Winx club: time of the essenc...

By AlexisTurlington

Still is winx club book though. :) Third book to the series of (our love is the strongest thing that makes th... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 (in the past/present)
Chapter 23 ( still in the past for now)
Chapter 24

Chapter 16

66 2 0
By AlexisTurlington

Bloom's pov

Once all dragon's an their fairies met up with us we decided to cast a undetectable spell. Just incase anyone tries to do a tracking spell an find us as well.

Hannah said," bloom I just want to say it wasn't me with sky an I'm being honest as well. Someone stop our group an they told us to stay still. Like if we try to warn you about anything an they would kill our family's."

Blair said," were they the trix."

Raven said," my friends along with me saw them an yes they were."

Hannah said," yea the trix use a duplication spell."

Oliver said," yea my fairy couldn't believe it they wanted to take you off guard an pissed you off."

Buddy said," well it work cause we were pissed off but I'm guessing miles was freaking out an his friends as well."

Hannah said," oh yea especially since right after that we ran away an we told our boyfriend's. They were furious but scared of losing us an not only that they didn't want us to leave their side. They were scared that you two would banish us an we all were scared of that as well so we didn't tell you guy's right away."

I said," no we wouldn't have banished you guys an that's not even in our nature to do that. But at the same time it would of been nice to know along with the heads up as well an to be honest the trix are gonna have you know pay back for what they have done."

All of them but buddy an I said in unison," yea!!!!."

Noah was in her slash that I took from her room, along with her pillow, blanket, bottle's, an blake. We found a cave to stay in for the night as it was dark an we couldn't fly at night. Especially for aiden's an noah's safety soon everyone found a spot in the cave. Then we all created a barrier around the cave an then we all fell asleep for the night.

This morning which is 9:35am an we all decided to stay in this cave for another night. At least until we all have the strength an we are well rested to fly. Well until our dragon's are ready we were still on pyros just far away an we told the two little ones we have to stay from home for now. They understand somewhat we did notice their magic an their power made them talked clearly. They did try saying mommy, daddy, an auntie. Even though their 9 month's old, 2 weeks, an 1 day old already.

Which was weird but once we found out that their power was making them talked clearly an we knew that their power was sorta taking place within them. Buddy is 19 in dragon's years an I am 20 year's old. Even though our age might be off but he was born a couple days before me an I was born a couple days after him. He is either way my dragon an I couldn't be anymore happy. Soon enough our food that we order came an we all ate while the children sleep a little longer.

I said," cloe an buddy they are going to need to be fed soon. Also too while the other's rest an we should rest as well."

They nodded their heads an soon we just relax for a while. After a while noah an aiden were fed then I change noah's diaper while she was playing with buddy's paws. Buddy smile an he licked her face. Aiden was laying on noah's changing blanket an he was tickling her as well. When I was done I picked noah up an right after putting new clothes on her along with a new diaper. I use my magic to rolled up her changing blanket an then it went into her baby bag.

The diaper disappeared as I use a spell to get rid of the diaper an so it doesn't stink up the cave. Blake brought over noah's dragon blanket an I wrapped noah in her blanket.

Makalya said," so bloom what can we do to lay low."

Zoey said," yea an I agree."

I said," well let's try not use too much of our magic an we use only a minimum of our magic right now. Along with our dragon's an if you want to use your fire breath then use it at a minimum as possible. We don't want to be found nor do we want to in danger ourselves an the children."

Cole said," we'll go in groups of twelve an to haunt for food as well."

Blair said," that's a good idea."

Zoey said," yea that way we all can stay together an we can talk through our group link in our heads."

Ella said," absolutely."

Hannah said," we also can camouflage ourselves an incase we encounter any one."

Bailey said," yea an we can build a fort big enough for all us along with our dragon's."

Victoria said," even though the other dragon's an their fairies will be meeting the rest us. tomorrow. So we need to find a spot to meet up at an we are going to build alot of things."

Molly said," yea an we are going to have to decorate as well."

Lola said," an hide the fort as well."

Cloe said," I agree."

Lilly said," definitely agree an wait how are we going to split up into twelve groups.

I said," like this guy's blair, molly, lilly, lola, buddy, cloe, cole, valerie, avery, aiden, noah, an I are in one group. Then hannah, zoey, bailey, makalya, ella, victoria, oliver, mike, ryan, silver, moonlight, an xavier. You guy's only have twelve people in your group an which you guy's are okay with that."

All of them said in unison," yes we are an wait what about the other's."

Buddy said," when they meet up with us tomorrow an we'll split them up into groups of twelve. Which pretty much be your group of friends an dragon's along with raven along with annabel."

They nodded their heads an soon we all fell asleep for the night. This morning we went in our groups to haunt for food an supplies to built our fort. Aiden an noah were on the bed that I made for them to lay on with a shield around them. They were in front out of us as we haunt for food an incase we run into anyone that we know or not know.

