Welcome Home - HS - Completed

By Ceeceeinatl1

This is about Harry Styles moving into his SoHo apartment in NYC and discovers a beautiful new neighbor who b... More

Introduction
Chapter 1 - Good to Be Home
Chapter 2 - Chinese Food
Chapter 3 - Dinner
Chapter 4 - Tequila
Chapter 5 - Dessert
Chapter 6 - Dance with Me
Chapter 7 - Taste so Good
Chapter 8 - Come with Me
Chapter 9 - Ecstasy
Chapter 10 - Calgon Take Me Away
Chapter 11 - Time for Bed
Chapter 12 - Damn
Chapter 13 - Good Morning Sunshine
Chapter 14 - Oh Shit
Chapter 15 - Shower Time
Chapter 16 - Papi
Chapter 17 - Where is my Wallet?
Chapter 18 - Drawn to you
Chapter 19 - Dark Room
Chapter 20 - Ed
Chapter 21 - Fantasy
Chapter 22 - Picture This
Chapter 23 - Partying
Chapter 24 - Where is she?
Chapter 25 - Don't Answer
Chapter 26 - Pussy Ass Bitch
Chapter 27 - You Are Mine Now
Chapter 28 - You Need To Move On
Chapter 29 - No He Didn't
Chapter 30 - You Don't Have To Stay
Chapter 31 - I Like Dreaming
Chapter 32 - Vincenzo Ferrari
Chapter 33 - Talk Too Soon
Chapter 34 - Maria Ferrari
chapter 35 - That Pussy is Mine Now...
Chapter 36 - Mangia (Eat)
Chapter 37 - Fuck Me... Please
Chapter 38 - Mile High Club
Chapter 39 - Marcel
Chapter 40 - Magic
Chapter 41 - Pizza Time
Chapter 42 - Dinner Party
Chapter 43 - Pony
Chapter 44 - Damnnn
Chapter 45 - Oh Mitch
Chapter 46 - Karaoke
Chapter 47 - Time to Cool Off
Chapter 48 - Party Animal
Chapter 49 - I Remember
Chapter 50 - Where is the Key?
Chapter 51 - Temptation
Chapter 52 - OMG No...
Chapter 53 - Something is Wrong
Chapter 54 - Call My Father
Chapter 55 - I Owe You Everything
Chapter 56 - What are you doing here?
Chapter 58 - Locked In
Chapter 59 - Fuck... I Love You
Chapter 60 - Keep Him Happy or I will
Chapter 61 - What The Fuck Are You Doing Here?
Chapter 62 - Dress Shopping
Chapter 63 - Hen Party
Chapter 64 - The Wedding
Chapter 65 - If I Could Fly
Chapter 66 - You Lying Bitch
Chapter 67 - London Bridge On My Ass
Chapter 68 - OMG Louis
Chapter 69 - My Heart Is Hurting
Chapter 70 - What the Fuck did you just say?
Chapter 71 - Sweet Angel
Chapter 72 - New York Bound
Chapter 73 - Wait... What???
Chapter 74 - I'm So Sorry!
Chapter 75 - Harry Lost his Mind!
Chapter 76 - Fireworks
Chapter 77 - Beached Whale
Chapter 78 - Wedding Day
Chapter 79 - Smile for the Camera...Bitch
Chapter 80 - Wait... What????
Chapter 81 - Am I Dead?
Chapter 82 - Flatlines
Epilogue - Infinity

Chapter 57 - I Love You Too!

1.3K 46 9
By Ceeceeinatl1

Harry's POV

I feel a hand come up to my face and wipe my tears when I hear, "I love you too Harry." I open my eyes and Christina is looking at me. OMG she is awake. I begin to cry harder and she pulls me closer to her and kisses me.

I wipe my tears from my face and thank God she is finally awake.  "Christina, how do you feel?  Are you in pain?"  She just closes her eyes and brings me closer to her and says, "I am better now that you are here with me." 

"I need to let the doctors know you are awake." I say as I am trying to get up.  "Harry, please don't leave me.  I need you." she whispers.   "Oh baby girl, I am never going to leave you and I need you just as much." I proclaim.

I see a tear run down her swollen and black & blue face and it makes my heart break for her.  She didn't deserve this.  Antonio is going to have to pay for this, one way or another.  I promise.

I ring for the nurse and wait for someone to come in.  I hold her in my arms and move her hair out of her face and tell her how much I love her.   A nurse walks in and I tell her that Christina woke up and to get the doctor.

