Street Dancer (BTS fanfic)

By Chromiee

Warning: the following story contains a lot of cursing and maybe sexual content. All Rights Reserved! I own t... More

Ch. 1 - WHAT THE HELL
Ch. 2 - Meeting BTS
Ch. 3 - Annoying Hyungs
Ch. 4 - Jackson
Ch. 5 - Tae-hyung's Magic
Ch. 6 - Evil Elevators
Ch. 7 - Noona of Seoul
Ch. 8 - Jackson vs Eun-ha
Ch. 9 - The Accident
Ch. 10 - Sushi, Mochi & Kimchi
Ch. 11 - Umma Fangirl & Signatures
Ch. 12 - Meeting Army
Ch. 13 - Slapped by Flowers
Ch. 14 - Eun-ha's Ancient Crush
Ch. 15 - Kookie's Birthday
Ch. 16 - Eun-ha's Birthday & LoL World Championship 2017
Ch. 17 - Jun Forfeits
Ch. 18 - JYP Entertainment
Ch. 19 - Steamy
Ch. 20 - Jump
Ch. 21 - Big Bangin'
Ch. 22 - Spoiling Suga
Ch. 23 - Snapped
Ch. 24 - They're Back
Ch. 25 - Eun-ha's Breakdown
Ch. 26 - Hong Kong We Go
Ch. 27 - Suga's Relief (R.I.P Jong-hyun of SHINee)
Ch. 28 - Little Things Can Mean Something Too
Ch. 29 - Stop It Jun
Ch. 30 - BTS + GOT7 & Bye Old Apartment
Ch. 31 - The Truth
Ch. 32 - A New Start
Ch. 33 - Big Eyes
Ch. 34 - Curtain Call
Ch. 35 - Hoo Hoo This Hoo Hoo That
Ch. 36 - Ask Us Anything
Ch. 37 - Chaotic Dinner
Ch. 38 - The Crazy in Her
Ch. 40 - Return of the Fashionista
Ch. 41 - Gorilla and JB's Weirdness
Ch. 42 - Crushing Cans
Ch. 43 - Their Deal
Ch. 44 - Damn Eun-ha
Ch. 45 - His Moves
Ch. 46 - So So SOOOOO
Ch. 47 - Separation Difficulties
Ch. 48 - Jungkook's Words Man
Ch. 49 - Bittersweet
Ch. 50 - Eun-ha of the Past
Ch. 51 - Underground Hell
Ch. 52 - The King
Ch. 53 - Plan P-O-E
Ch. 54 - Last Stand
Ch. 55 - The Magazine
Ch. 56 - Eerie
Ch. 57 - Cats
Ch. 58 - Someone is Watching
Ch. 59 - Just Us Two
Ch. 60 - Coffee
Ch. 61 - Maknae Plan
Ch. 62 - Strangled
Ch. 63 - March 9
Ch. 64 - Conflicted
Ch. 65 - JB's Risk
Ch. 66 - Distance & Guilt
Ch. 67 - I Can See Your Voice
Ch. 68 - MAMA
Ch. 69 - Limit
Ch. 70 - Fighting For Them
Ch. 71 - Who
Ch. 72 - Her Infamous 'Heart Disease'
Ch. 73 - Pocky Deal
Ch. 74 - BBMA's
Ch. 75 - Ultimate Family
Ch. 76 - First Summer Night
Ch. 77 - Stingray and Seagull Friends
Ch. 78 - Each Other's Presence to the Other
Ch. 79 - Hyo-rin is the Best Wingwoman
Ch. 80 - Their Closure
Ch. 81 - Locked
Ch. 82 - Nam-joon and Eun-ha
Ch. 83 - The Eve
Ch. 84 - Hum
Ch. 85 - Lost in Malta Pt. 1
Ch. 86 - Lost in Malta Pt. 2
Ch. 87 - Lost in Malta Pt. 3
Ch. 88 - B-Boy Waltz
Ch. 89 - Promise
Ch. 90 - One Love
Ch. 91 - AAA's Lullaby
Ch. 92 - Artist of the Year
Ch. 93 - Countdown
Ch. 94 - 2 Year Promise
Ch. 95 - Lil Meow Meow
Ch. 96 - Feelings Not Returned
Ch. 97 - As Time Passes
Ch. 98 - Reunion of OT8
Final Chapter: One Love

Ch. 39 - PRESENTS

732 24 9
By Chromiee

"Oh come on. I said I was sorry. I let my temptation get ahead of me. I'm sorry Eun-ha. So please can you make Nam-joon stop acting as your wall?", Suga looks over Rapmon's shoulders. "I was trying to meme you."

