The Destiny.

By shafsgallery

Something remains scaring us. Something remains troubling us. Some pains feel so fresh, when they has to get... More

Prologue
The Nightmare.
A Key.
Shoe Lace.
its better to go
lil'memories
half truth
Teletubbies
the balcony
Hazel nut
punishment
the beginning
Pinky promise
awaken
fast and furious
15th july
fondness and longing
bagpack
homework
chance
My Noccoila
misery
lil'pumpkin
forgiveness is better.
the kind.
Warm and soft
find me if you can
the trial
that barbeque day
call from the past
melancholic night
masquerade
prince charming
mercy
one day.
silent whispers
crumbled
Intuitions
extra extra
untold
scribble
it just got started
sixth sense
The basement
love
Show time
Better After
Epilogue

voice from the past

36 9 6
By shafsgallery

The chapter-30 voice from the past

Arhaan pov

"Ayaat? Ayaat? Get up?" I'm trying to wake her up patting on her cheeks.
I look around to find something. I take the water bottle out from the bag and splash some water on her.

"Oh! God! What should I do!" I get nervous.

I finally carry her in my arms and decides to take her to the hospital.
________

She is under check-up and I'm sitting in the waiting area trembling with my legs.

"My heart is very found of yours!" Her breathtaking murmurings hitting me crazy.

Why did she suddenly say that?

Unknowingly, I trigger myself back in my previous life.

*Flashbacks starts*

"Dear Arhaan, can you please get my Mobile phone from my room?" Aunt. Mariam asks me to bring her mobile from her room.

"Sure aunty" I plaster a wide smile and ran straight from the kitchen all through the hallway.

I did not saw left or right I just Ran.
At that time I was really very dramatic animatedly... I mean I used to imagine kinds of stuff like as if I'm running in the Olympic race and the Aunty's room door is my goal.

"Ouch!" I bumped into someone and our heads together banged. I consider as my opponent and I lost my race.

'It hurts' I murmur and rubbed my forehead. As I moved my head up and saw a pretty girl with shoulder-length straight black hair, wearing a blue dress rubbing her temple with her tender fingers.

I realized that I'm staring at her. But to be honest she is the prettiest girl I've ever met. Though I'm just 14 years old still my eyes weren't getting off from her.

"Are you okay?" She asks coming near me. Her sweet voice is recorded in my mind.

I did not answer.

"I'm sorry, I should have walked carefully" she apologized politely.

I smiled "that was my mistake, I shouldn't have run carelessly," I said looking at her warm hazel eyes. It looks like faded... I wonder why? But got interrupted as Zain came and ask what's going on."Ayaat!? What's wrong?"

At that time my heart was busy remembering her name 'Ayaat!'

I quickly stand up and Ayaat said what had just happened.

To be honest, since the first time I saw her till yet my eyes never get off whenever I see her.

After that, we became good friends.
We played and are together since then, that sudden bump between us when I was 14..made my life colourful.

We were more close after my mom died due to a massive heart attack and my father married aunt. Amina mainly because of Sofia as she was only 10years old.

When my mother went away from me, my only hope was Ayaat's mother because my heart wasn't letting me endure Amina Aunty and Ayaat took really well care of me, providing everything that I want. Like she does to her brothers.

After spending some time with stepmother I came to know that she is very good and kind. She took care of me as her own son never let me feel alone or alienated.

Years went by and the day came where Mariam Aunty wants to see the wedding of her daughter before she dies. The news of leukaemia trembled aunt. Mariam and after knowing that she wants to see at least Ayaat's engagement.

I was so scared that I would lose her so I finally set up a surprise for Ayaat.

"Arhaannnn!!! I don't want to marry so soon" she brushes her hair irritatingly.

I smirked and asked, "why?"

"How can I marry the one to whom I didn't even like nor do I love and nor do I saw and not even talked with!?" she said being stubborn.

I literally remembered everything. July 15th we're standing in the terrace blooming the fresh air sensing each and every cold breezes of air.

For a few minutes we're quite and then she questioned me like an astonished child "Arhaan, do you know? What love is?"

I looked at her and answered "love is like an air, which cannot be seen but can be felt." I said looking the perfect human right in front of me, her hairs fluttering in the air. She's Damm pretty.

She immediately looked at me and asked "I'm sure that you hear this dialogue from the movies... so... be honest do you ever fallen in love" her eyes narrowed. Looks like she's hiding something and I wasn't able to understand so I stare at her warm hazel eyes.

I inhaled deeply and said "yes!"

Her eyes faded eventually as if she lost hope but still she was plastering a cherishing smile.

"Oh? Wow! And who is she?" She asked moving her hair behind her ears.

I swallowed, I want to confess but I was so afraid that I would lose her. I don't want to ruin our friendship at least.

She forced me and asked me again and again. And I said aloud "YOU!" Clinching my eyes closed.

Her eyes widened and her jaw dropped. Her eyes want to know more.. gawking at me completely shocked.

I sighed and walked near her and said. "Y-yes, y-you" I hesitated at first but then closed my eyes again and said everything how I feel about her.

