The Destiny.

By shafsgallery

Something remains scaring us. Something remains troubling us. Some pains feel so fresh, when they has to get... More

Prologue
The Nightmare.
A Key.
Shoe Lace.
its better to go
lil'memories
half truth
Teletubbies
the balcony
Hazel nut
punishment
the beginning
Pinky promise
awaken
fast and furious
15th july
fondness and longing
bagpack
homework
chance
My Noccoila
misery
lil'pumpkin
forgiveness is better.
the kind.
Warm and soft
find me if you can
the trial
that barbeque day
voice from the past
call from the past
melancholic night
masquerade
prince charming
one day.
silent whispers
crumbled
Intuitions
extra extra
untold
scribble
it just got started
sixth sense
The basement
love
Show time
Better After
Epilogue

mercy

37 5 1
By shafsgallery

Blurriness clouds around my eyes.
I'm unable to see dad's face clearly.

The pain is hell, how can a father be so hart-less. How can a father try to kill his own daughter and own wife? How can he be like this?

Tears came out, not of pain but because I feel so unlucky and regret-full because I'm his daughter.

I lose my balance and was going to fell down but he holds me.

"D..a..d" I hardly speak.

He didn't respond.

"Why did...y..ou" I shut my eyes in pain wriggling to breathe.
"D..o the..at?" I hardly add.

"What!? To your mom?" He stares at me with his non-regret-full eyes.

"Ah!" He gasps and loses his grip. I quickly try to inhale as much as I can. My throat is dry like I'm thirsty for many days.

"That's because she wasn't letting me transferring money in my account and also.." he stares at me. I quickly see at my roof. Thank god..the camera is recording. I see down and I flinch back a little. Guards? Where are they?

"I..know! I k..now" I say breathlessly.

"You know?! Then go and tell your mother that because of her..her daughter is being punished" he shouts and again holds my neck. Oh no!
___________

*Meanwhile*

Yumna pov.

Where are these two.?

I'm searching for them from so long.. I never take so much time to get ready but these two.
God, please have mercy on them.

I see Uzair coming out of his room.

"Hey? Uzair?" I call him and walk near him.

"Yeah?" He replies while closing the door of his room.

"Where's Ayaat? The guests have already started to come.." I ask wondering where she could be.

"I thought she is with you" he shrug.

"Maybe she's with Zoya" he adds.

"Hmm maybe" I utter and turn to leave.

"Yumna?" He stabs.

"Huh?" I gasp and turns back to face him.

"I want to talk to you," he says and I nod.

Did I do something wrong? Why is Calling me? No, no I didn't do anything.. but what's wrong?

Uzair waves his hand in front of my eyes and I startle. "What's wrong?" He asks.

I shake my head gesturing him nothing.

"Then come in," he says and we walk in his room.

"Is something wrong?" I ask because he looks really tensed.

"Well you know right.. our dad killed our both mothers" he pauses.

I give him a quick nod, gulping my pain hearing this. I shake my head to get rid of the flashbacks which are now flooding right in.

"Well, Ayaat is taking care of it... I mean she wants to bring dad's real face out and wants to give justice to our beloved mothers." He pauses again and he turns towards the wall and hits it with his fist in complete arrogance.

I shut my eyes getting startled
"Did she know.. how dad killed my mother?" I ask hoping that she knows.

"N..not exactly!" He States.

"Look, as she's creating a situation where dad...will state himself as a culprit in front of her and then she said she'll record everything." He says and sighs in disbelief.

"But then the thing is, she is taking all on herself and we know our dad right...dad cannot control his anger.. and as it's his weakness...." He stops and stabs his eyes.

"Uzair, will you come to the point?" I say wondering that he's saying the same thing in a different way but he is not coming to the main point.

He nods and walks near his drawer and takes out something. He slowly closes his fist and swallows. He came towards me and puts his lips in a line.

"Is everything fine?" I ask with a big question mark on my face.

"Yeah! All I want you to please give her this letter to Ayaat safely, after my engagement." He says and moves his hand forward to give me the letter.

"Uzair is clear, please," I say taking the letter from his hand.

"This is a very important letter and this letter should be given only in her hand, so be careful" he states raising his eyebrows.

"Fine I'll.. but what is the problem? Why do you look so upset?" I ask but most of all wondering what is in this letter.

"I'm scared!" He states and clenched his jaw.

"Of what?" I frown.

"If dad did something to my Ayaat then what would I do.. after mom died she's the only one for me and Zain..who has the reason to live, she spends her life like hell since childhood... Yumna!" He speaks with pain in his voice.

"She did not get proper care nor the love of a father, her childhood was literally hell.. whenever dad used to get angry, probably every day he used to be arrogant, and in that case, he let his anger out on Ayaat.." he pause and sniffs.

"And.. when mom used to help her out dad used to humiliate mom too," he says and Swallows.

