Best DeviantArt Pokemon Trans...

By TheShadowWolf525

The sequel...for another type of book. I'm staying at 50 with these. More

Suicune TF
Rekindling Adventure
Pseudoscience
Potions and Motions (Dewgong and Golduck TF's)
Potions and Motions 2 (multiple Pokemon TF's)
Potions and Motions 3 (Raichu TF)
Potions and Motions 4 (arbok and aerodactyl TF's)
Fixing disagreements (Ivysaur TF)
Rage awakened (Groudon TF)
Dream's Offer (Shinx Tf)
Zekrom's Lament
Roar of Time (Dialga TF)
Terror comes true (Giratina Tf)
Pokemon TF Set
Special story: birthday wish
The Wanderer, Pokemon Multi-TF
Instant Awesome, Just Add Dragons
Rapid Evolution
Brutal
A fiery new start (Charizard tf)
The Virus
A New Kind of PokeBattle
The Origin of Zoroark - TF
Punishment
Miracle Workshop, Now Hiring
Portal City
True Feelings, Latios TF
New Seed to Grow, Bulbasaur TF/AR
Friends into Brothers, Pokemon TF/AR x3
Crystal Lake, Vaporeon TF
Return to Crystal Lake, Squirtle TF
Crystal Lake's Next Visitor
Better Lives - Pokemon TF x6
Articuno
Moltres
Zapdos
Eon Brother, Latios TF
Kidnapper, Aerodactyl TF
Professor Elm's Experiment
Slimed
Max's Pokemon
Cryptic Pokeballs: P
A Shocking Discovery
Trick or Treat
Pokemon Halloween Nidoking TF
Would You Like Fries With That?
The Emeralds Guardian
Strange Findings
Jolteon TF

Pokemon TF Set 2

289 0 0
By TheShadowWolf525

by spyrofreak01, Sep 7, 2013, 2:08:12 AM

Literature / Prose / Fiction / Fantasy / Short Stories

Dewott:

A young boy, about the age of 13 called John, was traveling trough the woods when he spotted a small injured Oshawott.
The poor little Oshawott had several bumps and bruises, and was near out-cold, and in tears.
"Wow, you have been through a lot," John said. "Let me help you." and he took a super potion out of his pocket and sprayed the poor little fellow
The oshawott moaned over the string of the potion, tearing up ever more. Then, its tummy growled, making it blush.
John gigled and said, "Well my little friend. It sounds like you're hungry. Wanna have an apple?"
The Oshawott shook its head, making small charades of holding a bottle and drinking something.
The Water type nodded.

"Well, you can have this," John said when he took a bottle of Moomoo milk out of his bag, "here you go."
The Oshawott's eyes lit up in delight at the sight of the MooMoo Milk, however, it found itself too weak to even lift an arm.
"What's wrong, little fellow? Shall I feed it you?" John said.
The Oshawott nodded, knowing it couldn't do much in its current condition.
John took the Oshawott in his arms and put a fake soother on the bottle with Moomoo milk and fed the little Water type as if it was a small child, though techically it was.
The Oshawott enjoyed the delicious MooMoo Milk as it kept gulping it down. As it drank, it slowly felt more and more relaxed, eventually falling asleep in the human's arms.
Suddenly, he heard a worried voice calling. When he looked back, he saw a Samurott coming closer.
The Water Type looked worried and fearful, looking around it constantly, clearly it was looking for something or someone.
"Hey Samurott! Are you looking for him?" John asked.
Looking at the Human holding an Oshawott, the Samurott's eyes widened, it came running over to John, looking at the sleeping Oshawott with relief, then at John. Grateful for the humans kindness, the Samurott decided it wanted the boy for itself. It offered John a beautiful blue crystal in exchange for its child.
"Well, thank you, I guess," John said while he put the crystal gem around his neck. "It is Beautiful, thank you!"
The crystal began to shine brightly and John felt a warm feeling inside. His hand felt itcy, and as he looked to it, he saw that black fur started to grow on it. "What the..." The black fur kept growing, as his hands slowly turned into paws. From his wrist, blue fur started to spread. "What's going on?" he gasped.
The Samurott gently nuzzled the boy to calm him down.
"Why is this happening to me?" John asked.
Samurott kept quite as the blue fur grew all over his chest, back and Shoulders. Dark blue fur started to form on his lower body, like a dark blue shorts, and two shiny shell's appeared on it. Light blue fur started to spread on his legs and his legs started to shorten. His feet also started to shorten as black fur grew on it, forming his new paws. From his spine a small stumb appeared and stretched out, forming a flat black tail. After that, the rest of his body shrank until he was about 2 feet high. At this point, his transformation halted. John looked at the Samurott, "Let me guess, you want me to be a big brother for the little fellow."
"Indeed, child," the Samurott said.
John looked at the little Oshawott, still sleeping and rubbing his eyes. John nodded. "Let it be finished then."
The blue crystal shone brightly again. His nose formed into a snout, while blue fur grew on his face. His ears became triangular and moved to the top of his head while black fur grew on it. Two pair of white whiskers grew out of it's face, finishing his transformation.
John ran to the nearby river and took a better look at itself. "This is amazing! But still, there is something missing."
Samurott noticed a discard jacket, "how bout your old jacket"
"Yeah, but isn't it a little to big for me now?"
Samurott smirked, and worked a little magic on the jacket to make it fit John's new body.
"Thank you, dad. But what's the name of my new little brother?"
"His name is Ken." Samurott said.
John looked at Ken while he slowly woke up. "Hello, little brother. Slept well?"
"Huh? ...are you that human boy...?"
"Was. And now I'm your big bro, Ken."
"really?!" Ken jumped into John's arms happily. "YAY! I got a big brother!"
"Wanna play, little brother?"
"Can we just enjoy a little cuddle time for now, big bro?"
"Ah, why not. Where can we cuddle in, dad?"
Samurott smiled. "right here." He began cuddling his two sons.
"Sleep well, little bro."

