Feitan x Yuki (Torturer X Ass...

By YukiCrimsonPh

!!!!!WARNING!!!!! This is the first time I'm writing a fan fiction... Please don't expect anything much...My... More

Yuki's Background(plz bare with me)
How it all began
We meet again
Zero
Join X Unexpected
Peaceful x night
Incident
A x Little x Mark
The x Little x Talk
Halloween x Special
Alone x in x the x Forest
The x Unexpected x Torture
The x Mysterious x Man
Bond x Between x Us
A x Surprise
Our x First x Christmas
The x Count x Down
Auction X Plan
The x Auction x Part1
The x Auction X Part2
Confession
New x Member
Valentine x Special
My x Rival
The x Battle
The x Battle x II
Stuck x in the x Rain
Recovery x Time
Easter X Special
Next X Mission
The X Circus X Audition
It's x Showtime
A x Little x Reunion
The x Chaos x Begins
The x Chaos x part2
The x Shower x Romance
Day x Off
Joint x Mission
Unexpected x Return
Meteor x City
The x Temple
Something x off
To x The x Core
The x Secert x Part1
The x Secert x Part2
Unexpected x Turnout
No x Excuses
EXTRA/SIDESTORY: ~ a little break from the story~
Just x Us
A x New X Begining (?)
Our x Time
My x History
Something x Is x Off
A x Twist
Extra/Side Story : Invisible part 1
Extra/ side story: Invisible part 2
What x Happened x Next?
The x Plan
Special : Halloween p1
Special : Halloween p2
Halloween semi-extra
The x Discussion
Our x Secret
Bonds
The x Truth
The x Truth pt2
The x Curse
The x Shock
***NOTICE***
The x Reveal pt1
The x Reveal pt 1.2
The x reveal pt 2
Our x Fate
You x And x Me
Family
Family x Pt 2
The x Wedding
Extra : Honey x Moon
Extra : mini story base on fanart
Next Vol
Thank you very much
Author...Thank you

Trail x Mission x Begins

2.2K 68 31
By YukiCrimsonPh

Everyone was back to the base after Machii won her match. Gathered in the same room, Chrollo comment about the matches. Chrolo then look over at Elaine after commenting everyone.

"Elaine, I'm going to give you a mission. Just to test you out" Chrollo said.

"But didn't I prove myself just now, in the match" she stare that Chrollo.

"Yes, but I want to know if your capable in working with other people" Chrollo replied and walk to his spot to sit down. " Shalnark, Phinks, Feitan and Yuki. You guys will also be doing the mission with her" he added. My eyes widen.

"Got it!" Shalnark reply energetically. " So what's the mission?"

"There's a highly guarded car heading to the old mansion at the other end of town tonight. Apparently, they bought the Scarlet eye~" Hisoka shuffle his cards.

"...Scarlet eyes..." I muttered.

"What's this? You never heard of one of the 7 treasure, The Scarlet Eyes before?" Elaine pull her fan out, place it on her lips and chuckle behind her fan.

" I never said that" I reply.

"So you know about it" Chrollo look at me and I nodded. Of course I would know.....

"Kekeke~" Hisoka chuckle a bit as he walk close to me to whisper in my ears " Kurapika, right~?"

"That's nothing to do with you" I took a few steps back, away from him.

" Anyways, leaving all that aside" Chrollo look at Nobunaga and he walk closer to Elaine to give her a map "your mission starts tonight around 10 pm, you guys should get ready. I'll be waiting for you guys to bring me back the Scarlet eye"

"Yes sir" Shalnark and Phinks responded. I kept silent as I have this unease feeling as Elaine join into the group I was assigned to.

It was around 9 when we held out of the base and headed to where the Scarlet Eye will be at. On the way there, I was running behind all of them while Elaine was trying to woo the brat...trying to get his attention.

"Shut up" the brat growled at her which made her pout a bit.

"Come on. Don't be like that. We're in the same group....it must be faith is it not?" she giggled as she look at me with the corner of her eyes.

"....You should be professional and concentrate." I said to her as I ran faster, rushing through the middle of Elaine an the brat.

"hmph" the brat let out a faint laugh which seems to made Elaine annoyed.

"Well, that was rude. Butting in and cutting through people when their talking." Elaine scoffed at me.

"tsk...say what ever you want" I muttered to myself as I pull the scarlet scarf up to cover my mouth.

"My, my. Looks like you guys back there are getting along." Shalnark laughed ad he look at the map to make sure that we were going the right way.

"WE"RE NOT!!!" both me and Elaine shouted at the same time.

"Kekeke. Look whose so hot. Having girls fighting over you,huh Fei?" Phinks was trying to hold his laughter but within a second, he stopped and suddenly turns pale.

"Huh?" the brat appeared behind Phinks and has his pissed aura which shut Phinks up. It became really awkward for a few minutes.

"Hmmm.... I believe this is the place" Shalnark stop and so did all of us.

"....Ne...Is this really the place?" I asked Shalnark the moment I saw the building that the Scarlet Eye will be delivered to. It was an old abandon building on a high and really steeped hill, it looks really run downed and it could collapse any second. There were bones and weapons scattered all over the place, seems like some people had fight over this place and didn't make it back alive.

"...You scare?" A voice suddenly whispered into my ear. I jumped away and cover my left ear, blushing. It was the brat that whispered his seductive voice into my ear.

"Of course not!" I replied back at him. I glare at him a bit and walk to Shalnark. " Hey, can I see the map?"  I pointed at the map that Shanlnark just place on the ground where he was sitting.

