Pushkar
new start
wife meets husband
like a good wife
falling tears
regretful emotions
trying harder and failing
job hunting
fist day and new friend
plan into action and impressive results
confrontation
fever
softening heart
oh happy day
closer
meet my brothers' wives
starting desire
giving into desire
sweet morning and loving kisses
sickness and shocking news
shopping
invitation to a party at the Rhizada residence
party commenced
no one insults my husband
plan put to action
plan against my husband?not gonna happen
Day to ourselves, oh sister dear
Claim what's yours ? hell no
his mine and only mine
Tears falling again
plan into action ..oops wife spoiled it
I love you so much
baby train finally here!!!
Epilogue
AUTHOR'S NOTE 1
author s note 2
Author's note 3
💓NEW BOOK💓

wife with a plan

4.6K 215 3
بواسطة veronicadlamino

Rakshie , woke up in his husband's loving arms and just lay there thinking. He hated how Pushka's family constantly brought him down, what was with them and money? Rakshie , came up with a plan , yes he was going to make his husband rich , the wealthiest man ever. Rakshie , stood up, took a shower fixed pushka's suit then went to make breakfast. He thought about what Pushka , did it was an advertising company which was really cool, he could mix it up though making it into a multiple company. He thought about it carefully, a new fashion line , rasturants with his dishes and hotels , he calculated the budget in his mind and grinned mindlessly. "Morning beautiful", pushka , said happily seeing his wife this fine early morning. "Morning dear" Rakshie , said kissing Pushka , sweetly, "how was your night love?" He asked his husband sweetly. Pushka , grinned "perfect since you were in my arms" , Rakshie , blushed and buried his head on the crock of Pushka's neck his cheeks burning. Pushka , cooed at his adorable wife, "honestly you are too cute, stay In my arms always", Pushka , said kissing Rakshie's forehead. They ate breakfast happily with Rakshie , blushing like there was no tomorrow to Pushka's delight. Rakshie , worked at the rasturant with Lana, his plan in his mind he thought of how to get into Pushka's company computer and learn about his company ,the bank accounts and investors. Then it hit him he was a genius with a degree in IT and in business what a surprise ha, looks like our little Rakshie , is more than what he seemed.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

463K 20.7K 44
Dreaming about the bright future with her husband, she entered in to hell with beast or heartless himself. She was dreaming about him. While his onl...
7.2K 361 29
"Mujhe Pyar h usse " he said I couldn't understand that what he just said. . "Kisse " I knitted my brows , "wo tum jab sharmati ho , aur tumhara ch...
9K 830 16
let's see..
1M 41.7K 36
Radhika was never into the world of jewellery and dressing, she was concerned about her business suites and the professional pumps she put on for her...