I take my phone out of my pocket and call her father to tell him that Christina woke up and to please call Annette to let her know.  He tells me that he and his wife are on their way back to the hospital.

I call my mum and tell her how sorry I am for leaving without telling her and that I felt Christina was going to wake up and she did.  I gave her my driver's number to call when she is ready to come back up here.

I look back at Christina and kiss her lips.  I let her know that once she is well enough we are going away on a holiday.  We need to be away from everyone and everything.  She agrees with me and I can't help but smile from ear to ear.

The door swings open and there are 2 nurses and the doctor walk in.  "Good morning Christina and Harry.  How are we both feeling this morning?" the doctor says as he motions for me to move to the side.   As I start to move away, Christina grabs my shirt and begs me to stay with her.  I tell her I am not going anywhere and grab onto her hand and kiss it.

The doctor checks Christina out and says that he needs to do a couple of tests to make sure everything is okay but that she looks good.  He explains that the swelling on her face will subside soon and that she shouldn't have too much damage to it. 

Christina asks for a mirror so she can see her face and I tell her that she doesn't need to see it yet, just know that she is beautiful.  I can't let her see it yet.  We need to let her heal a little more first. 

The doctor and the nurses leave us alone and she asks me what happened to her.  I explain that Antonio did this to her and that Louis, Niall and Liam ended up saving her.  She couldn't believe it.  She says, "I guess I owe them my life."  Just then her parents walk in and run to her with tears in their eyes.  I move to the side and let them get closer to her.

"Harry, I thought you were going home to rest." her father tells me.  I respond with, "I couldn't sleep.  I knew I needed to be here and I was right."

Christina's POV

I hear someone talking.  I open my eyes and I see Harry laying next to me with his eyes closed.  He is telling me how much he loves me and is begging me to come back to him.  I see tears roll down his face and I begin to wipe his tears when I say, "I love you too Harry." He opens his eyes and is looking at me and begins to cry harder so I pull him closer to me and kiss him.

Harry asks me how I feel and if I am in any pain?  I just close my eyes and bring him closer to me and tell him that I am better now that he is here with me.  He wants to let the doctors know I am awake but I don't want him to move from me.  I beg him to please don't leave me and that I need him.   He lets me know that he is never going to leave me and he needs me just as much.

He rings for the nurse and calls our parents.  I can't believe his mother came all the way from England.  I can't wait to meet her.   A nurse walks in and he tells her that I woke up and to get the doctor.

We are laying there holding each other when the doctor and 2 nurses walk in.  The doctor tells us good morning by our names.  Wow, I guess Harry has been here.  The doctor checks me out and tells me he wants to do a few tests but everything looks good.  Thank God!

They leave and Harry kisses my lips and tells me that once I am well enough, we are going away on a holiday. Oh how we need that.  I agree and watch him smile from ear to ear.  I love this man. 

I ask Harry what happened to me. He explains everything.  I can't believe Antonio could be this cruel.  I hope he rots in jail.  Wait... What...?  Did Harry just say that Louis, Niall and Liam saved my life?  I tell Harry that I guess I owe them my life.  Oh Louis...

We lay there for a while when the door opens again and my parents come in.  Harry moves out of the way so they can get near me.  They both are crying with joy in their eyes knowing I am finally awake.  I love my parents.  Thank you God for blessing me with them and Harry.

All I want to do is take a shower  I feel so dirty.   I ask Harry to call his mother and ask if she could bring some of my clothes with her when she comes over.  He immediately calls her and tells her exactly what to bring for me down to what panties I will need.  Harry is so thoughtful.

Boy, I am hungry all of a sudden.  I sit up in the bed wondering if I can eat something.  I ring for the nurse and when she comes in I ask if I could eat and she tells me that I need to go for some tests first in fact, she is here to take me for a CT scan right now.

Harry insists on coming with me but the nurse tells him that he can't be in the room with me and tells them that we will be back in about an hour.  I look at Harry and he looks at me with such sad eyes and my mother notices and walks over and puts her arms around him and tells him that I will be fine.

He looks down at my mother and says that he knows and that he just doesn't want to let me out of his sight.  She assures him that I will be okay.  Poor Harry, my sweet man... 

