Teach Me To Love Part 1

By LlamaLoyd

๐Ÿ†The Page Turner Awards 2020 General/Teen Fiction 1st Place Winner!๐Ÿ† OUAT Killian Jones/OC student/teacher... More

Chapter One Give them Hell
Chapter 2 King of Assholes
Chapter 3 Pizza Money
Chapter 4 Just a bad day.
Chapter 5 The Princess of Sarcasm
Chapter 6 A Broken Promise
Chapter 7 Friend Request
Chapter 8 Test Day
Chapter 9 Blocked
Chapter 10 Cold
Chapter 11 Confused
Chapter 12 Who's going home with you tonight?
Chapter 13 Got a Little Drunk Last Night
Chapter 14 Surrender
Chapter 15 Safe Haven
Chapter 16 Rose
Chapter 17 Scars
Chapter 18 Here comes trouble.
Chapter 19 Deal with the Devil
Chapter 20 Just an Act.
Chapter 22 Shots Fired
Chapter 23 Healing
Chapter 24 Right back at it again
Chapter 25 Caught
Chapter 26 Are we Good?
Chapter 27 Temptation
Chapter 28 Everything
Chapter 29 Stroke of Midnight
Chapter 30 History
Chapter 31 Promise
Chapter 32 Sick Day
Chapter 33 Oh, Brother.
Chapter 34 Loaded
Chapter 35 Close Call
Chapter 36 Busted.
Chapter 37 Already Gone
Chapter 38 Sneaky Devil
Chapter 39 Collapse
Chapter 40 I Will Not Say Goodbye
Chapter 41 New York State of Mind.
Chapter 42 With a Little Help From my Friends
Chapter 43 Holding On and Letting Go
Chapter 44 The Sting of Summer
๐Ÿ†Wattpad "The Page Turner Awards 2020" 1st Place General/Teen Fiction Interview๐Ÿ†

Chapter 21 Those Three Words

700 10 15
By LlamaLoyd

A/N: I debated on whether or not to publish this now or later, but I was really excited for this chapter for some reason so I decided to publish it now. lol! Its been a long night, so I am taking a break. There might be another chapter published later tonight, but for now, Enjoy! 

Kassidy POV

It had been nearly two weeks since I really talked to Killian. I saw him in the halls a few times, and in class of course but I didn't speak with him. I missed him like crazy, but I was so stubborn, and my feelings were hurt. He acted like I wanted to do this, like I wanted to play the part of Dylan's girlfriend when really I would have rather stabbed myself in the eye with a dull butter knife. I looked at my phone and sighed. I had missed another call from Killian, and there was another voicemail that I wasn't going to listen to. It was Saturday. Dylan was busy with his friends so I didn't have to try and keep up this miserable act for at least today. I sat in my living room, in my lounge pants with a carton of ice cream and Netflix on the tv, keeping up an entirely different act. The one where I pretended I was fine without Killian. My phone beeped and I looked down at it.

Speak of the devil..

Killian:

Come over. We need to talk.

I waited for a few minutes before I gave in and typed out a reply.

Me:

Fine. When I'm done with my ice cream.

Killian:

Really?

Me:

Do you want me to come over or not?

Killian:

Fine. Eat your ice cream. weirdo.

I smirked and put the lid on my ice cream and stuck it back in the freezer and went up stairs to get ready. He better have a really damn good apology, if I was sacrificing, my day of binge watching, and my mint chocolate chip ice cream. I dug through my closet and found a black skirt, and matching top and threw them on. I sat at my vanity and put on some make up. I wasn't sure why I was going all out to go over there for him to probably break up with me for not talking to him for two weeks. I threw my long curls into a ponytail and slid my boots on before walking down stairs. I grabbed my house key from hook beside the door and left the house.

I stood outside Killian's house for a few minutes debating on whether or not to just turn around and go back home, or ring the doorbell.

Fuck it. I'm Cold. I thought and rang the door bell.

He answered the door and sighed in relief

"You gonna let me in?" I asked with chattering teeth.

Killian POV

I was happy that she actually came over, but why the hell was she wearing a mini skirt and halter top in the middle of December? I grabbed her hand and pulled her stupid ass inside.

"There are these things, called Coats, and Pants." I said.

"Shut up." She muttered and walked over to the fire place to get warm.

"You wanted to talk. So.. Talk." She said and crossed her arms across her chest and stared me down.

"Okay, you haven't said two words to me for two weeks, you wont answer my calls, or texts. I know what I said a couple weeks ago was hurtful, It just bothered me to see you with him"

"So you are going to play the jealousy card. Nice." She said and rolled her eyes.

"And I said three words to you just last week." She said.

"Yeah, well Piss off asshat doesn't count." I said "Look, Kass. I'm sorry I upset you. this just isn't easy for me."

"Easy for YOU?" She asked and clenched her fists at her sides.

If you could stop saying things to piss her off that would be great Killian

"I am pretending to date this son of a bitch that I can't stand! Someone who makes my skin crawl, Who has hit me on multiple occasions. So you don't fucking end up in Prison!" She yelled.

"I didn't ask you to do this Kassidy!" I yelled back.

"I don't even want to talk about what's easy for YOU! I have to kiss him and pretend I like it. I have to call him all these stupid pet names, Because God forbid I actually care about you!" She yelled. "Everything I am doing Is for Us! and if you can't see that, maybe there is no Us." She said and turned away from me.

"Okay, I get it. I screwed up Kassidy. I said the wrong thing and I know you are doing this for me, but it doesn't make it hurt any less seeing You with him."

"You need to get over it." She muttered.

"I can't Kassidy because I fucking love you!" I shouted. She turned around and stared at me, like a deer in he headlights.