I wish I could do something for him.

"I and Zain were helpless.. and this is the thing we regret the most!! Dad used to drown her in the bathtub or close her in a dark room probably in a storeroom for 1-2 days, with no water and no food.." he pauses again to bite his lips to stop escaping his sobs.

I walk near him and keep my hand on his shoulder to comfort him, and offer him some tissues.

"He is not a human Yumna! He's not even an animal.. probably a demon we can say... Ayaat, till yet gets frightened hearing his footsteps and today, she behaved so strong in front of him that dad couldn't do anything.. and I'm scared that if dad did something wrong.... then that'll not be good for her.." Uzair says grinding his teeth.

"Don't worry she'll be fine" I find these words hoping that it could help him.

He sighs softly " I'm sorry Yumna even after knowing everything I didn't let you tell anything to Ayaat...And also sorry for making you promise to not tell Ayaat about it before... I was scared that my princess would be stressed and I'm feeling so sorry to let my other princess die deep inside..." he says and looks at me instantly and apologized.

I look at him immediately after hearing that he called me his princess... I'm so alone in his world after my mother died and now I couldn't believe that there is at least one person in this world who actually called me that even I mean something to them.. his words really touched me and I cannot stop my tears from coming out. This time I fail to blink them back.

"Although Ayaat has his two brothers to support.. you? You weren't having anyone, Yumna. You were all alone after your mother died, I don't know how did you manage to be so courageous and also be so strong in front of everyone" He utters softly.

I couldn't control my tears from falling. I wipe them again and again. I don't usually cry in front of someone.

"Let it out Yumna, don't control your tears..let it flow.. till how long you are going to die deep in.," he stated with a weak smile.

"I know even you didn't get the father's love despite you both deserves" he consoles.

"..You are really strong enough to handle every situation and I'm glad that I have a sister like you.. don't be like you don't have anyone..we are there with you.. your brothers" he claims and plaster a smile.

"I couldn't believe" I murmur and bite my lips.

"I couldn't believe... though I wasn't alone... User! I wasn't alone" I hiccup.

"My isolation and sadness were with me every time and everywhere I go.. my sadness gave me the courage and I made my sorrow my strength..which made me even more strong.. thank you so much for this..brother. I'll never forget it..even I'm lucky to have a brother like you..praise be to lord." I say and bit my lips again to stop my sobs.

"I want you both to be happy always," he says and gives me a side hug.

I'm feeling so good and thankful..all these years I was so alone and see today..today I met someone who is literally mine... a brother, a girl's first person to whom she trusts, with whom she can share and fight...what if I don't have one, but I find one today.

We break our hug until I let out my sadness apart. I feel so relieved. All these years were spend so horribly... If I try to recollect it, I would probably die in again.

"Ah! Today is my engagement and you are making me cry" he says and I giggle.

"I have to look like a prince not like a ghost." He says and laughs.

"Yeah yeah I know you are the best and you'll look the best" I roll my eyes and sniff.

We both laugh and walks out.
It really feels good after so long I felt so stressed out.
_____

"Zoya?" I say when I find her in the hall..but she's alone.

"Yumna! Where's Ayaat!?" She asks.

"Even I was going to asking you the same," I say. This is strange where is she?

I look around and see Arhaan who is taking to Zain.

I gesture him to come here and he came.

"Where's Ayaat?" I ask.

"She isn't with you?" He asks getting surprised.

"No! We are searching for her from so long" I sigh.

"I'll look for her in mom's room" Uzair comes and informs.
________
Ayaat.

I almost lost my balance in complete suffocation. The floor, the roof, the walls and dad, everything looks like they are spinning.

"DAD!!!" I hear someone's voice.

Suddenly dad's loses his grip and I fell on the floor. I cough really hard to get the oxygen in.

I'm trying to look up and just could see someone in a blue sherwani.

"Dad!" He shouts again.

Dad? Is it Zain or Uzair? I manage myself to stand up. I quickly hold the railing of the balcony to get the support. I look up and it's Uzair.

He is looking at dad in complete arrogance.

"You have crossed all your limits" he yells.

"What should I do then? She's a sinister" he points at me.

"Enough Dad! Enough!" Zain comes from behind.

"I cannot even think that a father can try to kill his own daughter" Zain shouts.

"You did this thing even in my engagement and now you are doing the same in Uzair's... what's wrong with you? Why can't you see us happy? How can you fall so much, Dad!?" He shouts but the most sound very disappointing.

"Let it be a brother! A man can kill his own wife so why can't his daughter." Yumna suddenly comes in and speaks. Zain and me looking at her completely surprised.

What!?

"What do you think? You'll do whatever you want behind us and we'll not be able to know anything?" Uzair frowns and Zain looks at Uzair immensely.

I didn't realize that Uzair is holding a glass of water in front of me. I look at him and didn't able to stop my tears to come out.

