You Have No Idea, My Dear Alp...

By eternity_xx

•••Completed••• ••He pushes me against a wall, like yesterday, but this time he starts trailing small kisses... More

•1•
•2•
•3•
•4•
•5•
•6•
•7•
•8•
•9• (Date Part 1)
•10• (Date Part 2)
•11•
•12•
•13•
•14•
•15•
•16•
•17•
•18•
•19•
•20•
•21•
•22•
•23•
•24•
•25•
•26•
•27•
•28•
•29•
•30•
•31•
•32•
•33•
•34•
•35•
•36•
•37•
•38•
•39•
•40•
•41•
•42•
•43•
•44•
•45•
•46•
•47•
•48•
•49•
•Epilogue•
•Final Authors Note•
•Important (And Exciting) Authors Note•
•Sequel•

•50•

124K 4.3K 689
By eternity_xx

•Ryder's POV•

Some people say home is where the heart is.

They buy a sign, they hang it on their walls, their front doors, on their doormats. But to them, it's just six famous words in fancy writing decorating their home.

To me, home is where the heart is means so much more.

Home is where memories are created, experiences heightened, friendships bloom. But home is not just theses things, it's where I was born and breed, it's where my whole life is, it's where the people I love belong.

And it's where Mara is.

When someone that means so much to you, so much that you would jump at the chance to do anything they say, you know that that is where your heart is, where ever they are.

So when I see Mara, her long blonde hair, shinning blue eyes, blushing cheeks. That is what I want to see everyday, that is where my heart is, it's where she is.

As I wait for her to come out of her final class for the day, I lean against the wall opposite the class.

Josh comes out first and heads over to me, "You all set?" He asks.

I nod, "And you?"

He gives me a look, "Ryder, stop asking me. I have it all under control."

"Okay, okay. I just don't want to-"

"Hey." Mara says as she comes out.

I straighten my posture and clear my throat, "Hey."

She looks at me suspiciously, "Are you alright?"

I nod and smile pulling her to me, "I'll be good soon."

"Okay, well have a good time." Josh says and waves as he walks away.

Mara frowns, "What was that about?"

I shrug, "Who knows. Come on, lets get out of here, it's finally break."

I take her hand and lead her out of the school.

"Did I tell you about how weird my Mum and Dad were acting this morning?" She asks as we walk to my bike.

"No." I reply.

"Well, it was really unusual, and I was kind of thinking that maybe-"

She driffs off when she sees the bike, "Why is everyone around your bike?" She asks.

I smirk at her, Layla, Mandy, Claire, Torah, Josh, Trent, Ryan, Cole, and even Bailey are standing around.

"What are you all doing here?" Mara asks hugging Bailey.

"It's your birthday tomorrow silly." Bailey replies.

Mara rolls her eyes, "I know that but why don't you see me tomorrow?"

"Because you're not going to be here tomorrow." I reply.

"What?" She replies, frowning.

"Don't you remember the other day, you told me you wanted to go on a longer ride on my bike?" I asks.

She nods, "Yeah."

"Well," I say, "We're going on a road trip, just you and me."

She smiles, "Just you and me?"

I nod, "Just you and me."

She turns back to everyone and gives them all a hug before talking to Bailey for a bit.

I'm talking with Trent and Josh when I make eye contact with Ryan, I gesture for him to come over.

"Ryan." I say.

"Yes Alpha." He replies, noticing my tone change to all business.

"Since Josh is going my be the fill-in Alpha and Trent his Beta, I need a Third for the time I'm away." I say.

"You want me to do it? But I only just joined the Pack." He replies.

"You're more capable than anyone else, do the Pack proud." I say.

He nods, "Of course Alpha."

I turn to Mara, "We better get going if we're gonna' get to the first spot." I say.

She nods and hugs everyone one last time, I shake Josh, Trent, and Ryan's hands, "Good luck men, the Pack is in your hands for now."

They nod, "Have a good time." Josh says.

I just smirk at him.

"What about my stuff?" She asks.

I tap the back compartment of my bike, "All done."

"Well aren't you prepared?" She asks.

"For you? Never." I say.

"Never? Aren't you supposed to say always?" She asks.

I shake my, "Unfortunately babe, not for you. You never fail to surprise me." I reply, getting onto the bike.

She laughs and gets on too.

I look over at all our friends, Mandy and Cole, the couple that we thought would never work, I guess that just goes to show that you should give people chances.

Layla and Trent, the couple that were always supposed to be together, and always will be.

Torah and Ryan, the couple that found each other from unfortunate circumstances, it's just great to see them so happy now.

Claire and Josh, the couple that went through hell to be togther, and they survived.

And finally Bailey with Nathan, even though he couldn't make it, they're the couple that was taken away from our Pack, but always happy.

They all wave as we drive off, only to see them in a couple of weeks.

"So where are we going first?" Mara asks.

"I thought by now you would understand how this works." I reply.

"It's all part of the fun." She replies.

"This is why I love you."  I reply.

•Mara's POV•

As we drive out of town boundaries, I let the wind blow my hair, the air refreshing and clear.

'We are the luckiest person and tiger ever to have Ryder and Caleb.' Snow says.

'You got that right.' I reply.

'Isn't it crazy how it just turned out like this?' Snow asks.

I take time to think about it, from when I was moving to now, sitting on the back of Ryder's motorbike, riding into the unknown.

'Yeah, it really is.' I reply.

"What are you thinking about?" Ryder suddenly asks.

"Nothing, just talking to Snow." I reply.

"You're going to love our first stop." He says.

"Why's that?" I ask.

"Just because." He answers, I can just imagine him smirking.

