Teach Me To Love Part 1

By LlamaLoyd

🏆The Page Turner Awards 2020 General/Teen Fiction 1st Place Winner!🏆 OUAT Killian Jones/OC student/teacher... More

Chapter One Give them Hell
Chapter 2 King of Assholes
Chapter 3 Pizza Money
Chapter 4 Just a bad day.
Chapter 5 The Princess of Sarcasm
Chapter 6 A Broken Promise
Chapter 7 Friend Request
Chapter 8 Test Day
Chapter 9 Blocked
Chapter 10 Cold
Chapter 11 Confused
Chapter 12 Who's going home with you tonight?
Chapter 13 Got a Little Drunk Last Night
Chapter 14 Surrender
Chapter 15 Safe Haven
Chapter 16 Rose
Chapter 17 Scars
Chapter 18 Here comes trouble.
Chapter 19 Deal with the Devil
Chapter 20 Just an Act.
Chapter 21 Those Three Words
Chapter 22 Shots Fired
Chapter 23 Healing
Chapter 24 Right back at it again
Chapter 25 Caught
Chapter 26 Are we Good?
Chapter 27 Temptation
Chapter 28 Everything
Chapter 29 Stroke of Midnight
Chapter 30 History
Chapter 31 Promise
Chapter 32 Sick Day
Chapter 33 Oh, Brother.
Chapter 34 Loaded
Chapter 35 Close Call
Chapter 36 Busted.
Chapter 37 Already Gone
Chapter 38 Sneaky Devil
Chapter 39 Collapse
Chapter 40 I Will Not Say Goodbye
Chapter 42 With a Little Help From my Friends
Chapter 43 Holding On and Letting Go
Chapter 44 The Sting of Summer
🏆Wattpad "The Page Turner Awards 2020" 1st Place General/Teen Fiction Interview🏆

Chapter 41 New York State of Mind.

541 10 4
By LlamaLoyd

Killian POV

My mind raced, as did my heart all I could think about was Kassidy, was she safe? was she alive? Emma was panicking too.

"Um.. Crap. Okay. I'm going to get Ruby and Belle, and we are going to go look for her. Okay mom?" She asked. Mrs. Nolan nodded.

"Okay. Call me the second you find her, or anything that might lead to where she is." She said. Emma nodded and ran out of the classroom. I threw my jacket on and grabbed my Keys. Mrs. Nolan stood in my way.

"I have to go Mary Margaret." I said panicking.

"You're slipping Killian." She said.

"What are you talking about??" I Asked.

"I'm not stupid Killian. I know what's going on, With you and Kassidy." She said. I ran my hand through my hair.

"Okay, Good. Fucking fantastic, I don't have time for this!" I said.

"Killian. Stop!" She said.

"I have to find her!" I said.

"We will find her. But you have to calm down, and take a breather." I sighed. She was right I wasn't going to be able to find Kassidy if I couldn't think straight. I sat on the edge of my desk and put my head in my hands.

"How did you find out?" I asked.

"I started putting things together When Kassidy was shot, You seemed to be incredibly attached to her and I thought maybe I was just over thinking things. Until Parent night. When you opened the closet, Kassidy thought I couldn't see her but I could see her between the door hinges." She said.

"Why didn't you say anything?" I asked.

"Because.." She said and then sighed. "You're one hell of a teacher Killian and I really don't think that you two being in love is so horrible that I needed to ruin both of your lives over it." She said. I was a little surprised. I knew Mary Margaret was possibly the nicest of the staff, but I didn't think she would ever do this.

"You changed her, for the better. She was a mess when she first got here, But she quickly turned into one of the top students, she started to care, and you turned into much less of a grouch. Students don't flee in terror from your class anymore. You both taught each other something much more important than Algebra, or history. You taught each other how to love and who am I to ruin that?" She smiled.

I returned her smile.

"Wow..I don't know what to say Mary Margaret.." I said.

"You don't have to say anything, Just.. be more careful other teachers or students may not see it the same way. Now go, find her." She said.

I nodded.

"Thank you. So much." I said and left the classroom in a hurry. I had to find Kassidy before anything bad happened.