"Sure!" SHalnark replied and did the gesture the motion , inviting me to sit down. I slowly got on the ground and sat on the ground with my two calves at the side of my body ( Not sure if you guys understand what I mean...if not I'll draw a picture to help ^^"").  "Hmm...." Shalnark was scratching his chin.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Its nothing.....hmmmm...Phinks..." Shalnark got up and walk towards Phinks to talk about something. I went back to look at the map that was given to us by Chrollo. I rub my eyes a bit and when I open them again, there was someone sitting right across me.

"Wha-!"  a hand covered my mouth, preventing me to let out a single sound or word.

"Don't you make sound" the brat threatens me as he slowly remove his hand from my mouth. His eyes were locked n the map but my eyes were only locked at him. "What?" he asked me. I slowly shock my head and lock back down at the map. He stare at me and jerk my face upward so that are eyes met. He then trace his index and middle finger from my chin down my neck. He trace it down slowly but put quite a force on it. The lower he goes the more force he put on me. As he was tracing down my neck, my scarf fell onto the ground.

"Tell me" he demanded . It was getting harder for me to breath and to hold my voice in.  My body kept on twitching and my mind was going blank.

"...Ha..." a sound suddenly escaped my mouth. My eyes widen in shocked as I try to cover my mouth but failed. The brat stuck his thumb into my mouth while his his other fingers were under my chin.

"Heh, you finally made sound" he had his sadist smirk on his face as he press his thumb down on my tongue. Both my hand were holding his arms, trying to remove his arm but it doesn't work. The more he presses down, the more my mouth becomes wider.

"ha...-op" I try to ask him to stop but words couldn't come out right. He then moves his face closer to mine, with his other hand, he slowly lower his bandana down to reveal his full face. My eyes were lock on his lips as he moves closer and closer, soon we were only an inch away from one another. My heart was pounding so fast that it felt like it was going to explode.  We stare into each other's eyes for a second before he moves in closer for a-

"Sorry to interrupt you but...er..." Phinks was squatting so that he could be at the same level as us and staring at us. In shocked I moved back and shoved the brat off of me.

"Oi" pissed, the brat stand ap and gave Phinks a deadly glare before chasing him to give him a good beat.

"Sorry about that" Shalnark laughed a bit as he got down on his knee. He picked up my scarf that was on the ground and genitally wrapped it around my neck. " There " he said while giving me a warm smile.

"...Thanks..." I said to him. I look over at the side and saw that the brat and Phinks were back...although Phinks' face seems really beaten up.

"That's nasty" Elaine muttered under her fan.

"Anyways.. I was just talking to Elaine and Phinks about the plan. I'mm guessing you already know right, Yuki?" Shalnark look over at me and asked. I gave him a blank look. " I mean, when you were looking at the map, you seem to notice something was off right?" he asked.

"Yeah....So are we going to get ready?" I asked back and he gave a little nod.

"Yup,  let's get into our position" Shalnark got up and so did I. " I will be with Fei, both of us will be hidden in the trees for look out...in case there's a snipper or something. Elaine and Phinks, both of you will be on lower ground to help Yuki if she's in danger. Yuki, I'm sorry but you'll be the bait" He put his hand together and place it at his forehand when he said sorry.

"...Don't worry about it. I was gonna suggest the same thing." I pull my scarf a little higher to cover my mouth and nose. I wiggle my nose a bit as I smell something coming.

"Okay then let's get into places -" Shalnark was about to move when I grabbed his arm. "...Yuki?"

"My, my are you hitting on him? Elaine giggles as she turn over to the brat who was pissed.

"...Be careful" I said.

"Huh?" Phinks looked at me, confused.

" We do mission like this for a long time know. Don't worry" Shalnark said to me. I let him go and look at all of them.

"That's not what I mean...." I muttered.

"Then what do you mean? Do you think their weak?" Elaine fan herself.

"I can smell it. It's about to rain." I said.

"That's all you wanted to say? That was a waste of time you know. Who cares if it rains?!" Elaine shouted.

"No...we should really finish our mission before it rains" Shalnark stare at Elaine.

"It the same" the brat walked closer to Shalnark and me.

"It's not. We are up at the top of a really high and steeped hill. It it starts raining heavily, there is a small chance that the a landslide will occur....no... there really is an almost 50 chance of that happening especially with the land quality and the building." Shalnark was unease.

"Then we just have to finish it as soon as possible. Simple as that" Phinks swing his arm in cirlce and move into his position. Shalnark let out a sigh and told me good luck before umping up onto a tree. and Elaine follow Phinks.

"Oi" i turn to the voice.

"what?" I asked as he came closer towards me.

"You should learn to keep your eyes on meh" he whispered in my ears before disappearing into the trees.  Damn....that brat really knows how to make my heart pound like crazy. I was trying to clam myself down. On the inside, I was really anxious, my guts are telling me that something bad is going to happened...my guts are never wrong...but I should really finish this mission fast before anything bad happens.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How have you guys been? I hope you guys enjoy this chapter ! I was hoping to upload this chapter earlier but was caught up in a lot of projects lately. But at least I finished a chapter for this week ^^"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 130 14
(U) is depressed, and grieving after her entire clan is slaughtered -aside from her brother who she has no idea we're he is- but that's not the worst...
6K 244 9
In which an ambitious, young coffee shop owner is forced to realise just how unhinged people can be. Or: Y/N considers changing career paths on a da...
955K 30.2K 99
You get added to the Phantom Troupes group chat, People want to adopt you, Hisoka is being Hisoka, And Shalnark and you form the suicidal squad! Or...
366K 9.8K 21
this story is 6 years old you've been warned 💀 "welcome to the phantom troupe." started: 24.10.2016 ended: 24.08.2017 disclaimer: i wrote this when...