Teach Me To Love Part 1

By LlamaLoyd

๐Ÿ†The Page Turner Awards 2020 General/Teen Fiction 1st Place Winner!๐Ÿ† OUAT Killian Jones/OC student/teacher... More

Chapter One Give them Hell
Chapter 2 King of Assholes
Chapter 3 Pizza Money
Chapter 4 Just a bad day.
Chapter 5 The Princess of Sarcasm
Chapter 6 A Broken Promise
Chapter 7 Friend Request
Chapter 8 Test Day
Chapter 9 Blocked
Chapter 10 Cold
Chapter 11 Confused
Chapter 12 Who's going home with you tonight?
Chapter 13 Got a Little Drunk Last Night
Chapter 14 Surrender
Chapter 15 Safe Haven
Chapter 16 Rose
Chapter 17 Scars
Chapter 18 Here comes trouble.
Chapter 19 Deal with the Devil
Chapter 20 Just an Act.
Chapter 21 Those Three Words
Chapter 22 Shots Fired
Chapter 23 Healing
Chapter 24 Right back at it again
Chapter 25 Caught
Chapter 26 Are we Good?
Chapter 27 Temptation
Chapter 28 Everything
Chapter 29 Stroke of Midnight
Chapter 30 History
Chapter 31 Promise
Chapter 33 Oh, Brother.
Chapter 34 Loaded
Chapter 35 Close Call
Chapter 36 Busted.
Chapter 37 Already Gone
Chapter 38 Sneaky Devil
Chapter 39 Collapse
Chapter 40 I Will Not Say Goodbye
Chapter 41 New York State of Mind.
Chapter 42 With a Little Help From my Friends
Chapter 43 Holding On and Letting Go
Chapter 44 The Sting of Summer
๐Ÿ†Wattpad "The Page Turner Awards 2020" 1st Place General/Teen Fiction Interview๐Ÿ†

Chapter 32 Sick Day

645 8 14
By LlamaLoyd

A/N: I apologize, this Chapter was supposed to have been finished and published like two days ago however I've had an unusually busy schedule for a couple days and also, what are the chances that while writing the chapter titled "Sick Day" I get sick? D: So, updates may be a little slower until I get over whatever junk I've caught. 

Kassidy POV

I cursed Killian's alarm clock and wished I could smash it to pieces.

5:30 is too damn early.

I sat up and felt like I had been hit by a truck, my head was pounding, my throat was dry and scratchy and my sinuses were wrecked. I looked over at Killian's side. He wasn't there, typical him, getting up before his alarm but forgetting to shut it off. I much preferred it when he woke me up than to listen to that damn thing screech at me. I crawled to his side of the bed and hit the alarm clock shutting it off. Killian came in the room with a cup of coffee in his hand.

"You look like hell." he said and frowned.

"Thats not nice." I said and slid off the bed putting my feet on floor and walking slowly to the closet to get my school uniform out.

"What are you doing?" Killian asked.

"Getting ready for school." I said.

"Not looking like that you aren't. You are staying home." He said.

Home. This man still had a way to make me smile even when I felt like hell. He'd never referred to his house as my home, it was something I could get used to.

"No, really I'm fine. I can go to school." I said and tried to pull the closet open. Killian walked over and put his hand over mine.

"You are trying to pull a sliding door love."

"So I'm tired." I said. "Most normal humans don't function at 5:30." I said and slid the closet door open. Killian put his hands on my face.

"You have a fever. You are staying here." He said.

"No. I'm not." I said and put my hands on my hips. He narrowed his blue eyes at me.

"I love you Kassidy, but you are stubborn as hell." He said.

"Yup." I said and grabbed my school uniform out of the closet and laid it on the bed.

"I'm going to take a shower."

"Fine. I'll make you some breakfast." Killian said. I smiled at him and dragged myself to the bathroom.

Once I was showered, and dressed I dragged my backpack down the hall and to the table.

"Are you really going to do this?" Killian said and put a plate of bacon and eggs in front of me. "You can hardly move, Just call the school and tell them you are sick and go back to bed."

