Street Dancer (BTS fanfic)

By Chromiee

Warning: the following story contains a lot of cursing and maybe sexual content. All Rights Reserved! I own t... More

Ch. 1 - WHAT THE HELL
Ch. 2 - Meeting BTS
Ch. 3 - Annoying Hyungs
Ch. 4 - Jackson
Ch. 5 - Tae-hyung's Magic
Ch. 6 - Evil Elevators
Ch. 7 - Noona of Seoul
Ch. 8 - Jackson vs Eun-ha
Ch. 9 - The Accident
Ch. 10 - Sushi, Mochi & Kimchi
Ch. 11 - Umma Fangirl & Signatures
Ch. 12 - Meeting Army
Ch. 13 - Slapped by Flowers
Ch. 14 - Eun-ha's Ancient Crush
Ch. 15 - Kookie's Birthday
Ch. 16 - Eun-ha's Birthday & LoL World Championship 2017
Ch. 17 - Jun Forfeits
Ch. 18 - JYP Entertainment
Ch. 19 - Steamy
Ch. 20 - Jump
Ch. 21 - Big Bangin'
Ch. 22 - Spoiling Suga
Ch. 23 - Snapped
Ch. 24 - They're Back
Ch. 25 - Eun-ha's Breakdown
Ch. 26 - Hong Kong We Go
Ch. 27 - Suga's Relief (R.I.P Jong-hyun of SHINee)
Ch. 28 - Little Things Can Mean Something Too
Ch. 29 - Stop It Jun
Ch. 30 - BTS + GOT7 & Bye Old Apartment
Ch. 31 - The Truth
Ch. 32 - A New Start
Ch. 33 - Big Eyes
Ch. 34 - Curtain Call
Ch. 35 - Hoo Hoo This Hoo Hoo That
Ch. 36 - Ask Us Anything
Ch. 37 - Chaotic Dinner
Ch. 38 - The Crazy in Her
Ch. 39 - PRESENTS
Ch. 40 - Return of the Fashionista
Ch. 41 - Gorilla and JB's Weirdness
Ch. 43 - Their Deal
Ch. 44 - Damn Eun-ha
Ch. 45 - His Moves
Ch. 46 - So So SOOOOO
Ch. 47 - Separation Difficulties
Ch. 48 - Jungkook's Words Man
Ch. 49 - Bittersweet
Ch. 50 - Eun-ha of the Past
Ch. 51 - Underground Hell
Ch. 52 - The King
Ch. 53 - Plan P-O-E
Ch. 54 - Last Stand
Ch. 55 - The Magazine
Ch. 56 - Eerie
Ch. 57 - Cats
Ch. 58 - Someone is Watching
Ch. 59 - Just Us Two
Ch. 60 - Coffee
Ch. 61 - Maknae Plan
Ch. 62 - Strangled
Ch. 63 - March 9
Ch. 64 - Conflicted
Ch. 65 - JB's Risk
Ch. 66 - Distance & Guilt
Ch. 67 - I Can See Your Voice
Ch. 68 - MAMA
Ch. 69 - Limit
Ch. 70 - Fighting For Them
Ch. 71 - Who
Ch. 72 - Her Infamous 'Heart Disease'
Ch. 73 - Pocky Deal
Ch. 74 - BBMA's
Ch. 75 - Ultimate Family
Ch. 76 - First Summer Night
Ch. 77 - Stingray and Seagull Friends
Ch. 78 - Each Other's Presence to the Other
Ch. 79 - Hyo-rin is the Best Wingwoman
Ch. 80 - Their Closure
Ch. 81 - Locked
Ch. 82 - Nam-joon and Eun-ha
Ch. 83 - The Eve
Ch. 84 - Hum
Ch. 85 - Lost in Malta Pt. 1
Ch. 86 - Lost in Malta Pt. 2
Ch. 87 - Lost in Malta Pt. 3
Ch. 88 - B-Boy Waltz
Ch. 89 - Promise
Ch. 90 - One Love
Ch. 91 - AAA's Lullaby
Ch. 92 - Artist of the Year
Ch. 93 - Countdown
Ch. 94 - 2 Year Promise
Ch. 95 - Lil Meow Meow
Ch. 96 - Feelings Not Returned
Ch. 97 - As Time Passes
Ch. 98 - Reunion of OT8
Final Chapter: One Love

Ch. 42 - Crushing Cans

766 21 1
By Chromiee

Eun-ha parks in front of a tall building and kicks on the breaks. She looks at the place up and down then messes with her engine as she steps and lets go of her foot gear shift back and forth.

