It's a Battlefield : A Dricki...

Da BunzMinaj

Nicki has been with SB for three years, and their spark is long gone. Every night he doesn't get home until 2... Altro

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Questions for the Characters
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27

Chapter 11

1.4K 49 6
Da BunzMinaj

Nicki

I had to tell Drake about what happened with Messiah and me. You know, the whole clubbing expierience. I really didn't want to, though, because every time I even thought about Messiah, I'd get caught up in the feelings. I know I had no reason to, because I only knew the nigga a few hours. But it still hurt knowing that I was just pussy to him, you know? I was just another chick. Nothing more than another hoe at the club.

I was sure he was already on his way to Whataburger, but I was only midway through grocery shopping. The nigga can wait. He could buy me a meal in the meantime, shit. But I couldn't just leave the store, I still had things to buy. I'll probably get tons of texts from him, like "Nicki, TF is you?" or "I'm waiting, bitch" and stuff, but it's whatever.

. . .

I checked out all of my stuff, and by the time I reached my car and took off to Whataburger, I had recieved 12 texts and four calls from Drake. I had only responded to 3 text messages, and that probably made him even more mad, but I didn't care. He was kinda cute when he was mad. Kinda turned me on.

As I was driving, I decided to go ahead and respond to SB's text I had gotten earlier that day. I dialed his number and waited for him to pick up.

"Hello?" he said, sounding restless.

"You wanted to talk about something with me?" I asked.

"Yes, baby, I did."

I scoffed, disgusted at what he had just called me. "Don't call me 'baby'. Just get to the goddamn point."

"Nicki, I love you, and I need you. Just come back to me, please. Please Onika, I just, I just can't even cope without you by my side. I know I may have made mistakes, but that doesn't change the fact that I love you to fucking death and I would do anything to keep you by my side. Please Nicki, just please..."

I gulped, and felt the smallest bit of sympathy for him, which was the last thing in the world I wanted to do. Lord knows he didn't deserve it. But still, as much as I didn't want to...

"SB, we can't be doing this shit again. I'm getting real sick and tired of this running back and forth between you and fuckin' hotel rooms. I'm sorry, Safaree, but I just can't anymore. I'm starting over, and I'm moving on. I think you should do the same."

I could feel hot tears running down my cheeks, and I wiped them off immediately. I wasn't gonna cry over him. Not again.

"Nicki, please, just give me another chance, you have to -- "

"I'm done with chances, SB! Don't you get it?! I can't go through with all this hurt again. I can't go through with anything having to do with you anymore. I'm done. I'm done crying over you. I'm done moving out, I'm done drinking my problems away. I'm just done."

I ended the call after that. I couldn't catch the feelings for SB now. I just couldn't...

I pulled into the Whataburger parking lot and walked in. I almost immediately saw Drake, who looked as of he was finna strangle someone. I stifled a laugh. I was turned on.

I quickly sat down in front of him in the booth he'd picked out for us, where a burger and some fries were waiting for me. He glared at me as I unwrapped my meal.

"What was so damn important?" he growled.

"So, four days ago, Rihanna and I went to a club. I told you that we were going, right?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

He nodded, his expression softening.

"Well, at the club, we each ended up taking home a guy. I took home a guy named Messiah, and she took home another guy named Lamar. We fucked and fell asleep next to each other, but when Rihanna and I woke up, these niggas weren't there. I got a text from Messiah a few minutes later saying that he left his shirt at my hotel room, and that he'd be thers to come and get it." I stopped to shove a couple fries in my mouth. "He did end up showing up, like he said he would, and asked for his shirt back. I refused to give it to him until he told me why he just left me like that. You know what he said?"

Drake shook his head. "What'd he say?"

"He said that I was just pussy to him. Just another bitch at the club. Nothing more, nothing less."

I felt a lump form in the back of my throat. Nope, I told myself. No crying.

"So what happened?" Drake asked.

"I just felt... Used. I felt worthless. I was depressed for the next three days. Even today I still was kinda uneasy. But today, Rih called me up and told me I could move in with her and Chris for as long as I needed, so I did. I still need to finish unpacking, by the way."

Drake was quiet for a few seconds, then sighed. "Damn, Nic," he said. "So that's the reason you don't wanna go to the strip club with Niyah and I?"

"I just... I just don't wanna get caught up in that situation again," I said.

"Nicki, I'm sure it won't happen again."

"You don't know! The pain I went through was excruciating; I don't wanna go through that shit again," I yelled.

"Nicki, look at me," he said calmly. "I'm not forcing you to go, believe me. That's the last thing I want to do. But it's for Niyah, she'll be kinda down if I told her you weren't going. You're one of her best friends."

