LOVING A BLEEDING HEART*(BOOK...

By veronicadlamino

"Now listen here I have rules don't talk to me , don't look at me,and certainly stay out of my way, is that c... More

Rakshie
Pushkar
new start
wife meets husband
like a good wife
falling tears
regretful emotions
job hunting
fist day and new friend
plan into action and impressive results
confrontation
fever
softening heart
oh happy day
closer
meet my brothers' wives
starting desire
giving into desire
sweet morning and loving kisses
sickness and shocking news
shopping
invitation to a party at the Rhizada residence
party commenced
no one insults my husband
wife with a plan
plan put to action
plan against my husband?not gonna happen
Day to ourselves, oh sister dear
Claim what's yours ? hell no
his mine and only mine
Tears falling again
plan into action ..oops wife spoiled it
I love you so much
baby train finally here!!!
Epilogue
AUTHOR'S NOTE 1
author s note 2
Author's note 3
💓NEW BOOK💓

trying harder and failing

6.4K 280 29
By veronicadlamino

Rakshie ,smiled faintly after that small sorry he got from Pushka.

Maybe he could try harder to be at least friends since his never had any.

He always wanted them but no one wanted to be even close to him and called him names he'd rather forget, faggot , cock sucker, girl boy.

Those were hard times but he tried to forget them he had thought of killing himself a few times but he kept strong his grandfather giving him hope all the way.

He cooked supper since it was getting late and he presumed Pushka , would be back soon.

He put his heart into cooking the best meal , after all it was for his husband.

Pushka , did come back home still with a stoic expression, he had a bad day at work and just wanted to be alone.

Rakshie , came from the kitchen hearing the door open and someone enter, he saw it was Pushka , and smiled faintly, hello he said in a whisper.

Pushka , merely glared at him and went upstairs to take a shower and get to work on all the paperwork he had.

Rakshie , felt like crying he looked at the food he cooked and knew he was going to eat alone tonight .

He sat down and slowly ate his food.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

656K 23.1K 46
"I Do" hearing those two words coming from him breaks my heart into million pieces again. I lost him forever. Everything is happening infront of me...
11.9K 539 36
Two people from a group of childhood friends when meet after 2 years, how will they fight the attraction between them. When the girl is already in lo...
1M 43.1K 57
Cover credit - IamSumayya Highest ranking - #2 multiple times They were different in thoughts...they were different in opini...
1M 41.7K 36
Radhika was never into the world of jewellery and dressing, she was concerned about her business suites and the professional pumps she put on for her...