Loving your enemy

By Tilly_xoxo

Meet Hazel, a 15 year old girl, who's opinion of the school rebel changes when they fall for eachother... More

Loving your enemy
He'll ruin her happiness
Gym Class Revenge
Players 'never' change
The science experiment
'Kysie'
....a smile??
It was...nothing?
OUR tree
Once a player always a player
'Hero'
Found
He's still out there
I can't decide
Life changing decision
Alone in Switerzland
Nothing will stop our detetmination
We HAVE to do this
*News Flash*
Heart Break Loss
Wrong timing
Reactions, thoughts, feelings
The truth comes out
The change and the truth
Time goes fast when you're having fun
Brand new
The flight
Unplanned destination
Regretful thoughts
What's the point
Slowly but surely
Sam
A Sun Set Campfire
Waking up
Reasons why
Leave the bad behind
Given the all clear - Again
Taking responsibilities
Happy ending

The start

329 6 1
By Tilly_xoxo

Told you i'd update quicker;)

Thanks for the votes!!

Hope you like this chapter...It's the big one;)

CHAPTER 11

***********************************

**** 1 WEEK LATER*****

Hazel's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's finally the day of the Ski Trip! It's too early to be excited though...4am to be precise. I mean, it's still dark out! Ugh, I don't do mornings, but this is like not even morning? It's so not fair. Just then my phone started ringing, I don't even need to check the ID, I know it'll be Rosie.

"Hello?"

"HAZE!! SKI TRIP! WHOOPP" Told you so..

"Shh! It's soooo early" I moaned, rolling out of bed.

"I DON'T CARE! WE'RE GOING SWITZERLAND!" She squealed, making me have to take my phone from my ear, before it bleeds.

"Haha, okay. YAY!" I joined in, why not? It is a week holiday with my friends, missing out on school after all...only downer is that Ash will be there, but I made a deal with myself, and that is to completely avoid him. Don't look at him, go near him, say his name or anything! He won't ruin this trip for me. I won't let him.

"We'll be at yours at 5, so be ready or miss out" She reminded me, again.

"I will so be ready on time!" I squealed and hung up before she screamed down the phone.

I grunted, standing up and slumped to the bathroom to start getting ready.

After my extra long morning shower, since it's not even the morning yet, I double checked my suit cases and got dressed. I wore my white vest top and leather jacket with black leggings since we'll be stuck on a plane for hours with probably no air-con, our school is that poor, and loads of excited people...including me! I had my music booming since mum isn't here and was dancing around my room as I got dressed and sorted. I checked the clock and saw the time was 4:55am.

"Shit. I still need to pee!" I shouted and ran to the bathroom, bashing my hip bone on the corner of my desk on the way out, making me cripple over in pain.

"You son of a b-" I cried, trying to hold in my anger. I breathed in and said to myself 'It doesn't hurt, it doesn't hurt'. Composing myself I stumbled to the bathroom and rushed, hearing a car pull up.

Seconds later I heard a rapid banging at the door and Rosie shouting something. A smile formed on my lips as I grabbed my bags and dragged them down the stairs. I opened the door and Rosie practically threw herself at me, we laughed and she helped me take my bags to the car. We got buckled in and set of to the airport...I'm so excited! But I can't help this weird feeling in my stomach? Probably because I haven't had breakfast yet?

After a quiet car journey, because we're tired, we got to the airport and soon found everyone else who was just as excited as us now, to be honest i'm excited for the plane! I haven't been on one since I was like 7.

"HAZEL I FOUND SOME CROISSANTS!" Rosie screamed from behind me. God I didn't realise she even stopped, I have got to stop zoning out!

"Someone zoned out again..." Rosie said like she read my mind.

"Shut up and i'll pay for your croissants" I winked.

"Omg! Okay, thanks" She squealed.

"The plane for Switzerland is now boarding"

The ladies voice filled the speaker above our heads. I dropped the money and Rosie dropped the croissants...

"LETS GO SKIING" We screamed in unison, racing towards the crowds of people boarding the plane.

"Got everything?" I checked, looking around the waiting room. When I got no answer I was concerned, so confused, I turned back around and couldn't see Rosie...What the fuck?

"Rosie?" I shouted, trying to spot her.

"HAZEL LOOK!!" I heard her shout and turned my attention to where her voice came from.

"Rosie! What the hell?"

She was like, miles in front of me waving her hands about, stood on the stairs to the plane. And that's why she's my best friend...

~~Day after arriving in Switzerland~~

"Rosie Rosie Rosie! You're late you're late you're late! Come on girls! WAKE UP!!"

"SHIT" Rosie shouted, startled by Kyle shouting at the door while he kicks it to wake us up.

"Ahh crap!" I sighed, jumping out of bed but sitting still- Head rush.

Rosie hurried to the door and opened it, revealing a pretty good looking Kyle to be honest. 'Shut up Hazel, he's you're best friends!' I said to my self, shaking my head.

"Quick! You've got 15 minutes...Love you" He said, pecking Rosie on her nose before jogging back of down the hall.

"Wow...I love him" She winked, turning around with a massive cheesy smile on her face.