Larvitar:

Rook was scared, the Rock Types were planning to do something to him, and it didn't seem fun. He cowardly hid in a cave at the base of a tree, praying he won't be captured.
He was surprised when he was found by a Tyranitar. "You seem scared. Is there something wrong?"
"Stay away! I don't know what this Final Gift is, but I don't want it!" Rook protested.
"Don't worry about that. It's nothing that much. Come with me. We won't hurt you."
"huh? you won't?" Rook asked.
"No. You can trust good old Casy."
Rook gulped, as he reached for Casy's hand, deciding to trust her.
Casy took him out of the small cave and carried him to a big stone table at the top of the mountain.
"what... is this place?"
"This is our Sanctuary. Once in a year, we gather here and give human children the final gift. This year it is you who is the first lucky child."
"Really?" Rook asked. "So... what.. IS the final gift?"
"You will find out yourself within a few minutes," Casy said. The runes on the stone table started to glow. The light entered the body of Rook.
"this light, it feels so warm and cozy." The skin on his hands became hard and green while his hands slowly turned into claws. The green skin spreaded over his entire arms and shrank.

"What the... My feet feel weird..." Rook said, taking off his shoes. His feet slowly shrank when the skin also changed to a rocky-like green skin. The green skin spreaded over his entire legs as his legs slowly shrank.
"Am... I... becoming a Pokémon?"
Casy nodded, "This is the Final Gift. Each year we give this to human children who deserves a better life. Once your transformation is finished, I will adopt you as my own."
"Really? THANK YOU!" Rook said as his body felt tingly.
"It's nothing. We couldn't leave you with that cruel stepfather of yours."
"Again, thank you... momma..."
The skin on his belly became rough and red, while the skin on the rest of his body became green. From his spine, a flower-like tail appeared as some holes appeared on his back. His body shrank until he was only two feet high. With that, the transformation halted on that point.
"I can't wait to be your little cub, Casy!" Rook said.
"I also can't wait. But before we finish I want to know if there is something your little heart desires."
"...true friends."
"Or a brother?"
"Yes."
A small Larvitar, smaller than Rook is now, appears from behind Casy. "Oh, c'mon Mark. Don't be shy."
"...uhm ... Hi."
"Wow, a little brother. Where'd he come from?"
"We found him in this area last year. He was a little shy then. So last year, he was the first one to receive the Gift. Right or not, Mark?"
Mark slowly nodded and watched from Casy to Rook.
"Nice to meet you little bro."
"Nice ... nice to meet you too ... big brother."
"I hope you will look out for him if I'm not around, Rook?"
"Of course."
His hair slowly shrank away while the skin on his head and in his face also became rough and green. His nose and mouth stretched out, forming his new maw. His ears shrank away, until they were only small hearing holes, so small that it is almost invisible. Out of it's head, a green horn grew. The runes stopped shining now that his transformation was completed.
"How ... how do you feel ... brother?"
"I feel wonderful!"
Casy picked up Rook and wrapped a red bandana around his neck. "Here you go."
"Thank you... momma."
Casy smiles and set the new Larvitar on the ground. "Now, go playing with your new brother in the cave. The others are comming with more children."