She looks down to her hands and takes out her phone, texting her hyungs that she got to the place safe. It was mostly Yoon-gi's idea since the boys went to a radio station for an interview again. "I— am— here. Goodluck on your weird stuff there guys.", she mumbled as she types the message on their group chat.

People were staring at the girl in black leather and badass-looking, full-face helmet on her roaring street bike at the entrance and one chauffer approached her. "Good morning ma'am. Are you here as a guest?", he bows politely and suspiciously looks up to her.

Eun-ha slides up her dark, face shield and turns to him. "Uhm. I'm suppose to be here for the first day of the shoot with JB and others.", she said with a muffled voice. "I'm Rha Eun-ha of BTS.", she gets off her bike and takes off her helmet, whipping her hair to the back and puts her helmet on the handle bars.

The crowd paused and they noticed her. They whispered to each other, leaving Eun-ha to sweat in nervousness.

"Uh—", the chauffer had his jaw dropped and didn't know what to say till a hand pats him in the back.

"She's with me. I got her.", JB appears behind him and smiles. "Welcome Eun-ha. I was wondering what the heck was all the noise out here. Didn't expect it to be you.", he takes her bike keys and gives it to the chauffer. "Take it out in eight hours stat."

"Y-yes sir.", the chauffer bows and takes Eun-ha's bike, driving away.

"Thanks JB. I thought I was a goner back there. He just stood their gawking and didn't know what to do. The only idea I had left was to punch him in the face.", Eun-ha lets out a sigh of relief.

JB laughs and scratches the back of his neck. "Lucky for you, I got here just in time. Let's go before you grab more attention.", he gently grabs her hand and walks back into the studio.

Few minutes later, after they greeted seniors and staff, Eun-ha screams.

"Wah! W-what are you doing here Hyo-rin?!"

"Oh? Jun didn't tell you? The reason why I came back is because I got a gig for a drama. I'm here to do makeup work and help with the wardrobe.", Hyo-rin pats a female staff's face as if she were her pet and takes off her fur jacket. "Jun's talking with the director right now. He should be here soon."

Eun-ha and JB looked at each other then smirked in synced. JB takes off his leather jacket and turns around. "I'll leave you girls for your pep talk."

"You right. Go away. Shoo.", Hyo-rin shoos him.

JB rolls his eyes and walks to the camera staff to talk.

"So... Since Christmas, all you've been talking about is Jun.", Eun-ha grins. "What happened?"

"Well you know—", Hyo-rin grabs her bestie's arm and drags her to the changing room. As they walk, she talked. "I know Jun still has some feelings for you but, I think I'm slowly getting there. I honestly don't know why he prefers you more than me.", she dramatically cries.

Eun-ha gives her an annoyed look. "Honest to god you bitch. It wasn't my fault. I didn't make him like me. And it took me years to realize he actually did like me since you and the boys always joke about it, I never took it seriously. Can you believe it? It took me more than years!"

"Yeah yeah I believe ya girl. Which is why hitting you all that time was sooo worth it. You're more denser than two cement blocks put together my friend.", Hyo-rin blows on her polished nails and wipes it on her chest.

"Why does it have to be two cement blocks? Why can't it be three cement blocks?", Eun-ha questions.

Hyo-rin wanted to argue but gives up. "Oh for the love of god. You and your obsession with odd numbers. It doesn't matter alright! Sit your ass down now and I'll get you in your Hanbok. Luckily for you, it's red and black! Plus, your weird ninja suit's gonna be the same color as well. Fun right?"

"I get to be a ninja.", Eun-ha's eyes sparkled. "And I heard this was going to be a twelve-episode drama. And it's going to be fun!", she raises her fists in the air.

