dark obsession ♚ JIROSE

By kpopinesss

*plot may change due to SERIOUS editing* COMPLETED under editing BOOK 1 of the DARK SERIES (DEMON AU) More

intro
1 ; "i'm just marking what's mine."
2 ; "you'll be screaming my name."
3 ; "i'm all yours, park jimin."
4 ; "i want you."
5 ; "my demon prince."
6 ; "exactly what it looks like."
7 ; "you might as well have killed me too."
8 ; "i'm letting you go."
9 ; "in a dream."
10 ; "you mated nature's baby?"
11 ; "i make this decision without remembering."
12 ; "you aren't afraid?"
13 ; "i just don't know whether or not it's mine.."
14 ; "i wont hesitate to take responsibility for your actions."
15 ; "don't be vicious."
16 ; "did i pass?"
17 ; "but the devil himself."
18 ; "anything for him."
19 ; "what do you need the most?"
20 ; "i would never."
21 ; "i dont get what's wrong with this."
22 ; "love can make people so blind."
23 ; "i'm the merciless one."
24; "that's funny you say that."
25 ; "no competition."
* THE WEDDING *
26 ; "make love to me."
27 ; "you were the only one who had them, remember?"
29 ; "the hardest thing I've ever done."
30 ; "momma?"
31 ; "you're sacrificing one's that should matter."
ENDING (32) : "what's real and what's not."
EPILOGUE SUBMISSIONS

28 ; "kill me like you always wanted to. So I can finally be yours."

3.1K 177 27
By kpopinesss

PARK JIMIN

.

"I can't..."

Turns out, the reason they dragged all us men out, specifically me, is due to the fact that Chaeyoung is nearing her due date and the process hasn't been done yet.

Jin sighed. "There's a risk if you wait after birth, Jimin. You know she's not meant to live."

"The process has nothing to do with hurting the baby anyway." Yoongi tried to reassure. "She'll still have a beating heart upon the end until she gives birth. You'll complete it once the baby's out."

"It's not as easy as you all think."

"Why is it so hard for you to do it?" Jin was starting to get abrasive with frustration. "Before you met her, you'd do the things you want. You'd accomplish the things you need to. Why are you—"

"Before I met her, I had no priorities but my own." I glared at my brother who still failed to understand me when he already has his own fallen that he's infatuated with. "You may have grown to me being that way but it's changed."

"You aren't blessed with that kind of—"

"So how come I was blessed with her?"

Strong power in the beginning masks sense of value and sense of sympathy. Though I was never blessed with those feelings, as conveyed when I was birthed to the world, I was always aware. Every species had a mind of it's own. Every being in a species was different. Demons lack mercy and emotion. We're misunderstood beings only created for balance. No world should live with just good. There's no such thing as a utopia.

Chaeyoung is a blessing to each species in this world because of her purpose. I'm left with no other choice, much like a lot of others, to fall madly infatuated with her. Her beauty is almost surreal and her multiple sense of personality signifies every being born. She could make anyone of anything fall in love with her so why did she choose me? I gave her up and she pursued me even after I chose to sacrifice my own for hers.

Anyone that tells me that I don't deserve her, I agree with. But anyone who tells me what I should or should not do with her willingly staying at me side? I'll fight for every second I stand to ensure that I should be deserving to stay by her side too.

I may as well have been the devil but for some reason, here I am feeling submissive to her every desire. Her every word.

"I don't intend to hurt her." I mumbled craning my neck back in deep thought. "I can't..."

"Either you do, or you watch her die."

.

PARK CHAEYOUNG

.

"That's it then?" I looked at the four women with anxious faces. "This was a trick just so the boys can convince him to do whatever it is he was supposed to do to me in the first place?"

I was confused. Let alone completely taken aback. I mean, what am I supposed to do? I don't even know what he was meant to do with me. No one ever told me. Jennie looked terrified that the subject was even brought up. Even the psychologist seemed uncertain to speak. Lisa seemed more quiet than usual and Wendy... well I just met her and she already seemed nervous.

I was beginning to feel stressed out with the subject being brought up. I mean, Hoseok reminded me that if I were to survive my fate, I have to give my everything to Jimin. Even if he explained that much, he never explained the details.

I've known Jimin now for a while, as far as I know, and I want to spend the rest of my life with him. Dying and being an angel? Is a dream any person would probably want. A blessing to the world, I may be, but I feel blessed to have a damned soul like Park Jimin himself.

If I had to, as selfish and merciless as I'd hate to be, against any moral I've ever committed to, I'd give up the child I bear for a life with Jimin.

I'd do anything for him.

They make it seem like whatever it is I'd go through is the worst torture a being can experience. When honestly?

The worst torture was knowing the love of your life could've drifted away forever.

I don't think anything could compare to the pain I felt knowing Jimin could've been gone before I can even tell him I love you.

"Where is he?"

"Now is not—"

"Jennie." I looked straight into my best friend's eyes. Full of pained desire and fearful dedication. "I'm not losing him a second time."

She sighed in defeat looking to Lisa and Jisoo. "You'll get hurt."

"I stopped caring about that the moment I met him."

"The hotel across town. The only one." Jisoo was the one to say it, the other girls looking at her with shock and confusion. "Room 11."

