Teach Me To Love Part 1

By LlamaLoyd

🏆The Page Turner Awards 2020 General/Teen Fiction 1st Place Winner!🏆 OUAT Killian Jones/OC student/teacher... More

Chapter One Give them Hell
Chapter 2 King of Assholes
Chapter 3 Pizza Money
Chapter 4 Just a bad day.
Chapter 5 The Princess of Sarcasm
Chapter 6 A Broken Promise
Chapter 7 Friend Request
Chapter 8 Test Day
Chapter 9 Blocked
Chapter 10 Cold
Chapter 11 Confused
Chapter 12 Who's going home with you tonight?
Chapter 13 Got a Little Drunk Last Night
Chapter 14 Surrender
Chapter 15 Safe Haven
Chapter 16 Rose
Chapter 17 Scars
Chapter 18 Here comes trouble.
Chapter 19 Deal with the Devil
Chapter 20 Just an Act.
Chapter 21 Those Three Words
Chapter 22 Shots Fired
Chapter 23 Healing
Chapter 24 Right back at it again
Chapter 25 Caught
Chapter 26 Are we Good?
Chapter 27 Temptation
Chapter 29 Stroke of Midnight
Chapter 30 History
Chapter 31 Promise
Chapter 32 Sick Day
Chapter 33 Oh, Brother.
Chapter 34 Loaded
Chapter 35 Close Call
Chapter 36 Busted.
Chapter 37 Already Gone
Chapter 38 Sneaky Devil
Chapter 39 Collapse
Chapter 40 I Will Not Say Goodbye
Chapter 41 New York State of Mind.
Chapter 42 With a Little Help From my Friends
Chapter 43 Holding On and Letting Go
Chapter 44 The Sting of Summer
🏆Wattpad "The Page Turner Awards 2020" 1st Place General/Teen Fiction Interview🏆

Chapter 28 Everything

693 13 8
By LlamaLoyd

A/N the above photo is just a reference photo, to what Kassidy and Killian are Wearing in this chapter. The song, is the song they dance to. I think it fits pretty nicely for them. (And its one of my favorite songs ever :P ) 

**10/8/20 going through the series and adding gifs and editing a few things. This chapter was one of my favorites to write and I think this beautiful gif that LostGirl2423 made works perfect for it!

𝓐𝓷𝓭 𝓱𝓸𝔀 𝓬𝓪𝓷 𝓘 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾
𝓐𝓷𝓭 𝓷𝓸𝓽 𝓫𝓮 𝓶𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓭 𝓫𝔂 𝔂𝓸𝓾
𝓦𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓽𝓮𝓵𝓵 𝓶𝓮 𝓱𝓸𝔀 𝓬𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭 𝓲𝓽 𝓫𝓮 𝓪𝓷𝔂 𝓫𝓮𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼?

Kassidy POV

The night had finally arrived and I couldn't have been more excited. I couldn't remember a time when I had ever been this excited for a school dance. Emma was helping me with my hair, we were getting ready at my house. Ruby and Belle were already ready and at the school putting last minute touches into the decorations.

"Are you nervous?" Emma asked.

"A little." I said.

"Don't be. No one is going to know its Killian everything will be fine." She said and smiled.

"I'm sure your right." I said.

"I know I'm right." Emma said. I smiled at her and stood up.

"Are we ready?" I asked.

"I think so.. Lets go down stairs so our Dads can take embarrassing pictures." She said. I laughed and grabbed my mask off my vanity and walked out of my room with Emma. We walked down the stairs were both of our fathers were waiting with their cellphones already taking pictures.

"Guys.. really?" I said with a laugh.

"You see me every day Dad." Emma said.

"Your mother told me to take pictures." David said and smiled.

"She's going to be there. She will see me." Emma said with a smirk.

"You two look really beautiful Kassi." My dad said and pulled me aside. "You look just like your mother." He said with a tear in his eye.

"Oh Dad.." I said and wiped the tear away.

"I'm sorry, I just miss her." He said.

"I miss her too." I said and hugged him.

"So do I get to meet the lucky guy who gets you as his date?" He asked.

you already have. I thought. I wished so badly that I could introduce my Dad to Killian in the way I saw him, not as my algebra teacher but the love of my life. But, I also wanted Killian alive.

"It was a last minute thing Dad, its not a big deal. We probably wont even dance together we both just needed dates to get in." I lied. "He's meeting me there."

"Okay honey." My dad said and smiled at me. He sighed heavily.

"What?" I asked.

"I just can't believe tomorrow is your 18th birthday. Where has the time gone?" He asked.

I just smiled at him.

"I know you are staying at Ruby's tonight, but maybe you can come home for a little tomorrow afternoon so we can celebrate?"

"Of course Dad." I said and hugged him again. He hugged me tightly, as if it was the last time he'd ever see me again.

"Dad.. I need to breathe." I said.

"Sorry." He laughed. "You better go. Have fun. be safe. I love you."

"I love you too" I said and kissed him on the cheek and hurried out the door with Emma.

Killian POV

"Hold still Killian." Ruby said as she straightened my gold bowtie. It was a little strange hearing her call me Killian and not Mr. Jones, but I would have to get used to it.

"How do I look?" I asked. Also weird.

"Dashing." Ruby said and grinned and then shook her head. "That was weird." She said.

"You are telling me." I said and laughed.

"But really, You look great. Kassidy will love it."

"I hope so." I said.

"Don't forget this." Belle said and handed me my mask.

"That would have been horrible." I said. "Kass would have killed me." I said.

"We all would have killed you." Ruby said. I smirked.

"Thank you, for your help." I said.

