Teach Me To Love Part 1

By LlamaLoyd

๐Ÿ†The Page Turner Awards 2020 General/Teen Fiction 1st Place Winner!๐Ÿ† OUAT Killian Jones/OC student/teacher... More

Chapter One Give them Hell
Chapter 2 King of Assholes
Chapter 3 Pizza Money
Chapter 4 Just a bad day.
Chapter 5 The Princess of Sarcasm
Chapter 6 A Broken Promise
Chapter 7 Friend Request
Chapter 8 Test Day
Chapter 9 Blocked
Chapter 10 Cold
Chapter 11 Confused
Chapter 12 Who's going home with you tonight?
Chapter 13 Got a Little Drunk Last Night
Chapter 14 Surrender
Chapter 15 Safe Haven
Chapter 16 Rose
Chapter 17 Scars
Chapter 18 Here comes trouble.
Chapter 19 Deal with the Devil
Chapter 20 Just an Act.
Chapter 21 Those Three Words
Chapter 22 Shots Fired
Chapter 23 Healing
Chapter 25 Caught
Chapter 26 Are we Good?
Chapter 27 Temptation
Chapter 28 Everything
Chapter 29 Stroke of Midnight
Chapter 30 History
Chapter 31 Promise
Chapter 32 Sick Day
Chapter 33 Oh, Brother.
Chapter 34 Loaded
Chapter 35 Close Call
Chapter 36 Busted.
Chapter 37 Already Gone
Chapter 38 Sneaky Devil
Chapter 39 Collapse
Chapter 40 I Will Not Say Goodbye
Chapter 41 New York State of Mind.
Chapter 42 With a Little Help From my Friends
Chapter 43 Holding On and Letting Go
Chapter 44 The Sting of Summer
๐Ÿ†Wattpad "The Page Turner Awards 2020" 1st Place General/Teen Fiction Interview๐Ÿ†

Chapter 24 Right back at it again

624 12 16
By LlamaLoyd

Kassidy POV

It was just after New Years before I returned to school. I took some extra time to get my head together, with the help of my friends, Killian, and Doctor Hopper, I was finally feeling more like myself. My shoulder was for the most part back to normal, I only had problems lifting heavy objects but with time that would be back to normal as well. I was for the most part Happy to return to school, but I was also anxious. Dad was anxious too, he actually drove me to school this morning. I walked to Killian's classroom that morning and stood in the door way and cleared my throat. He looked up at me and grinned. I closed his classroom door and locked it behind me and ran to him. He lifted me from the ground and spun me.

"I didn't expect to see you back until next week!" He said holding me tightly.

"I know I wanted it to be a surprise. My physical therapist and Doctor Hopper cleared me to come back early." I smiled.

"That's great!" He said. "What about you. do you feel ready?" He asked.

"Yes. More than ready. I'm a little anxious but that's to be expected." I said.

"Of course." He said. "Its good to see you yourself again." He said and kissed me. I returned his kiss.

"Guess what?" I asked.

"What?" He asked.

"1 month." I said and smirked.

"The 6th right?" Killian asked and nuzzled into my neck.

"Yep. the day after Winter formal." I smiled.

"Are you going to that?" He asked.

"I think so." I said. "I wish you could be my date." I frowned.

"I know. Me too." He said.

"So who are you going with?"

"Well, Emma and Neal are going together, and Ruby and Peter are going together but I don't think Belle is going with anyone so we may be each others dates."

"Miss Cole, I wasn't aware you swung that way." He smirked. I slapped his shoulder.

"As friends...smartass." I said.

He laughed and leaned in and kissed me again.

"You better go to class. I'd hate to see you get detention on your first day back...unless its from me." He said and winked.

"Okay, I will see you later. Go easy on me today!" I said.

"Not a chance." He said. "Love you."

"Love you too." I said and left the classroom. 

I walked into Biology with a few minutes to spare. Ruby nearly shrieked when she saw me.

"You're back!!" She said.

"Calm down Miss Lucas, we are all glad to see Kassidy back." Whale said and smiled. I sat down at mine and Ruby's lab table.

"So glad you are back. you have missed so much!" Ruby said.

"You will have to catch me up during lunch." I said. and grinned. 

I carried my lunch tray to the table and sat down happily with my friends. The day had gone by pretty quickly, and not much had happened save for a few people who asked me the weird questions, Like what it was like to get shot? I mean who asks that question?

"Its so good to have you back" Belle said and smiled.

"Yes, Now we can plan for The winter formal and we can find Kassidy a date." Ruby said.

"I...don't know Ruby, I'm really not looking to jump into anything with anyone." I said. "Besides I thought Belle and I were going together." I said.

"Well.. about that." Belle said. "Gaston asked me."

"That guy?! Hes such a jerk Belle.."

"Hes not..totally bad." She said.

"I told you you missed a lot." Ruby said.

"Well, I mean I don't have to go with someone do I?" I asked.