"No!"

OK so, after that whole catch these hands thing, Eun-ha screamed while being tortured by Suga and Momma Jin and Papa Nam-joon came to the rescue. And by torture, meaning, he tickled her to death and she didn't like it. So now, Suga and Eun-ha were sitting on the couch. With Rapmon between them.

"This is what happens when you guys tease her too much.", Rapmon rubs his temple.

Jin was happy about the whole situation though. "Our Eun-ha didn't deserve to be treated that way. I won't let Suga touch you again.", Jin sits on the armrest of the couch next to her and babies Eun-ha as he hugs her head. Only to get pushed off the couch. "Ow! Eun-ha, just let me into the moment!"

"Nam-joon, make Jin-hyung stop too.", Eun-ha tugs on Kim Leader's shirt and points her rolled script at the fallen hyung.

Nam-joon pats her head and sighs. "Don't worry about it Eun-ha. Sorry about Suga."

Suga bites his lip and pops a nerve. "Nam-joon, hands off!", he slightly punches Rapmon's arm.

Rapmon raises his hands slightly, surrendering. "Alright alright. Just— make up already ok? It's Christmas and we can't even get along.", he turns to Eun-ha. "Eun-ha, just accept Yoon-gi's apology."

"Suga-hyung and V were making fun of me because I have movies about boy's love! So no!", she points her script at Suga while cuddling with a pillow.

"Aish! It was V, not me!", Suga shouted and points at V who was laughing rocking himself back and forth next to J-Hope and the Christmas tree.

V grins and pets Kyu-yoon, sitting on his lap. "But it was so funny though. We love you Eun-ha no matter what kind of movies you're into. Right hyung?", he headbutts J-Hope lightly.

"Yeah we do! That kind of stuff is loved by a lot of girls anyways so it's natural Eun-ha. Don't be embarrassed about it.", said J-Hope, giving her a thumbs up. "Although, Jimin would be your guy if you want fanservice.", he winks at Eun-ha and puts a finger on his lips. "Him and Jungkook."

"WHAT WAS THAT?!", Jimin pops his head out from the frame, looking pouty as usual.

"I don't want to...", Jungkook silently commented and heads towards the stairs. "I'll grab my presents.", he heads for his room.

The boys began to do little chatters and talked about the party that was going to happen tonight in their place. Meanwhile, Suga was staring down Eun-ha whereas Eun-ha tried to join in the conversation while thinking of a way to escape the stare she was getting.

"So, tonight we're going to have GOT7, Jun and Eun-ha's friends over. I feel bad that she's going to be the only girl here. Does she have girlfriends at all?", said the eldest.

"She does. I think one of them is coming too.", Jimin added.

Eun-ha waves her script and nods. "Yeah. Hyo-rin's my only girl friend so yeah. And she's coming over.", she laughs nervously. "I haven't heard from her for months but she texted me yesterday out of nowhere. I wonder what happened to her."

"Oh well. As long as we're going to have fun.", J-Hope smiled and flinches as he hears Kyu-yoon's hoots.

Rapmon taps his forearm and then perks up. "I think some of the SEVENTEEN members or all of are coming over too. Wow. How many did we end up inviting?"

They all looked at each other besides Eun-ha and muttered, synchronized. "Jungkook."

"SEVENTEEN? I've heard some of their songs but I don't really know who they are really. Man, I need to get up to date with celebrities.", Eun-ha sulks and then took the chance. "Well, I'll go grab Jungkook!", she jumps off the couch and sneaks her way to the staircase.