"No problem Jones, Just give me an A on my next test and we'll call it good." Ruby said. I gave her a look.

"Kidding." She said and grinned.

Belles phone chimed. "Oh! Kassidy and Emma just got here." I slipped the mask over my face.

"Shall we go then?" I asked.

My eyes scanned the room looking for Kassidy. It was dark and the strobe lights made it hard to see, but when I finally spotted her there was no mistaking it. The gold glitters on her dress sparkled under the party lights, her blonde hair was in a pretty up do save for a few stubborn ringlets that fell into her face. Her mask fit her face perfectly It was gold, with red jewels and a rose on the upper left corner of it. She raised a glass of punch to her full, scarlet colored lips, the funny face she made suggested that someone had already spiked the punch. I smiled to myself, I stood before the most beautiful thing I had ever laid my eyes on and all I could do was stare. Her cool gray eyes searched for me and when her eyes met mine, her entire face lit up and she smiled and I knew at that moment I would give up everything for her. I could lose everything I owned but I could not lose her.

Kassidy POV 

The second my eyes met Killian's my heart beat like a kick drum. He looked amazing, he was always well dressed but he was killing it, in this Tuxedo. He even did really well to match the colors of my dress. He wore black pants, and a white shirt, the vest and bowtie were both a pale gold that matched the glitter on my dress and the jacket was black. He was stunning to look at. I could see his bright blue eyes through his black and gold mask. He approached me and took my hand kissing it. I felt my face get hot and I smiled at him.

"You look...amazing." I said.

"You can thank Ruby for that." He said with a laugh.

"Noted." I said and smiled again I couldn't stop smiling at this point.

"You are beautiful." He said.

"Thank you." I said. He reached for the punch.

"I wouldn't drink that. I'm buzzed from one sip." I said. He smirked.

"Teenagers." He said.

"We aren't all bad." I giggled and then gasped as one of my favorite songs came over the loud speaker.

"What?" Killian asked.

"Oh..I love this song." I said.

"Would you like to dance?" He asked.

I grinned and nodded. "But don't laugh. I'm not very good." I said. He held his hand out.

"Just follow my lead Love." He said. I took his hand and he led us out to the dance floor. I put my hand on his shoulder, he put one hand on my waist pulling me close to him, we laced our fingers from our free hands together and swayed slowly to the music. I was nervous, and tense.

"Relax darling." He whispered and smiled at me as he guided me around the floor effortlessly to the music. My body melted into his and there was no space between us. We turned Elegantly as our bodies were now in tune with each other and the slow soft music. The warmth between us grew more powerful with each passing second and the rhythm of my heart grew with it. As tempo in the music began to change He twirled me and that's when I noticed no one else was dancing. Everyone was watching us.

"Killian.." I whispered when I was spun back to him.

"Yes love?" He asked.

"Everyone is watching us." I said.

He smiled down at me.

"I hadn't noticed." He said and leaned down and pressed his lips to mine. My legs went weak and I wobbled He moved his hand to my lower back to steady me. He pulled away and I pressed my head to his chest and closed my eyes, nothing else in the world mattered. No one else mattered, In this moment I knew that I loved this man with my whole heart. He was my everything. but me being with him could potentially ruin his life. I let a tear fall from my eyes.

"I love you." He said

"I love you too." I said. The song came to an end and we walked off the dance floor hand in hand.

"I have to go to the bathroom." I said.

"Okay. I'll be here." He said and smiled. 

I ran out of the ballroom and into the hallway. I couldn't stop the tears. Everything about this night was perfect. I should have been happy, and there was that part of me that was. But what the hell was I doing? I loved him so much. So much that I couldn't let him destroy his career. I went outside. Thunder rumbled in the distance and the air was heavy. I felt a hand on my wrist. I turned and saw Killian.

"The bathroom is inside." He said "You're crying.. why are you crying?" He asked.

"What are we doing Killian?" I asked.

"What do you mean what are we doing?" Killian asked.

"I love you. So much." I said.

"I love you too Kassidy what is going on?" He asked.

"I don't know if we can do this. If I can do this. I can't let you ruin your career." I said.

"Where is this coming from Kass??" He asked.

"You have to let me go. I love you but I wont let that destroy your life." I said. The sky opened up and started pouring on us.

"I am not letting you go Kassidy! I love you. You mean everything to me. So what if I lose my job? I would survive. I would survive if I lost everything I fucking own, But I can't Lose you Kass. I Can't."

"Killian.." I said He pulled me to him.

"I am not letting you go Kassidy Cole, Not for this job, Not for the world." He said and tangled his fingers in my hair. His lips crashed into mine. I threw my arms around his neck and he lifted me off the ground deepening the kiss. Our lips were locked for what felt like eternity and I cursed him mentally when he pulled away. 

"What do you say we get out of here?" He asked and pushed my soaked hair out of my make up smeared face.

"Well I am definitely not going back in there looking like this." I said and laughed.

"If only you saw yourself through my eyes." Killian smiled.

Damn this man for making every bit of common sense I have go straight out the window.

We ran to his car and once we were out of the rain and things were quiet he looked at me.

"We are going to be okay. No matter what happens." He said.

"I know." I smiled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.6K 1.3K 27
Nesta Acheron became pregnant after a night she can't remember with a man she wishes she could forget. She chose to keep her baby and her best friend...
291K 14.1K 94
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
37.3K 523 25
Meet 23 year old college student, Hanna Coleman. A compassionate and nice person. She suddenly finds herself in a loop when Christian Grey, a young b...
319K 15.9K 64
Highest rank: #34 in Fanfiction You think Ben Higgins was the best Bachelor ever? Think again. Superstar Harry Styles is indeed the world's eligi...