Must Love Dogs

By E_Ajanovic07

Now Rated M. Stefan Salvatore is a successful real estate owner with problems. An ex-wife who takes everythin... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty- Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty- Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty- Two
Chapter Thirty- Three
Chapter Thirty- Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Missing Scene: Trainer Girl
Chapter 40: Pesky Feelings
MLD: Missing Scene: Had You Stayed..

Chapter Thirteen

1.6K 51 15
By E_Ajanovic07

A/N: M RATED CHAPTER! So, if you all don't like reading somewhat adult content...Feel free to skip this chapter. Thanks!

However, for those of you that do...I'm kind of bad at writing smut..So...Hopefully this won't be too horrible. Enjoy!

Must Love Dogs- Chapter Thirteen

"You can't just sit in the car, the whole time. Let's go inside, Katherine." Damon told his wife, watching as she rolled her eyes, huffing out a breath and sliding out of the seat.

Katherine turned around, opening the car door as she watched Damon help Izzie out of the back seat, hearing her daughter excitedly take her dad's hand and run towards her grandmothers doorstep. "Come on, Daddy!" Izzie told him, her curly brown hair swaying as she looked back to her mother and waved at her.

"Here we go." Katherine murmured under her breath, closing her eyes as she adjusted the straps to her light tan Coach bag. Damon turned back to see his wife looking down at the freshly mowed grass when the front door to the townhouse opened and Maria appeared, her face overly done with botox and a fresh tan, her pitch black straight hair brushing against her shoulders as she bent down and scooped Izzie into her arms. "Hi, angel! I've missed you." Maria told her, kissing the little girl's forehead, turning back towards her son and daughter in law with a smile.

"Damon, Katherine..It's nice to see you." Maria commented, pulling her daughter in law into a tight embrace as she whispered against Katherine's ear. "I was hoping that you wouldn't show up."

Maria watched Katherine straighten herself out, a suppressed cough escaping out of her lungs as she glanced over at Damon and then back to Maria with a wide eyed expression. "I wouldn't dream of being anywhere else at the moment, actually. Now, how about we go inside and talk."

"So, your father wants a birthday party? That's great. But, what does it have to do with me?" Maria asked, crossing her legs over each other as she glanced over at Damon who had Katherine sitting beside him, her hand placed flatly against his thigh.

"Dad wants you there." Damon commented, hearing Maria let out a laugh, rolling her eyes a she pushed herself off of her red chair in the living room and huffed out a breath, staring over at Damon. "Tell your father that I don't want to come. He has a perfectly fine life without me in it, Damon. I don't need to be there. There is no need for me to be there, that's what that tramp, Rose is for."

"Mother, watch your language around Izzie. And, I know you don't like her. But, dad really wants you there." Damon tired again, getting up this time so that he was standing across from Maria in the living room, watching her eyes shift from him, to Katherine and then over into the dining room where Izzie was playing with her barbies.

"I knew that this wasn't some sort of 'let's reconnect visit.' All you wanted was for me to come to your dad's party. Well, I'm sorry sweetheart. But, I'm not attending that function as long as he's still with her. And, since they're married now...And, all she loves him for is his money. I won't ever be attending any party that your father is throwing." Maria told him, exhaling deeply as she went towards the sliding door that lead outside to her back patio.

"I need some air. If the three of you still want to be here. Make yourselves at home. If not, then please close the door behind you, once you leave." She commented, taking a step outside and going to sit on a deck chair.

"I'll go talk to her." Damon began to say, feeling the pull of Katherine stopping him as she cleared her throat.

"I'll do it. Please, Damon. Let me go talk to her." Katherine urged, getting a surprised look from her husband as he took a step back and watched Katherine straighten herself out before she took a few steps towards the back door, looking back at Damon for disapproval. But, when she noticed that he was nodding at her to go, Katherine smiled just a little when she closed the door and took a seat next to a visibly distraught Maria.

"You don't need to go to it, Maria…." Katherine began to say, turning her body to glance over at her mother in law who had tears streaming down her face.

"And, I also don't need advice from you. But, here you are.." Maria shot back, wiping away her tears with the back of her hand and continuing to look out towards the swaying palm trees in her backyard that cast a bit of shade over the backyard.

"I know that I'm not your favorite person in this world. But, I know that you love your family and I know that what your husband did to you-." Katherine started to say, seeing Maria lift her hand up in the air and turn towards her with a look of disgust, preventing Katherine from wanting to say more.