"Eun-ha, wait.", Suga stands up. "I'm sorry ok? Can you just let me—"

Before he finishes, the cat and mouse chase started. Suga sprints after Eun-ha and she saw him coming and heads towards the staircase. "KEEEEE!", the sounds of hyenas filled the whole house.

Jin sighs and plays with his swat. "Man. I give up. It's like babysitting a bunch of five year olds. Both of them are nutcases."

"Would you rather have Jungkook and me fight?", Jimin chuckles.

"Pass.", said Jin.

Rapmon laughs and flinched as he heard a loud thud from upstairs. "Those two are pretty stubborn with each other. That's what makes it fun for us."

V was still playing with Kyu-yoon while he joins in the conversation. He chuckles weirdly and looks at his hyungs. "How long has it been since Eun-ha joined us?"

"Hm.", J-Hope counts his fingers. "Around nine months."

"It's been that long. I'm so happy.", Tae grinned.

J-Hope grins with Tae-hyung but then he turns blank. "Wait. If SEVENTEEN is coming... Then Suga's son is coming."

The boys looked at each other with sly grins and leaned back, letting out a satisfied sigh.

Meanwhile upstairs, Jungkook comes out of his room with a bag and hears loud thuds coming from the stairs. "What are these people doing running up the stairs?", he mumbled. And just about turning a corner, Jungkook gets pushed to the side by a panting Eun-ha.

"Jungkook, BLOCK HIM!"

Jungkook looks back the staircase to see a fiery Suga. Before he could even spread his arms to block his hyung, Suga jumped over him. The maknae was mortified and slowly headed downstairs, mumbling, Suga is flying.

Eun-ha was unable to stop the running Suga and the two of them chased each other around Eun-ha's coffee table inside her room. "Just go away already!", she grabs one of the bean bags on the floor quickly and throws it at Suga. "APOLOGY DENIED!", she imitates a robot-like voice.

"Why are you so stubborn Eun-ha? I said I was sorry already. What else am I suppose to do?", Suga blocks the throw and grabs her Kumamon bean bag from the ground, smacking her with it and the two of them slammed their hands together, trying to restrain the other. Their foreheads slammed onto each other too.

"I honestly don't know why we're doing this on Christmas!", Eun-ha yelled as she forces more strength and pressure onto Suga. "Always making fun of me, my boy's love addiction was never meant to be a secret. But you and Tae just had to—"

Smooch.

Suga gives her a passionate peck and then backs his head away with a smirk. And before he could give the dumbfounded Eun-ha her reaction time, he tackles her to the ground. "I finally caught you, you stubborn ass woman."

"THAT WASN'T FAIR!", she hisses and covers her face from embarrassment.

"Everything is not fair to you.", Suga chuckles grabs her wrists, pinning them to the sides and downs her lips into his.

Eun-ha squirms and her wrists breaks free. But instead of pushing Suga away, she wraps her arms around his neck, succumbing to his addicting kiss. She grabs the hem of his shirt and pulls it over his head. Next, she takes off her shirt without breaking off the kiss.

But Suga breaks away for a moment to look at her. Both of them were panting. His eyes slowly winced as he gets lured into her gaze. "Why did you stop? Don't stop.", she murmured.

Well, lastly, you could guess what happens next.

Around noon has come by and the bros were still waiting in their PJs. The couple walks down the stairs, all "cleaned up" and new PJs.

Rapmon looks up to them with a pillow in his clutches. "You guys sure took your damn time. Did you guys make up?"

J-Hope grins and sneers with Jimin. "Oh suuuuure they made up.", he wiggles his eyebrows and pats Jimin's back.

"I wonder how long did they last exactly...", Jimin shoots Eun-ha his starry eyes only to get glared at.

"You punks better not continue or else you won't be getting any presents from me.", Eun-ha raises her hand, making the boys flinch. She sits down on the couch next to Rapmon and then Suga sat next to her, putting one arm over her shoulder.

Jin breaks the wooden chopsticks he was holding.