"We've been over this." I mumbled and started eating my breakfast struggling to keep my eyes open. He was right, I knew he was right yet I wanted to prove him wrong. It was in my nature. No one ever said I was the brightest crayon in the box.

"Kass.. Kassidy!" Killian said I snapped out of it and looked at him.

"What?" I asked.

"You are falling asleep in your eggs." He said and raised an eyebrow at me. I sighed.

"Fine. you win. I'm staying home." I said and stood from the table.

"I was going to win either way, but its good to hear you admit it." He said and smirked.

"Yeah yeah." I said and made my way back to the bedroom. Once in there I peeled off my school clothes and threw on one of Killian's tee shirts and crawled back into bed. Killian came in the room with some tea and aspirin.

"I can't convince you to stay with me can I?" I asked.

"Unfortunately not, But I will come check on you during lunch and I'll have Ruby get your assignments for you."

"Well.. I mean you don't have to do that." I said. He laughed and shook his head at me.

"Get some rest but don't forget to call the school." He said.

"Will do." I said.

"I have to go, I love you." He said and kissed me on the cheek.

"I love you too. Have fun terrorizing students."

"Always do." He said and smiled.

Killian POV

It had already been a hell of a day, and I had only taught one class so far, I was worried about Kassidy and really wished I could just be home with her yet, here I sat looking over my senior's work sheets during my free hour when I heard the door open. I looked up and sighed.

"Ruby. What can I do for you?" I asked.

"Did you kidnap my best friend Jones? She isn't here and She's not answering her phone." Ruby said.

"Kassidy is sick today, so she's home. in bed. hopefully sleeping." I said. "Do you honestly think I kidnapped her?"

"I was kidding, you grump. Poor Kass." She said and frowned.

"Shouldn't you be in class?" I asked.

She flashed a hall pass at me.

"Of course." I said.

"So you two are getting pretty serious if you are referring to your home as hers." Ruby said and grinned.

"She's there more than she is her house. So it might as well be home for her too. You really should get to class Ruby, if someone sees you it will raise suspicion. Oh. could you pick up Kassidy's assignments and bring them to me at the end of the day?" I asked.

"Already on it." She said. "Tell Kass I hope she feels better soon School is no fun without her."

"God forbid you actually pay attention in class." I smirked. She flipped me off which wouldn't have ended well for any other student but as Kassidy's best friend I supposed I could let it go.

"Tread carefully, Miss Lucas." I said.

"Yeah yeah, See you later Jones." She said and walked out of the classroom. 

When I walked through the front door during lunch Kassidy was curled up on the couch watching Netflix.

"Yay! You're home." She said and smiled. I returned her smile.

"For an hour at least." I said "You get some sleep?"

"Yeah. I actually just woke up about 30 minutes ago. I feel better now." She said.

"Huh. Imagine that." I said.

"Yeah, yeah. You were right, but I'm still right 90 percent of the time." She said. "How's it going?"

"Its going." I said, I didn't want to admit it, but I was starting to feel like I was coming down with whatever Kassidy was sick with I sat down beside her. She leaned on me and then pulled away.

"You are generating the heat of a 1000 suns." She said and looked at me. "And your face is all red." She frowned. "I gave you the yuck didn't I?" She asked.

"No, No. I'm okay. Its just been a long day." I said. She stood up and put her hands on her hips.

"Oh No you don't. You're sick too." She said.

"Kass, really I'm good." I said.

"Nope. You're calling in and staying home the rest of the day." I said.

"Kassi-" I started but she cut me off.

"Call in or I'll call in for you."

"Okay, one, I'm good. two You don't even sound like me."

"I could try." She said lowering her voice, also using the most horrible impression of my accent I had ever heard.

"What. was that?"

"That was my impression of you."

"It needs work." I smirked.

"Come on, Killian you made me stay home. So now you are staying home." She said "I'll make you soup and tea and we can cuddle and be sickly together."

"You aren't going to give up until I call in are you?" I asked.

"Nope!" She said and grinned.

"Fine." I said.

