Teach Me To Love Part 1

By LlamaLoyd

🏆The Page Turner Awards 2020 General/Teen Fiction 1st Place Winner!🏆 OUAT Killian Jones/OC student/teacher... More

Chapter One Give them Hell
Chapter 2 King of Assholes
Chapter 3 Pizza Money
Chapter 4 Just a bad day.
Chapter 5 The Princess of Sarcasm
Chapter 6 A Broken Promise
Chapter 7 Friend Request
Chapter 8 Test Day
Chapter 9 Blocked
Chapter 10 Cold
Chapter 11 Confused
Chapter 12 Who's going home with you tonight?
Chapter 13 Got a Little Drunk Last Night
Chapter 14 Surrender
Chapter 15 Safe Haven
Chapter 16 Rose
Chapter 17 Scars
Chapter 18 Here comes trouble.
Chapter 19 Deal with the Devil
Chapter 20 Just an Act.
Chapter 21 Those Three Words
Chapter 22 Shots Fired
Chapter 23 Healing
Chapter 24 Right back at it again
Chapter 25 Caught
Chapter 26 Are we Good?
Chapter 27 Temptation
Chapter 28 Everything
Chapter 29 Stroke of Midnight
Chapter 30 History
Chapter 31 Promise
Chapter 32 Sick Day
Chapter 33 Oh, Brother.
Chapter 34 Loaded
Chapter 35 Close Call
Chapter 36 Busted.
Chapter 37 Already Gone
Chapter 38 Sneaky Devil
Chapter 40 I Will Not Say Goodbye
Chapter 41 New York State of Mind.
Chapter 42 With a Little Help From my Friends
Chapter 43 Holding On and Letting Go
Chapter 44 The Sting of Summer
🏆Wattpad "The Page Turner Awards 2020" 1st Place General/Teen Fiction Interview🏆

Chapter 39 Collapse

502 9 3
By LlamaLoyd

A/N: Sorry this one is a little short. 

Time jump to The middle of April ( About a month and a half from last chapter.)

Kassidy POV

It had been quite a while, since the last time I had talked to my father or really even seen him which was bothering me a little more than I wanted it to, but I still didn't feel quite ready to talk to him. I opened my locker and pulled a few things from it.

"Kassidy.." I heard a voice from behind me say. I turned my head and looked at Katherine

"What the hell are you doing here?" I asked. "No wait I don't even want to know." I said and sighed "Just leave me alone." I said and turned back to my locker.

"You really need to talk to your father." She said. "Hes been drinking. A lot." She said. I cringed my father hadn't been on a bender since the week after my mothers funeral.

"You came all the way here? To my school.. to tell me that my father is drinking?" I asked.

"He needs help Kassidy. He needs you. now I think its time to put this petty childish behavior aside and talk to him." She said. I slammed my locker shut.

"Listen to me bitch. Don't even think you can come in here and tell me What you think I need to do!" I shouted. Killian walked over and put his hand on my upper arm.

"Miss Cole, that will be enough of that." He said.

"No.. Killian, its okay." Katherine said.

"No, its not we can't have our students speaking to our new teachers this way." He said and gave me a look. I looked at Katherine.

"You can not teach here." I said.

"Come with me Miss Cole." Killian said and started pulling me away.

"Are you fucking kidding me?!" I yelled.

"Kassidy Stop!" Killian hissed as he pulled my down the hallway away from Katherine.

"Let go of me!" I said and pulled away from him once we were away from everyone. He took my shoulders in his hands.

"Look at me. I need you to calm down." He said.

"Calm down? I need her to get the fuck out of my school!" I spat.

"You don't need to be here right now. Go home." He said.

"She's the one who needs to leave."

"Yeah Well that's not going to happen and I know you. if you stay here you are going to do something stupid. Go home. Clear your head." He said.

"Fine." I said. "Have fun with Katherine." I said and walked away from him.

I don't know what compelled me to go to my house, but here I was walking down the street I used to walk down every day. As I saw the house, anxiety set in. I didn't know what I was going to do, or say but I had to do this. I put my key in the door and turned the lock and pushed the door open. The living room looked like a frat party that no one wanted to clean. I sighed and walked to the kitchen, it was no better.