"What...did you say?" She asked.

"I said I love you." I said softly.

Kassidy POV

I stood there trying to process what he was saying to me. Those three words rushed around in my brain setting off all of my panic sensors. I didn't know whether to Cry, or laugh, or scream in this moment.

"Kassidy.. please. Say something. Anything." He said. I approached him slowly. I looked into his bright blue eyes that were clouded over with tears. I stood on my tip toes and pressed my lips to his. He put his arms around me and I felt my feet lift off he floor. He deepened the kiss and pressed me into the wall behind me. I pulled away.

"I love you too." I said breathlessly. He smiled and his lips crashed back into mine. I snaked my hands under his tee shirt and ran my hands up his chest. He gasped and pulled away.

"Jesus your hands are like icicles." He said. I laughed and jumped back into his arms. He lost his balance and we both fell to the floor in front of the fire place. He tugged at my top, I raised my arms and he pulled it off over my head. He sat up and I pulled his shirt off and pressed my chest to his. He pushed me down onto the floor and kissed and bit at my neck and chest. Nearly every part of me was screaming, This is it. Don't stop now. but there was that one part of me that remembered those pesky set of rules we set when we first decided we were going to give this a shot.

"Killian.." I muttered

"Hmm?" He asked his lips still pressed to my neck.

Jesus Kassidy why do you have to be the one with self control this time?!

"We're doing it again." I said. He raised his head.

"We are horrible at this." He said sitting up.

"New Rule, no more going weeks without talking. It apparently just riles us up even more." I said.

"Deal." He said he looked me up and down.

"You have no idea how badly I just want to say fuck the rules right now.." He said.

"Oh. I do." I said and found my top, putting it back on. He leaned in and kissed me on the cheek.

"I meant what I said." He said. "I love you."

"I meant it to. and I'm sorry that I got so mad.." I said.

"Its okay." He said as he put his own shirt back on. I crawled across the floor and snuggled into his arms and we sat by the fire for a while just holding each other.

We sat at the table later that evening eating dinner together and things finally felt normal again.

"So, how are things going with your secret mission or whatever it is?" He asked.

"Good. We are almost ready to finish it off. I have a date with Dylan Friday night. Dad thinks its the perfect time."

"Are you nervous?" He asked.

"Yeah. A little. I'm just ready for it to be done with." I said.

"So where is Dylan taking you on this date?" He asked.

"To Granny's. and then we are going to the docks."

"I don't like it." Killian said. "The docks, with that creep, at night.." He said.

"That's where my Dad and his guys will be hiding. It will be perfectly safe. I've worked with my Dad, and David on the routine almost every night. Its going to be fine." I said and smiled. "Don't worry."

"I would feel better if I could be there."

"I know, but you can't. Its too Risky." I said. "I will call you when its all said and done."

"You better." He said.

Come Friday night, I was actually way more nervous than I thought I would be. Dad placed a little ear piece into my ear.

"Not what I expected to be doing on your first date." He said.

"Well, technically its not my first date. I went out with Dylan before. Remember."

"Ah. Yeah." he said. "Is your recorder on?" He asked.

"Yes." I said.

"Are you nervous?" He asked.

"Yes.." I said. "What if he figures it out?" I asked.

"He wont. We've gone over it several times." He said and smiled. "You'll do fine. and when this is all over We can take that weekend trip to New York you wanted."

"You got the weekend off?" I asked.

"Yup." He said and grinned. "I was trying to keep it a surprise. But.. well. Surprise." He said.

I hugged him. I pulled away and frowned.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"I just have a weird feeling.. like you know the ones mom used to get when something bad would happen?"

"Everything will be fine." Dad said and smiled. The door bell rang.

"Just remember everything we went over and no one will get hurt." Dad said. I nodded and went to the door and opened it. Dylan was standing there with his typical smug smirk on his face.

"Wow. you look hot." He said.

Charming. I thought.

"Dylan." My dad said.

"Oh.. Hey Mr. Cole. Good to see you again." He said.

"You bet." My Dad said. "You two have fun. Have her back at 11. No later." He said.

"Sure thing Mr. Cole." Dylan said and gave him finger guns.

What a dork

After a nice and quiet (Thankfully) Dinner at Granny's we made our way to the docks.

"I remember.. when we first met in New York it was by the water." He said.

"I remember too." I said.

"I know that these docks might not have great memories for you as of late. I really am sorry about that Kassi." Dylan said.

"Its.. okay." I said. It was the furthest thing from the truth. What he did was never going to be okay.

"I love you Kass." He said.

"Yeah.." I said. and smiled at him and then turned my head looking out at the water.

"Why wont you say it back? You never say it back?" Dylan asked.

"Say what?" I asked turning my head back to him 

"I love you. I tell you I love you, and you say Yeah...Don't you love me too?" He asked.

"Of course." I said.

"Then say it." He said, his tone taking a step towards Aggression 

"Dylan this is ridiculous."

"Is it?" He asked and lifted his shirt and pulled out a hand gun and pointed it at me.

"Dylan what the hell?!" I demanded. This was not at all what I expected and I had absolutely no lines, no previous training that came even close to preparing me for this moment. 

"Say it Kassidy. Its just three little words." He said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 1.8K 30
13 Reasons Why Character X Reader one shots. One shots with - Justin - Zach - Tony - Clay - Bryce - Monty - Hannah - Jeff - Scott
66.6K 1.3K 27
Nesta Acheron became pregnant after a night she can't remember with a man she wishes she could forget. She chose to keep her baby and her best friend...
11.2K 254 32
A Lifestyle with Tom Felton. You may change the I's to your name and make the story feel special to yourself, this is my point of view. May you enjo...
174K 8K 104
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...