Teach Me To Love Part 1

By LlamaLoyd

๐Ÿ†The Page Turner Awards 2020 General/Teen Fiction 1st Place Winner!๐Ÿ† OUAT Killian Jones/OC student/teacher... More

Chapter One Give them Hell
Chapter 2 King of Assholes
Chapter 3 Pizza Money
Chapter 4 Just a bad day.
Chapter 5 The Princess of Sarcasm
Chapter 6 A Broken Promise
Chapter 7 Friend Request
Chapter 8 Test Day
Chapter 9 Blocked
Chapter 10 Cold
Chapter 11 Confused
Chapter 12 Who's going home with you tonight?
Chapter 13 Got a Little Drunk Last Night
Chapter 14 Surrender
Chapter 15 Safe Haven
Chapter 16 Rose
Chapter 17 Scars
Chapter 18 Here comes trouble.
Chapter 19 Deal with the Devil
Chapter 20 Just an Act.
Chapter 21 Those Three Words
Chapter 22 Shots Fired
Chapter 23 Healing
Chapter 24 Right back at it again
Chapter 25 Caught
Chapter 26 Are we Good?
Chapter 27 Temptation
Chapter 28 Everything
Chapter 29 Stroke of Midnight
Chapter 30 History
Chapter 31 Promise
Chapter 32 Sick Day
Chapter 33 Oh, Brother.
Chapter 34 Loaded
Chapter 35 Close Call
Chapter 36 Busted.
Chapter 37 Already Gone
Chapter 38 Sneaky Devil
Chapter 39 Collapse
Chapter 40 I Will Not Say Goodbye
Chapter 41 New York State of Mind.
Chapter 43 Holding On and Letting Go
Chapter 44 The Sting of Summer
๐Ÿ†Wattpad "The Page Turner Awards 2020" 1st Place General/Teen Fiction Interview๐Ÿ†

Chapter 42 With a Little Help From my Friends

520 8 2
By LlamaLoyd

A/N: I just realized that in previous chapters I had spelled Kathryn's name wrong. Which I will eventually go back and fix, incase anyone was wondering why her name is spelled differently in this chapter, that is why XD my bad. 

Kassidy POV

Walking back into the school, after being away for so long was an odd feeling. People stared at me, some gave me looks of sympathy. Some whispered about things they really didn't know about which was annoying but I blocked it out as best as I could.

"Miss Cole.. I need a word with you." Miss Mills said coming down the hall way.

"Uh.. Okay." I said she led me to the office, the principals office.

"What are we doing here?" I asked.

"Things have changed a little since you were last here. Mr. Collins retired, I took his job."

Great.

"Oh. Okay." I said. "So who is teaching History?" I asked.

"You remember Kathryn right? You were only here for her fist day I believe." She said.

How could I forget her?

"So why am I here?" I asked.

"I wanted to talk to you about your attendance. You've recently missed nearly a month of school." She said. "I understand your fathers death was sudden, and you needed time but, right now, you don't have enough credit to move forward to senior year."

"I know, I Have all of my school work that I missed, I am working on it." I said.

"The end of the school year is next Month Miss Cole, Three weeks from now to be exact. In order to get the credit you need, that school work needs to be turned in by Friday."

"Friday?! That's impossible! What about Summer school? I can make up the credit there."

"You still wouldn't have enough." She said, I got the feeling that she really didn't care. This woman hated me. 

I sighed. "Please, I am begging you. Extend the date. I know I haven't been a model student, and I shouldn't have missed but I am trying." I said.

"There is nothing I can do. You either get all of the work in by Friday, or you don't advance." She said.

This woman is pure fucking evil.

I sighed.

"Fine." I said.

"Best of luck to you Miss Cole." Miss Mills said and smiled but it wasn't a real smile, it was a I hate you, and this is great for me smile. I walked out of the office trying to hold back tears. How the hell was I supposed to do a months worth of school work by Friday? 

I sat at the lunch table working on some of the huge pile of work that I had.

"Take a break. You've been working on that all day." Emma said.

"I can't take a break. Miss Mills, gave me until Friday to finish all of this, or I don't get to be a senior next year. So right now, I eat, and breathe this homework." I Said.

"What?? How is that fair?" Emma asked.

"When is anything that woman does fair?" Ruby asked.

"Well what do you have left?" Belle asked.

"A little bit of everything. I haven't even touched my French homework." I said. Belle sighed.

"This goes against everything I believe in, but if you give me your French homework I'll have it done by tomorrow." She said.

"What? Really?" I asked.

