Deaf ~TinTard~

By xX_Careless_Xx

After the Incident, Tord had a few minor injuries, and a couple major ones. He had to get his right (Left? Ri... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
I know this is random but...
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Hey guess what?
Chapter 19
Pretend Bloopers
Chapter 20
-gUESS WHO JUST OPENED UP A DISCORD SERVER?!
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Hah, y'all are probably gonna kill me but-
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
oH-
Chapter 38
aaaAAAAAAAHHHHHH-
Memes
Cover Contest Results + Timeline
Chapter 39
The real Chapter 39
Chapter 40
oof
Some news

Chapter 36

789 23 7
By xX_Careless_Xx

Tord was waiting outside of the hospital room Tom was in. It had been almost a week now, and Tord was getting impatient. Tord hadn't slept for a single second within this time. He wasn't going to sleep, he was too scared to deal with exhaustion. Tord paced back and forth in front of the door, his arms folded behind his back.

He also hasn't eaten very much, only a small meal in the middle of the week. That was only so he wouldn't die from starvation, however. He has kept himself semi-distracted, however. He's been visiting Edd and Matt daily, keeping them updated on Tom's status. Tord remembers the day he told them what happened to Tom as if it was just moments before.

Tord walked down the rainy streets of London, the apartment building coming more into view by the second. He soon stepped in through the doors, feeling relieved to get out of the rain. Without going to the counter first, he walked over to the elevator on his right. The elevator on the left was currently out of order, with a sign hanging from the roof above it.

Tord stepped into the elevator after the doors slid open, attempting to remember what floor Edd and Matt were on. After a few seconds, he finally recalled their apartments being on the seventh floor. He pressed the circular button, imprinted with the number 7. It glowed once pressed, signaling the elevator shafts to carry Tord to the seventh floor.

The walls were a dull-lilac colour, with the floor a misty grey hue. The doors were metallic, just like any other elevator. There were swirled patterns on the walls, not resembling anything in particular. The elevator let out a ding once reaching the seventh floor, the doors sliding open afterwards.

Tord stepped out, glancing around. He knew Tom's apartment number, 708, which meant that Edd would most likely be either 709 or 707. Taking a chance, Tord knocked on the apartment to the right of Tom's, 709. Luckily, this was Edd's apartment. When Edd stepped out of his apartment, he gave Tord a friendly wave. Tord decided to get to the point as soon as he could.

"Edd, can you get Matt over here? I need to talk to you both." Tord requested. Edd gave Tord a confused look, clearly having something on his mind. Tord, being the smart and prepared person he was, pulled out a notepad and pen for Edd to write on.

'What about Tom? Shouldn't he be with you? And what happened with Eduardo?' Edd quickly wrote on the notepad, handing it back to Tord to read. Once finished reading, Tord looked up to face Edd.

"I'll explain once Matt's here." He answered vaguely. Edd let out let out a soft sigh before stepping to the side, allowing Tord to enter. Edd then left the apartment, heading over to Matt's.

Instead of snooping around like a good army leader should, he sat down on the couch. He would be stooping pretty low to be snooping around in his boyfriends friend's apartment. That, and Tord is trying to gain Edd and Matt's full trust, not break it again.

Edd soon returned with Matt beside him, hand in hand. It actually took them five minutes to finally enter the apartment, due to both of them offering to let the other in first. They only stopped when Tord had cleared his throat, reminding the couple of his visit. Once the two entered, they sat down on the couch.

Tord stood up, walking up to the front of the room. This was by instinct, as he was used to giving important speeches back at his base. "This may be a little worrying to hear, but I'll keep it short. Tom is injured." Tord informed, Edd and Matt worried instantly.

"What happened?!" The couple asked simultaneously. Tord blinked a couple times, unsure of what they said. Tord just went with a wild guess, and figured the couple were asking where Tom was. Oh boy was he wrong.

"Calm down, he's at my place." Tord responded, hoping his assumption was right. Edd, being the more intelligent boyfriend, took a moment to come to a conclusion.

"...You guys have only been dating for a day or two, and you already did that?" Edd asked. Realizing Tord was deaf after about five minutes, he wrote his question down on a sheet of paper. This was Edd's apartment, so it's only natural to have paper, drawing supplies and empty cola cans scattered around the place. Handing Tord the paper, he soon got his response. Tord just gave a serious yet slightly dumbfounded and disgusted expression.

"Okay, I may be dirty, perverted, touchy AND a weeb, but no, I did not f*ck Tom. That's a little too soon." Tord responded. Matt just glanced over at Edd, having finally figured out what he meant. Matt just have Edd a 'wtf' look. Kinda like this emoji -> 😑

Edd grabbed the paper again, writing down 'What happened' before giving it back to Tord. After Tord read it, he gave himself a mental slap. 'This must've been what they said...' The norwegian thought to himself.

"According to Tom, he has Eye Cancer. I'm not sure if that's the case, but it's possible." Tord responded. A light seemed to turn on in Matt's head for once. He ran out of the apartment, not saying where he was going and why. After a while, he returned with a device in hand.

"It's a good thing I kept this around then!" Matt exclaimed, holding out the device. Edd knew what this was. This was from when the future version of Edd tried to kill himself...technically. Tord seemed to recognize it too. This device was currently being created back at his base.

"How do you have that?" Tord asked darkly, a serious tone in his voice. Edd grabbed a new piece of paper, writing on that. The group really had to learn sign language.

'A future version of me travelled back in time and tried to kill me, due to Cola being illegal. Then, future versions of Tom and Matt tried to stop him and it kinda went downhill from there.' Edd had explained on the the paper. Tord remembered Tom briefly mentioning this, just before-

Tord finally tuned back into reality and out of his memories when he felt a tap on his shoulder. He looked towards the source of the touch to see the medic standing there. They ushered Tord to come inside, meaning that he could see Tom. This either meant Tom was okay...

Or in his final moments.

----

Okay, I am going to wait only one more week before deciding the week for the cover contest. I got six participants, but only two entries. I mean, I get it. You have lives. But if you know you are too busy, then don't enter.

Anyways, I'm only waiting one more week and then I'm deciding on the winner. While you wait, I'll show the current entries.

I'm excited to see the rest of the entries

Note: If you did submit your entry, try tagging me. Wattpad does loose it's sh!t 24/7, so I wouldn't be surprised.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

408K 5.5K 28
Emmett loves to be a rebel. He skips school to hang out, drink, and smoke with his two friends when suddenly he and his best friend are cornered and...
250K 12.7K 92
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
104K 283 25
here are some of my horny thoughts as a trans man with a pussy. snap if you wanna sext ;)