Their shoot went for hours and hell, Eun-ha was already dying. Well, not like it was obvious to anyone but JB and Hyo-rin. Before the whole shoot started, JB introduced Eun-ha to their co-actors. Their main lead actress was TWICE's Jihyo and the other main lead actor besides JB was SEVENTEEN's Dokyeom. This whole series was basically a rookie series but hey, the director was having fun with it considering he was connected to Seungri. Both take business seriously but they gotta have fun. Luckily, they got along well and were in synced during the practice runs. Hours later, they did the action stuff where it slightly became out of control. Eun-ha's ninja skills were too much to handle and the director yelled at her. Too bad for him, she was feisty enough to yell back him and unluckily for her, he fought back. And at the end of it, the two became bffs and bros and all that because STRENGTH IS POWER happened. Ha, something they had in common. 

Eun-ha's character, Chae-won is the crazy maid and ninja of the prince, Dae-jung who is played by JB. Her character is basically a maid who is suppose to guard the prince from danger. Mostly from assassins. Her grade on the job ever since she was young was good till she became a nutcase and obsessed with her prince. She hates every woman that comes close to the prince but since she's tamed, she listens. Dae-jung is suppose to be in love with the neighboring kingdom's princess which is played by Jihyo. Dokyeom was her warrior-servant who is madly in love with her as she is to him.

It was a little odd for Eun-ha but she played the character well for her first time acting and the director was impressed. She knew somewhere inside her, she was born to be a ninja. Well, at least somewhere around those lines.

"Good work today Rha-sunbaenim!", Jihyo cheered as her staff fixes her up.

"You too. Phew, these types of fun first times barely come by. Might as well be thankful for it now or I'll get jinxed.", Eun-ha laughs as Hyo-rin takes off her hairpins to undo the elegant hairstyle she had on. "Damn, these costumes are hot. I've never worn a Hanbok before. And to be honest with you, I will never wear one after this series.", she groans.

The two girls met up with the other two male leads and chatted till Dokyeom had to leave for a shoot with his boys. Then Jun came in to discuss little stuff with the actors.

Outside of the facility, Suga was dropped off by an old pal and waves him goodbye before entering the studio. In his leather jacket as well, female staff squealed as he enters and and asked the front desk where the shoot was happening.

He walks into the right floor to see staff putting things away and he saw Eun-ha. Before he could call for her, she turned around to go to the snack bar with JB, Jun and Jihyo waving at her. Jihyo notices him and runs to him.

"Hello sunbae! Nice to see you here. What's your fishy business here?", Jihyo playfully bends towards him to show her aegyo. 

"Hey, it's been a while. Well, I'm here to pick up my groupie.", Suga smiles and pulls on his beanie, fixing his hair.

From afar, Jun and JB stared at Suga. "Well damn. Not surprised he's popular with other girl groups.", Jun commented.

"If you joined GOT7 early, you'd be the same.", JB added. He winces at Suga and Jihyo and saw how close they were. "Wait, Eun-ha's not the jealous type, is she? Cuz Suga is one hell of a jealous type."

Jun pauses and shakes his head. "I don't think so. Well, not that I know of.", he shrugs. "Why not ask her when she gets back?"

"Ask me what?", said Eun-ha as she comes back into the picture with a can of soda in her hand. 

Jun and JB looked at each other and had trouble deciding who's going first. Well, JB loses. "I uh, Eun-ha, have you ever been jealous?"

"Jealous of what?", Eun-ha chugs the rest of her can and lets out a refreshed gasp. "What in the world would I be jealous of?"

"Ah, right. I mean, Suga-ssi is a celebrity himself too. You know, a lot of female celebrities fawn over him too.", JB chuckles. "But of course, a girl like you would never get jealous."

"You're right. Ha! I would never get jealous.", Eun-ha laughs with the sound of crunching in the background.

Jun points at Eun-ha's hand that was holding the can. She was crushing it as she stands frozen, staring at Suga and Jihyo taking selfies with each other. "You say that but your body says the exact opposite."

Eun-ha flinches raises the can, looking at her hand. "Oh this? It was already empty. What do you do with an empty can? You crush it.", she laughs nervously and throws the can over her shoulder.

Hyo-rin comes in with a kebab in her mouth and a soda can on the other hand. She chews her food for a few seconds and swallowed to speak. "What's up with you girlie?"

"We were trying to figure out if Eun-ha was the jealous type and well, we were wrong because she's jealous of that.", Jun points his thumb at the scene. 