Molly said," guy's I'm worry that our friends won't stay calm for long an they'll try to find us cause we all know them especially since their patient is short to the line."

Blair said," that's true but they could lead the trix to us an we might be strong now but in the three final waves we'll be weak by then."

I said," yea that's true an the children will be as well."

Once we gather up enough food for a while then we went to go meet up with hannah an her group at the meet up place that they found in the forest.

Hannah's pov

Once bloom's group join us at the place in the forest that my group picked out to meet up at an bloom said," guy's what's wrong."

I said," bloom we're going to have to step it up an make the undetectable spell stronger now."

Blair said while helping bloom hand out food to all of us except aiden an noah they were fed already," why what happened."

Zoey said," sky an the other's got so restless. From what we heard from maya that the winx created a tracking spell to find us an that they couldn't stand to be without us."

The other fairies an their dragon's caught up with us just in time. Bloom an blair handed them food as well.

Julie said,"  thank you guy's an with all of us here now we can make the undetectable spell a lot stronger now."

Lilly said," yea an let's do it." 

We all made a circle an our dragon's behind us made a circle as well. Then we all join hands an our dragon's join their paws. Then each of us had our powers flowing around us along with our dragon's an we all said in unison," strength of our powers an make the undetectable spell stronger."

Soon our powers flow from us an into the air. After that the undetectable spell was stronger an then we relax after that.

Buddy said," now that's taken care of an let's split everyone into groups. Julie, lavender, gabby, daisy, scarlet, sunny, raven, annabel, zack, lilin, troy, an devin in one group. So right now we have three groups of twelve an we'll built everyone a fort but in groups."

Bloom said," an each of you will have your own rooms with your dragon's."

Lola said," yea that's right an now let's get you all into groups."

Bloom's pov

After every fairies an their dragon's were in groups of twelve. We all got to work on the fort's an we all are using little magic as possible. Even though the undetectable spell made us undetectable an a shield around us. We all are being cautious as well an we talk in our mind link in our heads while we all work on the fort's for a while. After an hour of building the fort's then all of us were relaxing in our fort's. 

Buddy said," guy's we are going to have get some formula for noah an what not."

Molly said," yea that's a good idea an food for us as well." 

Blair said," hannah said to us that there is a town nearby an people there are nice."

Lola said," yea an they're just like us but human. Also too we can't use to much of our magic an just incase you know if we bump into anyone."

Lilly said," definitely true an we can use our magic in a warning flare to warn the other groups as well. Especially since the other winx an the specialist would be nearby along with the trix."

I said," let the other groups know an so they know as well."

Cloe said," we already did an they agree as well."

Blair said," yep an now let's all get some sleep for tomorrow."

We all agree then blair an the other's went to their rooms with their dragon's. Buddy an I walked to our room. Aiden layed on buddy's head an noah was laying in my arms. When we got into our room an then buddy layed down on the floor.

I grabbed noah's blanket an my blanket. I sat on the floor in front of buddy then I layed my blanket over me an noah's blanket up to her neck. I created a bed for her an aiden to layed down on. Then I layed noah down an aiden layed down next to her then he wrapped his tail around her. Once he did that an he layed his head next to hers.

Buddy an I said in unison," awe how adorable."

Then I pulled my blanket up to my neck an I layed my head on buddy's side. He wrapped his tail around me an then he layed his head on his tail. Then the bed lay on buddy's head an the shield around us. Then we all fell asleep for the night an in the peaceful darkness as it was night already.

Tecna's pov

We all are currently in the ship an in the air searching for the dragon's also too their fairies as well.

Riven said," anything tecna an timmy."

I said," no not yet."

Ryan said," I hope their not mad."

Hayden said," of course not why would they be."

Sky said," cause we couldn't just stay still an wait till the guardian dragon's capture the trix."

Jay said," we'll we just couldn't wait a hold three months for them to get back an that would take to long to wait for the three months."

Heila said," I agree with that an we can explain as they'll probably want one."

Flora said," let's just hope their dragon's an them aren't mad though."

Musa said," especially since they aren't going to be happy with us an that we didn't stay still also wait for the three months."

Cameron said," well maya did say that they would litterty be on alert an be cautious not to be notice." 

Nick said," also too she did say if we were going to find them an to make sure the trix aren't following us."

Timmy said," she couldn't tell us why though an that's what I don't get."

Okay everyone I know that I said yesterday that this book would be completed as well an the other books would be up by now. But due not having enough battery life left an having to revision everything again I couldn't get the rest of the chapters published yesterday. So today the last eight chapters will be published today an this book will be completed as well. But the last chapter of this book will explain what books will be published an when. Anyways stay tune eight more chapters to go today!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.7K 3.7K 15
Love keeps us strong when Life falls apart.
108 6 13
This books showing characters from emerald lupin and is it love in there childhood
5.3K 93 17
Hi everyone this my third series, but still winx club an also too it's the first book for this series of winx club. (I don't own the winx club charac...