"He cheated on me and threw away a 35 year marriage! He threw it away from a pair of tanned skinned legs, perky breasts, a pixie looking haircut and a beaming, giggly personality that makes me sick! He threw it all away for a woman that only loves him for his money and I..I got left, alone with some money to my name and the house that we raised our sons in..That, is all I got." Maria confessed, her sobs filling the air as she watched Katherine lean over towards her, swinging her legs over the chair so that they were flat on the concrete ground as she grabbed her mother in laws hand and sighed. "I know that you and I have had our differences in the past, Maria. But, your ex-husband is an idiot for letting you go."

Maria looked up at Katherine with wide eyes, a small smile appearing across her face as she sniffled through her tears.. "He really is. A big fat moron!"

"Glad we could agree on something..So, how about you and I place our differences aside and we go dress shopping for Giuseppe's birthday? Maria, you have to go..You have to show your ex what he's missing, You have to show him that he was stupid to pick Rose over you!" Katherine exclaimed, noticing Maria's reluctance expression almost instantly as she opened her mouth and said. "I don't know...Katherine, I'm not sure it would be a good idea."

Katherine shook her head, brown eyes shined when she pushed herself up off the patio chair and sighed. "I disagree, Maria. I think it would be a great idea. Now, all we have to do is find the right dress and we'll be all set." Katherine told her with a wink, smiling as she watched a small smile tug across Maria's lips and heard her breathing begin to calm.

"Okay. But, nothing too flashy. I don't want to look horrible." Maria told her, hearing Katherine laugh as she smiled, nodding in agreement. "Got it! Nothing too flashy. Trust me though, once we give you a bit of a makeover..Giuseppe won't know what hit him when he sees you."

Stefan's hands glided up and down Elena's olive colored thighs as he pulled her closer towards him and she smirked, standing up on her knees and wrapping her arms loosely around his neck.

"How is this going to go, Mr. Salvatore?" She questioned with a wicked smile as he pushed back a strand of her long brown hair, capturing his lips against hers, feeling Elena's hands travel down towards the waistband of his trousers, her fingers latching on to the belt loop around the dark gray colored pants.

"Anyway you want it to go. Miss Gilbert." Stefan told her, whispering against her ear and kissing her cheek as he pushed back and watched Elena get up from the couch so that she was standing in front of him with wide brown eyes and a pleased look.

"I was hoping you'd say that." She revealed, her hand drifting towards the front of his pants as she touched his groin, her fingers moving up and down against the front of him as she noticed the aching need of want in his green gaze.

"I like this little deal we have going on." Elena replied, removing both of her hands from him as she placed one of them flatly on his chest, turning Stefan so that his back was towards the couch, her pants and shirt had been long discarded on the floor which left her in a white bra and a pair of white colored underwear.

"I like this too." Stefan told her, feeling his body being pushed back against the couch, the rough fabric of it leaving a slight burning sensation against his skin and as he watched Elena move towards him, he was thankful that the couch wasn't leather and that when he peeled himself off of it that it wouldn't hurt so much.

"There is one thing though." Elena said, pushing her hair to the side and watching Stefan gaze up at her through heavy eyelids and a sheepish grin as he leaned back into the couch cushions, his legs widely spread out, making Elena step in between them as she leaned down towards him, her body sliding into his lap when she kissed his cheek, working her way down his neck and his chest. Elena could hear Stefan's voice break as he leaned back his head and closed his eyes, feeling her undo the last few buttons to his shirt, helping him shrug it off and allowing it to be thrown into the same pile where her shirt and her pants were now at.

"What's the other thing?" Stefan asked her curiously, one of his eyes opening just a little, a small smile forming across his mouth when the question left his lips.

Elena adjusted herself so that she was now straddling his lap, feeling his hands rest against her hips as she pushed him deeper into the couch with the feverish motion of her grinding against his pelvis, leaving a chaste kiss against his chest as her fingers moved down his body and she began to undo the zipper to his pants.

"Elena.." Stefan spoke her name with raw emotion, more like a warning in which she had ignored all together. But, before she could catch on to realize that he was warning her, she felt her body fly back and before she could catch her breath. Elena felt her body pressed down against the wood floor in his office as he let out a growling noise with her pinned underneath him. Elena grinned playful, feeling the pressure of his weight against her. Stefan continued pinning her body down with his thighs, his hands holding down her own arms for a moment.

