Chapter 13

--1 WEEK LATER--

*Maya's POV*

"So have you two lovebirds chosen a song to sing at the TS?" Henry asks Salex.

They exchange smiles, Sara spats," On Purpose..by Sabrina."

"Aw," Maya chimes in,"the perfect song for your love story.."

"And..I was thinking of doing my own song..All We Have Is Love..by Sabrina," Sara giggles, as I shoot her a smirk.

"Wait..AUDITIONS END THIS FRIDAY," Henry informs us," you two better get into that recording asap.."

"We might have planned everything out last minute on purpose," Sara chuckles.

"But one thing is for sure, all we have is love," Alex shrugs, smiling back at Sara.

"I need to invite Sab over here," I chuckle, as I get out my phone.

"Well you can't blame a girl for trying," Sara giggles.

"Since when do you have Sabrina's phone number?" Henry asks me.

"Ever since, Sara," I get Sara's attention," and I met her on the DeTour last summer.."

Me: hey sab, long time no talk

Sab: MAYA MY BUDDY, HOW R U?

Me: good, how r u! Japan must hv u tired out

Sab: BUT IT WAS WORTH IT!

Me: so in Charlotte, there's gonna be a talent show @ me & Sara's school

Sab: I'LL BE THERE

"SABRINA'S COMING!" I giggle, as Sara and I hug.

We break apart,"Sab slayed that performance," Sara awes.

"And you'll slay the talent show," Alex tells Sara, looking into her eyes and smiles.

"You too," Sara says, looking back into his eyes.

"Wait," Henry chimes in," where's Will?-isn't he like the first person here..with Diamond?!" 

"For the first time..I don't know," Alex shrugs,"but there's Diamond.."

I turn around to see Diamond, looking heartbroken, at her locker with her books for her next class.

*Di's POV*

Well you can't blame a girl for..liking another guy that likes another girl, who likes the guy back..can you..?

"Hey, you okay?" Maya comes up to me.

"Yeah," I shrug, uneasy and bring my books closer to my chest,"just got alot on my mind.."

"Don't stress, you're gonna make it," Maya encourages me for something,"..the talent show..?"

"Oh yeah--of course. Thanks!" 

"Diamond, are you sure you're ok..?" 

"Yeah..--yeah."

"Did something happen with Will..?"

"..No--it's perfect.."

--BELL RINGS--

"See you in Math," she walks off, as I walk to History.

Will..omg, I almost forgot about Friday.

*flashback*

"Are you sure you're ok, Di?" Will asks me, as he was driving me back home.

"Yeah," I tried to cover up my heartbreak.