Vulpix:

A young girl, about the age of 9, was sitting against a tree in the forest. She was crying while she looked to a family picture in her neckace. "Why did you leave me?" she said.
Watching from nearby was a full grown Ninetales.
The young girl noticed the Ninetales and watched to it. "Ow ... hello."
The ninetails approached the little girl, sitting next to her.
"Hello ... I'm Juli," she says while she held her hand carefully above the Ninetail's head, wanting to pet her.
The Ninetales rubs itself against the palm, wanting to be petted.
Juli rubs her head gently and smiled again while she did. Then she looked a little depressed again to the picture in her necklace.
The ninetales noticed Juli's sadness, and could no longer see such nice girl being sad. It gently gave the girl a gentle nip on herhand.
"Hey, that tickles. I guess you want to know why I'm upset?"
Ninetales shook its head, and gestured to the hand.
As the Ninetales gestured to her hand, she looked at it. She gasped when she saw brown fur growing on it. "Wha... What's happening?"
The ninetales took hold of juli and pulled her closer, having the girl sit down with her, as her new life began.
The brown fur spreaded as it started to cover her entire hand. Her fingers started to shrank and her hand reformed into her new paw. From her wrist, red fur started to spread and covered her entire arm. On her chest, light red fur sprouted out as red fur started to spread her other arm. The red fur slowly spreaded down her arm until her wrist, as brown fur spreaded on her hand as her fingers shrank and reformed, also to form a paw. The red fur slowly spread down on the rest of her body. The red fur spreaded down on her legs as they started to shrink. Her feet reformed and became digitigrade as brown fur grew on it and turned into her new hind legs. Six small bumbs formed from her spine as they grew into 6 red fluffy furry tails.
"Pant... pant..."
"It's going to be okay." the ninetales said to her soon-to-be child.
"Why ... Why are you doing this?"
"I'm adopting you, my little Vulpix, I take care of you like your parents did."
"You know what happened to my parents?"
"I sensed it in your heart."
"And ... My necklace?" she said as she looked down to it lying on the ground.
"worry not, once you're a Vulpix, putting it back on you will be child's play."
Juli ran to the Ninetales and rubs her head against her chest as the transformation restarted. Her ears became pointed and moved to the top of her head. Her nose became a black, wet snout and stretched out with her mouth, forming her new muzzle. The red fur spreaded on her head. The fur on her head became long and curled as it turned flashy red and finished her transformation.
"How do you feel juli?"
"I ... feel ... more energic, now." she said.
"Hold still for a moment, Juli." Ninetail cast a spell on the necklace, putting it back around Juli's neck.
"Thanks, but how am I supose to open it now?"
"Leave it closed, let your parents rest in peace."
Juli looked at her necklace and then nodded. "Ok." She ran to her new mother and rubbed her head again against her chest. "Thank you, mom."

Dewgong:

Kai was overjoyed to see his Seel evolve into a beautiful Dewgong. "You did it, Aqua. You evolved!"
Aqua jumped in the Lake and splashed the water around in overjoy. Clearly both Kai and Aqua were happy about the evolution, but Aqua had a special reason. After splashing around a little, she exited the water and slid over to Kai. SHe grabbed his arms, and closed him closer to her, before kissing him on the lips.
Kai was shocked and blushed when she did. "Aqua ... what was ... that for?" Aqua simply pointed to Kai's legs.
White scales started to appear on his legs and went down. He lost his balance when his legs became more blubbery. His feet reformed into fins. 
"wha ... what's happening?"
His legs slowly started to fuse together as his feet became his new tail after the progress.
Unable to keep his balance, Kai fell over, though Aqua was there and caught him and help him into a sitting position for comfort.
"What's happening to me, Aqua? Why is this happening?"
Aqua didn't answer, instead she took hold of him once more, and gave him another kiss on the lips.
Kai was shocked again and started to blush. "Whoa ... uhm ... ha." He was so shocked that he couldn't pronronounce another word for a short moment.
The white scales spread up his body, covering it and reforming the chest to match Aqua's. His arms shrank away as his hands flippered out into a pair of flippers. the white scales halted as his neck.
"Aqua ... Are you making me a Dewgong?"
"Yes I am, I'm slowly transforming you into a child aged Dewgong, I'm done being the partner, from now on, I'm the mother."
"But ... but why? Was I to rude to you?"
"No, not at all. This is the way of Pokémon, when we bond close enough to a human, we end their days as humans. Your life as a human, it's over Kai." Aqua gently kissed Kai on the lips one last time.
Kai still blushed when she did, but wasn't shocked anymore. His brain was getting a little fuzzy as he started to think more like a child. The scales engulfed his head, completely change it, and a horn grew from his new forehead, completing kai's transformation into a Dewgong.
Kai looked at Aqua, questioning itself what happened. "Where ... Where are we, mommy?"
"We're at the lake, you wanted to come play today." Aqua said.
"Isn't there someone else to play with?"
"Don't you see the other children?" Aqua pointed out the water types happily playing together.
"Owyeah, now I see them," he answered and entered the water, swimming to the group of young Water Pokémon, wanting to play.