"What?" She smiled questionable, wiggling out her hand from his grasp to touch his face as she leaned into him and kissed his lips, inhaling his scent when he leaned her back to deepened the kiss, still feeling the pressure of his mouth against her own, Elena placed her hands against his chest, shoving him off of her which made Stefan lay back down flatly on the floor, gasping for air. Elena hovered over him with a smile, her legs spread open as she slowly bent down and straddled his pelvic area, both of her knees on each side of his body as he locked his eyes on to her with pure amusement.

"Stefan, I want to tell you a secret." Elena whispered against his ear, feeling the tension of his stomach muscles tense as she glided her fingers up and down his chest, stopping just short of his pants once again.

"That you've never been half naked with a rich man pinned down under you before?" He asked her in a hoarse voice with a joking tone, feeling Elena's hair brush against his bare chest as he felt a bead of sweat forming across his forehead just at the proximity that they were in and her hot lips move across his body in a feverish motion of kisses, the sucking and scraping motion of her teeth against his skin made him want to go crazy for her.

"Elena please. What is it?" Stefan begged her, his green eyes hazy as she leaned down against him, biting down on his ear lobe with her teeth, sucking on it for a moment as she let go and whispered into his ear. "I like being in control and being on top, watching you fall apart because of me. It's sexy."

A breathy laugh left Stefan's lips as Elena opened her mouth to add more to what she wanted to say. But, just as felt the need to say something more, he rolled them over and had pinned her body down with his weight again, grinning from ear to ear when he said in a sexy rasp filled voice, a cocky confidence seeping through his tone. " I'm afraid that your wish won't be made today, sweetheart. Because, I'm always in control of my emotions, I assure you of that."

"Always?" Elena questioned with an emphasis on the word, her hand gently slithering down his toned abs as she licked her lips when she felt Stefan's muscles tighten under her touch and her hand slide into the open zipper of his pants, stroking him, feeling him stiffen at the feeling of her hand against him. Elena pursed her lips and watched Stefan's eyes close, hearing him sharply exhale with every motion her hand made against him, Elena smirked as she stated. "I highly doubt that. Because, the look on your face tells me otherwise. But, I'd like to see you try."

Stefan exhaled deeply when Elena pulled her hand out from his pants, her brown eyes glistening as he looked down at her, his mouth wide open just at the simple actions of movements. "Not so in control now, are we?" Elena teased, hearing Stefan clear his throat as he smiled and attempted to speak, shaking his head and trying to reinforce his own words through a shaky tone. "I'm still...I'm fine, perfectly..fine."

Elena laughed because she knew that she had him where she wanted him all along- right in the palm of her hand. He watched her lean into him and felt her moist lips sweep against his cheek as she pulled him closer, wrapping her leg around his waistline and pulling him down against her own body, feeling his shoulders flex as he bent down and pulled her closer to him.

His arms lifting her off the ground, undoing the white lace bra that Elena was wearing as his fingertips moved against her skin and his mouth lowered towards her vivacious and voluptuous feeling breasts. Elena held her breath, her face feeling hot and her body weakening as she caught a sinister look on Stefan's face. "Now, who's not in control?" He teased, kissing her overheated flesh and pushing her back against the floor, hearing a moan escape out of Elena's mouth, as his hands began working on lowering her panties to her knees and his tongue teased her muscles with a flick of it against her skin. He felt her wet core under his hand and heard her moan, the warm sensation of his fingertips lowering down against her body and opening her lips had Elena's eyes tightly shut, her teeth digging into her lower lip as she felt his rough touch go deeper into her, stroking his thumb against her clit. Elena cried out in a mixture of pleasure and a bit of pain.

Although, as quickly as it had began, it all stopped suddenly and his hands stilled, just when Stefan was about to continue with his assault of making her fall apart beneath him, a knock was heard at the door that lead into his office.

"Shhh. You need to keep quiet." Stefan ordered, silencing her with a kiss as Elena closed her eyes and tried to regain her breathing through her nose, the feeling of her heart racing and her trembling body under him made her cry out in pleasure as she tried to silence herself by digging her long fingernails into his back, which in turn made Stefan let out a groan.

Stefan hovered over her, watching her trying to focus on anything else but him. However, all Elena could feel was Stefan, all around her, encompassing her every thought and she knew it was a losing battle.. She couldn't keep her train of thought in check or her back from arching up towards him because of what his fingers were doing to her in the moment, slowly moving in and out of her core, taking a moment as the tip of one of his fingers circled her clitoris again and nearly sent her into a full blown orgasm.