"Good. I'll go make you some soup." She said and ran off to the kitchen while I called the school to tell them to find a sub for the rest of the day.

Kassidy POV

Killian had been napping and Ruby had come by after school to bring me my assignments and we sat in the living room working on our homework together, When Killian came down the hall.

"Ruby. you are here. in my house." He said.

"She brought me all my homework and we were working on it together." I said.

"Aww I thought you just stayed home to take care of Kass, I didn't realize you were sick too. Poor Jonesy." Ruby said.

"Don't call me that." Killian said.

"I thought it was cute." I said and smirked. Killian gave me a grumpy look and then turned to Ruby.

"How did the Sub do?" He asked.

"She was great. She didn't yell at anyone, and she didn't give homework."

"Chapter 9. Section 1-5. Enjoy." He said.

"Well that's not fair." Ruby said.

"Think of it as practice, both of your tests last Friday were less than stellar." Killian said.

"You are so grumpy when you are sick!" I said and pouted at him.

"Yeah, dude, maybe if you weren't sleeping with the sick person all weekend you wouldn't have gotten sick."

Killian looked at me. "You told her?"

"She didn't have to tell me. I know things. That, and you left a hickey the size of Texas on her neck." Ruby said.

Killian raised an eyebrow. "You're right. We had sex, all weekend, in the bedroom, in the kitchen, on the couch you are sitting on." He said with a smirk and walked away.

"Oh. My. God!" Ruby said and jumped off the couch.

"Sorry." I said and tried not to laugh.

"I may never be able to look him in the eye again. I was just kidding.. but Jesus.." She said. "Really??"

I shook my head. "No he was messing with you."

"Oh. Good." She said and sat back on the couch.

"It was mostly just on the couch." I said.

"Jesus Christ!" She said and jumped back up. I laughed. She threw a throw pillow at me.

"You are horrible!" She said.

"But you love me." I smirked My text tone went off. I looked down at my phone beside me.

Dad:

You do still live here right?

Me:

Yes Dad, I'm just working on my homework with Ruby.

Dad:

Okay just checking, be home by 9.

Me:

Okay.

I frowned.

"What's up?" Ruby asked.

"Oh.. Dad wants me to come home tonight." I said.

"Bummer. Well maybe its for the best. You gotta make sure to keep things semi normal at home. You don't want him to find out."

"Oh God no. Killian wouldn't survive it." I said and sighed. "I just like staying here. It feels more like home, than...well home." I said.

"Well they do say that, Home is where your heart is." Ruby said.

"That's so cheesy." I said and giggled.

But so true.

Ruby stood up and started gathering her things. "I gotta go home and I wanna get out of here before your grumpy boyfriend gives me more homework." She said and smiled.

"Okay, See you at school tomorrow. Thank you for bringing me my homework." I said.

"Anytime." Ruby said. "I'll see you tomorrow." She said before she left.

I stood up and walked down the hall to the bedroom and climbed in bed next to Killian.

"Hello love." He said. "Did Ruby go home?"

"Yeah.. I have to go home soon too." I said and frowned.

"Well that's not what I wanted to hear." Killian said.

"I'm sorry. I don't want to go either.." I said and buried my face in his neck.

"Maybe...some day in the near future, you wont have to leave?"

I pulled away from him and smirked.

"Are you asking me to move in with you?" I asked. He propped himself up on his elbow.

"Well, I mean you've already taken over my bathroom and half of my closet, so what's the rest of the house?" He said and smiled.

"Well when you put it like that how could I resist?" I grinned.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

461K 31.4K 47
โ™ฎIdol au โ™ฎ"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
55.9K 791 20
Finally! Evil is gone from Auradon and now the people from the Isle of the Lost are free! Mal and Ben are engaged and soon to be the king and queen o...
1.3M 57.8K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
21.9K 440 24
โ€• ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐จ๐๐ฒ๐ ๐ฎ๐š๐ซ๐๐ฌ || ๐๐š๐ง๐ข๐ž๐ฅ ๐ฃ๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐ฒ "touch her once and you're dead" or in which fi...