The Perfect Ending - Forbidde...

By iWriteForfunOk

*SEQUEL TO FORBIDDEN LOVE* It's been four months since Nathaniel and Aasia had gotten married after their se... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Ninteen
Chapter 20

Chapter Eighteen

370 11 4
By iWriteForfunOk

My hands rest softly on Nathaniel's cheeks as my eyes slowly part, the tiredness quickly fading. The warmth of Nathaniel's body against mine under the duvet felt amazing, unlike my arm which was above the duvet, frozen. I notice we must have overslept because I had no sign of tiredness inside me, that could only mean I slept for a good amount of hours.

I don't bother waking up Nathaniel, if we were late, we were late. I let the warmth from his cheek warm my palms as I watch him sleep. So peacefully, his eyes remain closed whilst mine linger on his. His face a light peach tone, he looks like a child. I smile at how handsome he was. 

His thick lashes prominent against his pale morning skin with the sunlight directly hitting the arch of his face, he breathes slowly gracefully asleep. I start to rub his cheeks softly in circular motions. I smile softly, I'm so in love.

"You look so beautiful in this light." I murmur quietly, sliding my hands towards his hair. I run my fingers through his hair gently so he doesn't wake up.

I roll closer to him, wrapping my arms around him I snuggle into his chest, my lips pressed against his neck. I feel his arms wrap around me softly, he yawns quietly, with his lips curving into a smile. "Morning, baby." 

"Morning, baby." I say with a soft smile, resting my head against his and looking down into his eyes, a smile lingers on his lips as he pulls me closer to him.

*** 

"You got me breakfast in bed! I really am in love with you." I say gushing with emotion as Nathaniel places the tray on the bed.

He chuckles coming closer to me and kissing me. "It was nothing, waffles in the toaster, pancakes in the microwave, eggs scrambled within minutes." Nathaniel shakes his head letting out a soft laugh, taking a seat beside me.

"It's everything." I say thankfully, pressing my head against his shoulders, before grabbing a waffle.

"I'm sorry I made you miss college today, I just saw how unwell you were last night and felt like you deserved a day to just rest." Nathaniel says rubbing my palms, and looking at me apologetically.

I smile. "Thank you." I squeeze his hands. "I appreciate you so much. Thank's for ditching college with me." 

"Anything for my love." 

It was almost two in the afternoon, me and Nathaniel were cuddled up on the sofa watching the big bang theory. 

*Ping*

We both turn our attention to the sound of the alert, it was my phone. "Get that for me, babe." I ask Nathaniel as it was beside him on the coffee table.

He reaches over and grabs the phone, he looks at the phone for a few seconds and then puts it back on the table and focuses back on the t.v. 

Erm ok? "What was it?" I ask.

His eyes remain fixated on the screen. "Nathan." I ask again.

"Uh, nothing." He says softly, keeping his eyes on the screen. Rolling my eyes, I reach over and grab my phone, Nathaniel scoffs as I lean back against the sofa again.

I look at him and pull a face. I tap my phone and see that the notification was cleared, Nathaniel must have unlocked my phone. Unlocking my phone I check my notifications, it was from Tobias.

TOBIAS: "You didn't come in today, you alright? missed you."

"Really, Nathan? Could you be so immature." I shake my head, barging him.

ME: I'm great, I just wanted a rest day away from college. What are you doing?" 

Tobias doesn't take long to reply.

TOBIAS: "Bored as hell, Cassie's with me and was wondering if you wanted to join us, we're at that new movie warehouse down by Nathaniel's campus."

ME: "Oh cool! Me and Adam were going to go, would it be cool if I invited him to tag along?" 

TOBIAS: "Cassie said only if he doesn't bring his girlfriend lmao." 

ME: "Great! Adam and Hidaya will meet us there, be sure to tell Cassie xx" 

"Babe, get ready we're going to that movie warehouse." I say removing the blanket from myself and getting up.

"Wait, did Tobias just ask you out?" Nathaniel says rolling his eyes still slumped against the sofa.

"He asked us out baby, both of us." I say with a tight smile, walking into my room.

*

It had turned half six in the evening when me and Nathaniel reached the movie warehouse. This place had only recently opened up, it was free entry and they have movies playing continuously on big screens and the cool thing was we were allowed to talk. 

"Are you actually watching the movie, Cassie?" I say, as I take a bite into my burger which Nathaniel bought for me as we walked in. 

"It's kind of cool, you pay like $3 for earphones and then plug them into the arm of the sofa to listen properly." Cassie says amused.