"Well, I guess I should start it.", Jungkook crawls to the Christmas tree and digs for his presents. He pulls out seven different packages and kneels down in front of Rapmon first. "Here's for you hyung.", he hands him a small present.

"Thanks Jungkook.", Rapmon smiled and takes the box to his hand.

He hands Jimin's, Jin's, J-Hope's, Suga's, V's and finally, when he got to Eun-ha, he slightly pulls it away. "Don't eat all of it in one day, gang leader.", he said.

"Are you asking to get hit?", Eun-ha takes the box from him and headbutts the maknae. "I feel weird about this present though."

"That's just you.", Jungkook retorted, deserving another headbutt.

The rest of the guys gave theirs too. So far, there were actually non-troll gifts. During Eun-ha's turn, she gave Rapmon Eminem's new album, Jin a new pink apron set, V a pair of new accessories, J-Hope a set of beanies with different designs, Jimin a set of expensive ass ties, Jungkook a pair of brand new sneakers and Suga, a matching set of Christmas edition Kumamon sweaters and scarves. She had nothing to spend her paycheck on so she went all out of the presents.

"Ah, it feels like I'm a mother now.", Eun-ha laughs weirdly and gets backhanded in the head by Jin AND Suga. "YOWCH!"

"You're too young!", Jin shouted with his hands on his waist. And his new pink apron on.

"The hell with it! You can't have kids yet!", Suga followed.

Eun-ha rubs the back of her head, hissing and immediately blows up. "WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU GUYS THINKING OF?!"

A couple of hours have passed and BTS already prepared the house for the guests. They were wearing their Christmas sweaters too since it was snowing outside and just for the hell of it since it IS Christmas. And guess what, Eun-ha and Suga were wearing their matching Kumamon sweaters. She wore the white one with a picture of Kumamon popping out of a gift box while Suga wore the red one where Kumamon was holding a Christmas tree.

Rapmon, J-Hope and Suga were preparing to leave to get their takeouts. The first two were already outside. Meanwhile, Suga was at the doorway with Eun-ha wrapping his new Kumamon scarf around his neck.

"Are you sure you don't want me to come with you guys? More manpower the better right?", she finishes the loop on his neck and pats his shoulders.

Suga shakes his head and gently planted his hand on her cheek. "No, it's alright. It's freezing outside so I rather not have you get cold."

"I should be saying the same thing to you hyung.", Eun-ha closes her eyes and enjoys his touch on her cheek. "I have more resistance to the cold than you though since I'm always warm."

"That's why I want you here so when I come back, you can warm me up easily.", Suga laughs and leans his forehead against hers. "Me and the guys will be back soon. GOT7 and the others will be here soon before we get home. Don't let anyone touch you when I'm not here. Especially Kang Jun and JB.", he held both and stroked his possession's cheeks.

Eun-ha nods and places her hands on top of his. "Don't worry about Jun jeez. But ok. Just get home soon."

"YA! Suga, let's go already! I just wanna get home fast cuz I'm freezing my ass out here ya know! You guys can smooch under the mistletoe later!", they hear J-Hope yell outside their gate.

Suga rolls his eyes while Eun-ha sighed. He gives her a quick peck on the lips and patted her head, looking at her while angling his head down. "I'll give you your present later. And I'm about to kill J-Hope."

"Don't go too hard on him.", Eun-ha bashfully smiles and playfully pushes him out of the door. She leans at the door frame while watching Suga walk through the iced pavement, raising his fist in the air.

"J-HOOOOOPE!", Suga shrieked as he chases after his maknae.

She snorted.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 253 13
"The art club is only for all the snobs of the school!" Jeongguk quips, crossing his arms over his chest. "Oh yeah, and the dance club is only for al...
63K 2.7K 32
jin: do you guys mind if i add someone to the group jin: he's the new roommate i got for this year yoongi: yeah that's fine seokjin added namjoon to...
292K 13.7K 26
"Some feelings are just too strong to pass off as nothing." After an accident a young man is left without his memories, a young woman claims to be in...
49 7 5
Well it's a Cinderella story but with a twisted. It's BTS version. I hope you like it and give this story a like. This is my very first story and it'...