"Awww, cute! But we have 15 minutes to get dressed....And warm! Because we're GOING SKIING" I screamed, we started jumping about in excitement before starting to get dressed. This is going to be so fun! Omg I can't wait!!

~~~

Rosie burst into fits of laughter as she tried walking in these ridiculous ski's.

"I feel like a penguin crossed with a duck" She laughed, walking up and down the little room.

"Well you look just as funny as you feel" I teased, laughing at her laughs.

"I'm a pro at this...watch" I announced, standing up holding my arms out.

"Seeee" I said, shuffling along the floor, laughing at myself.

"This is going to be hilarious!" Rosie giggled.

"Ahh well, lets go!!" I said, trying to run to the door.

We walked out and joined everyone else, who to be honest didn't seem any better than us at this.

"Can we get out there yet??" Someone moaned.

"Just wait for the instructor!" One of the subs stressed. Guess they've been waiting for a while then.

"Ahh god sakes! We don't need an instructor" Ash said, "I'm going out"

"ASH! If you leave these doors you'll be in big trouble later!" Miss yelled.

"Ohh..Kinky" He joked, being 'funny' getting a few laughs from his mates and walked straight out the doors towards the ski lifts.

"Why not" Kyle added, following him.

"Yeahh!" Everyone else shouted, heading out the doors. Well if everyone else is...

"C'mon Rosie! Let's go" I said, grabbing her arm and dragging her to follow.

We got to the ski lift and jumped on the next seats, swinging our legs over the side as it travelled up the wire to the top of this gigantic mountain.

"What if we fall off!" Rosie suddenly said, sounding worried already.

"Off a mountain..."

"Yeah! The top looks really pointy" She exclaimed.

Sometime's I wonder how she's even my friend.

"Oh. my. god" I sighed, slapping my face.

"Whattt?" She moaned, kicking me with her Ski's.

"It only looks that 'pointy' because we're far away from it...You twat" I added, laughing at the end.

"Ohhhh. I get it" Oh lord help me..

We finally reached the top and jumped off, no one had gone down yet, scaredy cats much!

"Go on then.." I said to Ash with a look of hate on my face when we made our way through the crowd of people. After all it was his idea to come without and instructor. A few people were stood, ready to go, but not actually going. They all sort of shook their heads and moved back towards the middle of the group.

Ash was stood at the front with Kyle looking fed up so me and Rosie went too.

"I'm waiting!" He spat..Excuses!

"For what?" I asked, knowing that right now he's thinking of another excuse.

"Uhhh"

"Exactly...You're pussy" I teased, knowing i'm finally the one pissing him off.

"Am not!" He argued.

"Are too!" I replied.

"Not!" He spat.

"Omg guys you're not in year 5...Chill it" Kyle said, butting in.

"Look, lets just wait for the instructor dude?" Rosie suggested.

"Yeah, okay" I answered.

"Aww, someone else wimping out too?" Ash said.

"Wait..what?" I asked...if he's serious I swear down!

"Well you go if you think you're hard enough" He dared.

As if! Actually...It would make Ash look ridiculous, and that would be great! Maybe I should? What could go wrong? I fall over...It's only snow. Plus, it could go extremely well and make him look even more like a wimp! Okay, let's do this.

"Fine" I said, shrugging my shoulders, making it seem like no big deal.

"What! Hazel are you mad?" Rosie shouted, pulling me back.

"It's fine! It can't be that hard" I replied, shaking her of.

"Hazel don't!" Kyle shouted after me.

"I'll be fine!" I replied, waving my hand up.

I neared the edge and saw it was actually quite a long slope...Eh, if I go fast it'll be cool.

I turned back to look at everyone and saw Ash's face kind of...sink? Ha! He's embarrassed much.

"Okay..maybe you should just wait though?" He said, pretty quiet though so only I'd hear.

"Nah, it got this"

"But have you...?" He asked.

"Well...I hope so" I said, before digging the stick things in the snow and pushing off.

"HAZEL NO!"

"STOP!"

"SOMEONE GET HER BACK"

I heard shouts from everyone back at top, but the adrenalin rush blocked them out after a few seconds. The wind was smacking me in the face as my hair was blown back leaving a cold breeze all around my neck.

I felt myself speeding up and loosing control, it really isn't easy...Why did I think I could do this?? I'm regretting that now!

"I CAN'T STOP" I shouted without even realising, but glad I did.

"SHITT" I knew from the shriek it was Rosie, but i'm too panicky to reply.

I can't stop...Omg i'm gonna die!!

"HELPP" Everything suddenly got blurred and I couldn't think of anything. Things started slowing down when I felt something warm cover my torso - Everything went blank.

A/N -

So...What do you think will happen??

- Will she die?

- Will she be lost?

- Will someone save her?

- Is it a dream??

Read the next update to find out! Got exams all this week though so may be awhile again...But will totally be worth the wait!!:D

VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE!?

~Tilly_xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

269 25 33
When Laura Baker a young seventeen year old girl has everything, she wants friends and going to go to college soon everything is perfect. But that al...
899 71 17
Fletcher Pierce- Athlete, high school heart throb, basically Channing Tatum in teenage boy form. He plays football and runs track, and he's stylish...
3.7M 118K 41
You've got one boy. One girl. One pretty little lie. A perfect relationship. The perfect boyfriend. The perfect girlfriend. The perfect dates. The pe...
2.1K 41 13
Hazel Hamilton is a 17 year old girl in high school. She lived in Florida and moved to California, where she struggles to get her life back together...