Kassidy POV

I sat in my hotel room, looking out the window at the view of New York City. The lights were captivating and from up here, I felt invisible. I needed to get away for a little, where no one knew me, where I just had time to think, and to process without David checking on me every 5 minutes, or Mary Margaret trying to shove food down my throat or Emma, Ruby and Belle asking me when I'd be ready to come back to school. I just needed it all to stop for a minute. I sighed and opened my laptop and the second I did, I was hit with a flood of emails. I shouldn't have, but I clicked them. They were all from Killian, and there was at least 50 message notifications from my group message with Emma Ruby and Belle on Facebook. I felt bad for not telling them where I was going. They were all probably worried sick, especially Killian. I could only imagine how he felt right now after what he went through when he found me over dosing on pain killers in my bath tub. I clicked on the Email from Killian.

Killian Jones:

Kassidy, I don't know where you are, I don't know if you are safe, or if you are hurt and need help, or if you are even alive. I am loosing my mind thinking about the possibilities. I love you. Please. Just come home.

I sighed. I couldn't let him think I was Dead not after what I've already put him through. I typed back a quick Email.

Kassidy Cole:

Don't worry about me.

It was literally seconds before the next email came through.

Killian Jones:

Jesus Christ Kassidy! Its been hours since I sent that email, You've disconnected your phone, Emma, Ruby and Belle are all a mess. The Nolan's are tearing apart the town looking for you. Where are you?

I shut the laptop. I wasn't ready. If I told him where I was he would come and get me and I didn't want to go home yet. I couldn't go home yet.

Killian POV

It had been nearly two weeks since I had gotten that email from Kassidy and I hadn't heard a thing since, but that didn't stop me from emailing every night. I pulled the car into the garage and got out and grabbed the groceries out of the trunk before walking to the door and opening it. I stepped inside the house and dropped the bag of groceries on the floor. I had to blink to make sure I was seeing what I was seeing correctly. Kassidy was sitting on the couch in the living room. She turned when she heard the groceries hit the floor.

"I'm...home." She said. I didn't care about the groceries on the floor. I walked to the living room. She stood from the couch. I took her face in my hands. One last attempt to make sure she was real. I pulled away. I felt a mix of emotions coming through and I decided to go with the first one. Anger.

"Where...the fuck have you been?!" I demanded.

"New York." She said.

"Oh. Thats nice. Everyone has been out of there God Damn minds and you've just been sitting in New York!" I said.

"I understand that you are mad."

"I'm not mad. I'm bloody pissed off!" I shouted. "What the fuck were you evening thinking just leaving like that?!"

"To be honest Killian.. I wasn't thinking, I had to get away I was going crazy and I just needed to be close to them." She said.

"To who??"

"My parents." She replied. Here comes the next emotion. hurt.

"Kassidy. I love you and I understand that you needed to be close to your parents but you pick up a damn phone and you call someone. You can't just Go to New York for two weeks without so much of a word. Do you understand what you put me through? What you put your friends through?" I asked. "I Don't want to be the person you run away from when things get bad. I want you to run to me." Her eyes welled up.

"I'm really sorry Killian. If you can't forgive me. I understand. I'm..going to go." She said and started walking towards the door. I grabbed her wrist and pulled her to me.

"There is no way in hell I'm letting you walk out that door." I said pressed my lips to hers. She hesitated for just a moment before she reached her hand around to the back of my head deepening the kiss. There was a feeling of Want, and desperation in the air around us. She reached down to my shirt and pulled it open. Buttons flew in all directions. She broke away from my lips to pull her tank top over her head. She threw it on the floor and pressed her chest to mine. I backed her into the arm of the couch. She lost balance and fell backwards onto it and pulled me down with her. She unbuttoned her shorts and shimmied out of them. I did the same with my pants and kicked them off. She wrapped her legs around my waist pulling me close and finally, we were connected, body, soul, and hearts and everything was bliss for hours until the first signs of sunlight peeked through the window. 

Kassidy yawned and laid her head on my chest. I ran my hand through her hair.

"Do you think you should call David? Hes been really worried." I said.

"I will go over there later. Right now I need a nap."

"Well, thankfully its Saturday and I don't have anywhere to be because I do too." I said and smirked. She stood up and wrapped the throw blanket around her.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"To bed you coming?" She asked. I nodded and followed her into the bedroom.

As soon as my head hit the pillow my eyes felt like they weighed a thousand pounds. Kassidy smiled sleepily at me.

"Kassidy." I said.