Zorua:<"You dare come into my domain, human child!"> The Zoroark said via telepathy."I'm ... I'm sorry," answered the young Maxwell, "I'm only ... looking for a place to stay this night."<"...so you merely seek sanctuary... Are you an orphan?">Maxwell nodded. "My father died years ago. After that, my mother remarried with some guy. But he was always rude to me. And now that she died to a week ago, he is even more meanier to me than before. So ... I ran."<"You may stay... Permanently..."> Zoroark gently places its paw on Maxwell's head, and pumps his energy into the child."Really? But ... how can I be sure that he doesn't find me here?"Suddenly, as Zoroark pumped energy into the boy, Maxwell became light headed and dizzy. <"you need a tail now, here you go."> His spine stretched out as it formed a grey furry tail. Once Maxwell noticed it, he started to wag it uncontrolly."Wha ... How did I get this?" he said as he regained his consciousness for a moment.<"Oh, your paws... they won't work, Here lemme fix them for you."> Zoroark said.Red fur started to grow on Maxwell's hands as he looked at it. His fingers slowly shrank away and formed into toes as his hands became his new front paws. Grey fur started to spread from his wrists and covered his entire arms as they became his new front legs."What ... What are you doing, Mr. Zoroark?"<"Now's not a good time, especially with those legs and feet of yours, lemme fix that problem.">Red fur started to spread on his feet as they also reformed into new paws. Grey fur started to spread and covered his entire legs. His new hind legs and front legs started to shrink. Maxwell lost his balance in the progress and was forced to stand on all fours from now on.<"aww, the winter cold is coming in... Let's warm you up nie and snug in your new fur coat.">A thick layer of grey fur started to spread from his legs, covering the rest of his body. His body shrank until he was only 2 feet high. The only thing that wasn't changed yet, was his head."So ... you're making me a Zorua. But ... what will happen ... after my transformation ... is completed?"<"hold on, lemme correct your ears, then I can explain.">His ears stretched out as they became pointed and fox like. They moved to the top of his head as grey fur grew on them."Well, I guess I'm all ears now." Maxwell said.Zoroark spoke normal now, "I'm adopting you as my child, you see, I've been alone for many years, I've dreamed of a child of my own... so when you confirmed you're an orphan... it was like a blessing from arceus, now before I complete you, Let me fill you with the joys of being a Zorua.""Will I also being able to use Illusion, then?"The feelings of joy began to fill Maxwell's body, joy of freedom, playing around, making friends, using illusions, all the joy of being a Zorua was being given to Maxwell."I ... I feel ... so free now. Can you finish it now, daddy?""But first, what were you saying about your human father finding us?""Well uhm... This isn't the first time I ran away. He always could find me back one way or another and then I was in serious trouble. But now that my mother is dead ... I don't want to imagine what he would do now if he would find me.""In the event he finds us, I will turn him into a Sneasel and brainwash him into your beloved playmate." zoroark said."Nah, that would be a to easy punishment for him. wouldn't it be more fun if we make him go crazy with our Illusion, father?""Yes, but I would also like you to have a friend though, maybe we use illusions to drive him into begging to be turned into a Pokemon... maybe a Vulpix, so he'll be a fox Pokemon like you.""I would actually feel better if I had my friend Kiara with me. Could you turn her into a Vulpix instead? I think she would be cute as a Vulpix.""Sure, so we'll drive your human father to insanity, and turn your friend kiara, into a Vulpix?" Zoroark said to make sure."Sounds like a plan, daddy. So ... can it be finished now?""Okay, let me complete you now."Maxwell's nose became a black, wet snout as it stretched out with his mouth to form his new muzzle. Grey fur covered his entire head, as his eyebrows became red. On the top of his head, a tuft of grey and red hair grew, completing his transformation.Zoroark picked up Maxwell up and cradled him. "how does it feel to be a free, happy little Zorua?""It feels ... GREAT. But *yawn* I think I could use a little nap now.""Okay, into my hair for a nap." Zoroark said, pushing Maxwell snuggly into his hair."Thanks, daddy. It's really warm in here." he said, as he slowly drose away.Houndour:"Houndoom! In this cave, hurry!" The Houndoom did as he was told, and was followed by a young human boy around the age of 10.Just