He nods and helps me to drink water. I took a few sips and he keeps the glass on the drawer beside the door. I walk in the room and Uzair closes the door of the balcony.

"Why did you do that dad!? I'm asking you from so long..what is Uzair speaking about?" Zain asks and dad rolls his eyes.

"Did you really killed my mo..the..r?" Zain's voice gets deep.

"You are born as wrecked.. so shameful" Zain stabs his eyes and sits on the bed.

Although dad is evil he literally loves Zain way too much than any other thing, even Zain does like Dad but also hates him at the same time because of the behaviour towards me.

But still, he has Lil bit of soft corner for dad because in childhood Zain has suffered from many health issues and dad took really care of him in every situation.

"No son" dad utter.

"Don't you dare..you call me your son!" Zain yells in pain.

"Please Zain, it's not what you are thinking" dad is trying to calm Zain.

"I don't want to hear anything" Zain snap him shut.

"I cannot even imagine how cruel you are... nor even I can handle you to the police... Because you are my so-called bloody dad" Zain breaks down.

".. I really love you, dear son!" He murmurs coming near him.

"Don't.." Zain breaks into tears. "Just don't.. come near me and I'm not your son! Your son has died when he came to know your real face" he blabbers.

"It's their plan to get rid of me...I don't even know this girl." Dad now points at Yumna.

Yumna gives a slow clap and came near dad. "You don't know me? Ooh! Yes how could you remember me..last you saw me is when I was in high school probably right..dad!?" As she said dad my eyes widens. I didn't get this..what's happening.

"What!?" I and Zain together gawk.

"Yes! She's our step sister" Uzair claim. "My mom, Asiya...Mariam Aunty's best friend..did you remember something?" Yumna directly speaks to dad gulping her pain.

"N...no I don't know..ow any asi..ya! What are you talking..ing ab..out!?" Dad hesitates way too much.

"Here you'll need this" Yumna gives tissues to dad while showing them pictures of her mom and dad's photograph. "It's not true.." he shouts.

"DNA test report" Uzair shows and we got surprised. Omg!! This is what Yumna was being so stressed with.
Unbelievable.

"YOU KILLED MY MOM TOO" Yumna yell and cried. This is the first first time I see her crying. "I'll not spare you Mr. Hasan" she sob.

Everyone here are completely shocked. What's happening with my family. Dad has two wives. He betrayed my mom and killed our mothers. What the hell. Omg God please have mercy on us.

Uzair m goes near Zain and hugs him to calm him down but Zain cries.

"Ayaat? Yumna..I'm sorry I cannot able to do anything to Mr.Hasan and I couldn't able to bring justice to my mother because I cannot be so hard for a man who always looked for me in my childhood and also when I was adult... I'm sorry" Zain sniffs and rapidly wipes his tears.

I'm not in a state to reply him nor I'm able to stand to walk towards him or Yumna. It is so shameful that dad literally was going to kill me.

Zain walks out and dad was also moving out but then Uzair stops him. "You'll regret it very badly soon," Uzair whispers to him.

"As if you can do something!! Dear son, your count down begins.... you made my son go away from me right? And now I'll send you away from your loved ones." Dad says and taps on Uzair's shoulder and smirks at Yumna and finally leaves.

I'm scared of hearing that. I quickly walk near him but I fell from dizziness.

"Ayaat!" Uzair sees me on the ground and picks me up.

"I'..m scared! I'm sca..red!" I blabber.

"Nothing is going to happen to me... indeed Almighty is there with us! Okay? Don't be scared." He says and helps me to sit on the couch and kiss me on my forehead.

He goes near Yumna and helps him to sit. He consoles her and she nods. Her past is not making any drifts between us. It doesn't make any difference if she is my step sister or such. What I care about is that she is my friend and dearest sister.

"After you feel better to come down," he says and I nod. They both give me a smile and leaves.
____

"Come in" I answered the knock after 5 minutes.
_____

Hi there everyone...
I'm really sorry, very sorry to upload it very very late...

The exams were ahead and also my mobile was heated up so it took time to get repair plus I has to edit the previous chapter..so yeah! This is why I upload it late. So thank you so much for your support

And yes do check out previous chapters.

Thanks again for the support.
Please leave a vote and comment on your opinions.
Stay tuned.

Xoxo.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.2K 1.7K 52
. . . ❝Once upon a time, a girl fell in love with her husband and made the stars realise that they'd gotten her soulmate wrong.❞ . . . It's a daun...
86.8K 3.9K 72
What happens when we lose everything in our life? Nothing is as fragile as trust. And nothing is stronger than that. What if it's broken? Will hopes...
251 31 30
The story of bullying and romance and gangs. And abuse. It shows how any life can get out of hand. "My boyfriends father is choking me! Because I wo...
4.1K 415 22
𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘴 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘸 𝘎𝘰𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺...