I Just Want A Quiet Life (Kir...

By MrJustiFaiz

Jojo's Bizzare Adventure belongs to Hirihiko Araki P.S His works are great.GO READ IT This is my first time... More

Character Bio
CHAPTER 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3: Killer Queen in action
Chapter 4: A New Job
Chapter 5
Chapter 6: Leg day
Chapter 7: Plucking Some Feathers
Chapter 9: I have a familiar?
Chapter 10
Chapter 11: Welcome to Naples
Chapter 12: The Passione
Chapter 13
Chapter 14: Bites the Dust
Chapter 15: Duck Hunt
Chapter 16: Finally, a day off
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19: Vampire Awakening
Chapter 20: Training the Vampire

Chapter 8: I'm back, bird brain

7K 89 119
By MrJustiFaiz

Author: Whew. You'll never know the struggle that I have when it comes to writing this story. Truth to be told, I didn't watch Highschool Dxd before. But when I heard it has some mythology stuff in it, I actually became interested in it. So, to know what actually happens accordingly, I have to go to a website and take a look at the arc so I can continue writing without even need to watch the anime itself. Anyway, back to the story.

Y/N Pov

What the. Why am I in a bed? Wait a minute, where's Rias? Why is Asia here? Where are Issei and the others?

Asia: Y/N! You're awake! Please, you've got to help Issei! He just went to Riser's wedding!

Wedding? Wait, the game! We lost...

Y/N: Asia, do you know how to get to the party?

???: I can help you with that.

I turn around and met with Grayfia.

Grayfia: Rias' brother, Sirzech, gave you an invitation to Riser's wedding.

Y/N: So, he is planning to crash it?

Grayfia: That dragon just went. You won't be missing anything if you are fast enough.

Y/N: If Issei failed, I'll be taking his place.

Grayfia: So, are you ready to go?

Y/N: Let me change first.

Y/N: Alright. Now, let's go.

I took the invitation and was teleported to the underworld, in front of Riser's house.

Guard: Hey, who the hell are yo-

3rd Pov

Issei is lying on the ground in pain. All hope was lost when suddenly an explosion was heard from the outside. Every devil turns their heads to the door. The sound of explosion got nearer and louder.

Yubelluna: No. No not him! Not him again!

The door was suddenly pushed open forcibly and two guards came flying out into the room. A figure in white walked into the room casually with his sacred gear equipped.

ORC: Y/N!

Yubelluna: Y/N!

Riser: Huh?!

Yubelluna: Riser! It's him! He is the one that defeated me! He is the son of the Killer Queen!

Everyone: Killer Queen's son?!

Devil: He is the son of Killer Queen?!

Devil: He looks so handsome~.

Y/N: Quiet! Riser, I'm here to challenge you to a rematch.

Riser: You think you are big shot after defeating my Queen? Don't make Riser laugh.

???: Oh Riser. Don't underestimate the kid in front of you. If he can defeat your queen, I'm sure he can defeat you too.

Y/N Pov

I turn around and see a man with red hair. He is probably older than Rias.

Y/N: Let me guess, you are the man who invited me here isn't it? Sirzech Gremory.

Sirzech: You are right.

Riser: Sirzech, what is the meaning of this?! I defeated the dragon fair and square. Therefore, the wedding will be approved!

Y/N: Objection! You will have to defeat me to marry Rias Gremory. I also have a score to settle with you, or I won't be able to sleep tonight.

Riser: *laugh* Is that it?! I wonder what is the problem that can make you have a bad good night sleep.

Y/N: The fact that you made a lady cried, it makes me feel irresponsible as a man. A man shall not make a lady cry. And you just broke the rule. So accept my challenge, Riser, or are you too scared to face me? I'd take your silence as surrender. Remember Riser, your reputation is on the line~.

Riser: Tsk. Damn you, half-breed! You think I, Riser Phenex, will surrender to the likes of you?! I accept your challenge!

Y/N: Good.

Riser and I were teleported to an arena. The arena looks broken. Probably the fight earlier.

Riser: Are you afraid, half-breed?

Y/N: Why should I be afraid of a bird brain.

Riser: You bastard!

He charges towards me with fire enveloping his entire body.

Y/N: Have you ever heard of Sun Tzu? It's a book about the art of war. The winner has been decided before the fight even starts.

Riser: And the fighter is obviously me!

He is punching straight towards my face, but all he hit is a small tank that blocked the attack.

Y/N: At the rating game, I'm unable to use my sacred gear to its full capability for I'm afraid I might injure my ally. But since it's a match between you and me, I'm not afraid to use it. 2nd bomb, Sheer Heart Attack!

14 of them comes out of the summoning portal and charges straight to Riser. 15 of them starts ramming Riser and all I heard are screams of pain from the devil.

Riser: You think simple toys like this are able to defeat me?! *drinks Phoenix Tear* I'll burn you to crisp!

He cast a big fireball on top of him and throws it towards me. The ball gets closer and it exploded.

3rd Pov

Rias: Y/N! No!

Everyone stared in shock except for Sirzech.

Sirzech: Don't worry he is fine.

Rias: How are you so sure about that?!

Sirzech: Take a look.

The smoke dissipated and all they see is Y/N, standing in the crater unharmed.

Riser: Impossible! That attack should've destroyed you!

Y/N: I cast a spell, Aegis, to protect me from the explosion. Now it's my turn, *glares at him Riser.

Y/N commands all the Sheer Heart Attacks to attack Riser. Riser got hit from every side of his body.

Y/N: Do you know that I can also make them explode too?

Riser's eye became wide in realization. All the Sheer Heart Attacks are on his body!

Sheer Heart Attacks: Look over here!

*click* *BOOM*

Riser was left lying on the ground, arms and legs got separated. Y/N started walking slowly towards him.

Riser: Wait! Take a look at me! It will be unmanly of you to attack me right now right?! *laughs nervously*

Y/N: Ya, that's true. Crazy Diamond. Release.

Suddenly, Riser's limbs started reconnecting back to his body. Riser stares in surprise and started moving them. It's working perfectly fine!

Y/N: Since I've healed you, it will be manly enough for me beat you up right now right?

Riser came to a realization. He stares at Y/N in horror.

Riser: Aaaaahhhhhhhh!

Y/N: Sheer Heart Attack!

The tanks started ramming Riser's body over and over again, fracturing every bone in his body. Riser lies on the ground, limbs turned in an unimaginable angle. Y/N started walking away, leaving all the spectators in shock. He stopped and turn around.

Y/N: Since I have defeated you, Rias' wedding will be canceled. Anyone who tries to stop me will end up just like that bird brain.

Rias ran towards Y/N and gave him a huge hug.

Rias: Thank you Y/N, for helping me.

Y/N: That's what pawn is supposed to do. They always serve their King. Plus, a girl should choose who they want to marry, not forced to a marriage straight away with someone who is famous.

Sirzech: Thank you for crashing into the party and also saving my sister from him. Also, please ride the griffon to go back.

Y/N: Thank you, Sirzech.

Sirzech: It's the least I can do for you, Killer King.

Y/N: Giving me nicknames already? *chuckles* Oh well, *holds out hand* need a help, mademoiselle?

Rias: *chuckles* Thank you, kind sir~.

We rode the griffon back home.

Akeno Pov

My, my, Rias is already making her move~. Sorry my friend, but I want Y/N as mine too.

Victim Info

Victim: Riser Phenex

Condition: Utterly Defeated...

Author: Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Chapter 8 completed. Man, I thought of some other stories that I want to make. Here is the list:

Team ZERH (Zeroth): Male reader x RWBY

I'm not a prey: Handicapped male reader x SAO

Return of the Evil God: KOF Orochi reader x Highschool Dxd

Weakness is a SIN!: Male reader x Highschool Dxd

Neo Stars of Remnant: Joestar reader x RWBY

But I won't be publishing any of these until I have the time. By the way, I need an OC for RWBY (Team ZERH). The name must start with 'H'. I thought of the names for the rest of the member but I can't think of the last name for two of the characters. Zarc (leader) (Yes, I love to play YuGiOh and I have a pendulum deck), Roland. I can't think of their last name. Zarc will be a lizard faunus but will be merged with another DNA of an animal in the story. Roland will be a spider faunus (not sure whether that is counted or not but whatever. This is Fanfiction we are talking about). Please give some ideas for two of them. And please comment. Whenever I ask, it's always so quiet. Anway, thanks for reading, see you guys in the next chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.9K 2.4K 36
In which people from the past get sent into the future to watch movies about a special pair of twins lives.
43.7K 1.9K 4
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
230K 7.4K 165
What if a PokΓ©mon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...
290K 17.7K 40
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong