LOVING A BLEEDING HEART*(BOOK...

veronicadlamino

"Now listen here I have rules don't talk to me , don't look at me,and certainly stay out of my way, is that c... Еще

Rakshie
Pushkar
new start
wife meets husband
like a good wife
falling tears
regretful emotions
trying harder and failing
job hunting
fist day and new friend
plan into action and impressive results
confrontation
fever
softening heart
oh happy day
meet my brothers' wives
starting desire
giving into desire
sweet morning and loving kisses
sickness and shocking news
shopping
invitation to a party at the Rhizada residence
party commenced
no one insults my husband
wife with a plan
plan put to action
plan against my husband?not gonna happen
Day to ourselves, oh sister dear
Claim what's yours ? hell no
his mine and only mine
Tears falling again
plan into action ..oops wife spoiled it
I love you so much
baby train finally here!!!
Epilogue
AUTHOR'S NOTE 1
author s note 2
Author's note 3
💓NEW BOOK💓

closer

5.9K 267 10
veronicadlamino

Rakshie , got back to the mansion he was really happy , he took a shower put on something comfortable and began to prepare dinner. Pushka , entered the mansion a little later since he was from work  and was dealing with some difficult  clients. Pushka , was immediately hit with a mouth watering smell that made him go straight  to the kitchen instead of upstairs to change. "Hello" , he greeted a softly harming Rakshie, "hello" Rakshie , greeted with a smile. "I'm hungry are they done yet?" Pushka , asked with hope that made him look like a little boy waiting for his mother to finish baking cookies. Rakshie , chuckled "how about you change into something comfortable?" Pushka , nodded reluctantly even though he just wanted to eat. He took a shower put on some sweat pants and a loose T-shirt . They ate in comfortable silence , Pushka , not wanting to be disturbed as he savoured the taste. Rakshie , washed the dishes and prepared to go to sleep. "Want to watch a movie with me?", "Yeah sure", "which one ?", "A wastern one" ,called  the one, "okay" Pushka , agreed to the choice of movie. They both sat on the couch with a big space between them during the movie Pushka , would steal glances at Rakshie , and he had to admit the boy was beautiful. Rakshie , soon fell asleep making Pushka , smile fondly then carried him  bridal style to their room and put him to bed. Like that they both fell asleep with good dreams on their minds.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

12.1K 563 13
Book Dedication:- In honor of those who believe that cricket not only unites teams but can also bring hearts together in unexpected ways. ...
HIS TRUE BRIDE Nomzi Dlamini

Любовные романы

29.4K 1.3K 23
Abhijith and Zahira are identical twins , a boy and a girl . The twins have a bond , they do everything together . what happens when an unwanted arra...
9K 830 16
let's see..
3.6K 485 14
Let's see..