"That is cool." I nod to myself. "That's actually really smart." I shrug as I continue eating.

The warehouse was massive, the lights were dim and the seating was cozy, it had a perfect atmosphere. Tobias comes and sits on my right, Nathaniel was on my left.

"Cassie says she barely ever hangs out with you anymore, she was giving me a whole speech about how sad she is." Tobias says rolling his eyes.

"Shut up, Tobias." Cassie says trying to kick Tobias but he moves away chuckling. "It's just that you're always with, Nathan." Cassie scowls.

"Well, I am her husband." Nathaniel says bluntly.

"And I'm her best friend." Cassie says bluntly. 

I start to laugh. "Tobias do you miss me too?" I asked grinning at him.

"The hell he does." Nathaniel mutters under his breath, loud enough for me to hear and most likely Tobias too. 

I act like I didn't hear in hopes Tobias didn't either to avoid any awkwardness. "I really do, I miss the skate park and just hanging with you in general I guess, high school was so much more chill." Tobias says softly, leaning back against the sofa, reminiscing life.

"Yeah. I wish I could go back, college is harder than I anticipated." I say falling back onto the sofa too. 

I catch Nathaniel gawking at me from the corner of my eyes, rolling my eyes I get up again and budge closer to him. "So, how's your girlfriend Tobias?" I ask, trying to make Nathaniel understand that Tobias is not interested in me.

"She's great, I told her to come today she said she'll try if she feels up to it after her shift." Tobias says with a soft smile. 

"Is she bad?" Nathaniel says randomly from beside me.

Taken back, I turn around and look at him. "Nathan?" I furrow my brows as to why he would say such a thing, it wasn't like him at all. He shrugs his shoulders like a careless child. 

"What, bro?" Tobias says awkwardly facing closer to us. Cassie awkwardly pulls her earphones out and looks at us.

"Is she pretty?" Nathaniel asks nonchalantly. What the hell was he doing? His fingertips bounce against my palms softly as he fixates his eyes on his knees. 

"Yeah, she's beautiful, man." Tobias says sweetly, smiling briefly.

"Mm." Nathaniel hums. "If she's anything like Asi, then she's definitely badddd." Nathaniel says chuckling and dragging his voice.

"What the hell?" Tobias says raising his voice.

I chuck Nathaniel's hand off mine, pushing away from him I gawk at him. I knew exactly what he was doing, he was being petty.

"What does that even mean?" Tobias asks, shaking his head with a furrowed brow. The atmosphere becomes extremely awkward as Tobias starts to become more irritated and Nathaniel chooses to ignore him. 

"I'm just saying." He mutters, chewing on the inside of his cheek. 

"Ergh." I frown at Nathaniel. "She's nothing like me, she's beautiful and she's got the greatest dress sense, she's pretty amazing actually." I say nodding to myself, defending Lacey. 

Tobias shakes his head. "Yeah she truly is, but so are you Aasia." Tobias says with his voice becoming extra sweet for some reason. "You're all those things, maybe that's why I went for her." Tobias shrugs smirking. 

"What the fuck?" Nathaniel spits, jumping up.

"Tobias, shut up." Cassie says shaking her head. "If you and Nathan want to fight, leave Asi out of it." Cassie scowls at both of them, shoving her earphones back in.

I sit there silently not having the energy to argue right now, I shove my face into my hands and hope for the best.

"What's going on? Is everything okay?" 

My head shoots up at the sound of my brother's voice, Adam walks up to us with a frown on his face with Hidaya besides him. He looks at Nathaniel who was standing up looking down at Tobias as though he was going to kill him any second now, and Tobias was sitting laid back like he had no care in the world.

"She's my wife you dickhead." Nathaniel spits.

Adam furrows his brows, looking confused he looks down at me for answers. I shrug annoyed not knowing what to say because of how embarrassing everything was. 

"Oh hi Adam." Cassie says sweetly removing her earphones and putting them into her pocket. "Are you going to introduce us to your friend?" Cassie asks.

I look at Cassie awkwardly, trying my hardest not to start laughing because I could only imagine what was going through her mind. It was obvious there was nothing but curse words flying around her mind, but despite all that, she was able to look calm and relaxed.

"Hey Cass! And yes, this is Hidaya. Hidaya, Cassie and Tobias." Adam nods smiling softly.

"Hey." Hidaya says softly.

"Hi!" Cassie says cheerfully. "I love your shoes." Cassie says.