He felt her body pressed up against him again, her eyes were closed. But, a low groan was heard out of her throat. The feeling of his fingers against her, forced Elena to bite down on her tongue so hard that she swore she could taste blood in her mouth as her body felt like it was overheating from his touch and the flick of his fingers. She exhaled deeply, finally catching her breath- feeling like she could breath for a second. However, it all stopped when she felt him move down to the middle of her legs again, lowering his head and kissing the inside of her right thigh. She knew what he was about to do to her, and she almost begged him to keep going. But, Stefan paused when the knock at the door to his office became louder and they both heard. "I'm still out here, mate. In case you've forgotten!"

He gave Elena a sinister grin as she looked at him through heavy eyelids and a deer in the headlights glance when he lifted up his head from her, a smile so wide across his lips as if he had accomplished something wonderful at making her a pool of what she felt was flesh and bones under his body.

She heard him clear his throat as he asked in a steady and unusually calm questionable tone, towards the door- remembering that Klaus was still lingering around his house, Stefan's tone was a little agitated when he remembered that it was his unwanted house guest interrupting them. "I'm fairly busy at the moment, why not come back later, Klaus!"

"Stefan, your brother called and I told him that you were talking with Miss Gilbert. Now, I suggest that whatever the hell is really going on in that office of yours that it stops now. Because, Damon's on his way over. He's got some news for you and you're going to want to hear it." Klaus told him, sighing out a breath as he leaned his hand against the door and added. "I know about it, Stefan. The deal you made with Elena Gilbert. And, if she's still in your office, which from the sounds of it- I think that she is..I say it's time Miss Gilbert leaves."

Stefan lifted himself up quickly and wiped his hands, looking down at Elena whose face was flushed as she too got up and reclasped her bra that was on the floor, turning away from Stefan as she did so. She felt him come up behind her, kissing her shoulder and wrapping his arms around her, pulling her against his bare chest when he whispered. "I'm not done with you at all. I hope you know that."

Elena turned back towards him, her bra finally in it's place as she locked her eyes on to Stefan, smiling just a little when he offered in a stern tone. "I'll get us the keys to one of my model apartments that I only show to special clients. Just as long as you meet me there tomorrow night at 8pm."

He watched Elena shrugged her shoulders back, an uncertain look in her eyes as she felt his fingertip lift her chin up so that she was eye level with his gaze when he stated. "You said it yourself, sneaking around will be part of the fun. So, since we can't be in private here. We might as well go to one of my apartments, that I own and have some fun there."

Elena nodded, exhaling heavily as she picked up her clothing, leaning against the couch to steady her weakened legs that felt unsteady because of the hunger filled look in Stefan's intense green gaze that he was giving her as he spoke.

"You don't look too amused by my offer. Look, I'll even text you the address and make sure that it's all nicely set up." Stefan told her, watching Elena slip on her pants, buttoning them briskly as she bent down to grab her shirt and yanked it over her head, walking over to Stefan, placing her finger against his bare chest and giving him a peck on the lips lightly before stepping away towards the door as she grabbed her purse.

"Oh, I am. Mr. Salvatore. And, I'll take you up on it. But..." Elena's voice trailed off as Stefan zipped up his pants, deeply inhaling and trying to calm his pulsating body at just the sight of her standing in front of him, his thoughts racing with everything he could would do to her once they were alone.

"But, what?" Stefan asked her. Elena crossed her arms over her chest, gleefully smiling at him when she added with a wink. "Leave all your distractions here, Stefan. Because, I don't want any interruptions next time." Elena told him, opening the door and waving at him as he stood there, watching her leave without another word.

A/N: Stefan and Elena need to keep their hands off of each other...Those two naughty friends with benefits! lol

Thanks for reading & follow me on twitter at BePassionate_24 for updates or to chat about my stories.

Feel free to leave me a review. :)

-Until Next Time!-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 16 29
Stefan Salvatore and Elena Gilbert Salvatore finally got married. Though both vampires, Elena and Stefan somehow managed to procreate. They have two...
42.1K 1.2K 26
"Heartbreak has a funny way of making you reach out to old flames" Elena Gilbert and Stefan Salvatore had true love. Key word being had. But, if thei...
34.4K 1.1K 46
Now M Rated. A/H. A/U. In the windy city of Chicago. Struggling, Elena Gilbert gets mistakenly identified as missing wealthy socialite, Katherine Sal...