"Of course! You have to be a senior with us." Belle said and smiled.

"Hand over the History." Emma said.

"No.. guys really you have your own homework to worry about." I said.

"But we aren't faced with not graduating next year, if we flunk a few homework assignments, oh well." Emma said.

"Peter has been giving me cheat sheets for all the biology homework since you weren't here. I still have them. Not that you need them, but they will help you get done faster." Ruby said.

"You guys don't have to do this." I said.

"No, we don't. But we are going to." Emma said and dug through my pile of homework pulling out all the history. "I just need a couple days." She said. "What does this leave you with?"

"Algebra, and Creative writing. Creative writing is just a short story, I can do that in about an hour, but this Math.."

"Well gee, if only you had a boyfriend who happened to be a Math teacher." Ruby whispered.

I smirked.

"There's no way that Emma's dad is going to be okay with me staying at Killian's. He doesn't know about Killian yet and Hes still a little upset about my field trip to New York." I said.

"I will cover for you. We got this." Emma smiled.

"You guys...are literally the best." I said.

Killian POV

"Kassidy, Focus." I said as I tried to show her the same equation for the 4th time now. Kassidy groaned and face planted the table.

"Please inform me, why Algebra is essential to every day life? Why do I need to know how to find X? The only people who need to know Algebra to be successful, are Algebra teachers." She said.

"Well, and you if you want to graduate next year." I said. She raised her head and glared at me.

"Can we just take a break?" She asked.

"We are almost done." I said.

"But we've been working at this all night its almost 2 in the morning and I have to be back at Emma's before 6." she said.

"Love, you are 18 you don't legally have to be anywhere you don't want to be." I said.

"Its not that I don't. The Nolan's are amazing. They've done so much for me since...Dad." She said and fought back tears. Loosing her father was still incredibly difficult for her to talk about without crying.

"I feel like I owe it to David to stick around over there. at least until I finish school. Its what my Dad would have wanted."

"You mean he wouldn't want you living with your Algebra teacher?" I smirked. She giggled. At least I made her laugh a little bit.

"I'm sure eventually he would have warmed up to it, I think he actually liked you to be honest, he just didn't want to admit it." She said and smiled.

"You really think so?" I asked. She nodded.

"Yeah." She replied. I smiled.

"Have you thought about telling David about me?" I asked.

"I have. Hes like a second father to me and he sees me as his own. I don't think He will react the same way Mrs. Nolan did and I really don't want you to get punched, and or shot." She said.

"Good point." I said. "So I guess this postpones you moving in with me." He said.

"Yeah, but only until after I graduate then nothing is stopping me from moving in." She smiled.

"Good." I smiled. "Now, back to work." I said.

"So mean." She pouted.

"If you think I'm mean now, wait until you take my senior class. You might end up hating me." I said.

"I could never hate you. No matter how much incredibly boring and hard homework you give me." She said and smirked and picked up her pencil and got back to work.

"I'm sorry I'm keeping you up all night." She said.

"Well its not like you haven't kept me up all night before love." I grinned. Her cheeks turned a pink color.

"Well.. let me just say, that those nights were much more fun than this." She said and bit her lip.

Well, there goes any concentration I had.

"How much do you have left to do?" I asked. She tapped the eraser end of the pencil down the paper counting.

"4 equations and then I'm done." She said.

"Skip them." I said.

"But.. I ha-" She started to say but I cut her off.

"I'm the one who assigned the homework, I think I can tell you to skip a few problems. Besides you've done enough to get the credit required for my class." I said. She put her pencil down.

"Okay. so...what now?" She asked.

"You said you had to be back at the Nolan's before 6?" I asked. She nodded. I looked at my watch.

"It 2:30. I have to be awake in 3 hours so.. what do you say we pull an all-nighter?" I smirked. She gave me a devilish grin and arched an eyebrow at me.

"I'd say, that's a wonderful idea." She said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

342K 6.8K 21
Y/N begins to work at the BAU and is instantly interested in Aaron Hotchner. After several years and many crazy events, they try to work out their tr...
21.9K 440 24
โ€• ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐จ๐๐ฒ๐ ๐ฎ๐š๐ซ๐๐ฌ || ๐๐š๐ง๐ข๐ž๐ฅ ๐ฃ๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐ฒ "touch her once and you're dead" or in which fi...
293K 8.7K 95
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
761K 5.5K 58
spicy, smutty, sweet, sad imagines about our favorite manband warnings will be before each chapter if it has any. started: 07/05/19 ended: 13/11/19