Harry's POV

I watch them take Christina for her test and honestly feel like a piece of me is leaving the room.  Maria has me sit down and reassures me again that she will be ok.  Just then the door opens and my mum walks in.  I introduce her to Christina's mum and they immediately hug one another.

My mum tells her how sorry she is that this happened to Christina and her mum tells my mum that she has such a wonderful son and that Christina is lucky to have me in her life.   I can't help but smile, even her father is smiling.

Christina returns an hour later and looks very tired.  I introduce her to my mum and they hug for a long time.  I hear Christina whisper in my mum's ear that she is so grateful that she came to be there for me.  My mum tells her that she is here for her as well and they both start crying.

The nurse tells us that she is about to give Christina a shower and that we should go to the cafeteria or something so she can get her washed up.   My mum hands Christina the bag she brought and we head to the cafeteria.

Thank goodness no one notices me and leaves me alone.  My phone buzzes and I see I have a message.  I look down and see it is Krystle.

Krystle:  So when can I come over for "dinner"...

Oh shit... no one told her

Me:  Sorry, a lot has happened.  Christina is in the hospital.  She is ok now...  I will explain another time.

Krystle:  OMG!  I hope she is okay.  Do you need me to come take care of you?

Me:   No need but thanks. 

Krystle:  I really don't mind Harry.  I can make you feel better...

Uh oh...

Me:  That won't be necessary.  My mum is here.

Krystle:  Ok, I am here waiting for you if you need me...

Oh boy, I think I need to nip this in the bud...

"Honey, is everything ok?" my mum asks.  "Yeah, it was one of Christina's friends asking how she was." I respond.  My mum knows me so well.  I send Louis, Niall and Liam a text telling them that Christina woke up and everything looks ok so far then I put my phone away and try to eat something.

My mum and Maria are getting along so well.  I knew they would.  My mum is the sweetest woman I know.  I don't know what I would do without her. 

My phone buzzes, all three respond and say they are on the way.  I have such good mates.  I love them like a brother.

Christina's POV

Oh this shower feels so good.  I thank the nurse over and over again and she just says no need to thank her.  Thank goodness Anne brought some of my things.  I feel 100% better.  I am standing there naked by the bed as the nurse is helping me dry off.  As I grab my panties the door swings open and it is Louis.

Holy shit...  I try to grab something to cover myself and I lose my balance and feel myself falling to the floor when someone catches me.  Louis has me in his arms and I am completely naked. OMG... 

I look up and see Harry standing at the door... Fuck....

"Louis WTF are you doing?" Harry screams as he pulls him away from me.  Louis tries to explain what happened but, Harry is not going for it, he is livid.  The nurse quickly throws a blanket around me.  Harry tells Louis to wait outside.

Harry turns around and looks at me and I say, "Babe, honestly this was innocent.  Louis walked in while was getting dressed and tried to grab something to cover myself and I lost my balance and Louis caught me right before I hit the floor.  I swear this was all innocent.  Please don't be mad at Louis."

The nurse confirms what I just told him and I see Harry start to calm down and say, "I just don't like that he saw you naked and you were in his arms.  I am sorry I got so mad.  I will apologize to him." 

I ask Harry to help me get dressed since he is here and he kisses me and says there is nothing he would rather do.  I tell the nurse that we will be ok and she can leave.   Harry helps me put on my pajamas and has me sit in the chair so he can do my hair. 

I look up into his loving eyes and thank him.  He tells me he doesn't mind helping me get dressed or fix my hair.  I tell him, "No Harry, I mean thank you for everything.  I don't know what I would do without you."

He leans down and kisses my lips and says with a smirk, "Keep this up woman and I will throw you in that bed and fuck you into next week."  I just roll my eyes and laugh...   "I love you Harry!"  "I love you too baby girl."

Thank you for reading my story!!

I really do appreciate your comments!

Please comment and vote! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

879K 24.3K 104
How can I, Emma Parker, possibly fall into the arms of my best friend, Harry Styles, if I can't even tell him the most crucial and defining parts of...
3.1K 93 17
A Harry imagine that was originally written for instagram that I am now posting on Wattpad! You can follow me on Instagram too, if you'd like @imagin...
1.3M 38.4K 60
***completed*** NOW PUBLISHED ON AMAZON Harry Styles. The strange one. The freak. The one who was too kind for his own good, trapped in a world where...
113K 1.5K 32
Raven moves into an apartment with friends and meets Harry Styles. Harry and her grow apart but a year later he becomes her college professor and the...