My parents are gang leaders

By Makakes103

''I think I should address the whole gang and gang leader thing, My father Blake Walker is a gang leader to o... More

Author's Note
'The whole gang thing'
'Like what you see?'
'Hey BB'
'dumb move'
'you should transfer'
'Love you BB'
'anything for you'
'I could ask the same to you'
'Note the sarcasm'
'Please I know how to'
'ready to race"
'I thought I was going to die'
'I thought you could drive'
'becca walker'
'my phone'
'wierd much'
'party'
'I guess it's the car'
'they were gone'
'I can go tomorrow '
'Becca?'
'you must really like yogurt'
'nothing '
'bestest'
'Really Alex'
'KIMBER'
'I didn't make it'
'I should've just texted'
'Brandon'
'Important'

'how can I help you four?'

2.3K 85 1
By Makakes103

*Rebecca's P.O.V.*

Once we got to school I steeped out of the car and threw my bookbag over my back, Jayden walked over to me and put his arm on my shoulder, "Ready for the first day?"

I looked at him, we both burst out in laughter, "Your real funny."

We aproched the doors and walked in, the first thing we had to do was to go to the guidance counselor to get our schedules.

Jayden knocked on the door and waited for someone to open it, I looked behind us and saw Alex and Aloura walking towards us.

The door opened and a little old lady appeared, "how can I help you four?"

"Can we speak with the guidance counselor?" I asked for the group.

"Of course, comeon in." She showed us the seats, I sat in the middle of Alex and Jayden and Aluora sat next to Jayden.

I watched the lady disappear in behind a set of doors.

"Well, this school looks interesting." Alex spoke up.

"Yeah, not as big as our old one though." I stated.

"Hello." A lady walked out of her office and greeted us, "I'm the schools guidance counselor, Mrs. Julie."

"Hi." I herd aloura say.

"Are any of you related?" She asked us

"That's my sister and those two are siblings " Alex said while point at each of us.

"Ok, well can." She paused to look at her paper, "Aluora."

Aluora stood up and followed Mrs. Julie into an office.

************

I hope you all liked the chapter

Like always Please Vote comment and Follow

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80K 1.1K 13
***BEING REWRITTEN*** She's got tattoos and every girl is afraid of her once you realise who it is. Boys want her and girls want to be her. She's Stu...
1M 28K 36
Alex Brooks and before you might ask. No alex is not a boy she's a girl. And the baddest one of them all No she's not an FBI agent or she doesn't w...
152K 3.1K 47
Lucy isn't an ordinary gang leader. Most gang leaders are boys but she was an exception. She's a strong and independent girl and a powerful leader. L...
1.5K 24 25
"I mean yes we're already engaged and are going to be married but it wasn't our choice. But what was our choice was falling for each other. " • Amay...