Alpha Falling For The Omega

By mariamagalygg

17. That's how old I am today. It's about time too. I was getting sick of being 16. I hear a low rumble being... More

#1: Last Goodbyes
#2: New Home, Sweet Home
#3: Why The Alpha? Of all the wolves, why him?
#4: Super Glued To Your Side
#5: Jealous Problems
Author's Note
#6: So God Damn Stubborn
#7: Unexpected Confessions
#8: Moving In
#9: Fooled Him Good
Author's Note
#10: Uh Oh
#11: Birthday Surprise
#12: Revenge is Sweet
#13: Shouldn't Have Done It
#15: Possessive Yet Again
#16: Stolen
#17: Spill It!
A/N
#18: And Then There Were None
#19: Beach
#20: I Promise To Never Leave
A/N
#21: Joyful Gift
A/N
Chapter #22: Epilogue
A/N
BAD NEWS FOR SEQUEL

#14: Never Leaving My Sight

21.4K 658 14
By mariamagalygg

I woke up to find a worried James in my face. I tried to no but I realized I was being held up by his hands.

"Don’t move. Doctor's orders.”

He smiled. I was stubborn and tried to move but I instantly felt pain. James looked frustrated.

"I thought I told you not to move."

I gave him an innocent smile.

“I know, but I still have to try.”

“Dammit Adria! I was worried sick about you! You wouldn’t wake up! I tried everything. Except for one thing, but only because I knew you would be pissed when you found out.”

I knew what he was talking about. He didn’t mark me and I was thankful for it. I smiled but came to the realization of what he had just said. I wouldn’t wake up.

"James. How long was I out?"

 "Three days."

I stared at the ceiling. Three days? WTF! That couldn't be. "Wha… Wh… How?!”

I was shocked.

“Apparently, you hit your head very hard and that knocked you out. I was very worried. Everything was a mess. It was even worse knowing it was all my fault.”

I cut him off there.

“James! This is not your fault. Don’t you dare blame yourself! If anything it was my fault! I wasn’t looking to where I was going.”

“If I hadn’t pounced on you, you wouldn’t have broken your arm and dislocated your shoulder.”

“Yes, but if I hadn’t pranked you to get back at you for laughing at me you would have never chased me.”

He looked at me

“Why did you prank me? I think I misheard what you said. Did you say you were getting back at me for laughing at you?”

I was getting nervous. Damn, I shouldn’t have said that.

“Umm… Maybe?”

He chuckled.

“Oh Princess, you were going to be the death of me aren’t you.”

He said with a grin.

“I don’t know. I guess we’ll have to wait and see.”

We both laughed but I groaned in pain for shaking my shoulders while laughing.

“Stay here princess, I have to let everyone know you are awake.”

He said this a little unhappy.

“Wait, don’t you think they could wait a little longer?”

“Sorry princess is much as I would like to have you to myself, I can’t. I promised Cordelia and she would kill me if she knew I didn’t tell her right away.”

I knew he wasn’t lying. I nodded and he left. As soon as he was out I tried to stand. The pain in my shoulder was excruciating but I managed to block it out and stand up.

I was trying to walk to the bathroom. The pain was becoming too much to bear. I grabbed the doorframe for support, I was fainting again. I could feel it. I heard the door open. I fainted, but not before I heard a gasp.

I opened my eyes slowly and welcomed a migraine as I did so. Damn. I must have hit my head again, just great. Freaking perfect. James will never let me out of his sight now. James was sitting on a chair next to me. He looked pissed, I mean more than usual.

He began to yell.

“Dammit Adriana! I thought I told you not to move. I can’t take my eyes off of you for one second can I?”

I sighed. “I just really needed to go to the bathroom. Like really really bad. I couldn’t wait anymore.”

“I don’t give a flying rats ass what you wanted to do. From now on you are not moving, or doing anything without me by your side got it?”

 I knew fighting him on this was useless. I nodded and looked down at my cast.

“How long will I have to wear my cast?”

I looked at the James’ eyes.

“Two weeks.”

I knew I wasn't going to wear it for a long time because being a werewolf meant it would heal quicker than any human. It would still take a while though.

“Oh, okay.” I tried to smile but I was met with an angry expression.

“Are you seriously still mad at me? All I wanted to do was go to the freaking bathroom!”

He was still staring at me.

“I’m not mad at you. I’m just mad.” I stared at him.

“Why are you mad?”

 “Because I left you alone and unprotected and that stupid move caused you to move and faint. I don’t want that to happen again.”

I sighed. Why was he acting like this? So overprotective, it’s annoying.

Why are you acting like this? This wasn’t your fault! I did what I was told not to do. So it’s my fault.”

“Do you know what it felt like to see you on the table writhing in pain, and me not being able to do anything about it?”

I shook my head no.

“It felt like I was going to die, like my heart was ripped out of my chest and shredded. It hurt me physically.”

I started to feel tears swell into my eyes.

“After the doctor was done with your shoulder the pain started to dissipate but then you dislocated it again and it started all over again. All that pain that I went through, I NEVER want to feel it again. I won’t be able to.”

I saw him as he had started to let tears fall from his face. I knew I shouldn’t have moved but I couldn’t help it, I have to tell him not to worry, that everything is going to be alright. I reached for him but hissed at the pain in my arm.

“Adria, are you kidding me? Do I have to tie you so you can stop moving?”

He was kidding, but I couldn’t help but notice the seriousness he added to his voice.

“Well, I just wanted to give you a hug, but now I won’t because I can’t move.”

He chuckled. “Princess, if you wanted me closer all you have to do is ask.”

I got red-faced.

“Fine! James, would you mind coming closer?”

He smiled. “For what?” I batted my eyelashes.

“That’s for me to know and for you to find out.” I giggled.

Of course he came closer and I hugged him.

“Please, don't blame yourself James, it wasn't your fault. I shouldn't have moved once the doctor finished setting my shoulder."

My voice broke. Tears started to fall.

"James, I know it doesn't look like it but it hurts to know I hurt you so much. Please don’t be mad anymore.”

I sniffled and let go of him to look him in the eyes.

“Princess, there is nothing in this world that would make me stay mad at you.”

He kissed my lips softly. When he saw I didn’t pull away he kissed me again but a little bit more roughly. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance. I denied it.

He tightened his hold on my hips and I gasped. He plunged his tongue into my mouth and dominated the kiss. He began to trail kisses down my neck to where my neck met my shoulder.

I knew what he was doing I wanted him to do it. I felt his canines lengthen and then felt and excruciating amount of pain where he bit me.

James just marked me. He made me eternally his, and I wouldn’t have it any other way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys!! Here is yet another chapter. I wanted to inform you guys that I am writing another story. Sadly it isnt about werewolves but it is a romance book/ story whatever you want to call it. It's going to be named Saved By Him. I would really appreciate it if you gave it a read. I'm only uploading hte first chapter though. Please let me know what you think. Thank you guys so much! I really appreciate it.

Comment, Vote, Fan!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.3K 2.6K 13
He went from omega to Alpha just in two days His family relatives are dead because he killed them bare handed? What if you did worse... I didn't unde...
Markie By RuHu

Werewolf

1.5K 92 9
All werewolves have mates. So what happens when you fall for someone before you're 18... "Hopefully hes my mate" is all Markie can think as she waits...
2.8M 49.9K 19
"You know you can't resist me much longer." He continued to trail kisses down my neck and jaw. I bit my lip to keep a moan from escaping. "I am yo...
4.9K 220 31
Running. Escaping. My whole life had turned into a never-ending chase. A chase which the opponent had caught up to THIS VERY MOMENT. After I met HI...