Hyo-rin laughs and swings her arm around her girlie's shoulder. "It's natural boo. I know that your man gets jealous easily so why can't you?", she chugs on her drink and gives the half empty can to Eun-ha.

"Natural you say?", Eun-ha slouched her shoulders and lets out long sigh. Unconsciously, she grips the can, causing the liquid inside to pour out.

"Eek, Eun-ha!"

JB looks at her, conflicted. He was deciding on two things.

Should I be the good guy or the bad guy? If I'm the good guy, at least she's gonna be at least a little happy. But if I play the bad guy role, it may be my chance on getting her attention.

He groans and facepalms himself. He couldn't bring himself to take advantage of the situation so he ditched the bad guy idea. "Hey Eun-ha, you did great today!", he said out loud. Totally not on purpose.

Eun-ha, Jun and Hyo-rin looked at him, confused. But Hyo-rin caught on. "Yeah Eun-ha. You and JB-oppa worked so well together. I'll make you two more beautiful on the next shoot. Too bad your role is a crazy mad woman who's in love with the prince. You're so unlucky JB-oppa.", she said out loud as well while wiping her bff's sticky hands and putting some hand sanitizer on them.

Jun shakes his head, pinched the bridge of his nose and sighed. He was so done with them. "You guys are so oblivious. Why do I hang out with you people?"

Eun-ha looks at them with, raising a brow. "O... K then. I don't know why you weirdos are talking so loud but uh I wanna head out."

JB approaches Eun-ha and puts his hand on her back. Hyo-rin was now sure that he was into Eun-ha. "You wanna come over with the guys for dinner then?"

Meanwhile, Suga's attention turned to the group when they started talking out loud, trying to be NOT OBVIOUS about the whole thing. He watches Eun-ha frowning and then JB approaching her. He hisses under his breath and turns to Jihyo. "Jihyo-nim, I'll catch you later.", he leaves the clingy Jihyo and rushes to Eun-ha.

As he closes the distance, he grabs Eun-ha's hand and pulled her away from JB. "You're seriously more troublesome than Kang Jun.", he hisses.

"Hey! I'm still here.", Jun raises his hand slightly and sounded slightly offended.

"I should be annoying. Cuz if I wasn't, it takes all the fun away.", JB retorted and shows him an annoyed grin.

Suga and JB got into a glaring contest while Eun-ha stood in between them.

"So what do you say Eun-ha? Dinner with the guys?", said JB without taking his eyes off of Suga.

"Eun-ha, if you're hungry, I'll take you somewhere else.", added Suga.

Hyo-rin couldn't take it anymore and clears her throat followed by a sigh. "Alright boys. Eun-ha, wanna come with me then?"

Jun facepalms himself again.

"Enough. This is getting annoying.", said Eun-ha. "I'm just tired and I'll just go home for now. Ya know, to do a lot of thinking.", she laughs nervously and turns around. "I'm heading out. Hyung, you coming?"

"Yeah, I am.", he pulls away from the glaring contest and followed Eun-ha. But before they could vanish into the elevator, he glances over his shoulder to glare at JB and then the door closes.

There was a moment of silence till Hyo-rin lets out a sigh of relief. "Oh boys. My girl's got it bad with you idiots.", she turns around as well. "I'm gonna go pack up. Jun, let's go eat at the grill my treat.", she laughs and disappears to the dressing room.

Jun rolls his eyes and turns to JB. "You're honestly taking back what you said months ago. I'm still protecting Eun-ha but you're letting your feelings take over. Don't do something you'll regret.", he follows after Hyo-rin.

JB fell silent again and then he clenched his fists. "I haven't regretted a single thing yet."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.7K 917 53
It's all started with a phone call made my Y/N unknowingly as a dare and how that one phone call changed her life completely, she was given a dare by...
51.8K 3.1K 32
"Me?! Living with this seven idiots?! No way!" "Well too bad there's no way you can disagree now" "Oh fuck..." ... In which a girl named Yoon Seomin...
103K 2K 29
[TITLE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH STORY] When a upcoming choreographer moves to Seoul, South Korea and finds out she has to choreograph for the famous BT...
1.5K 165 29
This story is about a group of friends who are professional dancers but no one really knows who they really are. They are world known but never revea...