Chapter 6

-- LUNCH--

*Maya's POV*

"I swear if they're late to lunch too," Henry was about to facepalm.

"Ooh there they are!" I point at them, Henry's face lights up.

"The greatest couple of all time," WIll teases.

"When they write a song, I'm gonna listen to it all year," Henry giggles, as I agree.

"Any hit they write, it'll be perfect," Will comments.

*Sara's POV*

"C'mon, tell me. What were you trying to ask me earlier in science?" I ask him, as she shrugs.

He sighs,"I know we only met like 3 days ago..but do you wanna go to the dance with me?" 

"You know you didn't have to ask..I'd go with you," I smile at him," of course, Maya and Henry are joining us."

"Of course. They're our friends," I add," and I heard Will is getting close with Diamond.."

"Well," I giggle," that escalated quickly.."

"Mee.." Alex giggles, as we sit across from each other, with Maya and the group.

"Thank goodness, you guys weren't late for lunch," Maya teases.

"And we plan on being on time for our next classes," I inform them.

"Hopefully we'll make it," Alex giggles, biting into his apple.

"You really like him, don't you?" Maya mouths at me, as I nod, nervously.

"So, Will," Alex turns to Will," did you ask Di?"

"We've only talked like 5 blocks..and no," Will informs him, as Alex gives him a unimpressed look.

"Just ask her if she wants to go as friends," Maya chimes in, as Will smiles to the idea.

"Thanks," he says, as he gets up to find Di. Maya shoots him a smile.

"So, Maya," Henry gets my attention," what time do you want me to pick you up?" (A/N: remember they're in hs, senior year;))

She thinks to herself, looks at me and mouths," 7," looking back at me, then Henry and shoots him a smile.

"And I'm judging from Maya looking back at you, and you guys deciding 7..you also want to be picked up at 7..?" Alex asks me, doubtfully.

I nod," We are going together after.."

He smiles, nodding in agreement.

*Di's POV* (A/N: Di will add a little bit of story to this slow plot..just wait for a few chs;))

I laugh along with Ryan, as Will stops by and sits next to me.

"Hey, Will. What's up?" I ask him, as we hug like homies.

"Eh nothing," he shrugs," but I was wondering.."

"If it's that collab, it'll have to wait. I'm gonna..--" I get cut off by him.

"If you wanted to go to the dance with me..you know, as friends?" He asks, nervously, as I shoot him a "let me finish look," he nods.

"As I was saying.." I giggle," I'm gonna wait for that collab, once I do one with Alex.."

"And?" Will asks, as I develop a s mile and chuckle.

"And," I sigh," yes. I will go with you to the dance.."

"Uh, great--what time do you want me to pick you up?" He asks, getting excited.

"7'll be perfect," I smile.