as Houndoom and his trainer Tommy got in the cave, the blizzard hit outside, full force."Houndoom, We made it!" Tommy said, Hugging his beloved Canine Partner.The Houndoom nodded as he found some wood inside the cave and set it on fire with his Flamethrower."Good Boy, that was great of you."The Houndoom gave a sign as he wanted his master closer to the fire, not willing that he freezes.Tommy joins his Partner closer to the warm fire. "I'm glad you're my partner... You and I have been together since I rescued you in the forest back at the orphanage when you was still a Houndour. You're more of brother to me, I hope we never have to say goodbye."The Houndoom barked at his master in agreement. He had the same feeling at his master. And the only way to make sure that they never have to say goodbye, is by making him his real brother. Houndoom didn't want to hurt his master, but he bit his hand gently."ow, Houndoom, why did you do that?" tommy said.The bite on his hand had dissapeared as black fur started to grow on his hand."huh? what the...?"The black fur spreaded and covered his entire hand, as his slowly shrank and formed into toes, changing his hand into a paw. The black fur spreaded on his entire arm as a white cuff apeared around his wrist."What the? What's going on?" Tommy said in shock.Houndoom patted his back with his paw, trying to calm him down as the black fur spreaded around his neck and shoulder, as it went down to his other arm. Another white cuff formed around his other wrist, as the black fur covered his entire hand as it also reformed into a paw."Houndoom, are you doing this to me?"Houndoom nodded as red fur started to spread on his belly. Around his belly, more black fur started to spread and went down to his legs, covering his legs in the black fur, and reforming his feet as they also became paws. White cuffs appeared above his paws as he lost his balance and stands on all fours from now on. His spine stretched out as it formed his new black furred tail.Tommy felt a little scared, but his fear turned to a red blush, when his tummy growled.Houndoom ran to Tommy's backpack and found some snacks that he gave to his former master, that was now becoming his younger brother.Tommy tried to open the bags, but his clawless paws rendered him powerless to open things. "um... Help please?"Houndoom sharpened his claws as he slashed the bags open."Thanks.""Still scared, little brother?" Houndoom asked."...Have I changed enough to understand you now, Houndoom?""Actually, My name is Howl, and yes, you have." Howl said, "now eat up."Tommy nodded, and ate his snacks happily."Well, you really was very hungry thanks to the change. How do you like your new body so far?" Howl asked."It feels nice and warm, but... why did you do this to me?""Because I always felt that we're brothers since the day you saved me from death. I hadn't the power then to do this and wasn't sure if you felt the same after I evolved. But now, I do know you feel the same. And this way, we'll be together forever.""Really? you're turning me into your little brother?"Howl nodded, "What do you think of it?"Tommy happily nuzzled Howl "I'd love to live happily as your little brother, OH! and my friend Leon would happily adopt us as his pets, he loves Pokémon and will take great care of us." Tommy said.Howl nodded, "Okay then. You show me where he lives when the blizzard is done and then we can stay with him if he wants us.""Okay, you can finish me up." Tommy said.Howl nodded as he nuzzled Tommy's nose. His nose turned into a black, wet snout as it stretched out to form a red muzzle. His ears became pointed and canine-like as they moved to the top of it's head and coverd into black fur. Black fur started to cover the rest of his head, a white skull apeared on his forehead, completing his transformation."Well, it is done. How do you like it?" Howl asked Tommy."I love it! ...hey... the blizzard... it stopped." indeed the blizzard ceased... but it was like it even never happened. Unbeknownst to the two Pokémon, a Zoroark was watching over them, smirking as a Zorua peaked from its hair.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

199K 2.7K 95
(I DONT OWN ANY OF THESE CHARACTERS) (I DONT OWN THE COVER OF THE BOOK BUT I DID ADD THE TEXT) I might make a story in these but it depends (all char...
170K 3.2K 14
This will be an 12 part short story + epilogue of Theo Nott. There will be smut! I don't see many Theo fanfics so I decided to make a short story sin...
197 1 27
It's the second book! I hoped you guys liked the first one. The story shall continue. There will be more coming soon. Enjoy.
37.3K 1.8K 15
the sequel to stay with me. please read stay with me first.