She's staring at me doesn't even blink.
I took a long breath and turned around brushed my hair back and sighed.

"Ayaat! I always feared to fall. But when I met you. What I feared the most was losing you" I say biting my lip.

She instantly dropped a tear and she immediately wiped it. "I really don't understand the things what my heart is not willing to accept," I said.

"If only you could see the way I smile in the sleep, just knowing that you exist." I continued..but her eyes shaders like a butterfly learning how to fly. "Arhaan?" She interrupts.

"Yes, Ayaat! Do you remember what you said to me when my mother died?" I ask wiping my tears.

"You-you said that putting a fresh coat on a broken house doesn't keep the wall from crumbling down and- and" I blabbered.

"A-and that happened Ayaat! My hea-heart was broken still I'm trying to put coats, layer by layer trying no-not to crumble down my heart walls" I sniffed.

"And as I promised you that I'll never get down from the treadmill until I finish my task and know the time has come... to fulfil my promise.." I inhaled deeply and pause for a second.

I turned to look at her eyes which are really wet, I cupped her face and stare deep into her eyes.

"Ayaat!When I look at you in dreams or in the reality you're the perfect thing I've ever seen.." I utter taking a long pause.

She is frozen, listening to my each and every word. "What are you saying?" She murmured.

I sighed and continued "I don't know why but it's really getting difficult for me.." I say breathing fastly. I swallowed "I.. I..love you Ayaat! I love you" I finally said.

She sucks in the air, widens her eyes breathlessly trying to avoid the eye contact. I stand there and couldn't able to believe that I confessed.

I was scared that I would lose her. I sweat like hell and ran from there and drive as fast as I can and went home and locked myself in my room.

*Flash back ends*

"Mister?" Hello?" Somebody knock me out to the reality.

"Doctor," I say and immediately stand up. "How is she?" I asked.

"Her blood pressure was raised and yes I've said it before that if she puts more pressure to her brain or gets stressed too much...then she'll go right into a coma but luckily she is fine now. Take care of her don't let her stress level go more " He says and gives me aid-memoir.

"Get these medicines and give her on time. She'll be fine soon hopefully" the doctor says and brush my shoulder to comfort me and leaves.

I went into her room and sit beside her. I gently placed her palm in my hand and my eyes caught the Ring.
I brushed her ring and smiled.

"Mom! Dad! Save me!!!"
Ayaat murmured breathlessly.

I cupped her face with one hand and another still holding her hand.
"Ayaat? Ayaat? What's wrong?" I shake her.

"Save me! Save me!" She exclaimed breathlessly as if she's running.

"Ayaat?" I tried to wake her up.

"Ayaat!?" I appealed.

She suddenly opens her eyes which flows tears.
____

Ayaat pov.

"Ayaatttttt!!!" I heard arhaan calling me. As I was unconsciously dying in a dungeon room and thus, in reality, I was safe in the hands of Arhaan.

"Ayaat?" Arhaan exclaims worriedly.

I look at him but the dream flooded me again. I shriek and begin to sob into my pillow.

"Ayaat? What's wrong?" He says softly but I continued crying "I'm here, I'm with you nobody will harm you!" Arhaan assures and tries to hold me.

I drag my face up and look at him with the teary vision.

"Arhaan...." I hiccup. "Arhaan... You'll never leave me alone? Will you?" I ask incoherently fool.

"No! I promise" he says softly brushing my cheeks gently with his fingers that brought me goosebumps... I continue crying.

"you'll...." I hiccup. "you'll save me? Won't you?" I question him childishly.
"I promise!" He assures. But I didn't stop crying. "Ayaat!" He says and took me in his arms. I hold onto him tightly. "It's just a dream" he murmurs.

"It is too vivid, it was almost real" I blabber. "If you want then you can tell me about it" He mumbles softly tilting my hairs.

I stay in his arms for a little longer. It's been long since this strong embrace
cradled me.

I said to him about my nightmares which I usually see when I'm tensed or when I'm stressed.. way too much or mostly when I think about my dad.

I said everything staying in his arms which made me way much comfortable. I really want to say him that I missed him, I want to shout aloud with all my throat out...that I really missed him, I missed his fragrance, I missed our late night conversation I missed our midnight drive. And so on.

Deep inside I'm dancing and that to belly dancing cause I finally remembered everything but no I'll not say him right now... I'll give him a surprise.

"Are you awake?" He asks.

"Hmmm."

I drag myself from his arms because the knock interrupts us.
___________

Hey!! Who do you think is at the door?
Well, stay tuned for what happened next.
Thank you and please vote and comment
And yes don't forget to share it with your friends.
Xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

389 73 45
Not every love story that seems to be true is a fairy tale....some TRUE love stories have their own dark side ...lets explore more into one
4.1K 415 22
𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘴 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘸 𝘎𝘰𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺...
80 25 27
Do you honestly know what love really leads too? People always say "it's the best thing ever!" or "oh my gosh he broke up with me" but you don't real...
10.1K 748 2
Our fate challenges us at every step of life. Does everyone fate of true love get happily ever after? Does even happily ever after exist in real lif...