Chapter 4

*Alex's POV*

As much I want to show Sara my song lyrics..it's just gonna make it more obvious.

"Time's up! An volunteers?" Ms. C asks the class.

Sara looks dead asleep, I better wake her up, before...

"How 'bout you, Ms. Wilson?" Ms. C asks the sleeping Sara, I shake her.

"Huh..yeah, ok," she says, sleepy," it's a poem.."

"First time hearing that," Ms. C mumbles, as I smile at Sara, she gets ready to share her poem.

"..Didn't know how I was feeling, till I met you. Thought I was fine, before I saw you. Face to face. Knew I should've never made that mistake.." She recites and looking up at Ms. C, impressed.

"Wow, that was some poem," Ms. C compliments, Sara forces a smile," any other volunteers?"

I raise my hand," I'd like to volunteer to share my poem also.."

I clear my throat and smile at Sara, then look down at my paper,"..I got stars in my eyes. A sea in the dark. Just a word to the wise, don't go tripping over your heart. 'Cause it feels so fast, when you're going down. It's like lightning striking the ground. Tell me that you're shook up like I am, tell me how you feel, I need an answer," I end sharing it, with a singy-songy voice.

"Very interesting..very good, Mr. Aiono," Ms. C compliments me, as she pulls up our assignment on the board.

"That was the 1st verse..right?" Sara mouths.

"Yup. Your first verse was good too," I mouth and wink at her.

--AFTER CLASS--

"So you're writing a song, huh?" Sara asks me.

I nod," Yeah. What about you?"

She shrugs," It's just a little poem...'bout my loneliness."

"Aww, you're not alone. I'm here," I remind her.

"Can I have another hug?" Sara asks me, I nod.

I embrace her into a hug, she hugs back.

*Sara's POV*

Ah, his hugs alone..make my Truesday better..

"So you ready for Technology?" He asks, as we break apart from our hug.

I giggle," I still can't believe that we have legit every class together.."

"Maybe we were just meant to be friends," Alex shrugs and smiles at me, I smile back.

"Wait..Tech is the 2/3 class I have with Maya," I realize.

"Oh yeah..Riley and Maya," Alex giggles.

"Martini, you have Will..'kay?" I giggle, as he joins in.

"But he's back in Australia," he develops a frown.

"I would ask you if you need a hug, but we're like 2 seconds from being late to class..again," I tell him, as I grab his wrist and drag him to class with me.

--TECH--

*Maya's POV*

"Sis, you were 2 seconds from being late!" I get out of my seat, as I see her dragging Alex with her also," oh, that's why you were late almost.."

"Hey sis," she greets, as she sits next to me.

"Hey sis, who's that guy that Alex's talking..he has strange hair," I look at the stranger, looking back at Sara with a laugh.