"Well, its a formal, so..kind of. It will be fine, we can just find you a guy for one night and you don't even have to dance with him. Just show up with him." Ruby said.

"Okay.. I guess." I said. "I'll let you guys pick someone for me. I'm really not interested." I said.

"Sure." Emma said.

"Have we come up with a theme?" I asked.

"Not yet. Still working on it." Ruby said. "But we have to have one by next week so we can start making decorations. So if you come up with anything. Let me know."

"Sure." I said and smiled. My new mission, come up with a theme that would allow me to be with Killian at the formal.

"Hey, Kassidy." Someone said as they approached the table. I groaned to myself,

Zelena. We had only had a couple of run ins, but they were not pleasant. She was that stereotype mean girl that was everything I hated

"Zelena.." I said.

"So sad about Dylan. You must feel awful." She said.

"Why would I feel awful?" I asked.

"Well, its just he was so nice and you led him on no wonder he went a little crazy." She said.

"Maybe you should get the facts before you start talking out of your ass." I said.

"Dylan was a creep." Emma said.

"Not the Dylan I knew." Zelena said. "He was sweet, and caring and he cared an awful lot for the wrong person."

"You knew him for a few weeks. I knew him for three years." I said and stood up and stared her in the eyes.

"Shit.." Emma muttered. "Kassidy.. Mr. Jones is right over there Don't be crazy." She said.

"You knew him for three years, and still. His life meant nothing to you. I wish my Dad was a cop who could get away with murdering people I don't like." She said Before I could even think about what I was doing I reared back and slapped her across the face. The slap echoed through the cafeteria.

"And there she goes." Emma sighed and put her head in her hands.

Killian POV

I heard the slap from clear across the cafeteria and looked up to figure out who was fighting.

Oh For Christ Sake Kassidy, on your first day back? Really! I thought. Zelena slapped her back and then it became a knock down drag out really quickly.

Fuck.

I hurried and pushed my way through students who were circling around them chanting fight.

Fucking teenagers are insane. Always out for blood. I thought when I made my way to the center of the fight, Kassidy was on top of Zelena She had one hand grabbing Zelenas hair and the other hand punching her in the face. I had never seen her so angry.

"Girls! Enough!" I shouted. They completely ignored me.

Alrighty then..

"I said enough!" I yelled and wrapped my arms around Kassidy pulling her off of Zelena. Mr. Booth stepped into help I held Kassidy back as she swung her fists and August held Zelena back.

"Alright. Come on." I said dragging a swinging, and screaming Kassidy out of the Cafeteria.

"Kassidy stop!" I yelled and pulled her into my classroom. I had to at least calm her down before I took her to the office. Not that I wanted to, there was just no way that I couldn't report this now. I let her go as soon as I closed my door.

"What the hell was that?!" I demanded.

"She ran her mouth." Kassidy mumbled. I looked at her face.

"Bloody hell.." I sighed. She had scratches down her cheek and her nose was bleeding. "Sit down." I said. She sat down in a chair and I went to go get my first aid kit.

"You girls don't fuck around do you.." I sighed. "You have blood all over your shirt."

"That's Zelena's..." She said.

Jesus.

I opened the first aid and disinfected the scratches on her face

"Son of a bitch what was that?!"

"It was a disinfectant. you'll live." I said and cleaned up her nose as well. "Hold this to your nose and tilt your head back." I said She took the Kleenex and tilted her head back.

"You realize that I have to report this right. I have to take you to the office, and you will likely get in some trouble." I said.

"I know.." She said. "I'm sorry."

"What on earth started that fight?!" I asked.

"She accused my Dad of being a murderer." She said.

I sighed. "I should have warned you people would make those comments."

"Hes not a murderer!" She said.

"I know. and you know, that's what's important. Now come on ya delinquent." I smirked.

She sighed. "I'm sorry I put you in this position Killian." She said.

"Its fine. Just next time you want to knock some ones lights out, do it when I'm not on lunch duty, yeah?"

She grinned.

Kassidy POV

I sat outside the office waiting for my Dad to get done talking to Mr. Collins, miraculously I didn't get suspended. But they were making me go home for the rest of the day. Which sucked because I'd miss Killian's class. Dad came out and looked at me and shook his head.

"Come on." He said. I got up and followed him out the door.

"I'm really Sorry Dad." I said.

"Don't apologize." He said.

"I'm sorry.. what?" I asked.

"Did she really accuse me of Murder?" He asked.

"Yeah..,I mean everything was cool until that." I said.

"Don't apologize. Just answer one question." He asked.

"Okay.." I said.

"Whos blood is that all over you, yours or hers?" He asked.

"Hers.." I said.

"That's my girl." He said and put his arm around me leading me to the car.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.9K 791 20
Finally! Evil is gone from Auradon and now the people from the Isle of the Lost are free! Mal and Ben are engaged and soon to be the king and queen o...
292K 8.7K 95
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
80.2K 2.6K 59
How do you repay someone who has given you everything? {will contain violence, mental health issues, and strong sexual themes; read at your own risk}