I sighed and rubbed temples. "Yeah, I guess."

"Just think about it, ok?" he said, as he got up from the table and grabbed his car keys.

"Nigga, where are you going?" I asked, with an eyebrow raised.

"I gotta run some errands. No better time to do that than now, since I took off from work today."

I nodded. "Alright. See ya, Drake."

"Bye, Nicki," he said, and placed a kiss on my head. "Just text me and let me know if you change your mind."

Then he walked out the door, leaving me to my thoughts.

. . .

When I walked through the front door to Rihanna's house, all I heard was moaning. No doubt they were having sex. No matter how much I wanted to yell at them to keep it the fuck down, I couldn't, because it was their house, not mine.

So instead of standing there, listening to they love session, I went ahead and got all the groceries outta the car and busied myself with putting all the groceries where they were supposed to go. It was a hassle too, since I had no idea what went where. I figured it out, though. Eventually.

Once I unloaded all of the groceries, I poured myself a glass of red wine and debated whether or not I should go to Niyah's birthday party. She was counting on me, but then again, did I really want to risk getting hurt like that again? Drake could be right; maybe it won't happen again. Maybe it was just a one-time thing. But what if it did happen again?

I was pulled out of my thoughts by Rih stomping into the kitchen with Chris behind her. I gave her a small smile and a wave and she returned it.

"Didja get the groceries?" she asked, rummaging through the fridge for something to eat.

I nodded. "Yeah, I went ahead and put them all away."

"Aw, thank you b," she said, pulling me into a hug. "That was sweet of you. You didn't have to do that, though."

I scoffed. "Uh, yeah, I did, to distract myself from hearing y'all fuck upstairs."

Rihanna blushed and Chris scratched the back of his head, both of them embarrassed.

"You heard that?" Chris asked.

I nodded.

Rihanna laughed. "I'm sorry, Nicki, we didn't know you got home so early."

I crossed my arms over my chest. Early? I was gone hours more than I was supposed to.

I sighed, unwilling to start an argument. "Listen, Rih, I don't mind, I'm just tired. I'm going to bed." I pushed past them -- not hard, but not gently either -- and marched up to my room and sprawled across the bed. I clutched my phone in my hand, knowing what I had to do, even though I really didn't want to. It's for Niyah, I told myself. Not for me, for Niyah. She would go to my birthday party, even if she went through the same thing as I did. For Niyah, for Niyah, for Niyah.

I dialed Drake's number and he picked up almost immediately. "Hello?"

"Hey, Drake, listen. I decided to go to Niyah's birthday party on Saturday, bu -- "

"Really?! That's awesome, Nic! She'll be so happy to hear that!"

I sighed and rubbed my temples. I know this nigga didn't interrupt me. He knows better. I was almost gonna let him get away with it, because I was so damn tired, but he needa know his place. If there's one thing that gets on my nerves more than people talking with their mouth full, it's when people interrupt me. Iont put up widdat.

"Interrupt me one more damn time Drake. I fucking dare you. I. Fucking. Dare. You," I growled.

"Whoa, chill Nic," he said lightheartedly. "Didn't mean to make you mad. Finish ya sentence."

"I was saying that I was gonna go to the birthday party, but I might not stay the whole time."

"No problem, Nicki. As long as you going, we good."

"Alright," I sighed as I rubbed my eyes. "Just text me the details. I'm to tired to listen."

"Ok, Nika. I will. I'll see you at work tomorrow, though, right?"

"Mmhmm," I yawned.

"Ok good. I'll pick you up then."

"Ight. Night Drake, luh ya," I said with a smile.

"Luh ya too, b."

I hung up, then smiled to myself. He was too sweet.

After laying on my bed for a couple more seconds, I got up and put on my PJs and brushed my teeth. Then I climbed back in bed and sank into a deep sleep.

~

Hi guyz! Whus good? Sorry this chapter was kinda boring, but just wanted to fill some blanks in. Thanks for being so patient.

5 comments?

xx Kylie

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

Quiet Storm Da ng

Fanfiction

7.7K 154 9
Together they will become unstoppable. You can't prevent it and you can't make it go away. Watch them build their empire from the ground up.
64.6K 2.9K 162
Nicki's fashion empire she built with her best friend, Lydia, turns out to be an international success. Balancing her work life and mom life is easy...
113K 3K 16
It's a nicki/cardi/you story Just read the damn story😐
303K 5.5K 93
These are all of the oneshots & miscellaneous postings (i.e drafts, ideas, etc.) from my original blog fuckyes-dricki.blogspot.com! Most of these are...