The Destiny.

By shafsgallery

Something remains scaring us. Something remains troubling us. Some pains feel so fresh, when they has to get... More

Prologue
The Nightmare.
A Key.
Shoe Lace.
its better to go
lil'memories
half truth
Teletubbies
the balcony
Hazel nut
punishment
the beginning
Pinky promise
awaken
fast and furious
15th july
fondness and longing
bagpack
homework
chance
My Noccoila
misery
lil'pumpkin
forgiveness is better.
the kind.
Warm and soft
find me if you can
the trial
that barbeque day
voice from the past
call from the past
melancholic night
prince charming
mercy
one day.
silent whispers
crumbled
Intuitions
extra extra
untold
scribble
it just got started
sixth sense
The basement
love
Show time
Better After
Epilogue

masquerade

41 8 3
By shafsgallery

Chapter-33 masquerade.

I love to experience parties especially the masquerade. I'm wearing a peach-pink gown with golden stones mask covering half of my face.

I look so beautiful but never satisfied duh!

I'm standing in front of my house probably waiting for a car which is going to pick me up for the masquerade. I hate waiting..something not my cup of tea. I smile as I finally see the white limousine.

The driver offered me away and open the door for me as I step in, I see Arhaan in a black suit with a classy black mask with silver glitters making it attractive covering half of his face.

Ah! He looks so adorable.

We finally reach the party hall and he offers me his hand, I quickly hold his hand gesturing that I'm ready.

As we get in, everybody at the party was staring at us as if we're waiting for us. Arhaan gave a Lil bow and said "mam would you like to dance with me, please" he sounds so royal.

Damm!! It looks so good. I never want to go back from here.

I nod and place my hand in his and we danced. As you know the last step will be falling in the arm as I did my heel slipped.

Uh-oh!

I slowly come back to the senses and realized that I fell from my bed.

Urg!! My back hurts.

Wait!

What!?

It's a dream. Oh! Wow, Ayaat for the first time... you saw such a sweet dream after so long..wow!!I'm glad that the nightmare is fading away.

But the dream was really very sweet. I really want to experience it in real life.

"Ouch!" I yell rubbing my temple that's when I realize Zoya bang my head with a pillow.

"Ayaat madam you are late for your classes" she scolds crossing her arms acting as if she's my mother. Though she is elder than me and Yumna.

"So, do you I guess" I narrow my eyes and gasp.

"I'm not coming today?" She states.

"Why?" I ask and stretch my arms up in the air.

"Our monthly cycle dude.. it sucks, today is my second day and I don't want to go...." she sounds irritating.

"Mood swings! Duh!" I say giving her a pity face. "..And What about your physiotherapy classes? When are they going to finish?" I ask Wondering how many more days she's gonna stick to it. I guess It's her Final year's final exam in physiotherapy.

"It's already done dear internship is left and that'll be soon going to end..in this month probably," she says and sighs.

"By the way..look at the time Ayaat and then I'll pity you too," she says and rolls her eyes.

"What the f*... I'm late" I scream as I see the time in a large clock right in front of me. I quickly got up and run to get fresh...I have just 15mins to get ready.

I curse my life and get the black dress which falls till my knees and wore the black leggings beneath, as it is very cold outside I look for a warm jacket. I find the brown woollen jacket and brown boots. I quickly grab it and run down take the car keys from the key holder and run again until I reach the car.

I finally breathe. What an hectic day. Ugh!! I stick my eyes on my mobile phone for knowing the time. "Only 12minutes left." I roll my eyes.

I get in my house again and drag Yumna out.
"Wait let me wear my shoes" she shouts.

"You can wear it in the car," I say and drag her out.

"I didn't have breakfast Ayaat!"

"Nor do I Yumna.. hopefully we'll get something in the school" I assure her while driving like a crazy man who is hungry since decades.

"Ugh! I didn't finish my make up too" she says checking herself in the rearview mirror.

"Come on, we had watched Mr.Bean throughout our childhood, learn something from him.. don't you remember? When he'll be late he used to get ready in the car!!" I speak driving at the most needed speed.

She ignored.

"Wait..what!? Since when did you start doing makeup? I mean you don't do right? Is there anyone with whom you started getting ready?" I question one by one.

"Ah! Ayaat, stop it!! It's nothing like that" he exclaims.

"Lier!" I murmur.

Hasan is not in the town..moreover, he is only the one male friend she talks too..is there anyone else...

"Now stop and please be careful while driving.. don't hurt my baby.." Yumna says.

"Here we are finally."

Oh! God! Please save me! A professor is going to kill me... I again saw the time.
I've just 3 more minutes.
_______________

Yumna.

Yes! Yes! I finally realized that I'm fucking late...I grab my books out and rush to the class until when someone blocks my way.

It's a guy! I can say looking at the shoes. I slowly look up and gawk.

It's Danyal. Why he is up again. Oh god!! Not again I'm late...3 minutes left

"Why can't those pretty eyes look at me." He say and gives a whistle.

I roll my eyes and take a step aside and tries to walk but again he blocked me. Ok yes I like this guy but hey I didn't get ready for him.. I just feel more confident.