"Before you go," Jennie pulled me back and laid her cold hand against my leg. I felt empty knowing Jimin was away. And it hurt to know that I was in his thoughts making him suffer on a decision. Again, based on me. "We can tell you what the process is."

My heart dropped speed and my stomach churned. I mean, I'm willing to risk everything and anything for that demon. My life, my love, my entire sanity. I want him to be apart of me and I want what these girls have. Everlasting love. Whether or not I become a nuisance to this world, I don't care.

If there's one thing I know for certain, loving Jimin is something I won't be able to stop doing. And to be reborn another life as another being without acknowledgement of him... is something I'd do anything to avoid.

"No." I nodded to myself and curled my lips into my mouth. "I want him to be the one to tell me."

"We love you, Chaeyoung." Jennie stood up once I started trudging my pregnant body towards the door. "No matter what happens, it'll stay like that. Whether or not you remember."

I turned around to face the four girls and though it might not have been all of them talking, I can just picture my life now. It all sinking in. This is my life now. It's not a life my creator wanted and it sure as hell not something I'd expect. Things can change. One whole creator doesn't make us and it doesn't create everything. Jimin is the king in a game that the creator is against here. I'm just a pawn taken by Jimin and well... I have no control over myself anymore.

I smiled. I smiled because I'm grateful. For the pain, for the love, for the ignorance.

Luckily the hotel wasn't far and you could practically feel the dark energy pouring out of it. I knocked sheepishly against the hard wooden door to be met with a disheveled Jin. His eyes widened at my presence.

"You're supposed to be—"

"Tricked? Yeah, getting too used to it not to notice." I shrugged at him and he chuckled at my bluntness.

He nodded for me to come in and he helped me as I struggled with my throbbing stomach. "You really aren't in the state to be enthralled to Jimin, Chae."

"Is it alright if we can have the room to ourselves for tonight?" I asked quietly before completely walking in. He looked down at me unsurely and I can feel the same emotion the girls felt when I was persistent on my desires. "To talk, Jin. Not yet."

He sighed. "For you, Chaeyoung? Anything."

I grabbed onto his hand and smiled. "Thank you."

He smiled softly at me before gathering the other boys and leading them out. I politely bowed to them and Yoongi protectively held out his hand against the small area on my back near my hips. I looked up at him and he laid a kiss against my head.

"Don't be rash with greed, Chaeyoung." He whispered against me. "We want you to be careful, okay?"

I smiled against him and wrapped my arms around him. He tensed at my first affectionate gesture towards him before patting on my head caringly.

"Be good. Like you always are."

I watched them walk away before closing the door behind me. I turned around and Jimin was no where to be found. But his effectively strong aura was present almost everywhere.

He was scared.

Honestly, so was I.

"Baby doll?" I asked quietly walking to look for him.

"Don't come near me, Chaeyoung."

His voice was dark and full of callous. His voice trembled and the heat radiating from the single room in the hotel suite was heavy. I gulped, holding my hand to my stomach protectively and unsure. My heart was racing and I could feel the pulse against my neck throb erratically. I bit down anxiously on my lip bravely stepping closer.

"I want to talk." I mumbled getting carefully nearer to the door.

"I can't... control. Go with Jennie." His voice was hitched between darkness and affection. "Go!"

"If it's me you want than I've given it to you already." I told him softly curling my hand on the door knob.

"Chaeyoung, get out!"

I didn't oblige. Instead I turned the door knob and lifted my gaze to look at him. He was in a dark corner, hazed with sexual desire and shadowy darkness. He was colored red, his eyes pit's of terror and his truer form escaped. Once, I've seen it. When he mauled a man in front of me. It was terrifying. I mean, my skin was tender to the touch from the sudden fear but it just drew me in closer.

He was whimpering and groaning, out of pure struggle. His whole body was trembling and from where I was, it was hazy.

"Jimin?" I took one more step only to be pushed back a little gently.

I looked down to my feet to see that it was Jimin who had pushed me away. My chest tightened at his action.

He couldn't even speak.

"Whether or not you tell me what excruciating pain this whole thing might be, Jimin, I don't care."

He groaned out to my response.

"I'd rather be punished to a life with you than live a million without you."

His empty eyes looked to where my voice was heard. Before I can even comprehend a movement, he was now face to face with me, his sharp teeth bared. My breath shakily exhaled in shock and my stomach dropped a bit.

A monster.

A ruthless merciless being..

But he's mine.

"Kill me like you always wanted to. So I can finally be yours."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88K 1.6K 32
~// A chill book. No dramas. Just fun with 11 naughty and crackhead idols. Only here in... TV BLACKBANGTAN! //~ 
🎥🖤🔰💖🎥 𒊹︎ s t a t u s : d i s c...
167K 5K 57
ιт αℓℓ ѕтαятє∂ вє¢αυѕє σf α ¢нαт. BOOK 1 ||
28.4K 1.3K 28
Park Jimin, a ruthless vampire from the underworld is sent down to earth and tasked with finding park chaeyoung whom he is supposed to kill in order...
154K 6.9K 29
[ 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟒 ] Published: June 2022 Completed: July 2022