"I got them for her." Adam bounces his eyebrows, putting an arm around Hidaya's neck. "Custom made vans. Cute as hell." Adam smiles innocently. 

"Thank you." Hidaya says with a soft smile, taking a seat on the sofa beside us where Nathaniel was standing by.

"What's going on? You alright, Nate?" Hidaya asks Nathaniel who was standing there with a clenched jaw and a clenched fist.

Hdiaya smiles at me, I smile back at her. "They're so stupid." I shake my head. "I have no idea why they're getting all mad right now." I muttered, scowling at the floor.

"Baby, don't you see what he's doing? He's trying to make me mad." Nathaniel shakes his head, coming closer to me.

"You started it, you started chucking digs at me for no reason." Tobias says fixing his posture and shrugging at Nathaniel.

"What even is going on?" Adam asks confused as he takes a seat next to Hdiaya.

 "Nothing, it's so embaressing." I scoff.

"Basically, Nathaniel believes Tobias likes Asi, he's a bit jealous." Cassie teases, laughing at Nathaniel.

"Shut up, Cassie." Nathaniel rolls his eyes. "It's not like that." He rolls his eyes, muttering curse words under his breath. I pull him down and make him take a seat beside me again.

"Just leave it, please. If you want to go home, just say the word." I say quietly to Nathaniel, placing my hand in his. 

I hated that Nathaniel felt threatened in any way by someone else. I know he trusts me and I know he tries his best to believe I will never leave him, but I think he's too afraid not to constantly take precautions. 

He rests his head on my shoulders for a few seconds, I run my hands through his hair pecking the side of his head. "No, it's fine. I'm going to get a grip." He nods softly, releasing himself from me.

"Hey guys." 

We all look up, it was Lacey, she had a soft smile on her lips. I couldn't help but notice Tobia's expression change from a foul frown to a warm smile. "Hey baby, how was work?" He asks, pulling her to his lap. She sits down and kisses him. "Same old." She smiles. 

"This is my girlfriend, Lacey everyone. Everyone, Lacey." Tobias says introducing her to everyone that hasn't met her yet. We all smile and say hi to lacey before going back to our own conversations.

"Babe." Nathaniel says quietly. 

"Mm?" I look up at Nathaniel.

"She looks nothing like you." Nathaniel furrows his brows looking at me and then her in confusion.

I start to laugh, "I know that Tobias was just trying to make you angry and you fell right into his trap." I shake my head. Lacey wore ripped black jeans and a black crop jumper, with a deep purple lip and a thick liner. We were the complete opposite, her happy colour was darker colours, mine was brighter colours.

"So what's going on, Hidaya, the whole marriage thing?"  I ask Adam and Hidaya who were sitting on the sofa talking to each other.

She shrugs softly, looking down at her fingers almost sadly. "What's up?" Nathaniel asks getting up from his slouching position. 

"I guess we're just not going to have it as easy as you and Asi." Adam says quietly, slipping his hands into Hidaya's.

I gulp, what could that mean? "Why not?" I ask.

"I told my mom, but she's not hearing it. She won't even allow me to tell my dad because she knows he will say no." Hidaya says with her eyes still on her fingers, as though she was embarrassed.

"Her daddy don't want her marrying no white boy." Adam says humorously, with a cheeky smile on his face, as always. 

Hidaya barges him softly. "It's not funny, Adam." She says with her voice soft and quiet.

Adam puts his arm around her tightly. "It's going to be okay, I promise. I have faith, because if I don't marry you, I'm just not marrying anyone. Ever." Adam says with a warm smile in hopes that'd make Hidaya happy, but it doesn't really look like it is making her happy because she stuffs her face in his chest. 

I squeeze Nathaniel's hand feeling sorry for Hidaya, because I don't know how we got it so easy but I guess all I can say it Alhamdullilah. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 47.6K 21
"My name is Rashiq Salim bin Fiqri Zafar, Crown Prince of Arandia and I need your help." "I'm sorry, did you say prince?" "Yes, and you, Ms. Walker...
178K 6.8K 52
Everyone has a right to smile, love, and find happiness but that wasn't the case for Hayat Ali. She is a 25-years-old Muslim girl who works as a scho...
42.2K 1.6K 37
The Ahmed Trilogy Book One Can be read as a stand-alone .•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•. Zayn feels lost, devoid of his...
296K 6.6K 27
COMPLETED 5.14.18 SEQUEL TO MY BROTHERS BEST FRIEND Book 2/4 of the Adam's series - "I promise, I will ask you soon enough." He kisses my lips gentl...