Mind: more confident of yourself in front of him.

Me: stop! no that's not the thing.

I shake my head. While staying with Ayaat looks like I got her habit to talk to our own self.

"Hurry up please I'm late" I hissed.

"Aww! Say that again" he whispers.

Forty-five seconds left ya, Allah! Save me...

"Before I say something bad get out of my way"I yell and look around and realize there's just me and Danyal in the corridor.

"When are coming with me for a date?" He tries to figure out what I just said.

"Are you effing crazy? Or something hit your head hard?" I narrow my eyes.

"Aww!" he murmurs keeping his palm on his chest sounding like a child.

I roll my eyes on this. "I'm not coming with you anywhere... now go and find another!"

Although I want to. But no he's just a jerk. Ah I know he is not. I shake my head again.

He smirks and leaves.

I start running like I'm in the Olympics. I just have 30 seconds more.

"Wait" I scream as the professor was going to close the door.

He opens and looks at me as if he's going to kill me through his gaze.

I sigh in relief.

"On time! Huh? That too border time" he says and I walk in.

A horrible starting.
I look out of the window from my seat which is at the left end beside the window.

I see Danyal. With an A3 sheet.. oh something is written on it... I try to read what he wrote in it. I roll my eyes reading that. Why does he want me to date him? Seriously? Danyal? Do you want to date Sheik Yumna?

I know I care for him and took really care of him since Amanda left him. He's really soft-hearted...in some way, he is like..don't show any feelings but from in a very caring and loving person but still there's something stopping me. Is it Ayaat? Hmm, I don't know.

however, it's true that I started liking him. But that doesn't mean I would date him.
________________________

Thank God I reached on time. My eyes roam around and I see Arhaan out waving his hand for me. My eyes bloom when I see him, the smile on my face suddenly appear.

As I'm flooding back to our sweet memories. Someone said it's true..that memory is a beautiful thing, it's almost a desire that you miss.

I really missed him. Even though before regaining my memory I was feeling like I really missing something..it was like an important part of me missing from me.

I really want to say him that I really missed him and I really love him. I guess the time has come to say him the truth.

I instantly smile wide and I waved back. He gestures me to come out. I give him a quick nod.

I'm so excited lol.

I look around and see the professor who is busy drawing a flow chart on the whiteboard. I make a chance and crawled out. And without wasting time I ran out.

"Hi!" I beam and quickly gives him a small hug.

"Hi, there! Yahoo! Look, someone here looks really happy" he chuckles.

I giggle. He grabs my hand and we run out. I'm relief that Yumna has replica key of the car. So there's nothing to worry about.

"Do you know what happened today?" I ask him while we were walking on the beach, where there are just two couples and two of us.

"Nope "until you say me," he says.

I choke and I said what all happened today except my dream.

There's a ton of jokes cracking and tons of laughing and the happiness lingering around. So there's this guy, the way he smiles makes me smile. His voice makes my heart skips the beat and when I see him I get butterflies in my stomach.

I blink as he snaps his fingers near my face. He gestures what happened. I shake my head gesturing him nothing.

"I'm hungry," I say while I tap my stomach.

He chuckles. "same here let's go and grab something"

"I don't want to eat junk food" I gasp.

"Then?"

"You can drop me home," I say.

"But we just met" he shrugs.

I sigh.

"Umm..then let's go at my house we'll make something there" he winced.

"Okay," I beam "..nice idea.." I was grim.
____

"Do you know how to bake cookies? Cause I'm sure that I don't" I shrug and Cross my arms.

"Yeah, I know! I learned it from my chief" he states and he grabs out the things which we need to make cookies from the drawers and fridge.

He starts making the cookie dough. He looks more adorable while cooking. I blushed in thinking how cute it will be when we are together, helping each other in the kitchen. One day. Hopefully.

He notices that I'm staring at him.
"Well, I know I'm handsome," he says and gives me a wink.

"Ahem! Ahem!" I let a fake cough.

He smirks "am I not?"

"No" I stick my tongue out.

"How rude" he pouts.

I giggle "well, you are one of the most" he winks at him and starts cleaning the mess around.

We were quite for some seconds.
"Now it goes for baking" he utters and put it in the oven.

"I cannot wait to put it in my mouth it smells so good," I said inhaling the sweet smell from the cookies. Especially when he made it for me!

"It will take time," he said.
I grin at him and he smiles.

"Well then.." I paused because an idea pops up in my mind. I slowly grab the container in which there's wheat flour and I instantly dump on his head.

I laugh like hell looking at him. "I'm sure it's going to take a very long time get the flour out!" I tease him sticking my tongue out and laugh uncontrollably.

He gives me a nasty smile and I notice that he is grabbing two eggs. I scream but I was late "no!no! Not an egg" I scream.

"You are late" he laughs and cracks the two eggs on my head. Eww. I smell bad.

He is busy laughing so hard and I grab the milk bottle and pour it at him. Now it's my chance to laugh at him again. I laugh so hard that my stomach hurts. "Oh god!"

"Urg! Wait" he utters and came near me. I widen my eyes recognizing that he is going to hug me.