What the hell Dad?

I opened the cupboards and grabbed a large trash bag and started throwing beer bottles into it, Once I picked up all the beer bottles I started cleaning the rest of the house. Dad must have heard me, because he came down the stairs and into the living room.

"Kassidy.. you are home." He said.

"So are you, in the middle of the day on a Tuesday." I said.

"Why aren't you in school?" He asked.

"Why aren't you at work?" I asked and folded my arms across my chest.

"To be honest. I'm hungover." He said. I rolled my eyes and went back to picking up the living room.

"Really though.. I'm happy to see you, but why aren't you at school?" He asked.

"Because your girlfriend got a job teaching at my school and I got pissed off and Killian told me to leave before I did something stupid." I said. "So I left, and came here, which still could be considered doing something stupid." I said. "Katherine said you've been drinking. A lot." I said.

"I have.. but I'm done." He said.

"Oh. I know you are, I dumped the rest of your liquor cabinet down the kitchen sink." I said. "And I'm staying here tonight, to make sure you go to work tomorrow." I said.

He smiled.

"Its good to have you back." He said.

"I'm not back. I'm here to pick your ass up off the ground like I did last time you did something stupid like this." I said.

"Well.. if you are staying.. maybe we can talk." He said and sat down.

I sat down across from him.

"How has school been?" He asked.

"It was going great. Until Katherine." I said.

"Do you think you'll ever warm up to her?" He asked. I shrugged.

"I don't know. She doesn't know about Killian does she?" I asked

"No. I haven't told anyone and as long as he makes you happy, I wont."

"Good.." I said. "Thank you.. What about the threats? Have they stopped?"

"Yeah. We made the arrest at the end of March. It was Dylan's Dad." He said.

"Figures.." I said and sighed.

"I really miss you Kassi.." He said. I frowned, my eyes watered.

"I miss you too.. but what you said.. It still hurts." I said.

"I know, and I kick myself every day. I didn't mean to say it I was just so angry."

"I know.. I remember." I said.

"Is there anything I can do to make it right?" He asked.

"Are you ready to accept the fact that Killian and I are together and that, that is not going to change?" I asked.

"If that's what it takes to get you back. Yes. I'll even invite the man over for dinner." He said.

"Well.. lets not Kill him. I love him." I said and smirked. He got up and walked over to me and wrapped his arms around me.

"I love you Kassi.."

"I love you too Daddy.." I said.

I was helping Dad pick up the rest of the house when my phone rang. I grabbed it off of the kitchen counter and looked at it. It was Killian, I had completely lost track of time and never told him where I was going. I answered the phone.

"Hello love." I said mocking his accent.

"Hey. Where are you?" He asked.

"So actually, I'm at my house." I said.

"Uh what?" He asked. "Did hell freeze over and I didn't get the memo?"

"I don't know, I just came here when you told me to leave school and we talked." I said.

"How did that go?" He asked.

"It went good. We are finally good." I said.

"That's great!"

"How did the rest of school go?" I asked.

"It was fine. Katherine asked about you. She doesn't know about me does she?" he asked.

"No. She doesn't." I said. There was a loud crash behind me in the kitchen.

"What was that??" Killian asked. I turned around and saw my Dad lying on the floor.

"Dad?!" I yelled and ran to him.

"Kass what is going on?" Killian asked.

Dad was gasping and holding his chest. I hung up on Killian and dialed 911. Dad passed out.

"Dad.." I said and nudged him. "Daddy!" I screamed tears were rolling down my face.

"Please wake up.." I begged.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.4K 769 21
Blue Hunter's first year as an intern at Edenbrook did not start as quite as she hoped. Experiencing hardships, deaths, friends, and love, Blue's per...
1.3M 58K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
7.8K 280 40
❝Sometimes, you don't know what you have until it's long gone.❞ Full description inside. Book 5 in the Lab Rats: The Buddies Rule (Book 1 featured on...
55.9K 791 20
Finally! Evil is gone from Auradon and now the people from the Isle of the Lost are free! Mal and Ben are engaged and soon to be the king and queen o...