Accident (Alex Aiono fanfict...

By musiclover700

After bumping into the new kid,--on accident, Sara was guranteed a ever-changing high school experience. [W... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17: Return to NYC-Part 1
Chapter 18: Return to NYC-Part 2
Chapter 19: Return to NYC-Part 3
Chapter 20
Chapter 21: The Talent Show-Part 1
Chapter 22: The Talent Show-Part 2

Chapter 11

44 1 1
By musiclover700

He sits down next to me, the other side of me, where Maya doesn't sit. "Well..we were, but I guess my mom really wanted to see me perform so.." He shrugs, modestly.

"Ooh, is that poem-song thing you wrote the other day?" I ask him, excited.

He nods, smiling," Do you wanna hear some of it?"

"Well," I give me a look, reminding him of what he said about me being the first one to hear it," You did promise so..I guess."

He chuckles, as I hand him my guitar from my nearby stand.

He starts strumming and playing Does It Feel Like Falling. (A/N: u guys saw that coming;)

"That's really, really good," I tell him, as he bows and sets the guitar on the edge of the bay window.

"Why, thank you," he says, modestly. "So anyways..this window seems like a special place.."

"Yeah," I start, as Maya comes crawling through the window, sitting next to me.

"It's a very special place," Maya and I chorus, as Alex nods in understanding.

"I can tell," he adds,"but, BEST FRIEND, did you hear my little sneak peek?" He calls Maya his best friend to annoy her.

She rolls her eyes, developing a smirk," Yeah, your song sounded like it was about..love. Perhaps, about a new crush..?"

He giggles," I mean..there is this one girl," he shrugs, looking off to space, dreamily. He snaps back into reality, looking at Maya and me.

"Anyways, I better catch up with Henry," Maya chimes in,"see you there, sis..and BEST FRIEND."

Alex nods with a smile, looking back at me," Now what about that collab?" (A/N: their collab is up above;)

"Sure," I nod.

--AFTER COLLAB--

"Didn't think you were gonna do another acoustic cover," I chuckle, as he shrugs.

"It's nice to bring back old things," he smiles.

I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT JUST HAPPENED..

*Maya's POV*

"Lovebirds are in progress," I tell Henry, as he smiles.

"Why do I sense a collab?" He smirks, as I nod.

*Alex's POV*

"I heard singing up there..a collab, I'm assuming," Mom chimes in, as we put our plates away.

I nod, as Sara and I exchange smiles.

"Well," Mrs. Wilson chimes in," I'll drive you two the dance, if you want..?"

Sara shakes her head," Mom. We can drive.."

"Okay, fine.." Mrs. Wilson agrees, as Mom smiles.

"So you wanna go right now?" I ask Sara, as we start walking to the door, she nods.

--A FEW MINS LATER--

"Wait, you were actually serious about performing your song..at the dance?" Sara asks, surprised, as we walk in, with me carrying my guitar.

"You're so funny, Sari," I smile at her, as she blushes," I never kid about a gig.."

"I knew that," she chuckles, as our eyes meet.

Looks like Will and Di are on a roll..and Maya and Henry too.

"Hey," I greet Will and Di, as Sara does the same.

*Will's POV*

"Sup, my bro?" I ask him, as we do our bro handshake, Di and Sara gives us confused looks. "So you're performing that poem after all?"

He nods, smiling," Yup..Aionos never back down from a challenge.."

"Obviously," I say, as I pat him on the back. Alex smiles at Di, then Sara.

"Good luck," Sara tells him, as he shakes his head, smiling, goes up to the stage stairs.

*Di's POV*

I know I should be happy for Sara..but I don't know.

"You okay, babe?" Will asks, as I give him a reassuring smile.

"Hello, students. Hope you're having a good time..and let's hand it over to our very own..Alex Aiono, to make it even better!" Our principal, Ms. Eisenhower, announces, the students cheer.

 Alex smiles at everyone, taking the mic," Hey, guys. This song..just came together unexpectedly. First, it was a poem about..whatever. Then, as I started writing the music to it..It turned out to be about someone..who I deeply care about..So, um, enjoy!" He awkwardly chuckles, as he starts strumming.

*Alex's POV*

I hope I didn't make it too obvious..I mean, smiling at Sara, singing a love song..totally makes it not a love song for Sara...

I can see Maya whispering something in Sara's ear, and then they share giggles..oh, sarayaa.

*Maya's POV*

"The song's 'bout you, sis," I whisper in Sara's ear, she chuckles.

"I wish," she sighs, as I eye her to look at Alex, who was talking to Di.

*Sara's POV*

He's probably just answering a question..

"Sis, you ok?" Maya asks me, as I get lost into observing Di and Alex's moment.

"Omg, Alex just smiled at her," I spat, pointing at them.

"Sis, he smiles at everyone.." She says, as her voice starts fading.

Oh no, he's probably walking over right about now..

I turn my head to see..Alex, he smiles and pinches my index finger, that I was still pointing out. (A/N: lucaya ref coming atcha;)

"Well I try harder next time," he says, still pinching my finger," to not make you jealous.."