"No!no! Please no!" I giggle and run but he is faster than me. He grabs one of my arms. I close my eyes and he leans near my cheek and rubs his cheek of flour and milk against mine.

"It stinks!yakka!" I whine.

Now he laughs. He let's go of me that's when I notice there's someone at the door of the kitchen.
Oh, it's his mother aunt Amina, his mom.

"Well, it's awkward!" I whisper.

"Assalamualaikum" I gre to Arhaan's mother.

"Walaikumassalam," she says "what's going on?" She escapes a laugh.

"Umm.." I was thinking what to say but thanks to oven who whistled at the right time "umm..the cookies" I grin and followed Arhaan.

She stares blankly trying to figure out what's wrong. But I'm sure she won't say anything because she knew me already, obviously.

"Go and clean yourself first" she giggles and leaves.

We sigh in relief.

We look at each other and starts laughing again. I'm sure I look very gross. No doubt. So does he. Hahaha.

I had to take a shower. So I decided to take a shower. After taking shower I realized I have nothing to wear.

"Oh god! What should I do now.." I murmur.

I get interrupted by the knock at the door.

"Ayaat!?"

Ah! There's Arhaan.

"Yeah!?" I reply.

"I know you don't have anything to wear..umm but as you are in my room you can come out and take whatever you want from my closet." He says and closes the door.

My jaw drops hearing that but I'm really excited to wear his clothes. Yay! I quickly grab the robe and wear it and step out. I lock the door of the room and open his closet...

Ah! The fragrance. I really enjoyed this. Hahaha. After so long I'm enjoying wholeheartedly.

I search what to wear and ends up seeing the clothes which were in the same colour as he wore on the day when he proposed to me last year.
A dark grey top with black trousers.

I blush remembering those sweet memories of my life. Of course, he holds the key to my life.

I quickly grab the clothes and wore them. I look myself in the mirror and blush again.

" His clothes don't fit me obviously but I look fine though" I talk to myself and brush my hairs and went out. Trying my best to stop smiling.

His jaw nearly drops looking at me in his clothes. I bush the way he's looking at me. By the way, the clothes are so comfortable that I don't want to change it. I cross my arms and walk down near the table.

"So eating without me? Huh?" I say and takes a seat beside him.

"No! How could I "he say and takes a cookie from the plate.

I slap his hand and he drops the cookie. "What's wrong?" He frowns.

"I'll taste it first" I grin and my hand find the one he just left it.

"Yummy!!" I mumble.

"Seriously" he winces.

"Yeah! I say and fed him the same Cookie.

"Yeah!" He says while having it.

I grab cookie one by one and I'm unable to stop eating... it's very delicious.

"Looks like someone really liked it," he says.

"Yeah! Probably the best one I ever had" I utter and got up to drink water.
________

"Hey there! Ayaat where are you since half an hour I'm trying to contact you.. however, guess what!!!??? Sissy? Anyways I'll tell you... Uzair is getting engaged..don't scream ok.. well, so yes It'll will be good to see you here day after tomorrow."
It's Zain's message.

Omg! Seriously. I'm so happy.

But before I reply. Amina aunty came and hugs me, suddenly.

"Day after tomorrow there's Sofia and.."

"..and Uzair's engagement" I complete her sentence.

She giggle. "Ah! Yeah! So you are the Uzair's sister and we would like you too join us" she says and cup my cheeks.

"Obviously aunty why not!? After all it's my brother's engagement." I give her a wide smile.

"Always keep smiling" she say with a smile.

I smile. "Uh-umm, aunty I had to go home.. Yumna and Zoya are waiting for me. I'll surely meet you soon" I say and hug her.

Arhaan drops me back home and I wave him goodbye and he wave back.

I went in and replied Zain that I will hopefully attend the ceremony.
Zoya and Yumna will also join.. so double fun. yay!

Finally I'll be with Arhaan not as a stranger at least as a friend for now.. yes that day I'll finally tell him on tbe terrace like wise how he proposed me.
So I decided to tell him at exact same place and time. I'm excited though.

Lots of time we had spend together in that lovely house. It is going to be the best time I ever had. And I'll do something this time and make him realize that I already started loving him again but much more than before.

________

Hey there.. guys
Hope you are enjoying the Story.
I apologise for not updating soon. And yes there'll be surely unexpected twists and turns ahead!
Stay tuned.
Thank you so much for reading.
And also keep voting. You know it's free :p.

So please, vote and comment and share with your friends too.
Thanks again.
Xoxo.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.1K 1.1K 28
This is not a love story... He doesn't believe in love. Or forever. Or soulmates or any of that shit. She believes in love. She just believes it wi...
10.4K 510 21
Let's once again indulge in the world of Serilda for one last time. Let the pain be there Let the hope come Let the love flourish Let the truth come...
44.3K 1.7K 52
. . . ❝Once upon a time, a girl fell in love with her husband and made the stars realise that they'd gotten her soulmate wrong.❞ . . . It's a daun...
957 37 23
finding love in the most unexpected of places. realising that love is not just a word but a feeling. The reminder of what love is.. The depth of wha...