••••*••••

When the bike stops, salt water invades my nostrils and the cool see breeze makes me shiver a little.

We get off the bike and I stretch my limbs.

Ryder pulls out a jacket and puts it around me, "Thanks." I say.

He kisses my cheek, causing me to blush.

He chuckles, "I can't believe you still blush when I do that."

"How can you see anything? It's so dark." I reply, referring to the night surrounding us.

"Because I'm just that good." He replies.

"Why are we at the beach?" I ask.

"I guess it hasn't come back to you yet." He replies taking my hand and leading me down the sand.

I look around, trying to find something, "Wait." I say.

He looks at me, "Remember?"

I nod, "This is the beach we all went to, with all our friends."

He grins, "Yep, sure is."

It's only now that I notice that bag he's holding.

"What's that?" I ask.

He holds it up, "Dinner."

I smile at him, "You really did think of everything, didn't you?"

He puts down the bag a few metres from the water, "Wait here, I'll be back."

I nod and look out to the water, I can mainly just hear the waves as they crash onto shore, the reflection of the moon shows the swell, which is fairly calm. I close my eyes and take a deep breath, just planting this moment into my brain.

I feel the warmth of Ryder behind me and his arms wrap around my waist, my lips twitch upwards, loving the feeling of him.

"What are you thinking about?" He whispers.

I sigh, a good sigh, "How amazing this is."

He kisses my neck and then lets me go, "I'm glad."

I watch and see that he got some firewood, he arranges it and then sets it alight, the flames growing higher and the warmth hitting my skin.

We sit down and I peek into the bag he brought with the food, pulling out one of the two cute sandwiches, their edges a little squished from the ride, "These look so good." I state.

He laughs, "Thank my Mum." He pulls the one out too.

I take a bite and the familiar taste of a yummy salad with a delicious dressing hits my tongue.

I sigh and lean against him, he holds his sandwich with one hand and wraps his other arm around me.

We finish our sandwiches in a comforting silence and I stare at the fire, just loving the feeling of being in Ryder's arms.

He lays back, which causes me to lay back too.

"The sky's so beautiful." I say, staring at the clear sky, the dull blackness coated with hundreds of bright shinning stars.

"Not as beautiful as you." He replies.

I laugh, "That's so cheesy."

He chuckles too.

We just spend a moment gazing at the amazing night sky tonight.

"Isn't it crazy how far we've come?" He says suddenly.

 I nod, "Yep." Thinking back to the past couple of hectic months.

"To think I almost lost you." He mumbles.

"We can forget about that." I reply.

"Actually," He says, sitting up, "I have something I want to say."

I look at him, "What's wrong?"

He shakes his head and smiles, "Nothing wrong, everything's right."

I frown, "Then what are you doing?"

"Stand up." He says holding a hand out.

I stand up and he bends down on one knee.

I step back, "Wait, wait, wait."

He takes my hand again, "I'm not proposing."

I come back towards him, "Then, what?"

"Samara Banks, before I met you, I was a stupid reckless jerk that didn't understand anything about love or relationships, or even about being a leader. When you came along, it's like my whole world just stopped and suddenly it revolved around you.

"You taught me how to live, and why to live. In fact, you are my reason to live. And I know, from every stage I've been with you, that you are going to be the person I spend the rest of my life with. So with this ring," He pulls out a small velvet box.

"Are you sure this isn't a proposal?" I ask.

He laughs and shakes his head, "No, not yet." He smirks at me.

I blush a little, and train my eyes on the box.

"So with this ring," He continues, opening it to reveal a simple yet sweet ring, it has one thick silver band running along with pretty diamonds on it, while coming from the other side two small simple silver bands weave through the larger one.

I gasp a little at the beauty of it.

"I promise that I'll stay by your side, be honest with you at all times, and to live the rest of my life with you. Because there is nothing else in this world that I want more than you." He finishes.

I nod, a single tear running down my cheek, "I promise too."

He stands up and slides the ring onto on left ring finger, the finger which will someday be replaced with my wedding ring.

He then lifts my chin so I can looking into his eyes, "You're just so beautiful, I can't believe you're my mate, I couldn't ask for anyone more."

And then before I can say anything, he captures my lips with his and the fireworks spark more than they ever had before.

The kiss is hungry and possessive at first, then starts to slow down and become more sweet and passionate.

When we need air, we break apart and he rests his forehead on mine.

"Ryder Jackson, I am completely and utterly in love with you."

"Samara Banks, it's a good thing I am completely and utterly in love with you too."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

*sobs* Hey everyone!

Well, this is the final chapter of You Have No Idea, My Dear Alpha. Yes, this is the end.

The epilogue will be posted next, I plan to have it up by tomorrow.

Thank you to everyone who has been with me on this amazing journey from the beginning! It was you guys that got me to this stage.

Please tell me what you think of the last chapter! I hope it was what you guys were expecting.

The song for this chapter is 'How Long Will I Love You' by Ellie Goulding. It's an amazing song and suited not only this chapter, but the whole book.

Picture of Mara's ring to the side------------------------>

Please vote, comment and follow me!

Thanks! xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

218K 11.7K 51
A genetically unique but emotionally lost teenager must figure out who she is within her mixed-up, warring world of Shifters and Wolfstalkers. ...
508 50 40
"We only have one mate in a world of millions, if you should find yours treasure them and protect them with your life" That was what Joseph's mother...
1.1K 119 25
"I'll only ever love Hunter," Riley said to him, her tone firm as she boldly stared into his sinister gaze. He scoffed, beaming with confidence as he...
2K 143 23
[completed!] Under editing! Man kind, invincible and scared of nothing. We were the superior race, and we revelled in it. We all thought we were the...