Miss Queen

By lanalaurence

"What can i help you with sir " i said before lifting my head .. and there he was silver eyes and all We bo... More

Characters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
Hiiii
11
A/N
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
AN
19
20
21
23
24
25
26
27
28 ( and final chapter )
A/N

22

32.2K 797 57
By lanalaurence

Oh my God .
This is so fucking weird.
So weird.
I don't know what to do. How to act . I am both happy and panicked.

" Rosalie bitch stay calm " Becca said

" I am calm "

" no you are not "

" obviously " Zoey said from my bed making her way to us with a wide grin on her face .

" this is really good actually, we finish school next week and tadaaa you will raise a baby " Becca squeaked in excitement.

" oh my gosh, I AM FUCKING PRE- wait don't you two date say anything to Ezra " I said looking seriously now .

" why ? "

" because I want it to be special "

Aww you romantic chic

And I smirked .
And just then Ezra entered the room with a box of noodles in his hand and the smell hit me like a truck .
Soo good .

"Um whose that for ?" I asked giving him my baby face with a pout making his eyes go wide then looking at the box then back to me like he regretted bringing the box up to my room .

" umm thats mine, but do you want it"

" ugh I thought you'd never ask " I said making my way over to him and snatched it from his hands then planted a kiss on his cheek which caused him to smile wide making his cute dimple come on sight making me kiss him again, then I left going to the kitchen to eat .

" well your in a good mood" Bryce said sarcastically.

" yeah so don't ruin it " I said while stuffing my mouth with a chopstick filled with deliciousness making me moan .

" don't moan like that " Ezra said taking a seat next to me .

" I can't help it "

" oh really "

" yes this is sooo-" I cut my self of when I faced his serious look .

Hahaa we bitch are in deep shit

I swallowed then smiled at him while raising my hand in surrender.

" that's how I like it " Ezra whispered.

" well someone is jealous " Lina said from under the table making me jump and slam my feet on the table .

" dear God ow ow ow " I winced and the whole room started to laugh making me annoyed.

" that hurt you dick heads " I said to the boys .

" ok ok calm down queen " Louise said putting his hands on his stomach to stop the laughing.

____________
Two days later .

Everything is ready and I'm happy, everything is in it's right place. But I just wished that only dad and mum could me with us. I miss him a lot , and I miss her too .

" hey " Becca whispered coming inside my room wearing the outfit she bought yesterday, she was going to her 2nd date with Bryce and she looks really happy.

" you look cute gurl " I said with a smirk building its way up my face .

" thanks, soo everything is ready I just talked with the workers they have everything under control " she said with her thumbs up .

" thank you " I said then turned around to the two outfits I picked out for myself " what should I wear ?"

" umm that one "

" yeah I thought that one two " I said picking it up and going straight to the bathroom to put it on .

" IM GONNA GO OKAY ? " Becca shouted from outside.

" OKAY"

After putting it on the outfit I did my makeup naturally but with bold red lips and pulled my hair up in a braided bun .

After all that I grabbed my purse and went down stairs to see that Ezra was already waiting wearing a white suit with sky blue shirt underneath.

Always .. just .. ughh

That was exactly what was going on in my mind when I saw that goergeous man in front of me, and he always made my heart skip a beat .

I love him..

" hey handsome " I said now standing 2 inches away from him, we were sharing the same breath and his was like cinnamon rolls.

" you are stunning my queen " he said bringing his hands to my face cupping it and planting a kiss on my forehead making me blush .

" I know that " I said shyly " you ready ?"

" if you are " he responded putting out his arms so I can warp mine around his .

" I'm counting in you to show me the way you know " he said when we got in his car

" yeah I know "

This is it

30 minutes later

" are you sure that were in the right place ?" Ezra asked .

" yes were here actually " I said and he stoped the car and I got out in hurry and went to him and covered his eyes with my hands and led the way.
And after a few moments we were i. The right spot.

1..2..3

I let go so he can see the place ..

A few minutes passed as he stared at what was in front of him, he was completely shocked it was all written on his face, so I grabbed his hand and lead him inside until we reached the stairs and I stopped so he can read what was written on them while we climbed them, thats when he started reading out loud my hands still in his .

My love
My life
Your the air I breath
And the light of my way
Even though you were a really ass
Well at the beginning
But
You captured me . You captured my
Heart
And I am grateful
And so is our little one ..

" wait... what ?" He stopped then read the whole thing again and again .

" our.. little one?" He said confused as he turned to face me now holding my hand even tighter and I can see the glimmer in his eyes the hope that's buried underneath it all .

And I smiled . I just smile as I put my free hand on my belly and stroked it in a circular motion making his eyes drift to my belly then freeze. Then after a moment he looked up and I saw that tears started to slide down his face as he said
" is - are we hav.."

" yes " I whispered " yes we are " I said bringing my hands up to his face and wiped of his tears. Then he started to laugh and grabbed my face and smashed it in his .
Are mouths knew each other they fitted each other perfectly it was all just perfect. Time froze but we didnt , but when we did .

" I am deeply and madly in love with you Miss queen "

" and I you Mister Lincoln "

" and I'm going to be a dad " he whispered with a small laugh that turned out to be the cutest .

" yes you are "

************************************
Sorry for taking so long .. I just lost my notebook that had this chapter written in so I just got it back yeeey ..

Pls vote and comment.
Any questions message me directly, I'm always there for you .

And thank you angels for the love and the support you have shown me and I am really grateful for it all ..
~love lana 🥀🖤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33K 572 33
"I could kill you," he grins holding the gun to my temple. "I wouldn't be scared," I reminded him. He trails the gun under my chin lifting it, allowi...
909K 20.8K 41
Staring at the gun in his hand as he stalks towards me with a devilish smirk on his face, I feel the bone-chilling fear rises within me. My back is a...
1.7M 40.5K 25
****UNDER CONSTRUCTION***** "It's simple, Livvie." Storm began, walking up to me in slow and long strides. "Just follow three rules." My cold body sh...
121K 5.4K 29
"Why the hell won't you just admit it?!" I yelled at him. "Admit what?!" He asked. "The REAL reason why you don't want to be with me! It's cause I'...