"Yes?" She asked.

"Don't ever do that again." I said.

"I wont." She said and closed her eyes curling into me and falling asleep.

Kassidy POV

I sat in the Nolan's kitchen that afternoon. Mary Margaret had put a huge plate of food in front of me.

"I promise, I ate in New York." I said with a small smile.

"Well, now you can eat here." She said. "Did you actually just get here..or did you go see Killian first?" She asked. I choked on the bite of sandwich I just took.

"Yeah. I know." She said and smiled. "He knows I know and I'm not going to say anything."

"I...saw him first." I said. "You aren't going to tell anyone?"

"No. I just.. wouldn't tell David if I were you Not yet anyways." She said.

"Yeah no.. agreed." I said. David had become like a second father to me and I didn't want Killian to get punched in the face, again.

"We are home." David said from the living room. Mary Margaret looked at me.

"Prepare for the lecture of a life time." She said. David and Emma walked into the kitchen.

"Kassidy!" Emma shrieked and threw her arms around me. "You're home!" She said.

"Hey.." I said. "I was about to go meet Ruby and Belle at the mall. You wanna come?" She asked.

"She'll be a minute." David said.

Shit.

I didn't think a single phrase could have me fearing for my life in a matter of seconds. David was easily 10 times scarier than my own Dad.

"I'll say good things at your funeral." Emma said and walked up stairs to her room.

"Where have you been?" David asked.

"New York.." I said.

"Why?" He asked.

"I don't know. I just kind of woke up, grabbed a couple of things, and got on a bus." I said.

"And you didn't think for one second that you should probably call someone, or leave a note before you take off to New York for two weeks??" He asked.

"Well.. Uh, No. I didn't." I said. I really had no excuse for what I did unless you counted temporary insanity.

"I understand, you are 18 and legally, you can come and go as you please. But thats not how its going to work at least until you finish school Your father wouldn't have wanted this. He would want to know that you are taken care of, and that you are finishing school, Not running off to New York." David said.

"I Know. I'm sorry. I'm really sorry." I said.

"I know you are." He said "And its okay. You've been through a lot that someone your age shouldn't have to go through but we are going to work through it, together because thats how this family works." David said.

I smiled.

Emma came down stairs.

"Have you tortured Kassidy enough with your scary Dad looks?" She asked.

"Yeah, I think so. I think she was actually shaking."

"You are a very intimidating man Mr. Nolan." I said.

"Can we go now?" Emma asked.

"Yes. You can. But don't be too late."

"But Dad its Saturday." Emma wined.

"Yes, but Kassidy has a lot of work to do to catch up on everything she missed from school." Mary Margaret said and slid a thick folder across the table. I opened it and groaned.

"That.. is a lot of homework."

"Yeah but if you get it all done by next month you wont have to go to summer school." Mary Margaret said.

"Don't worry, I'll help you." Emma said. "But come on! Ruby and Belle are waiting!" She said and pulled me from the chair.

"Have fun." David said as I was pulled out of the house.

We met with Ruby and Belle who were thrilled to see me at first, but then came the anger.

"How could you do that?" Ruby asked.

"We were so worried!" Belle said.

"I'm sorry."

"Yeah well. The next time you freak out and get on a bus, you better make sure that we are on that bus with you!" Ruby said.

"Don't worry, I wont be taking any field trips any time soon." I said and smiled.

"Good. Because we will find you. and Kill you." Ruby said.

"You're going to have to get in line. I thought Killian was going to murder me when I got in last night." I said.

"We wouldn't have blamed him after what you put us all through!" Emma said.

"I know I don't think I'm ever going to be able to apologize enough for what I did."

"We forgive you." Belle said and smiled. "We just want to know that you are okay."

"I think.. I am. Or at least I will be." I said and smiled.

It could only go up from here.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

625K 21.8K 50
*Mature Content* "You're mine," he growls, his grip on me tightening. "And I always get what I want." +++ One day, the Immortal Sin named Cian admitt...
307K 5.4K 46
After being framed for killing the grandmaster. The " Seven Deadly Sins" flee the Kingdom and go their separate ways, hoping to meet up again. Ten ye...
30.8K 584 39
Kate is in the foster system, her mom died when she was six and her dad didn't take it well, then Kate got sent to New York Safe Haven Orphanage, one...
1M 63.1K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...