"What--no," I deny, as my finger loosens out of his grip,"..I'm not jealous.."

"You sure, Sarbear?" He teases, as Maya winks at me and walks away.

"Wanna take this outside, Martini..we're probably interrupting everyone's partying," I giggle, as he just grabs my wrist, taking us out to the entrance.

"..what's going on?" He asks, looking sternly into my eyes.

"Was that poem about Di..?" I ask, as I develop a glassy look on my face.

"No, why would you think that?!" He asks me, confused, grabbing a hold of my shoulders.

I bite my lip," I saw you guys..the smiles, you guys seemed..--"

"She's with Will!" He reminds me," I wouldn't do that to Will!"

Yeah..I guess so.

*Di's POV*

"Will.  All I did was ask him who inspired him to write that song!" I explain.

"What about those smiles..?" He asks, frustrated.

"I promise," I start," that there's nothing going on between us.." I sigh, continuing my act.

 He sighs,"I guess, you wouldn't do that...I'm sorry that I didn't trust you," Will shrugs, sheepishly, as we hug.

"It's okay.." I mumble, as we break apart with reassuring smiles.

Only if I could tell you the truth, without breaking your hart..

*Alex's POV*

"So Di just asked you who inspired you to write your song..?" Sara asks, understanding the moment, I nod.

I walk one step closer to her," Yes, and all I did, was give her the answer..ish." I chuckle to myself.

"Well I might be smart enough to figure it out..but, what's the song called?" She asks, as I try to hide my smirk.

"Does It Feel Like Falling," I develop a smile, as she tries to think to herself.

"Uh, is it someone I know..?" She asks, clueless.

I chuckle, trying to come up with a clever answer," I mean, I haven't known for the longest. But I do know her long enough to know that she's my kind of awesome.."

"Aw, she sounds like some girl," she sighs, giving me that same hart-broken look from a few seconds ago and looks down to the ground.

"You want another hint?" I ask her, as I take her chin, making her eyes look into mine. She doesn't anything.

"Does it feel like falling, falling for you," I tell her, looking into her eyes still, letting go of her chin and chuckle.

She gives me a weird look, as I look into her eyes," What-who's "you," as our eyes meet.

 I cup her face, and  I kiss her. She kisses back.

We break apart, exchanging smiles.

"Falling, falling for you," I tell her in a singy-songy voice, as she giggles.

*Di's POV*

Time to binge listen to Cardi B..

"Babe, you wanna go home now?" He asks, as I nod. He puts his arm around me, as we walk to his car.

*Henry's POV* (A/N: been awhile;)

"Omg," Maya and I chorus.

"My baby sister is growing up!" I tease Sara.

"Only I can call her sis," Maya whines, as I giggle to annoy her.

*Maya's POV*

"I can't believe it," I look at Will, then Sara," her first kiss," I look back at, then Sara, and then Will.

--AFTER THE DANCE--

*Sara's POV*

Alex was walking me home, and we come through the bay window, exchanging smiles for the millionth time..

"So," Alex giggles, starting another conversation.

"Thanks for an amazing first date. Martini," I tell him, teasing him, as he smiles.

"First date..?---you never had a boyfriend?" He asks, confused.

I nod," Never.."

"How?..you're so adorable, smart, and funny..and pretty," he starts explaining. (A/N: royal crush ref;)

"Thanks," I smile," but my day will come.."

He sighs, smiling again.

"Don't your cheeks ever get tired of smiling?" I ask him, chuckling.

He still smiles," Not when it comes to you.. But Sara..does it feel like falling?"

I blush, nodding,"..your point?"

"I had a really good time..and maybe we could do it again sometime?" Alex asks me, as I blush, sheepishly and nod, excited. 

"YouTube," Sara giggles," what're you saying?"

He sighs, of course, smiling, taking my hands," Will you be my girlfriend, Sara?"

I nod, as I embrace him into a hug. We break apart.

"Okay," Alex says, excited, as we break apart," well, my mom is probably waiting for me..at home..see you later..?" He shrugs.

I nod, smiling at him again," Yeah, sure..definitely."

"Bye," he kisses my cheek and goes out the window.

That just happened..better not be a mirage..

I sit in the bay window, thinking about what just happened. Maya comes through the window, with a bright smirk.

"Where's Henry..?" I try to change the subject and take the smirk off Maya's face.

"Somewhere," Maya pipes up,"but..what happened between you and Romeo?"

We slowly exchange smiles and squeal," YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

318K 5.5K 22
[FINAL EDIT] After graduating from high school, Lauren was about to start a brand-new chapter in her life. During graduation, Lauren catches the eye...
173K 2.9K 32
Emily Fields starting her junior year at Rosewood Day High School. On her first day she runs into the queen bee Alison DiLaurentis. Was it fate? Dest...
17K 537 36
When someone bumps into Jennifer Lawrence arises a special bond but when they're going to HighSchool it stands on the point to break. Are they going...
19.8K 427 18
Luka starts attending Marinette's high school. Things get weird, romantic and crazy. Read to find out what happens.